Scalefusion Ratings

Overall
4.8/5
4.7/5

About Scalefusion

Scalefusion (formerly MobiLock Pro) MDM allows organizations to secure and manage endpoints including smartphones, tablets, laptops, rugged devices, mPOS, and digital signages, along with apps and content. It supports the management of Android, iOS, macOS and Windows 10 devices and ensures streamlined device management operations with Scalefusion InterOps. Learn more about Scalefusion

Roger A.
Construction, 51-200 employees
February 9, 2017

“Very good MDM software for an even better price”

OverallI found Mobilock as I was looking for a MDM solution for my Android tablet deployment. I was looking for a kiosk-type lockdown mode. I got more than that with this software. It did exactly what I needed, including not only the lockdown, but a browser-level whitelist, robust tracking features, and a very intuitive and easy-to-use management software. Being cloud-based, it's convenient even on a mobile platform, and gives you the flexibility to manage your devices from anywhere. I looked for a similar solution for iOS devices (as Mobilock doesn't yet work for iOS devices), and in the process used six different MDM software suites, some from big names in the industry. The Mobilock dashboard was the best out of the bunch. Adding specific-role admins was incredibly easy, and absolutely necessary in my deployment. Even less tech savvy people in my office were able to navigate it easily, and I had the peace of mind knowing they could not alter anything, just look at and do what I wanted them to. As far as support, the Mobilock team has always been right there when I needed support, and have helped me make this the best deployment I can. Very good support system. As much as I love the software, there's one thing that could be made better, and I'm sure will be in time. The Remote Cast feature didn't work well in our deployment, as the devices are field technician devices, and Remote Cast prefers the device to be on a Wi-Fi network. It also doesn't allow remote control, only remote viewing, but that may well be a limitation of the Android OS as opposed to a program flaw. If it would work reliably out in the field, it would be very useful. Of course, it's an optional piece of the software, so that is a minor flaw. Also, in all fairness, it is a beta product, so some bugs and missing features are to be expected. One thing that Mobilock supports that is sorely missing from every MDM solution I've used (even the last one that I purchased, for a great deal more money, for my iOS devices), is real-time updates. In most suites, you have to do a manual update or wait up to 30 minutes (or more) to get new policies and features on your devices. In Mobilock, when you make a change, it's pushed out right away. That's incredibly useful in the field. All in all, this is a feature-rich, easy to use software solution, and the price is absolutely unbeatable. Would recommend to anyone doing mass Android device deployments.
Pros-Great price -Easy to use dashboard -Good support -Very simple setup on the device. Once you have your group policies set up, it takes around ten minutes to setup each device. -Locks down the device entirely. In weeks of testing I was never able to break the interface on the device, which is more than I can say for many of its competitors. -File Management allows you to send files and folders to your techs in the field directly, without worrying about email or messaging software. Super handy.
Cons-Only on Android devices -Remote cast could work a little better?? -That's really it.
Recommendations to other buyersAnyone competent enough to do a multiple-device deployment can easily use and configure this software. It's a breeze. There's not much advice needed.
February 9, 2017
frantisek V.
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
January 9, 2018

“Great application with many features to help reduce the movement of employees on the device.”

OverallMobilock saving my time, a very good overview of all the devices. Once a live map from Mobilock and functionallity called "BUZZ Device" helped us to find a lost tablet of one of our employees. Also i like fast set up for new devices if someone breaks device or something. The best thing is you can set up whole device from your phone and you can be for example on your holiday trip or somewhere where is internet connection.
ProsSimple and fast access via the Internet Dashboard, even from your mobile or tablet. A lot of great features to help control the user of your work equipment. With predefined profiles, you have everything set up very quickly. Our company has its own application that you can upload and send over a few seconds to more than 100 devices. There are also other features such as tracking devices on the map, monitoring mobile data usage, and much more. For a long time, we've been looking for a program that can lock your device so there are applications you want your employee to use and also limit access to the Internet. The price / quality ratio offered by Mobilock is ideal for us. We did not have a bigger problem in 2 years with Mobilock. Support is very helpful and quickly responds to our queries.
ConsMobilock has many good features, not all of them in the original package, but you have to buy them separately. And some updates and enhancements are only focused on devices from LG or Samsung.
January 9, 2018
Operations Manager
Food & Beverages, Unspecified
November 30, 2017

“Great service, using it as device manager for more than a year and the Mobilock guys always help out”

OverallMobilock is crucial for our daily operations. We track our devices with our partners daily several times, mobilock dashboard is one of the tabs that I have all day open. We get LIVE information about what our partners are doing on the tablet as well as technical info that we need for any changes.
Pros1. Customer service and the Mobilock team prompt cooperation. Guys from Mobilock not only resolve all my questions immediately after asking, but also go the extra mile to develop new features for us, upload things from their side for us within a specific time frame when we are in a rush and need to resolve something immediately. Yukti is handling their CS in the best manner and Amit is always helping out with any extension of the collaboration. 2. Eva notifications - notifies you LIVE within the dashboard about devices becoming inactive/active/locked/unlocked, which is the coolest feature 3. You can track LIVE if the device is on 3G/WiFi, what is going on on the device, location of device, what version of your apps are they on, all LIVE, without a delay, which is crucial for our business, since we work in fast-paced environment 4. I wont write in here every feature that I find massively valuable, but over all we are using Mobilock for nearly 120 partners right now and we are more than satisfied
ConsI would really appreciate from Mobilock in the future to expand their "selected devices" to as many as possible so we could do silent updates on our devices as well.
Peter H.
Company Owner/Administrator
January 17, 2018

“Mobilock is easy to use and understand. Easy to set up. Support is great and very helpful.”

OverallAs the end users have tablets with 4G connection and limited data. I use this to limit the possibility to do other things than absolutely neccesary and part of their daly routine. We have machine for which the users do daily checks and so on. Report error/problem. So one thing is to ensure the tablets will not use up all the monthly amount of data before the end of the month.
ProsI like the possibility to create Custom branded device groups with their own device profile. MobiLock gives me full control of the devices and posibility to push new apps to the users, broadcast messages, remote control and publish documents. This gives a very flexible solution. Our company tested some KIOSK apps before we did the obvious choise: MobiLock. Only reason i gave 4/5 for Features & Functionality is, there is always more you can whish for. But All functions in MobiLock are carefully planned to fulfill a certain purpose. There is not an overwelming amount of functions just to show off. Once and a while they publish a new helpful function developing the product. The best of all: I'm on this train already.
ConsThe one thing i really miss is the possibilty to show/print my payments/receipts/invoices. But again, just ask the support and you will get what you need.
David B.
IT Director
May 9, 2018

“Great Company - Great Service- Great Product”

ProsI have used this software for the past few years and we use it basically to lock down our tablets to be used for our payroll time clock software. It has worked flawlessly and we have it on over 90 tablets and have never had an issue. I would also like to point out that I have reached out to their customer service department only by email but the response time was excellent and all my problems and issues were addressed in a timely matter. I would not hesitate to purchase from them and would recommend their product to anyone looking for a simple method of locking down their tablet environment both personal and business.
ConsWe had an issue early on with the software disappearing from the tablet but in all the time we've had it, we only encountered it twice and we believe it may have been a tablet issue and not the software. For the last several versions, we have not had that issue re-occur.
May 9, 2018
STUART I.
November 29, 2017

“Mobilock has been pleasing from a technical point of view. Support is not always at hand. ”

OverallSecurity and an array of information about our assets to help us manage them better.
ProsMobilock allows us to control the use of tablets in our fleet of vehicles. It secures the tablet against non intended use, stops users installing unwanted apps on the tablet, using the tablet for their own purposes including as a hotspot. There are alerts that inform us if anyone has attempted to breach the tablet security and provides us with a picture of the perpetrator. It also advises us if the SIM has been removed and replaced. Thus preventing the user from putting the SIM in their own device to use our bandwidth for their own purpose. We can also see where the tablet is and compare that to our vehicle GPS tracking software. Many useful features for keeping an eye on whats happening with our tablets.
ConsAs we add further tablet numbers to our fleet we have to use a new licence number. This has the potential to get very fragmented for control purposes as we have tablets being replaced weekly due to damage and having to find which licence key we can use on the new tablet can be time consuming.
November 29, 2017
David R.
Consumer Services, 11-50 employees
January 25, 2018

“Incredible Tool for Small Business!”

OverallAsset control and programming. Prevents losses. Very easy for tablet user to understand how to use my tablet.
ProsVery useful tool to protect you tablet assets. We use it to simply the user interface and make using the tablet extremely simple and controlled. We really like the ability to update and manage all tablets from the powerful Administrative Interface and be able to monitor all the tablets health and location. We are a small business and found this tool very affordable and very easy to learn. Best features: tablet location, FileDoc, WhiteListed Websites, Battery monitoring, and device profiling.
ConsWe would like a little easier way to brand the device, especially background - it is not easy to see if the background fits right. Would like to see device health monitoring - does the tablet need updates, are apps in need of updates, etc...
January 25, 2018
Rob S.
Technology Manager
April 9, 2018

“The only way to keep employees on task and only allow them to certain functions of the device.”

OverallIf you need to lock down tablets or other devices for your employees this software is the only choice from the research and testing I've done and we couldn't imagine how our business would run without it.
ProsThis software was a savior to our company because our employees would use their tablets meant for order processing for personal use and watching movies, playing games, and playing music on them. This software was very easy to implement on the devices and gave me total control of the tablets and we could even see where they were on GPS because we lost a few previously due to some bad employees.
ConsThere are no CONS. This software includes anything you could possibly want to do with mobile devices and controlling them and locking them down so employees and even customers stay on task and don't abuse the companies devices.
April 9, 2018
Jahangir N.
Director of IT
July 4, 2018

“So many features at a great value”

ProsThe best part of the software is the ease to roll out new devices and make changes to them remotely. Other features that are great are the ability to send messages to devices, view the status and battery level, or when it was last seen online, Geofencing, custom branding. I could go on and on about all the features Mobilock has to offer. It's all for a low price that I couldn't find anywhere else.
ConsAt this time, I really don't have any complaints about the software. Mobilock does a great job of rolling out new updates. Just recently, they added iOS support, so there is no reason why someone should choose another company to help with their mobile device lockdown.
July 4, 2018
Adrian C.
Technical Product Manager
Restaurants, 1001-5000 employees
May 17, 2017

“This is exactly the solution I was looking for, with great service and an impressive feature set”

ProsHow intuitive to use it is, how responsive the support service is for problems with my production users. You can't find a better solution for the money.
ConsSome features aren't really polished, or don't offer the best solution for the particular problem, e.g. Remotecast. Messaging, and notifications could be handled natively more gracefully. API features are limited, but they evolve at a good pace. It would be very impressive to have a better integration with the firmware, so some actions could be remotely triggered without user interaction and without rooting the device or using third party solutions like Samsung KNOX (e.g. installing apps without user confirmation).
May 17, 2017
Kosta K.
Managing Partner
May 10, 2018

“Not the most intuitive but it gets the job done for a fair price.”

OverallControl of my devices.
ProsI like the cost and the functionality once you learn to navigate the system. There are a lot of features that we really like such as white-listing online forms and being able to add links to these on the desktop.
ConsI don't like that I have to buy licenses in chunks. I would prefer a model that scales with my business. The overall cost is reasonable so it's not a deal-breaker, but I would like to be able to pay "X" per installed device per month and see a 15 day prorate option.(for example if used less than 15 days then 1/2 charge. If used past 15 days then full month charge. Still, not a big deal.
Jeff B.
IT Manager
Food & Beverages, 501-1000 employees
May 12, 2018

“Great tool, lots of control for device, easy to use.”

OverallAbility to lockdown the mobile tablet fleet we launched for training in our business. We have roughly 30 tablets out there testing the feasibility of using an Android tablet for our training platform and Mobilock has given us the control to administer and manage these devices daily.
Pros- Easy to install on the mobile device - Great ability to lock down the device to a kiosk mode - Good company branding features to make it look great
Cons- The browser is not as powerful as a third party one (i.e. Firefox or Chrome) so I am not able to leverage the good policy features for browser lockdown since these only apply to their internal one.
May 12, 2018
Hiilei K.
Vice President
June 15, 2017

“Finally! An easy to use MDM Tool that actually WORKS!”

ProsWith Mobilock you have the ability to track devices in real time, secure devices to perform only certain functions, customize the lockdown interface to reflect your company, remote cast in to the device, and alot more! I have been using mobilock for a few years now and am extremely pleased with this company. Their system is user friendly and their support team is always available to assist with any issues.
June 15, 2017
Jean Pierre C.
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
July 25, 2018

“very good software, here in my company are very satisfied!! ”

Overallwe reduce the visits of our tech team from 8 to 1 visits a week
Proseasy to use, and the possibility to control the tablet remotely is a huge tool that we use every day here in the office
Consremote desktop is still a little over priced compare with other softwares, we would love to have remote desktop but the price is too high... we have more than 800 tablets working so the price would be too much
Krisztian K.
IT Responsible
Retail, 1001-5000 employees
January 8, 2018

“This is a very stable app and really easy to manage it.”

OverallThe reason why I chose this app because I wanted to manage some tablets remotely and those tablets are exhibited pieces so our costumers can use it, can browse on it can play it with games and can play videos on it. And this app can filter the contents, the apps and so on. So I really searched this kind of kyosk app.
ProsI like the chat support and the continuous updates, patches. The users cannot be able to quit the app and I receive the exiting attempts.
ConsI think the missing part of the app is the software update pushing from remote and will be really nice to be able to install apps on the devices remotely with the mobilock.
January 8, 2018
Gwen W.
Business Development Consultant
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees
July 2, 2018

“This company provides highly personalized customer support. Probably the best in the industry. ”

OverallWhile the product is very easy to use, we receive unparalleled customer support.
ProsEase of use and best value. It is streamlined to offer as much or as little management of your kiosked devices as you choose. It is the perfect fit for a health care company with nursing staff in field locations.
ConsThere are no negatives about the software at this time. The company continues to add new features to the product and offers trial periods to test them out.
July 2, 2018
Krystal W.
IT Tech Support
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 201-500 employees
June 14, 2018

“Best overall lockdown software I could find and does the job nicely!”

OverallKeeps track of our tablets and allows us to know where they are at all times. Comes in handy when someone loses it in the plant.
ProsIntegrated browser to allow only certain websites. A location tracker and Geo Fencing to keep track of your devices, can also lock down what network they are on so it only works on that network.
ConsWe've used mobilock for a little over a year now and there really hasn't been any cons. The one problem we did have they communicated quickly and helped us fix it.
June 14, 2018
Scott F.
clinical manager of IT services
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees
May 10, 2018

“A great way to keep track of your enterprise devices”

Overalla secure platform for our patients to use to fill out information and doesn't break the bank.
ProsThe ease of upgrading our proprietary software, tracking devices, the security of the devices, the web based dashboard.
ConsThe variability of installation. I've installed everything exactly the same yet some devices update automatically where others require some sort of intervention. That gets kind of annoying when we are updating devices used in 4 different locations.
Ross S.
Technical Director
March 15, 2018

“As a Android Lockdown Koisk it's a great product”

OverallMobilock makes an Android your own device. You can now have your own device in the field with all the remote features available, but only running your App.
ProsThis saves you from having to ensure only your Apps run on remote devices. MobiLock does a very good job of this with lots of other features as well.
ConsThe software has quite a few updates and their licencing model is sometimes difficult to understand. However, there support guys can 'bulk together' your licences are your use them, which is great!
March 15, 2018
Ingo D.
VP IT Operations & Security
January 17, 2018

“Mobilock is a cost-effective Kiosk software and more”

ProsMobilock has helped us to lock down the Android based tablets at our retail shops and improved productivity of the sales staff by minimizing distractions and problems resulting from access to unnecessary websites and apps. It's also good for security to prevent the installation of any unwanted apps. It has a clear and easy to learn GUI with good performance. Support in case of the few problems we encountered has been fast and efficient. The capabilities of the software are also consistently enhanced and expanded.
ConsUnfortunately it's not possible to publish shortcuts to specific websites without whitelisting them and in turn block access to any websites not specifically whitelisted. Geofencing lacks the ability to apply a geofence to a specific device, only groups, which doesn't make sense in our scenario since we have one device pr location. Both issues are being worked on though and we look forward to have them addressed in a future release soon.
Rob W.
VP
January 11, 2018

“Excellent control software solution”

Overallcontrolling staff who wish to make their healthcare phone a music player/change wifi/take inappropriate pictures etc
ProsWe work in healthcare and provide phones in very challenging environments. the software is excellent at controlling what the staff can and cannot do. outstanding customer support
Conslicense structure is a bit messy, workable but messy sometimes. the overall aspect is cost effective, but the discounts in multi-site environments aren't always the best to work through.
January 11, 2018
Stanislas J.
Administrateur du SIGB
November 30, 2017

“A great product with a very easy-to-use API and a very reactive support team”

OverallI use it for sending messages to my devices, buzzing them and geolocating them.
ProsThe API, which is easy to use, well-documented and can be tested from the dashboard (backoffice) ; and the support which replies my answers within minutes
ConsNothing so far. Or maybe the limitation in the number of requests that can be sent per minute ; as for today, I don't appear to have reached the number of requests that can be sent per day . Also, I didn't find yet where I can see my daily use of the API
Adonis K.
Helpdesk Technician
Computer Networking, 201-500 employees
February 13, 2018

“Very seemless.”

OverallSecurity of our tablets to our agents.
ProsWorks as intended, would be nice to have a remote update feature. Keeps my agents out of apps they do not need to use, and is better than guided access in that you can have multiple apps in the home screen.
ConsCan not auto-update apps or patch tablets from homescreen. There is a search for updates feature but it doesn't get the update, still have to do it from settings in the tablet.
February 13, 2018
Michael U.
Zumba Instructor
Fine Art, Self-employed
May 11, 2018

“Great product and quick response from support team.”

OverallMore focus from users on what data they need Accountability for user activity Security for user location and safety as well
ProsGPS Tracking (if ever lost or stolen) Customised Branding Ability to filter out what apps I want access to Double security of pin plus administrator access to device.
ConsDifficult for non administrators to update apps sometimes, but that comes with the functionality of the kiosk software.
May 11, 2018
Shane P.
Designer / Developer
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
June 5, 2018

“The best MDM by far!”

OverallIt allowed us to deploy a device remotely, while retaining complete control over how the device is used.
ProsIt had all the features I needed off the bat, along with other features I wasn't looking for at the time, but ended up loving after seeing them. It's also priced extremely well, and is the only mdm I was able to find that allowed me to purchase a single license (i.e. 1 device). The customer support is also fantastic, and extremely responsive! I've contacted them numerous times throughout the stages of setting up and deploying my kiosk, and every time my issue was addressed and resolved immediately. I would definitely recommend MobiLock Pro to anybody looking for an MDM!
ConsI honestly can't think of anything I don't like. Everything is so intuitive and easy to use... it really is a breath of fresh air compared to all the other MDMs I tested... and I tested A LOT of them.
June 5, 2018
Martins B.
Airlines/Aviation, 201-500 employees
May 22, 2018

“Easy to use and works as it should, would recommend!”

Pros- Very good user interface; - Easy customization; - Good updates; - Easy to setup; - Fast support.
Cons- Each innovation must be paid separately; - Greater support for unpowered devices (In our case, CAT smartphones).
May 22, 2018
James L.
Transportation Clerk
November 21, 2017

“One of the best customer service experiences I've ever had! These guys are on top of their game. ”

OverallThe ability to lock-down our tablets that the drivers use so they are limited to specific apps and functions. Also, being able to perform remote admin of many of the tablets features, apps, and settings is a huge plus for us since the tablets are always out on the road with our truck drivers.
ProsI like the ease of setup, implementation, and administration. MobiLock Pro is an excellent product, and works perfectly for our trucking company. It does exactly what the developers say it will do, and if I have questions or need assistance, the tech support is superb. I particularly like the ability to manage our tablets while the drivers are out on the road - the ability to change settings, publish apps remotely, assign the tablets to a predefined group, the ease of setup and roll-out, all are outstanding. We have no regrets in selecting MobiPro for our tablet kiosk needs.
November 21, 2017
Frantisek V.
Food & Beverages, 51-200 employees
May 29, 2017

“Great software, friendly dashboard. Quick and friendly support from Mobilock Team.”

OverallQuality/Price of this software.
ProsMostly I like thatIi can install my own app from my computer. Nice Dashboard and very good locations report.
ConsI am Using the location report to find our sellers, Updating our selling application and Changing the devices mostly, Because our sellers are breaking the tablets very often, so we are changing the devices a lot.
May 29, 2017
Consumer Services, 201-500 employees
August 1, 2019

“Great product!”

OverallGreat!!
ProsHas amazing features, really easy to use with no training required
ConsNothing really, this is working perfectly fine
August 1, 2019
Jean-Philippe L.
Networks Administrator
Telecommunications, 201-500 employees
August 13, 2018

“Mobilock pro review”

OverallWe are a 300 employees business and so far mobilock has help us achieve pushing new versions of our apps for them.
ProsEasiest device enrollement, fast apps deployment, responsive
ConsLack of customizations for the android system through mobilock (ie : theme change, ringtones). Most of our employee uses mobilock phone
August 13, 2018
Zack S.
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
March 5, 2018

“Provide me with a seamless method to manage devices at my customer sites. ”

OverallI develop software that is deployed on mobile devices to customers. Critical features for me is the ability to lock down a device to run only my software and nothing else, track the device, display on a map and related reporting.
ProsPushing software and software updates. The ability to pinpoint device on map in real time. The ability to lock down the devices deployed and run only the software that I want the users to run.
ConsI would like to see the ability to manage and deploy to IOS devices as well. This will specially assist with the testing and deploy of new software and software changes that are designed and intended for a specific purpose and not for distribution
March 5, 2018
Patrik C.
Product associate
July 6, 2018

“Everything works perfectly never let us down.”

ProsBest thing is you can customise each one of the or create groups and mange all in one group. It's really useful specially if you have a few hundred devices.
ConsSometimes it doesn't update automatically so we have to delete and reinstall or even reset the device.
July 6, 2018
March 23, 2018

“Mobilock Pro can be explained in 3 words. Professional, easy and secure.”

OverallLess stolen/lost devices, less costs on mobile network providers, easy to handle devices,
ProsAs a logistics company we need secure and easy to handle devices for our drivers. It´s been delivered exactly like this by Mobilock Pro. Beside of that I always enjoy the perfect support. Answers within a few minutes are usual.
ConsFor the moment Mobilock is not yet available on IOS, but as I know this will change in a few days.
March 23, 2018
Nico H.
Junior Operations Manager
May 24, 2018

“Smart solution to start and manage a kiosk-mode on mobile business devices”

Proscombines several features to manage a large amount of mobile devices. user friendly webbased usage
ConsDoes not support autofill for login data of third party software. mobile devices cannot be setup on the desktop computer
May 24, 2018
Marco P.
System Analyst
December 11, 2017

“Easy to use, Quick on support, flexible on solutions”

ProsThe biggest advantage of Mobilock Pro is the quick support. They care about software quality and solved all my issues quicly.
ConsSometimes the resources usage are not intuitives. But they have a huge patience explaining you how to use it.
December 11, 2017
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
September 9, 2018

“Good for kiosks only”

OverallOne of our distrustful clients tried to manage software distribution within team by this app. As soon as we built trust we needed no this app anymore.
ProsAbility to unify mobile software setup across small company.
ConsEventually we realized that we have too different demands within our company, so we needed to maintain too many profiles. That became time consuming so we did away with MobiLock.
September 9, 2018
Simon G.
Chairman
February 6, 2018

“I have tried other MDM software and this beats the lot of them.”

ProsEase of use - no need to read a manual. I also love the online chat support which is always instant and incredibly helpful if you need something a bit more obscure. Can't praise these guys enough.
ConsIt only works on Android currently. The pricing is a bit complicated - you have to buy in batches to get lower prices rather than get a single rate, however the licenses don't start until you use them.
February 6, 2018
Dennis F.
Developer Engineer
May 26, 2017

“We will use this application in a study were bus drivers are given a tablet.”

ProsIt is easy to use, all the functionality I need is there. It is possible to lock the screen, you can use keep screen on and it is possible to follow the tablet on maps.
ConsThe worst part had nothing to do with the software. It was difficult to purchase the license if you didn't want to use a credit card. But that was mostly our purchase departments fault.
May 26, 2017
Hardeep S.
Software Developer
Insurance, 51-200 employees
July 25, 2018

“It's been very professional working with the Mobilock team. So far everything worked out really well”

Pros->Features and functionality such as Remote Cast and ability to control the device from dashboard. ->Support Staff- everytime a problem arises the support team was very professional and responded very quickly. I think it is the one of the best Support Team in the software business.
Cons-> There is no report of the device i.e device off time, activities on device, 24 hr report card in excel or any other format. ->In the Documentation, there is no mention of issues that occurs if we go by the documentation and do exactly how it is written and still come across some issue. In that case we have to contact the support staff.
Marco F.
Customer Service Supervisor
Telecommunications, 51-200 employees
February 26, 2018

“Mobilock Pro solves our needs to limit the smartphone usage to few apps in the best suitable way.”

ProsThe flexybility and the really easy way to create a profile and to apply it to a whole bulk of smartphones by some few clicks
February 26, 2018
Philipp M.
IT Systemadministrator
February 8, 2018

“Mobilock”

ProsThat the users are in a kiosk mode and you are not able to escape out of the kiosk mode. I've also tested other kiosk modes and escapes sometimes in 1 minute.
ConsMobiLock Pro Browser. (Our Developer are developing on google chrome. for us it would be the best if you can whitelist for google chrome!)
February 8, 2018
Damon A.
IT Manager
Oil & Energy, 51-200 employees
November 14, 2017

“The software has completely fit our needs and has awesome support!!”

ProsCustomer Support!! The support team has been one of the best I have worked with over the last several years. The solutions always came very fast!
November 14, 2017
Zach S.
July 26, 2018

“Much easier to use than more traditional MDM solutions.”

ProsEasy to setup, fast to implement in the beginning, and fast to update configuration changes to the clients.
ConsOn android, it can sometimes be unstable. However, a restart of the tablet or a refresh from the console almost always takes care of the issue.
Chris S.
IT Infrastructure Manager
June 6, 2018

“Very good product with excellent support”

ProsIt is (mostly) a very flexible product with a great feature set. The support team is fantastic and helps you find the more obscure settings.
ConsLayout of the menus could be slightly easier to navigate. Once again - not a big problem with the help of the support team.
June 6, 2018
Chathuranga W.
May 29, 2018

“Excellent customer service and very good MDM system. I am highly recommending this to global market.”

OverallThis product supports for minimum android and iOS versions that most of the companies get more benefits.
ProsMobiLock has a many features that support SMEs, larger taxi companies with the controlling power of their devices. So, this will save time and money. Excellent JOB. Well done!
ConsNo Doubt so far. Excellent. Super customer service. Will update overall feedback with my future experience about MobiLock and further improvements if required.
May 29, 2018
Roger s.
Programmer
July 26, 2018

“Very professional and fast in his answers.”

ProsFast. Fulfills its purpose. The people in the administration are very fast and professional in his answers.
ConsSometimes the application flickers when you do a refresh. Sometimes the installed applications delays a bit to appear.
Jan-Paul C.
iT
Design, 11-50 employees
July 13, 2018

“Very steep learning curve, fast support replies, intuitive.”

ProsFlexibility, Levels of authority, iOS & Android in 1 panel, oversight. Responsiveness. Price vs Functionality
ConsFirst time setup/ Deployment. Had expected it to be easier. BUT: next time I'll RTFM before I start... QR reply should have easier.
July 13, 2018
Rui F.
Managing Director ( Owner of Company)
Retail, 51-200 employees
May 10, 2018

“Gaurav Patil gives me excellent service via Skype, always willing to help me with any queries.”

ProsThe fact that staff don't have access to all sorts of app. Also that Im able to monitor the units in the back office.
ConsNot able to have a app that would allow photos to be taken and kept in the cloud, so that we could send it as a link.
Rich A.
VP
January 10, 2018

“MobiLock is a Great software product, works very nice.”

ProsGreat support, the support team always very helpful to answer questions to help. I love the Dashboard, Enterprise, upgrading our APK's, looking at all of our devices, keeps it all locked down 100%. Great company and people to deal with.
January 10, 2018
Rustam H.
December 7, 2017

“New breathe on traditional MDM softwares. Excellent software with lots of useful functions.”

ProsNew breathe on traditional MDM softwares. Excellent software with lots of useful functions. Good gps navigation.
ConsNothing yet. But i`d like to view some new functions. Such as live of selected devices online or something other.
December 7, 2017