Plobal Apps - Mobile Commerce App Ratings

Overall
4.7/5
4.7/5
4.8/5

About Plobal Apps - Mobile Commerce App

Plobal Apps is the worlds best mobile commerce platform to enable online stores add mobile as a sales channel. The most scalable, flexible and simplest mobile commerce app / extension for online stores & businesses. We've worked with some of the worlds largest online retailers and help them increase customer loyalty and retention using Mobile. Our platform integrations include: Shopify, Shopify Plus, Magento, Salesforce Demand Cloud, Woo Commerce, Big Commerce, Presta Shop and lots more Learn more about Plobal Apps - Mobile Commerce App

Reginald B.
Sales
Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees
May 25, 2017

“Helpful staff and easy to make updates”

ProsThe app is extremely user friendly to make updates and changes. The analytics are very precise and helpful.
ConsOne of the main issues I have with this is the inability to customize certain pages and features. Hopefully there will be an updated version soon.
May 25, 2017
Chase B.
CEO/Founder
July 20, 2017

“Cannot believe how amazing the customer service is!”

ProsI am all about user experience and fortunately, Plobal allows for great user experience! In addition I do like that users can favorite products, I think that's my most favorite feature!
ConsI wish there were more customization options and that my login for customers was easier. They get frustrated having to type in their name and email every time to order. It would be nice if customers could just stay logged in for easy, fast ordering.
Staci H.
July 11, 2017

“Extremely easy to set up. Great customer service. ”

ProsI feel that the program is user friendly, not only, for the person setting it up but for the user as well! I love how it syncs with shopify so easily.
ConsThe software is a bit limited if you want to really customize anything. for you business. Know what you want your app do do before purchasing.

By Plobal Tech on July 11, 2017
Hi Staci, Thank you for the review Staci. Much appreciated :) -- Best Regards, Ali Motiwalla Co-Founder Plobal Apps
July 11, 2017
Stacey D.
Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees
May 28, 2017

“We love our new App!”

OverallWe were able to get an app for our online store without outlaying tens of thousands of dollars in one hit.
ProsThis whole process was relatively easy. Anything that we weren't sure about, the team at Plobal were on hand to help out. I think it represents fabulous value for money. We are already seeing great sales through our app.
May 28, 2017
Frank M.
Retail, 1-10 employees
July 12, 2017

“The technical support is really great. Timely and efficient.”

OverallWe have grown our customer base.
ProsIt's simple and easy to use and navigate through. The products are well arranged. The resolution looks great.
ConsWe would like to interact more with our customers more via the app. So more features that allow us to receive notifications.
July 12, 2017
Sandra D.
Business owner
July 21, 2017

“Good”

ProsEverything it is different from other app I have use the pass I have learn a lot the is good at Plobal app
ConsThe menu it give everything on the store menu and in the store it is good I like I would recommend it
July 21, 2017
Michael S.
December 8, 2016

“Turn Your Smart Phone Into A Store”

OverallWith the Shopify mobile app I can do the same things I can do in my retail store. A list of my products, current sales, finance reports are all options on my smart phone. I set a notification in the app to message my phone every time a sale happens. It's a great compliment to the Shopify app, I'm now aware of what's going on at my shop 24/7.
December 8, 2016
Carrington K.
Retail, 1-10 employees
July 20, 2017

“Great overall experience ”

OverallA few sales
ProsThey were very great at walking us through designing the app and extremely patient with us. I like the lay out
ConsThat you can't send a notification and the customer open up that specific item from the notification. Also wish there was a way to send a notification like a sale code and the customer be able to see it in the app after getting to notification instead of it going away
John B.
COO
Retail, 11-50 employees
July 20, 2017

“I launched my app in under 3 hours”

ProsThe simple interface and the partnership with a larger robust marketing automation platform built into the service.
ConsIt is a template based platform, which does reduce the flexibility. Sometimes there are some things I want to add and they can't.
MEERA S.
Business Analyst
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
September 18, 2019

“Review about Plobal Apps-Mobile Commerce App”

OverallIt is very user friendly and helpful to the user but there are some less features which i mentioned above
ProsIt is a best mobile commerce App.It will help to enable online store and can use mobile as medium.It is very flexible.
ConsIt has limited access to the device hardware.This may be the only dis advantage of this software i guess.
September 18, 2019