If No Reply Ratings

Overall

About If No Reply

If No Reply is the sales automation choice for small and medium sized businesses. It's easy to set up and simple to use while offering the flexibility to completely personalise every message. USED BY salespeople, startups, recruiters, and agencies, If No Reply can help you save time and convert more prospects. FEATURES native Gmail integration, automatic follow-ups, drip campaigns, mail merge & complete personalisation, templates, streamlined API access, and more. Learn more about If No Reply

Sonia G.
Asistente
501-1000 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
July 9, 2018

“Smooth as silk”

OverallI don't have to write more emails apologizing for mistaking people for someone else.
ProsSimple and effective. Accomplishes everything promised. The tag feature is my favorite thing when emailing many people! Make no mistake with whom you talk to nor what you talk about anymore. If No Reply allows you to collect all names without losing focus in each contact individually, nor the subject. Plus, very easy to use.
ConsThe price is a little too high. I get that you offer a really great service. But if you want to charge 20$ for it, add more features. Maybe an institutional edition for teachers and students.
July 9, 2018
Brandon W.
Principal
December 2, 2016

“If No Reply = Email Heaven”

OverallIf No Reply is pretty much EXACTLY the product I have been looking / waiting for, for a very long time. I have used other email productivity products on the market, some of which plugged into Gmail, all of them were good in their own way. However, they didn't give me exactly what needed in terms of interface simplicity, coupled with a powerful feature-rich engine. As a sales professional by training, the ability to one-off edit on a per-email basis within a single campaign is incredibly helpful. This is an excellent product for small and medium size companies to help them grow, beyond a doubt. Very excited to be using If No Reply.
ProsSuper easy to use. Very intuitive. Powerful features.
ConsHard to find something not to like.
Recommendations to other buyersGet started with single, and small recipient campaigns, to make sure you understand what you have available at your fingertips. Like any tool, you need become familiarized.
Design, 201-500 employees
December 31, 2018

“"If No Reply" a definite yes”

OverallDefinitely worth using at any tier. Using If No Reply increases efficiency while being easy to use. Overall, it helps to ensure that nothing gets forgotten along the course of a sale.
Pros-Works with inbound and outbound sales -Flexible formats and templates which can be customized and saved for the future -Integrates with gmail -Includes API -Good pricing as still in Early days of business, including a free tier to try -Excellent visual feel
ConsNone really. Pricing could be an obstacle for startups, but with the free tier, sole proprietors can make sure it's an investment they really want to make or just track the emails they really need to care about.
December 31, 2018
Karim M.
Co-founder @ 99check Family Locator
December 2, 2016

“Powerful follow up automation tool”

OverallIfNoReply is a simple yet very useful email response tracking tool. Installing it on my Gmail took seconds. Setting it up was easy and straight forward. I like how the email follow up experience is seamless. I used to spend hours trying to manually track and follow up on my emails. IfNoReply does everything automatically. I just imported my csv contacts list, customized and scheduled my follow up emails. Within days I got more replies. It's saving me a lot of time following up with journalist to get press coverage. I absolutely love it and would recommend it to every startup founder who is looking to increase their cold email conversion rates.
Pros- Easy to install and setup - User friendly interface - Comprehensive features - Customizable Product is great. Must have for all startup founders.
Vyasa P.
Internet, Self-employed

“Extremely Impressed!”

OverallI took ifnoreply for a testdrive with my business and found that not only is it super simple and easy to use, but it SAVES ME A TON OF TIME and helps conversions SO MUCH MORE. I run a lead generation business for professionals and need a way to keep on top of a lot of customers and clients. So it's super important that I follow up constantly. It's even better when it's all automated and when someone doesn't reply within a certain time, I don't have to "bump" the email because "ifnoreply" does. It's also great because it's lightweight and works right in side of gmail.
ProsEase of use, Saves time, increases conversions
Consnone I can think of currently
Chris A.
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees
December 10, 2016

“Simple to use, amazing value!”

OverallI was signed up and using ifnoreply in about 1 minute. It integrates right with my gmail which is amazing!!! We are using the ifnoreply to onboard new users to our software and the API integration is extremely simple. So far I'm in love with the simplicity of this product and it has quickly replaced my old email conversion tools. I recommend it to everyone from startups to well established organizations.Biig thank you to our rep and the ifnoreply team!
ProsEasy gmail and API integration
Consnothing!
Recommendations to other buyersThere is a free 14 day trial with no credit card required. Give it a try, nothing to lose!
December 10, 2016
Alex Z.

“Amazing Sales Tool”

OverallI've been looking for something like this for a while - most sales automation tools are overly complicated, but If No Reply seems to have hit the nail on the head. Its easy to use, quick to set up, and I can start getting value from it straight away. I'm just a couple of weeks in and this tool has already paid for itself many times over. I'm on the $20/mo subscription, and it's helped me close over $3000 in sales so far this month.
ProsI think the biggest pro of this software is just how easy it is to use. I also love how you can preview everything before it gets send, and make changes on a per-individual basis.
ConsNothing so far, but if I have any problems then I'll update this review
Grant B.
Photographer
Photography, Self-employed
Used the software for: I used a free trial
January 9, 2019

“Follow up email integration right into Gmail with ease!”

ProsIts incredibly simple and straight forward. You can add If No Reply right into gmail and don't even need another app or software to get started. The features are laid out plain and simple. It is awesome how you can basically get into using the service in a matter of minutes.
ConsYou are still a little limited as far as personalization goes with the replies. I would like to see some custom mark up (HTML/CSS) in the future but for right now it fulfills all my needs on the free platform.
January 9, 2019
Marcie H.
Cosmetologist
July 19, 2018

“I find this to be not so convenient to my emails if I don't need a reply why send me an email.”

ProsI like the fact I don't have to reply to an e-mail I also like the fact that I get an email for what I do
ConsThe Con about this is if I need to respond there is no place to respond to if I do respond I get an email saying that the email did not get there that is quite annoying
July 19, 2018
Louise C.
November 17, 2016

“Makes my job 100x easier”

OverallI do freelance sales and I spend so much of my time chasing leads. This software made everything automatic so I didn't let anyone slip through the cracks or leads die off due to workload! I also love that I can customise each email before they send if I want to - add in things about a phone call we had or how it'll apply to the customer specifically. Way better than normal email software that just sends a generic chain to everyone. Everything is highly customisable, really simple to use, and best of all integrates straight with Gmail so I didn't have to learn new software or use a different website. Highly recommended for anyone serious about sales and converting their leads.
Nitesh M.
Editor
Internet, 1-10 employees
December 1, 2016

“Even if No Reply, The sale is for sure”

OverallI know these guys from their previous product "Profile Hopper", which was awesome. And now come "If No Reply". It simply automates your all email follow-up in the most human way possible. The UI and functionality of the tool is simple, elegant and yet very effective. 20 contacts automation is free for life and pricing structure is scalable and easy.
ProsThe UI, simplicity, functionality, and the pricing structure
ConsI am not sure whether it will work on all email clients other than GMAIL.
Recommendations to other buyersIt's a great tool but we still need to install a different email tool to get the "READ CONFIRMATION", why can't you add a simple script which will give read confirmation as well for all the emails we send ( not just for follow-up emails) it will save our money and time .
Miles C.

“Can't recommend enough”

OverallProbably around 70% of my time is spent following up with leads every day, and If No Reply makes it so much easier. It sits within Gmail so always syncs perfectly with my inbox. It would be nice if I could dive right into campaign details from within Gmail too (you have to go to the If No Reply website if you want to do this) - but I guess knitpicking given the price. Regardless, I've tried out a lot of competing software such as Outreach and PersistIQ, and If No Reply is easily my favourite!
ProsPrice and function
ConsYou get good functionality for the price but it could do with a little more
Design, Self-employed
December 11, 2018

“Its simple. ”

OverallI liked it and have used it for a few weeks but I moved to a different app which included this as a feature.
ProsI like that it doesnt try to be a lot of different things.
ConsI wish the UI was made better, especially with the new redesign it gets in the way of Gmail.
December 11, 2018
Steve M.
Product Manager
January 11, 2017

“A simple, accessible sales automation tool”

OverallThis is a really well executed product and ideal for small teams and startups. I've been using it to chase up old sales contacts, and it's especially useful for those people that don't get back to emails. It's pretty easy to use and could do with a few tweaks to improve the customer journey, but it's easy to figure how it should be operated; in any case, it's early days yet and I'm expecting they'll have plenty of decent improvements to come. Hotly recommended for anyone on a low budget or with little sales experience.
ProsWorks in my Gmail inbox, no need to sign up to other services.
ConsDoesn't yet integrate well with other inbox extensions, but they rarely do.
Recommendations to other buyersIt'll make you proactive, don't miss out!
January 11, 2017
Jason S.
Sales
Furniture, 1001-5000 employees
December 3, 2016

“Awesome email automation/follow ups ”

OverallThis tool is so easy to use and has helped me structure my sales emails so I don't need to worry about lost opportunities. Really like the automatic follow ups and no longer worry about dropping a potential deal.
ProsAutomated follow ups
ConsNothing
Christian M.
Photographer
Photography, Self-employed

“A must in my Arsenal”

OverallDefinitely, the most simple tool to add to your emailing artillery. Smart and clean design allowing the best follow-ups with no effort.
ProsClean and simple design
ConsLove to have example or provided preset templates for follow ups
Nikita R.
VP of Product
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
December 7, 2016

“Save tons of time for me”

OverallGreat app that I was waiting for a long time. Don't know why it was not here years ago. Save you lot's of the time and give you great control of your clients. Must try.
ProsEasy to use Great value for money
Ramsey C.
November 18, 2016

“The fortune is in the follow-up and "IFNOREPLY" helps you make that fortune.”

OverallIn this ADHD world and so many things to do on your list as much as you wanna follow up as a small business, somethings do slip through the cracks. Follow-Ups unfortunaley is one of mine that slip through but with "If No Reply" it has all been taken care of. I set my clients, load the sequence and watch it do it's thing! It is a new extension so there will be bugs but that's expected. I will use this extension FOREVER!!!! Thank you ifnoreply team!!!!
November 18, 2016
Eugene R.
Pres.
Automotive, 1-10 employees
May 25, 2017

“I wrote a rather critical review - complaining about responsiveness. i'd like to "revoke" it....cuz”

OverallNone yet. Responsiveness was great, however.
Pros...I got a Skype call from, one of the founders, and he explained that the software probably wasn't appropriate for me, hence my issues with it. He was patient, kindly and forthcoming...much much appreciated. I hope in the future IFNOREPLY will work for my particular needs, and wish them the best for the future. Mea culpa.
ConsI'm sure it's great software. If you're not me, you should try it (hey, that's probably about 7 billion individuals....not a bad number..).
May 25, 2017
Anita K.
Business development manager
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
December 7, 2016

“The most convenient tool for follow-ups ever”

OverallThis is the miracle I was looking for. Easy to use, brilliant and fast. Advice to every sales rep& biz dev who want to automate routine work.
Pros-easy and fast
Costantin B.
December 6, 2016

“Excellent service as simple as it gets”

OverallI'm a big fan of two things: Automation & Simplicity. IFNR does this two things perfectly. It's incredibly easy to set up, it's just a chrome extension which lives inside your Gmail window, that's anyhow where you are most likely to spend your day. Then you can easily set an automatic followup after X days, normally I set 3 followup, but I'm sure you can set more. Till now I had zero problems!
December 6, 2016
Vanessa M.
Community & Events Manager
Photography, 1-10 employees

“Lobster's Review”

OverallI either forget to follow up or I get stuck in the emails. And even when I do it, manually, it consumes more of my time. Now, If No Reply seems like a new couch in my living room!
Vasileios K.
Design, 1-10 employees
December 1, 2016

“Best tool we used for automation”

OverallIt was really nice, it helped me a lot with the process and everything that I required for my Business!
ProsEasy To Use Nice Interface
ConsNo Cons, iI am sorry
Recommendations to other buyersKeep developing it!
Amir K.
December 2, 2016

“A simple solution to an annoying problem”

OverallINR has a simple interface and is not hard to learn. While it's targeted at salespeople, I use it for my day-to-day cold contacts and work. My philosophy is: I took the time to draft you an e-mail, and I will make sure that time isn't wasted. Now, you can respond to my e-mail, or I will keep bugging you until you tell me to stop, but there is no use in leaving the matter dead.
Justin N.
November 21, 2016

“Drastic Boost in Response Rate”

OverallI'm a big fan of Steli's mantra from Close.io - follow up with a prospect until you get a response! (either yes or no). I'm one of the first users of If No Reply, and it's fantastic - it means I can put all my follow-up messages on autopilot. Very few people respond to my first email, but by following up several times I get a drastic boost in response rate and at the end of the day I make more sales!
November 21, 2016
Eli M.
Biotechnology, Unspecified

“Impressive”

OverallWow, signed up and ready to use in 10 seconds, sending my first email campaign in less than 10 minutes! The ease of use is impressive - I expect to be using this extension for a long time. Perfect for a light user like me, and the price makes it unbeatable.
Prosease of use
Consnone right now
Recommendations to other buyerslove their onboarding campaign
Michael R.
November 17, 2016

“If No Reply makes email automation super simple.”

Overall I love the auto-follow-up, particularly the fact it only follows up if you don't get a reply. Genius! Also the team is always ready to reply to any questions - I've been using several of their products for a while now and love them all. Anyway, If No Reply makes my life 10x easier, so I'd highly recommend it.
Justin S.
December 2, 2016

“The easiest way to stay in touch! (Where was this 5 years ago)”

OverallIn a move that Google, Streak, Contactually and others should have seen coming, IfNoReply has created a super simple but super powered workflow tool that makes Gmail work like people actually want to use it.
ProsSimple to use, but powerful
ConsCan't think of any
Sean T.
November 16, 2016

“Remarkable Team, Amazing Product!”

OverallIt's not often that you email in feedback suggestions for a product and those changes are implemented the very next day! As an early adopter of If No Reply, I've been impressed by the responsiveness of the founding team - the product is already great, and it's only getting better.
November 16, 2016
Andrea C.
December 9, 2016

“If No Reply is the best”

OverallI've used a several different marketing software but this by far was the easiest to use as it connects directly with your Gmail. This seriously makes my job 10x easier so I don't have to remember who needs a reply.
December 9, 2016
david w.

“Just incredible”

OverallThe time saved is unmeasurable. Loving it. Without this, I would be manually having to go back into my sent box over and over. It really opens up a new world for me and my cold outreach.
Alex G.
December 2, 2016

“Clearly a missing function on gmail”

OverallI am operating a business on my own, and I have literally no time to remember exactly whom I sent an email to, and when I should contact him/her again. Problem solved.
Raj E.

“Awesome Product”

OverallAn intuitive way to set up an email campaign right from your Gmail inbox. It took very little time to set up and should provide immediate value to me. Very cool.
Bud H.
December 17, 2016

“Was hesitant at first.”

OverallBut turned out to be a really awesome tool. :) Still looking for more and more ways to incorporate this into my daily workflow.
December 17, 2016
Peter Y.

“Dynamic and fun”

OverallThis is a one-of-a-kind effort that deserves everyone's attention now. Very nice interface and it is very easy to use. Get it now for sure.
Eric S.
December 12, 2016

“Awesome new tool from an outstanding company”

OverallIf No Reply perfectly fills the important gap between a full-fledged CRM software suite and a simple spreadsheet.
December 12, 2016
Mikey A.
December 3, 2016

“Awesome power-tool for mail merging for free on gmail!”

OverallLove this app! needed something like this to send mass messages with auto followups for a while. Great UI/UX and works well!
joshua b.

“Simple and powerful”

OverallSolidly simple to integrate into your workflow giving you tools to maximize your inbox for additional sales.
Jeremy P.

“Awesome new product”

OverallAmazing customer service and a really useful product that is going to help our team with our sales strategy. Highly recommended
Kenny K.
December 2, 2016

“Great for Outreach at an Affordable Price”

OverallWe were using a different platform to keep up with outreach that was expensive. If No Reply works better at a way more affordable price!
alex v.
December 2, 2016

“If No reply works great”

OverallVery easy sign-up, great customer support and feature works well, this could be a tool to watch as they add more features
Jeremy M.
December 2, 2016

“Sending marketing emails directly from gmail is”

OverallBeing able to automate your email within gmail is amazing. Huge timesaver and makes everything just that much more convenient.
Sparsh B.

“Best Auto Responder”

OverallI run a website and get tons of emails, using if no reply helped me by replying any un-responded email. And no one feels left out
Kirby B.
December 1, 2016

“Great team, great experience”

OverallCustomer rep and team have been developing products at an ungodly rate. They know their customers and you know it right after signing up!
Haroon R.
November 23, 2016

“Super Cool ”

OverallI really like the idea, it save alot of time and effort. Customer support also amazing - always happy to help.
November 23, 2016
loukman n.
December 1, 2016

“The killer email automation app I was looking for!”

OverallIf No Reply helped us automate our marketing outreach and turn simple email into sales, so for we are having a wonderful experience using the product and customer support is AWESOME.
ProsTime-saving, Easy to use, Affordable and Awesome customer support
ConsNone so far!
Nevin J.
Retail, 1-10 employees

“Great Product”

OverallLove the way it works and the features set. It is very well designed and has a great team behind it.
ProsGreat product
Graphic Design, 1-10 employees
October 23, 2018

“Takes the pain out of chasing up leads”

OverallThis is a great piece of sales automation software. It allows us to follow up on emails sent out which in turn improves our sales efficiency. No more worrying about remembering to send follow up emails.
ProsThis really does take the pain out of chasing up leads. It allows follow up emails to be set up through Gmail. We loved the Chrome Extension which made it that bit easier to use.
ConsIt's a little light on features but definitely does what it says on the tin.
October 23, 2018