Cincopa Ratings

Overall

About Cincopa

Cincopa is a complete digital asset management platform providing an all-in-one hosting solution for videos, audios, images, slideshows, and podcasts. Store all your content in one place, manage your assets and galleries from a single dashboard, embed and share your media in a few clicks. Cincopa provides over 100 fully customizable and responsive templates for video & audio players, slideshows, and podcasts, that look great on any website and work perfectly both on desktop and mobile. Learn more about Cincopa

John C.
Web Developer
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
September 28, 2017

“I would recommend Cinopa to any developer as it is very easy to use!!! ”

OverallIt save a lot of time easy to use and it integrate with all famous web tools. Word Press e.c.
ProsI use Cinopa on more than 45 websites as my main image and video tool. I am a developer and Cinopa is the best web tool for Videos and images by far its visually awesome. They have a very professional support team and respond instantly to any inquiries. I would recommend Cinopa to any developer as it is very easy to use with a wide variety of video and photo themes. Thanks Cinopa, keep up the good work
ConsThere is nothing to dislike in Cinopa I love all the functions the web may be a bit slow sometimes but I am in SA and the latency due to the distance may be the reason.
Rolando V.
Marketing Executive
March 16, 2018

“ Really like Cincopa and I recommend it to anyone looking for a video hosting and management site.”

OverallFast CDN for video, audio and pictures. Great options of players for your audio and video files. Great option for podcasts that are embedded on any website and play nicely all the time. The other wonderful thing is the free account with great features as the pay version.
ProsFree account. Pay account it's insanely affordable. Fast delivery of content or CDN included even with the free account. Great option for different players for video and audio. Great for your images that are going to be displayed in beautiful digital gallery canvas. The players feature an incredibly clean and easy-to-navigate interface.
ConsMaybe for someone looking an option to only host video and not audio, there may be a problem because you get the option to host a lot of picture, a decent ammount of video and audio files. I I wish that the client could choose the option to pay for video and audio hosting only. I don't have any use for picture hosting. So why pay for the picture option. I wish that I could have more video and audio files in exchange for the photos files. But if you want an unlimited amount of video, audio, and picture, then you have the option of an unlimited account at a higher price that solves that problem. Beside that, I have no issues with Cincopa so far. Can't think of anything I don't like.
March 16, 2018
Diego P.
Ingenier
Construction, 501-1000 employees
September 28, 2017

“Excellent system to create galleries”

OverallYou can create galleries of images, with the best design. within a wide range of options. Even add videos. All these galleries will not occupy you in your web space, you just have to enter a code. Also with your user you can continue updating these galleries, and you will automatically appear on your website.
ProsYou can create galleries of images, with the best design. within a wide range of options. Even add videos. All these galleries will not occupy you in your web space, you just have to enter a code. Also with your user you can continue updating these galleries, and you will automatically appear on your website.
ConsI would not know what to say, well yes, that the full service is payable, and not cheap. But nothing is perfect, and the free version gives some service.
Billy S.
Special Events Manager for Sun and Sky Entertainment/Ethan Bortnick
April 3, 2018

“I am so happy I discovered Cincopa!”

OverallCincopa has helped me in standing apart in my overly-saturated niche. The visual possibilities are creative and endless for marketing and branding and using Cincopa inspires new ideas! It has been a great benefit in integrating professional standard video, image, and audio content that my clients comment positively on often.
ProsThere's a lot to like with Cincopa, especially for someone like me who uses video hosting and management solutions daily. Cincopa has helped me in standing apart in my overly-saturated niche. The visual possibilities are creative and endless for marketing and branding and using Cincopa inspires new ideas! It has been a great benefit in integrating professional standard video, image, and audio content that my clients comment positively on often.
ConsOnly that I didn't find it sooner! Before Cincopa, I was spending so much time trying to piece together a decent, professional look that stood apart from similar products in my niche. Well, now I have that time back and a product I love on top of it!
April 3, 2018
Matthew B.
Website Design, Laptop Repairs, Satellite & TV Solutions
October 23, 2017

“Slideshows Made Easy”

OverallAs I have not kept up to date on the new web design programs available, I still use an old HTML program. It only uses the old Flash player slideshows which are nearly out of style nowadays. I was working on a new Kitchen website and the flash slideshows just would not work correctly, then I found Cincopa during a Google search, I gave it a try and the quality of the slideshows solved all my problems.
ProsCincopa is one of the best websites that I have come across to create your very own stunning slideshow for your website. They have a wide variety of templates to start with, from simple slides to 3D effects. All you have to do is upload your photos and Cincopa does all the work to create a visually stunning slideshow. You can even add descriptions to each slide which is ideal for business users promoting a product or service. In my case, I just had to copy the HTML code to my website, upload it to the hosting provider, and instantly see my slideshow of kitchens online.
ConsThe only fault I came across while using Cincopa was when I copied an existing slideshow which I wanted to edit with new images. After deleting the photos that I wanted to remove, I could not upload the new photos until I refreshed the page to clear the deleted boxes with the images. Maybe a setting or button to automatically remove the boxes for deleted images would make it easier.
October 23, 2017
Derek B.
Hospitality, 1-10 employees
October 1, 2017

“Brilliant ”

OverallIt made my website more attractive to my clients
Pros Published 5 seconds ago I wanted to add scrolling pictures to I wanted to add scrolling pictures to my website. After many different sites and many failures I stumbled upon Cincopa. Their simple management solutions and many easy to use templates was idea for my purposes. I have now created a video portal and customized a few video players to entertain my visitors and I saw that my video stats started to grow. I would definitely recommend Cincopa to beginners like myself to make your sites look more professional
October 1, 2017
Evan S.
VP
Entertainment, 1-10 employees
September 28, 2017

“Allowed me to quickly build a photo gallery that can be updated by others.”

OverallReplaced a broken photo section on my website in literally 20 minutes.
ProsThe themes and templates look stunning across all devices. Virtually no programming skills are needed and photo galleries can be updated right within the admin page on the Cincopa site. Robust multimedia support. Really easy to use. I still have not gotten around to reading the documentation but I've already upload many assets!
ConsGalleries look so good I am going to have to upgrade my plan so I can show off more assets! Video support means I have to rethink my site. I definitely want to leverage the product's video capabilities.
Dhruv J.
COO
Furniture, 11-50 employees
December 8, 2017

“Very efficient functions and effective customer service”

OverallCataloguing, product and space presentation in terms of multiple images that are permitted to be displayed on the website
ProsVideo hosting and management solution works very well! Implementation was relatively easy and are still happy with the way the installed features function
ConsWe have not had any negative experiences thus far. The cost has been low as well when compared to other similar products
December 8, 2017
RaNaldo S.
Graphic designer
September 29, 2017

“It is reliable and low cost. I highly recommend the Cincopa media platform”

OverallIt already has many of the most important best features. Yet, it is continually improving adding new features.
ProsIt is reliable and low cost. I highly recommend the Cincopa media platform because it is a great choice for me. When I need to share new photos and video requires fast turnaround, viewable on most any device including cell phones and tablets, Cincopa makes it easy. My clients will get a nicely displayed page of thumbnails simplifying the content search. A group, team or and single client will have my Cincopa link to downloadable files fast, streaming the content and ready for approval.
September 29, 2017
Maynard G.
Dir. of Systems
September 27, 2017

“Cincopa makes its so easy and visually appealing to display videos on our Healthcare website.”

ProsI use Cincopa to host many of our heath care videos. Cincopa makes its so easy and visually appealing to setup and display these videos on our website. Thanks Cincopa.
Cons
MikYael M.
December 12, 2017

“Great Service , Absolute Best!!”

ProsThe easy to use tools and media rich content that can be put on a customers website to engage their customers is a must have for web designer's for today's digital society.  I like the options and choices of design with several ways to engage a customer visiting a website with eye catching widgets and media playing tools. Excellent customer retention options can be embeded into a video creating leads for future customers. I would recommend cincopa for their diverse selection of video hosting and management solutions tools to other web designers or entrepeneurs to harness their brand and bring their brand to the maximum with eye catching media rich content and an easy customizable interface to create the perfect media for their website.
ConsDownfall to products is the limit on MB and GB for streaming media. If a customer has a lot of traffic to their site, they shouldn't be penalized by that and have their widget or tool used shutdown.
December 12, 2017
Fabiano S.
Video Producer
Broadcast Media, 11-50 employees
May 10, 2018

“I first fell in love for their video player skins and soon for their management solution. ”

OverallTheir service is great and affordable. I am using it in my Squarespace website and everything works well, after inserting the CSS file in seconds... I can host a lot of videos and photos and publish them easily through some really cool video player skins and manage them quickly through my account. Also the fact that I can invite some colleagues to be managed by my account is very handy!.
ProsThe way their players allow me to display my videos is a huge advantage. My client's don't stay long in the landing page of my website, so I need to grab their attention to show our work. Since I embedded Cincopa's players, more and more clients are watching our portfolio and this help us to find more clients.
ConsI wish I could upload more media and pay less for it of course! Deleting and replacing footage to respect the limit of space given is tough.
May 10, 2018
Rob B.
Music, Unspecified
April 6, 2018

“Pro video hosting and management with A* features ”

ProsCincopa does everything I have been looking for and much more easily create a pro website using their platform to host your video, audio and images, with no programming skills needed. Great looking templates, dynamic and fast service, super fast servers everything performs without faults and loads instantly. Deep analytics for online businesses and email marketers using video for sales, it has all the features you need. Management of all assets is really simple and integrating across multiple sites so easy. Really happy to be using Cincopa and highly recommend it
ConsA wider range of templates would be good, and also deeper customisation options in some areas. Doesn't affect my use of the platform though.
April 6, 2018
MJ G.
Massage and Meditation Specialist with Music Therapy
October 20, 2017

“It did exactly what I wanted it to do as a free music player to embed on my website.”

ProsThe limited edition is free but it is does exactly what I needed. It was easy to upload the songs and embed on my website.
ConsThere are a limited amount of songs I can upload but for free who can complain! It did also take a while for my website to update the changes I made in Cincopa.
October 20, 2017
Marc S.
Freelance
Internet, Self-employed
April 11, 2018

“Import of Slide Show Pro albums was a big time saver”

OverallCincopa is a big time saver for me. I had a huge SlideShow Pro collection feeding a photographer website. Cincopa is the only solution I know able to recover all files and albums with titles and captions directly from SlideShow Pro over the net. I did not need to download/upload the photos nor to retype all texts. Now everything is displayed with nice player, well integrated in a WordPress site and ready for the future on all devices.
ProsCincopa is a big time saver for me. I had a huge SlideShow Pro collection feeding a photographer website. Cincopa is the only solution I know able to recover all files and albums with titles and captions directly from SlideShow Pro over the net. I did not need to download/upload the photos nor to retype all texts. Now everything is displayed with nice player, well integrated in a WordPress site and ready for the future on all devices.
ConsA bit expensive. I'd like an unlimited plan with more pictures. The price could be a little bit higher (but not too much).
April 11, 2018
Andrea M.
designer
October 19, 2017

“Smart interface, simply use”

OverallWith Cincopa I solved the problem of having a rich but simply and cool photogallery for my design company that have a very small visibility but need quality in representation of itself.
ProsI appreciate Cincopa for its smart interface, simply use, performing software for media sharing. I think it is the best solution available on the market of enhancing software. With Cincopa I solved the problem of having a rich but simply and cool photogallery for my design company that have a very small visibility but need quality in representation of itself. And the same happens with video gallery that is very useful. Well done!
ConsIn the free version there is reduced use of space, due to the bond with MB of media seen by users. That means that you have to keep attention to how many visitors you will have!
October 19, 2017
Matija D.
Principal
October 24, 2017

“ I would recommend Cincopa to others because of an all-around platform for digital content with simp”

ProsCincopa has several great benefits I like: 1. A simple dashboard which helps me to simply find my content I am looking for. 2. Option to upload not only video but also an audio and slideshow which all now I can keep in one place 3. Interaction with my LMS software. Problems I solved using Cincopa is that I found cloud platform for all digital content of the company and simple LMS integration tool with bunch of templates to use.
ConsI dislike that there are only 5 videos available for Startup premium plan. That is the only thing I do not like.
October 24, 2017
October 6, 2017

“Best way forward for small business ”

Overallsale's increases and more interest and a good looking website.
ProsCincopa looks good and is easy to use as well as configure to our website and improved our company sales with in a few weeks . Cincopa's video hosting platform is a great way to impress your customer's So' go" on and give it a go you will be glad you did when your company sales ingress you will thank Cincopa for that. Get started and join today and start increasing your sales on your website with Cincopa video hosting platform. Simply the best way forward thank you Cincopa .
October 6, 2017
Vangelis V.
Web Designer
Broadcast Media, 51-200 employees
September 27, 2017

“- It's real simple to create what you need with Cincopa:”

Overall- It's real simple to create what you need with Cincopa: a. There is a lot of photo and video templates that can help you for your site or blog. b. You can upload your photos or videos straight from your computer and your mobile phone or using email, dropbox, instragram and more c. With a premium account you have really a lot of traffic and storage space. d. You can add extra users as administrators and that's a huge tool for companies.
Everk S.
Podcaster
October 30, 2017

“My name is Everk S. owner of a marketing company in Phoenix Az and podcaster.”

Pros I love Cincopa for their video hosting and management solution. I love the simple, easy and personalized play button. From a web developer point of view, its just a great addition. I recommend using Cincopa to everyone for an easy projection for audios. The sharing on my webpages its just easy as making popcorn on the microwave lol. The podcast tease I can create with Cincopa its just awesome. I was using other platforms like soundcloud but now problem fixed.
Peter I.
Retail, 1-10 employees
August 29, 2019

“DoorChimesUK Review”

OverallExcellent support
ProsEase of use Choice of Galleries Choice of options
ConsVideos not hosted on eBay Galleries not allowed on eBay
August 29, 2019
October 14, 2017

“Cincopa is probably the best system that you can find if you need to show your photos and videos. It”

Pros I have just reccomended cincopa to my friends. Why ? It's easy to answer! Because it offers a lot of service, and it's really easy and fast to use. Forget spending a lot of time for you galleries or videos, just upload and choose your themes. Cincopa has allowed me to show all my properties in an easy and new ways. Thanks to their system i can change themes every mounth, and my website seems always new.
Cons
October 14, 2017
October 11, 2017

“Great video hosting solution ”

OverallI have used slideshows to visualize images and products
ProsI like that Cincopa have video hosting solution and effectfull image sliders and they are easy to admin. I will recommend Cincopa cause its easy to use your products. I have used slideshows to visualize images and products
ConsThere are too many possible solutions so it's hard to decide which one to use. Maybee its not negativ but when its to many choises it may take long time to find right.
October 11, 2017
Jeff S.
Website designer
Entertainment, Self-employed
September 30, 2017

“ Great service and also a great support team in place for their services.”

OverallGreat response from website visitors highly commented on the design quality of galleries.
ProsI believe that this is the best gallery template code generator for your website ever! There are several templates to choose from for all of your website needs whether it be photos or videos. If you should have any questions about anything their support team will give you the answers or help you with settings, etc if needed. Quick response time as well. It couldn't be any better!!!!!
September 30, 2017
Government Administration, 1001-5000 employees
April 16, 2018

“Time saver”

ProsCreating and using galleries on my site without having to create the coding for it myself has been a huge time saver. There aren't any other sites (that I'm familiar with) that provide the same services with the same ease as Cincopa. Their video hosting and management solution have never disappointed.
ConsI would love more document templates as there is currently not a wide variety of options to choose from.
April 16, 2018
Joanna G.
Artist
Graphic Design, Self-employed
September 4, 2018

“Cinopa doesnt keep their contract”

OverallI was to expect full unlimited usage with the contract I signed up and paid for yet, the people at Cinopa have limited my unlimted usage 3 years later. I would not trust this company.
ProsIt was good to make a gallery to post online
ConsI paid into an unlimited package a couple years ago and now they are retracting their contract. I would not trust this company if you were to pay for their service.
September 4, 2018
Zena P.
Web Designer
December 28, 2017

“Cincopa makes it so easy to create eye-catching slideshows and photo galleries. ”

ProsCincopa offers so many great features. I especially like their amazing video hosting and management capabilities. All you have to do is upload any video format file and embed it anywhere on your website and it all comes together with the wide variety of templates.
December 28, 2017
Amar S.
Self-employed artist
Arts and Crafts, Self-employed
January 7, 2018

“I just used the Cincopa slideshow for my website and had a nice experience to work with it. ”

OverallExcellent next-generation templates, nice features, have a widget with SEO facility, inbuilt image editing plugin
ProsGreat features, fantastic SEO optimization facility, next-generation video, and slideshow templates, all the features accessible even in free plan
ConsIf you re-edit your slideshow more then two times, some options will not work properly. Need an inbuilt tutorial before starting.
January 7, 2018
Rubén O.
Graphic designer
December 16, 2017

“Excellent option for video hosting and management.”

ProsCincopa is an excellent tool to make your life easier when you need video hosting and also slides and want to add them to your page without any programming knowledge. Very useful.
December 16, 2017
Alejandro G.
SysAdmin

“Quick, easy and free”

ProsMy boss had to present the images to a client for his new website that same day. He asked me to create a slideshow, but there was no time. I searched the internet for a solution and found Cincopa. I was able to quickly create the slideshow and for free. The images and videos do not take up space on my server because they provide hosting. Since then, it is the tool we use to show images and videos to customers.
ConsFree version is limited for the number of views and number of images and "powered by Cincopa" legend
Edwin F.
Entrepreneur
E-Learning, 1-10 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
August 27, 2019

“Nice Video Hosting!”

OverallExcellent templates repository and more!
ProsGreat tool, nice interface and awesome SEO facilities. slideshow option, video hosting with ease.
ConsThe only thing that we have encountered using Cincopa is its video slideshow editing feature where a few options don't work or not clear to us.
August 27, 2019
James M.
Benefits Specialist
Financial Services, Unspecified
December 7, 2017

“Marketing is fast pace, with Cincopa I'm able to change on the fly from Photo sliders, audio only, ”

Proswhat I like most is the functionality I'm able to create a account log in create a gallery embed it in minutes, It's colossal! The amount of time taken way from wheel creation, with the a smooth easy API.
ConsFinding a dislike for Cincopa was rather frustrating, because of it's functionally and create ability selecting a plan based on video was difficult, Pricing is very limited in that regards, however the pricing are amazing for picture galleries and slider tools!
December 7, 2017
Rayhan S.
Student
Computer Software, Self-employed
October 30, 2017

“Cincopa gives you video hosting and management solutions!!”

ProsEasy access. Like how we can upload videos and images and serve them over our html pages with just a link
Hedley T.
Guitarist
November 27, 2017

“I use Cincopa to help promote my music. hedleytimbs.nz”

ProsIt integrates audio and video easily into websites. The hosting and management work well. I wish Cincopa was around when I first tried to include audio and video in my websites.
ConsThe logo on the free version. But fair enough as it is free and it is not to conspicuous. I haven't had anything occur that would lead me to complain about the product.
November 27, 2017
jack g.
Filmmaker
Fine Art, 1-10 employees
October 16, 2017

“I enjoyed my experience because of how user friendly it is to embed local data ”

ProsEasily embedding local data, and customisable skins. This allows for me as a user to upload mp3 files seamlessly onto web develop sites
ConsThe price is a little out of my budget, especially considering how we didnt use cincopa as much as we should have
October 16, 2017
Retail, 51-200 employees
April 29, 2019

“Cincopa”

OverallOverall experience using Cincopa has been really good. I would definitely recommend it to my colleagues.
ProsIt is very easy to setup and learn the tool, it is very intuitive. Cincopa has helped us with their wide variety of templates to be used for media like images or videos, which can provide a uniqueness to the presentation. They provide a great customer support.
ConsThe drag and drop functionality tends to break at times when trying to reorder. More information can be provided for functionalities in the tool by using some more tool tips.
April 29, 2019
Josh M.
Marketing Coordinator
April 2, 2018

“Great service! The absolute best!”

ProsCincopa has been a game changer for me when it comes to building online galleries and hosting videos/photos. Very user friendly and super easy to make your content stand out from the competition.
ConsI can honestly say that I have no ran into any negative attributes with this product yet. I am beyond pleased.
April 2, 2018