PrimePay Ratings

Overall
4.7/5
4.6/5
4.6/5

About PrimePay

It's true, you can love payroll. Our all-in-one payroll, tax, and HR solution is quicker than ever. Once your payroll is done, so are your taxes. We guarantee 100% tax compliance with federal, state and local regulations. Included with our payroll service is our free HR advisory solution. This service helps you stay compliant and empower your employees through handbooks, provided training and more. Learn more about PrimePay

Shannon M.
Owner/Director of Operations
Individual & Family Services, 11-50 employees
August 2, 2019

“PrimePay Timeworks and Payroll”

OverallWe have been able to address the majority of our needs and concerns with the Timeworks product. The personal assigned rep for payroll is a great benefit. We had repeatedly requested an increase to functionality with Timeworks. We were told it wasn't possible, however we found out that there was an upgrade to the Timeworks app that addressed the particular issue. While we were pleased with that, we were never informed this upgrade had been done or was available, so we missed out on the use of the upgraded product for nearly a year before we discovered it had been released.
ProsIt is customizable and tailored to our business needs. The previous functionality issues with Timeworks have been addressed with the upgrade.
ConsIt does occasionally have "bugs" especially with the geotagging feature. Since geotagging is a requirement for regulatory compliance within our business, we must monitor this carefully.

By PrimePay on August 6, 2019
Thank you for your review, Shannon! We are so happy to see that you like our customizable Payroll service. We will be sure to share your sentiments with our team! Have a great day. - Team PrimePay
Susan W.
Education Management, 51-200 employees
February 22, 2019

“Great tool for our School”

OverallPrimePay improved the efficiency of our payroll saving the school time and money. We are very happy that we made the change to PrimePay.
ProsThe online platform makes it very easy to do payroll in a timely and accurate manner. Prior to converting to PrimePay we used a call in method and input errors would occur that we would not be made aware of until we received the printed copy of the payroll with the checks so correcting errors was always a time consuming process. By having the ability to enter payroll online and check the reports prior to submitting those errors are eliminated. The support staff can address any questions or issues before submission and they are very helpful. The move to direct deposit for all pay was also great.
ConsThe only real oddity is that some of the reports round the number of hours to 1 decimal. For example, 8.25 hours would show as 8.3 which does not make sense from a time recording standpoint. The platform did not start out that way but after an upgrade by PrimePay the reports changed to that odd format.

By PrimePay on February 27, 2019
Thank you so much for your thoughtful and informative review, Susan. We are so glad to see that we have been able to save you both time and money while providing you with a reliable and accurate service. We highly value this feedback and will continue to work toward improving our platform. - Team PrimePay
February 22, 2019
Shannon M.
Partner/Director of Operations
Individual & Family Services, 11-50 employees

“PrimePay Good Service”

OverallPrimePay in general has been very responsive to our needs and requests. Having worked with multiple payroll companies in the past, I appreciate the large array of features combined with high touch customer service. I definitely recommend them.
ProsThe software is more customizable than most. The customer service and responsiveness is quite good for a payroll company. PrimePay manages to deliver high quality features like a large company, but more high touch service like a smaller company.
ConsThere is a limit to customization. The software cannot show a running tally of a person's hours worked per workweek on their time card in the mobile version. This has caused our mobile employees some issues in the field because they must manually add their timecards to stay on track for weekly hours and avoid unauthorized overtime.

By PrimePay on December 19, 2018
Thank you for your detailed review, Shannon. We highly value your feedback and strive to do everything we can to meet the needs of our clients. This information will be used to improve our products and services. - Team PrimePay
Manuel A.
Operations Manager
Public Relations and Communications, 1-10 employees
October 16, 2018

“Payroll Processing, for Businesses that have "More Important" things to do! ”

OverallTakes all of the Payroll, Taxes, Deductions/Withholdings, etc., fears away! As a user, I have true confidence that all of my payroll actions are correct, and reporting /recording is accurate. The ready-accessible reports features are excellent. All supported by an expert staff, (should you ever need help) who is one phone call away.
ProsUser Experience (UX) design makes it so intuitive, easy and fast. once initial set-up, is complete. I can complete all of payroll processing in less than 30 minutes, on payroll day, and have accessible updated reporting, very just after. Every Team Member is knowledgeable, skilled and a pleasure to work with, (if, and when you need them!) But as the platform is well thought out, with "steps & prompts" to guide, it's very hard to mess up payroll processing!
ConsThe Prime-Pay Payroll Elephant...but I have grown to value and respect his important task!

By PrimePay on October 17, 2018
Thank you very much for your thorough review, Manuel! We're so happy to hear that you're having a positive experience with us. Our goal is to give you time back in your day so you can focus on what matters most; your business. Thanks for being a part of the PrimePay family!
October 16, 2018
Thomas P.
Orion Sales Manager
Insurance, 11-50 employees
September 12, 2019

“PrimePay Review ”

OverallThe team we work with at PrimePay are amazing and very helpful when we have compliance questions or issues in general.
ProsWe use PrimePay for all services they offer but majority of our business is with COBRA administration. They make the COBRA event process seamless and handle all communications between the employee/insurance carrier/employer, which means our job is pretty much done once we enter the employee in PrimePays portal
ConsThe lag time between an employee electing COBRA coverage with Primepay and Primepay enrolling the employee in COBRA continuation coverage.

By PrimePay on September 13, 2019
Thank you so much for your kind review,Thomas. We're so glad to hear that you've enjoyed working with our team. We look forward to continued success together!
September 12, 2019
Steve R.
CFO
Human Resources, 11-50 employees

“Swipeclock software”

OverallThe software is allowing us to meet DOL requirements for exempt and non-exempt workers.
ProsIt is nice that our employees can login and out remotely. Also, the ability to edit "punches" allows for flexibility in workdays to record compensable time.
ConsPTO approval process after the fact (ie. someone is ill so doesn't request time off in advance because they don't know they will be ill) is clunky.

By PrimePay on August 6, 2019
Thank you for your review, Steve! We are so happy to see that you like the capabilities of Swipclock. We will be sure to share your sentiments with our team! Have a great day. - Team PrimePay
Denise G.
Accountant
January 23, 2018

“Pretty Good & Effecient”

OverallMy reports are efficient and properly calculated !!
ProsEasy to navigate, and very easy to see all that is needed to be seen easy to go back and forth, also I love the elephant who is calculating the payroll process. The reports are easy to read with great detail of everything that has been entered . and Now I love that you need a verification code to even open up the payroll process. all I am very happy with prime pays customer support and the payroll process. One hundred words are pretty hard to come by when you like everything about the program and you have NO Complaints. Not sure what else you could do to make it better, except when an employee is over the allowed time off, I'm not sure what they are asking me to do. but other wise all is well. Good Job !!
ConsSometimes I'm not sure if I have completed everything, It will say, pick a report on one part of the screen but then on another it will say, smile your payroll is being submitted ??
Sherri B.

“Payroll Services”

OverallThe benefits I see from using Prime Pay are that I do not have to take much time to get my payroll logged and receive the proper pays for each employee. In the past I would have to spell out every deduction to my payroll service and then it would still come in incorrectly.
ProsI have been using Prime Pay for my business payroll for quite some time. I really appreciate the customer service I receive. Although my company is small we have many different categories and I have never had a problem getting all of the my employees paid correctly.
ConsI do not have much need to use the software because once my payroll is complete, I do not need to look at it again until the following week.

By PrimePay on December 20, 2018
Thank you for your review, Sherri. One of our main goals is to give business owners time back in their day so they can focus on what matters most. We're glad to see that we're able to achieve that for you and your company. - Team PrimePay
Adeli L.
HR Manager
April 26, 2018

“Easy to use, good turnaround on responses to issues. ”

ProsEasy to use, and great report structures. Love that HR3 has carrier feeds. The new timeclock is great!
ConsMy biggest frustration is that there are too many links and no integration between software. You have to get a link to all different services (HR3, PayStubs, FSA, Timeclock) all have different links which frustrate users. Also, as the administrator, you are stuck with having to reach to so many departments because you no longer have a dedicated service manager.
Jeanne H.
Human Resource
Plastics, 51-200 employees

“My Experience”

ProsI like the ease of it's programming and use
ConsI don't like how, for example, when I need a pay history I can get it through my reporting but can't print from there. Have to upload it to Excel and does not look professional at all so I have to go to my rep

By PrimePay on August 7, 2019
Thank you for your review, Jeanne! We are so happy to see that you like our user-friendly platform. We will be sure to share your sentiments with our team! Have a great day. - Team PrimePay
Gary S.
Automotive, 1-10 employees

“Prime Pay is Easy ”

OverallThe best customer service, longtime employees, you are not getting someone differnt everytime you contact them That means a lot in the world of business.
ProsPrimePay and Prime tax make it easy to do our payrolll, and to get any information whenever we need it thru the web portal. We can get pay history, vacation history, tracking of sick days, quickly & easily. If we DO have a question or concern the friendly staff handles it quickly & efficiently. We would never use a different payroll service.
ConsI have nothing that I dislike, I am pleased with it to no end

By PrimePay on August 6, 2019
Thank you for your review, Gary! We are so happy to see that you like our online portal. We will be sure to share your sentiments with our team! Have a great day. - Team PrimePay
Deborah G.

“Excellent”

OverallThey help keep my client's businesses successful. Prime Pay Payroll Service's Reports and Web Site are easy to use.
ProsAs a Sole Proprietor Certified Public Accountant, I have many small business clients. All my clients use Prime Pay Payroll Service. Prime Pay is very easy to work with. Prime Pay works with me to deal with all payroll issues that happen during each fiscal business year.
MARY K.
Director Operations
January 23, 2018

“Superior service & products”

ProsUser friendly and easily navigated employer portal. Techs are always willing to assist with resolving payroll employee and employer issues. I am really impressed with PrimePay Blog topics and they are relate-able to my job and payroll. I seldom experience any wait time for responses to my questions and the Techs stay with me until I understand the concepts and PrimePay requirements. Tech demonstrate an extreme amount of patience and attention to my company's concerns. They listen are consistently inquiring if my company needs clarification on any specific issues.
ConsSometimes when I haven't visited a particular area or subject or an extended period of time I have to reach out to my Tech. I could avoid wasting their time and effort if there were tutorials to let users kn ow of new or updated information as it relates to the PrimePay online Employer Portal.
Jodi S.
Chief People Manager
Music, 51-200 employees

“Awesome”

OverallKnowing that our employees information is secure and accurate for income and taxes.
Prosthe fact that it is develope with the user in mind as to navigating and the layout of functions. Everything to do with payroll and ACA reporting is made for those that work with it daily.
ConsThere is probably only one thing I would change and that is employer section that allows you to change or update bulk information for employees.
Martha L.
Accounting Manager
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 11-50 employees

“Very user friendly”

OverallPrimePay completes all of our payroll needs with weekly paychecks and reports, as well as our quarterly reports.
ProsThe PrimePay software is very user friendly. It is easy to use and I like the report writing feature and the fact that I can create custom reports.
ConsIt sometimes takes a while until I can figure out how to get all the details I need to include in a custom report

By PrimePay on August 6, 2019
Thank you for your review, Martha! We are so happy to see that you like our user-friendly software. We will be sure to share your sentiments with our team! Have a great day. - Team PrimePay
Dennis S.
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
August 2, 2019

“SERVICE THAT CANNOT BE BEAT”

OverallNo complaints and no regrets
ProsExcellent service, ease of use, accuracy, great support
ConsNo real cons; we are very happy. Every app should be this easy to get information from.

By PrimePay on August 6, 2019
Thank you for your review, Dennis! We are so happy to see that you like our user-friendly platform. We will be sure to share your sentiments with our team! Have a great day. - Team PrimePay
Dawn J.
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 employees
April 11, 2019

“Love Prime Pay”

OverallOverall experience is cool. The best payroll company I have personally worked with thus far.
ProsThe software is easy to maneuver around in and super easy and quick inputting the information in the system. I also love the fact that I do not have to input any information if I do not want to. They have a representative call me weekly and I give her the payroll totals and she inputs the information for me. I then can go in ant any time to review information when needed. They also give out time clocks and can generate the totals from the machine. We will be getting them soon and I cannot wait to try it.
ConsThere is nothing that I do not like about this software.

By PrimePay on April 17, 2019
Thank you for your review, Dawn! We are so happy to see that you are having a positive experience with us. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you and your company. - Team PrimePay
April 11, 2019
Gregory W.
Customer Service Manager
January 23, 2018

“always great fast service”

Overallease of use, great support
Prossoftware is user friendly the implementation was quick, training was well organized, and questions were handled effortlessly
Consthere are no real issues other than reporting of labor dollars by job type broken out to multiple departments with associates that work varied departments
Anne Marie P.
Human Resources Administrator
Legal Services, 11-50 employees
January 23, 2018

“Our transition from a larger/more expensive payroll organization couldn't have been more smooth. ”

OverallUsing this software really frees up payroll processing time. It's simple and easy to use and it's only just a few clicks in order to successfully transmit payroll each pay period.
ProsWe started off with a great experience with our sales rep and customer service took right over with excellent service. There seemed to be no errors, problems, or issues right from the very beginning. Our conversion rep was responsive and resolved any issues that I brought forth immediately. Payroll processing days couldn't be more easy. A few simple clicks and I'm ready to submit. The entire process is simple and takes up virtually so little time.
ConsI struggle with the reports section. When I want to print out a report, it seems to take me a much longer time as the screens are not very easy to look at and quickly understand. I find the report not generating immediately, but rather queuing, then getting an email to let me know it's ready a bit distracting.
Elyse S.
controller
August 2, 2019

“User Friendly Payroll Company”

OverallCustomer service is exceptional for any problems that may arise.
ProsThe software is very easy to use, very easy to navigate through for information and super easy to input payroll. The checks come into my office the very next day and all the direct deposits transfer perfectly.
ConsThe only thing I can say negatively is the reporting. I wish there was an instant work comp payroll report that is more friendly for date ranges for my audits.

By PrimePay on August 6, 2019
Thank you for your review, Elyse! We are so happy to see that you like our user-friendly software. We will be sure to share your sentiments with our team! Have a great day. - Team PrimePay
Marna Mae L.
Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

“Easy Life”

OverallIve been with Primepay for years now. The company and my "smart representatives" makes my Payroll, Taxes easy. I could have some peace of mind at the end of every pay period and tax year that I am compliant the the IRS and labor law.
ProsAll it takes is a brief phone call, I give the hours and in less than a minute i can download and print out my reports
ConsSome minor glitches, all is well and well taken cared of.

By PrimePay on January 18, 2019
Thank you very much for your review. One of our goals is to give you time back in your day to focus on what matters most while we handle your back office tasks. We are glad that at the end of the day, you can be left with peace of mind knowing everything is taken care of. Thank you for being a valued part of the PrimePay family. - Team PrimePay
Printing, 1-10 employees
January 16, 2019

“Still Has The Small Businessman In Sight”

OverallYou can reread my pros for the full monte, but my overall experience in a few words would be "awed by the friendly accessibility."
ProsThat I have found with PrimePay is not limited to the success of their software. While the software is great, it is the people element that I find so refreshing. I used two other well known payroll companies before discovering these guys. The biggest difference I have found is that unlike other payroll companies, they do not vanish once the sale is made. Today was a great example of their friendly demeanor. Even though I knew it was my own fault for not getting payroll in on time, Grace, an account specialist but not mine, cheerfully took my payroll via phone. Happily going the extra step she also took the information for my two new employees who will have their first checks delivered on time tomorrow morning.
ConsWhat I like least about this software is my inability to find time to use it.

By PrimePay on January 18, 2019
Thank you very much for your kind and thoughtful review. One of the most valuable things we can offer to our clients is our hands on, passionate client success team. We truly care about each and every one of our clients and whether you have one employee or 100, you will each receive a personalized and caring experience. Never hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns. - Team PrimePay
January 16, 2019
Liz R.
Retail, 11-50 employees

“Great Service”

OverallThis makes the whole payroll process simple and seamless. We work with support team and they are very knowledgeable and can answer any questions we can come up with. We have always had wonderful customer support
ProsThe reports are easy to find and have whatever you can imagine because you have the ability to customize them to fit your needs. If you have any problems you just call in and they walk you through it.
ConsWe wanted to see a couple of different categories...but they showed us how to get there...so no problem really

By PrimePay on December 20, 2018
Thank you for your review, Liz. We're glad Jenny has been so helpful for you! We're happy to have you as part of the PrimePay family. - Team PrimePay
Marcus D.
Management Consulting, Self-employed
December 18, 2018

“Great For Small Business”

OverallI've been a proud customer for over 3 years. Really enjoy the customer service and support. I sleep better at night knowing they take care of everything.
ProsI love the customer service and hands on approach to providing payroll services. Having access to reports and documents is a plus.
ConsThe online portal could use a make over. It should be more user friendly and easier to use.

By PrimePay on December 19, 2018
Thank you for your kind review, Marcus. We're glad to know that we can take some of the weight off of your shoulders as a business owner and provide you with satisfactory customer support. We are always looking for ways to improve our product. Your feedback is highly valuable! - Team PrimePay
Elyse S.
Controller
December 18, 2018

“User Friendly Payroll Company”

OverallMy time is better spent collecting money to pay for the payroll than to save money by processing the payroll myself.
ProsThe fact that I can enter the whole payroll myself at my leisure instead of waiting on a representative to assist me, but when I need assistance PrimePay is right their with answers to my questions while I am still processing my payroll. This is a very important fact since most of the time if a problem creates itself, I can't complete the processing without the question answered. If they didn't answer fast it could hold up my processing and the checks, which would create a lot of dis-satisfied employees with no check!
ConsAt this moment I have no cons, I like the software

By PrimePay on December 19, 2018
Thank you for your review, Elyse. We're so glad that you find our service so highly valuable. We strive to give business owners and end users time back in their day to focus on what matters most. We're happy to see that we have achieved that for your company. - Team PrimePay
Tracy L.
Owner/Operator
Design, Self-employed
December 13, 2018

“Great for employee benefits”

ProsI'm an end user, and I love how easy it is for me to manage my FSA account. Being able to upload receipts through the mobile app is a life-saver, and I love it that I can enroll for the upcoming year on my own through the website vs. having to fill out paperwork and go through HR.
ConsMy one and only complaint is a minor one - I wish the mobile app was set up to allow fingerprint sign-in.

By PrimePay on December 17, 2018
Thank you for your review, Tracy. We highly value your feedback and are always working on improving our products to meet our client's needs. Never hesitate to reach out and let us know what we could be doing better. - Team PrimePay
December 13, 2018
Environmental Services, 1-10 employees
December 18, 2018

“Good product and service”

OverallPrimePay helped me when my account was hacked. They noticed that there was an unusual payroll run, and contacted me, which allowed me to stop payment on a fake payroll for over $60,000. They also assisted me when my former payroll company neglected to process my quarterly reports for the State properly and then refused to do anything about it. The Prime Pay rep helped me force the former company to own up to their mistake and pay the fines.
ProsThe PrimePay software is easy to use for the most part.
ConsI wish you had an option for companies like mine that only run occasional payrolls.

By PrimePay on December 20, 2018
Thank you for your honest review. We are so sorry to hear about your prior experience with your previous vendor, but are very glad to see that we were able to resolve your issues. If there is ever anything else that you need from us, please do not hesitate to get in touch. We are always just a phone call away. - Team PrimePay
Robert H.
Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees
February 21, 2019

“PrimePay is a good value”

OverallPrimePay has been processing our payroll and filing our taxes for several years with no issues. On rare occasions, I have needed to contact customer service and each time I was helped quickly and effectively.
ProsPrimePay's software is easy to use and it allows me to process payroll quickly and reliably.
ConsThe only thing I would change is to have the ability to process payroll immediately 24/7.

By PrimePay on February 27, 2019
Thank you for your review, Robert. We are glad to see that we have been able to meet your expectations throughout the years! We are happy to have you as part of the PrimePay family. - Team PrimePay
Doug K.
Director of Finance
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
December 18, 2018

“Primepay Review - 12/18/2018”

ProsEase of use; easy to navigate; and intuitive
ConsNot enough standardized reports with current period and year-to-date information.
11-50 employees
January 23, 2018

“I love PrimePay! It is an easy to use system that makes running payroll easy and fast.”

OverallIt is really easy to use, and it doesn't take a lot of time to run payroll. Previously, we used ADP and it would sometimes take hours to run payroll. With PrimePay, sometimes it takes as little as 10 minutes!
ProsI like that it is really easy to navigate, and running payroll can take very little time. It makes it easy to input lots of hours all at once.
ConsIt isn't very easy to verify all of an employee's data at once, since it is on multiple pages. There are reports that can be run, but so far I haven't found a way to get all of an employee's information in 1 place.
Gary S.
January 23, 2018

“I have been a PrimePay client for over 10 years. We love their customer service.”

ProsI use PrimePays services to run my payroll, to pay my payroll taxes and to keep track of employee benefits such as sick hours, vacation and medical and supplemental insurance premiums, They make it easy to look up records and download information 24/7/365. Also in 10+ years with Primepay I have only had TWO different representatives handling my account. I love having someopne who knows and cares about me when I call for help!
Jonathan L.
Vice President of Business Operations
Government Administration, 51-200 employees
December 18, 2018

“Great Service and Support”

OverallPrimePay is managing our semi-monthly payroll processing needs and tax remittance requirements. The staff are responsive, knowledgeable, and do a great job!
ProsService and support are great. Responsive staff and easy tools to support payroll processing.
ConsI don't have any issues. with the software and have been happy.

By PrimePay on December 19, 2018
Thank you for your review, Jonathan. We take great pride in the service we provide for our clients and are happy to hear that we are meeting your expectations. - Team PrimePay
Manuel A.
Operations Director
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
January 25, 2018

“Everything you need is here...One Stop, One Place, including personal support/help, "if" you need it”

OverallUX is well thought out/developed...intuitive and clear for the User. "Time to Process/Submit Payroll" is the ultimate benefit/time-saver.
ProsUser Experience (UX) is spot-on...intuitive, comprehensive, clear, with all the checks & balances without being cumbersome/complicated..all reports are readily available, almost real time! Should you need support, help, or answers, a very knowledgeable Specialist is quickly available via phone.
January 25, 2018
Darcie C.
General Manager
Construction, 51-200 employees
January 22, 2019

“SUPERB PAYROLL SERVICE!”

OverallPrime Pay has been exceptional in meeting our payroll needs. We have two businesses and both businesses require extra attention each week (on some level). Our payroll representative is superb. 100% of the reason we are still with Prime Pay is a direct result of the customer service we receive.
ProsI phone in my payroll. I love the aptitude and level of service our representative gives us. The reports are easy to read.
ConsThe reports are easy to read, extensive yet concise.
January 22, 2019
Sean M.
Bookkeeper
Design, 1-10 employees

“Not too shabby”

ProsMostly simple to use for small businesses. Great to not have to worry about tax filing.
ConsHaving to pay extra to get a report that shows YTD earnings per employee.

By PrimePay on December 19, 2018
Hi Sean, Thank you for your honest review. We value your feedback and use this information to improve our service and product. Just like your business, we are always focused on growing and bettering ourselves to meet the needs of our clients. - Team PrimePay
Anthony C.
Dentist
Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

“PrimePay is Great”

ProsI can make easy adjustments online myself. If I need help PrimePay is always there!
ConsNot compatible with my Mac that I use at home.

By PrimePay on August 6, 2019
Thank you for your review, Anthony! We are so happy to see that you like our user-friendly platform. We will be sure to share your sentiments with our team! Have a great day. - Team PrimePay
Cliff C.
Religious Institutions, 51-200 employees
February 25, 2019

“Cliff's Review”

OverallI have experience with 5 other payroll systems this is one of the better ones.
ProsIt's reliable, support is decent, friendly
ConsSome desirable functions are not there. (Ex. can't print an old pay stub) Others are not obvious or easy to use. Reporting is just OK

By PrimePay on February 27, 2019
Thank you for your review, Cliff. We are always working toward improving our system and value feedback from active users, such as yourself. - Team PrimePay
February 25, 2019
Nicholas F.
Agency Manager

“Great Company”

OverallEasy to use. Very customer friendly! No Negatives.
ProsEasy to use. Very customer friendly! No Negatives.
ConsEasy to use. Very customer friendly! No Negatives. However Employees should have a little more access to forms.

By PrimePay on January 18, 2019
Thank you for your review, Nicholas. We value all feedback we receive and will be sure to utilize this information to enhance our client's experience. - Team PrimePay
Printing, 1-10 employees

“Acceptable”

Overallsatisfactory
ProsEase of use and funtionality with on-time delivery.
ConsSometime Primepay account rep is unavailable

By PrimePay on December 20, 2018
Thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear that you have had some trouble getting in touch with our service representatives in the past. Rest assured, our representatives will get in touch with you as soon as possible and will be quick to resolve any issues you are experiencing. - Team PrimePay
Terri S.
Administrative Supervisor

“Extremely user friendly”

OverallThis is my first experience with payroll software, it is so user friendly it makes the payroll process extremely easy to learn and use.
ProsThe program is very self explanatory, and the ease of changing or looking up employees information makes it a pleasure to use.
ConsAlthough you can always reach customer service when needed, I find it is hard to contact our representative by phone promptly.
Kelly H.
Vice president

“Payroll ”

OverallGreat company, my business has been with them for over 10 years. Very client oriented and always friendly.
ProsEasy to navigate software at your fingertips and easy accessibility online.
ConsNothing. This is very user friendly software.

By PrimePay on February 27, 2019
Thank you for your review, Kelly. Most importantly, thank you for being a valued member of the PrimePay family for the last decade! - Team PrimePay
Carmella D.
Business Managr
Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees
January 23, 2018

“I use the PrimePay Portal to retrieve Payroll Reports, Tax Reports, W-2 Forms, etc. ”

OverallThe most important benefit is the safety and security of all information for our employees. With the PrimePay Portal, I have been extremely satisfied with the security. Secondly, it is very easy to use as I am able to print and/or save the reports/documents as necessary.
ProsI log in to the PrimePay Portal weekly or at least bi-weekly. I can save or print the reports I need and I believe it is very secure. It is very easy to use. If I need help, which only happened once, the representatives at PrimePay guided me through very easily.
Sheila M.
Construction, 1-10 employees

“Happy”

OverallI like that there is always a live person to speak with.
ProsThe customer service is excellent, one of the best.
ConsNothing that I can think of at this moment.

By PrimePay on August 6, 2019
Thank you for your review, Sheila! We are so happy to see that you like our dedicated customer service. We will be sure to share your sentiments with our team! Have a great day. - Team PrimePay

“Good payroll service”

OverallGreat payroll service. Happy with my decision to use them. Thanks.
ProsEasy to use. Great way to process payroll. I switched from a PEO service and was nervous about doing it myself. After they got me up to speed, it has been a breeze.
ConsNothing comes to mind. Everything is good.

By PrimePay on December 19, 2018
No need to thank us; we would like to thank YOU! We're happy to have you as a member of the PrimePay family. If there is ever anything more that you need from us, please do not hesitate to get in touch. - Team PrimePay
Charlotte A.
Agent

“Capterra Software Review”

ProsThis software is user friendly and includes audit information.
ConsI am completely satisfied with this software. Information is assessible and detailed.

By PrimePay on August 6, 2019
Thank you for your review, Charlotte! We are so happy to see that you like our user-friendly platform. We will be sure to share your sentiments with our team! Have a great day. - Team PrimePay
Amber T.
Warehousing, 11-50 employees
January 17, 2019

“Best Software on the Market”

ProsThe ease of access from anywhere I need to work remotely.
ConsNeed quarterly reports faster. I am doing year end and I need reports sooner.

By PrimePay on January 18, 2019
Thank you for your review, Amber! This feedback is highly valuable to us and will be put to good use in improving the service we provide to our clients. - Team PrimePay
patricia w.
business manager
Education Management, 51-200 employees
July 26, 2018

“website is busy and hard to move around in / not intuitive on where stuff is or how it is identified”

Prosgood notification of transactions that need to to reviewed. Very helpful customer service with quick responses.
Conshard to figure out where to go and how to add a new person. I use this very infreqently (once a year) which makes it hard to me to remember how. If I used it more it would probably be easier.

By PrimePay on October 17, 2018
Thank you for your review, Patricia. This feedback is very valuable to our team. We will continue to work on improving our platform in order to provide you with the best user experience.
July 26, 2018
Tim F.
April 26, 2018

“Professional, easy to work with. ”

OverallEase of mind that payroll is done right!
ProsReliable, professional, easy to use, excellent customer service. It is good to know that PrimePay is on my team.
ConsCan't think of any. I honestly cannot think of a time when I have has an issue. So much better than the competition.
Liz R.
office manager
Retail, 11-50 employees
February 14, 2018

“super easy to use”

Overallfewer headaches with taxes etc
ProsI like all of the forms etc we can pull up at the website...easy. NO complaints there!! Support service take what I believe will be a complicated transaction and break it down and get it done with no problems. Always upbeat
February 14, 2018
LouAnne A.
Managing Owner
Individual & Family Services, Unspecified
January 23, 2018

“I added a calendar and time clock system to my payroll recently. It will save me time and money.”

OverallEase of tracking and verifying employee hours, ease of giving employees information about their schedule, and especially ease at completing the payroll.
ProsI like how it is all interconnected and the support was wonderful. There was live training which was captured on video to replay, written supports, phone supports, and very quick email supports.
ConsIt was a little confusing to know how to access all three parts of the system at first. It requires different passwords and different IDs for each of the three parts. Connecting everything did not go smoothly, but the support team's quick help made that alright.