Launchcloud Ratings

Overall

About Launchcloud

Launchcloud is a cloud-based automation service that enables businesses to automate their processes by replacing inefficient paper forms with powerful data capture tools. Launchclouds automated forms allow you to capture information on the web, on a mobile device, online or offline - and then view it later in Reports or have it flow directly to your CRM, Google calendar or docs, or even Evernote making data collection and data storage seamless. Learn more about Launchcloud

Construction, 11-50 employees
August 6, 2019

“Best form builder and workflow manager for growing workforces”

OverallVery friendly and knowledgeable team. Affordable and innovative software!
ProsEasy to set up, and for my team to use! I highly recommend.
ConsWish theer were a few more form templates, but we were able to build our own to meet our needs.
August 6, 2019
Tom B.
Construction, 11-50 employees
January 27, 2017

“Easy to build. Easy to use. Anyone can do it!”

OverallAfter signing up, I created and tested an app for my company in only 4 days. No programming or script writing skills necessary. Launchcloud's support was able to quickly answer any questions I had. I would highly recommend this product to business owners who need mobile applications but don't have experience developing them or the budget to hire a development team.
ProsEase of use for developer and user
ConsI had to insert text for field titles to hide the associated field titles to get the format I needed, which added a lot of time and repetitive work to the development. Spent a lot of time scrolling through the field listing searching for the fields I needed to apply rules to when creating field rules .
Recommendations to other buyersWould like to see more options for customizing field title size and fonts. When creating rules, have an organized field listing in a hierarchical format or be listed in the order they appear on the forms. Or separate fields in an organized format by form page. It would be much faster to create rules heavy forms and with less time spent testing and fixing errors. I only have two forms in my app and there are so many fields listed when trying to select a dependent field, I spend more time searching for the field than anything else.

By Launchcloud on March 17, 2017
Sandra H.
1-10 employees
March 20, 2017

“Perfect for registers and online forms. Easy to use app. Great customer service with quick response.”

OverallI use this software to create registers for my instructors to fill out on site via the associated app (no wifi needed). These come through to me immediately. There is no other software that I know of that fulfils this function. I also use this software for customers to fill out questionnaires and order forms. I put these forms on my website or social media account and again, they come straight through to me. The system is very intuitive and easy to set up and update. The customer service team are very helpful, knowledgable and respond very quickly, often even late into the eveneing.
ProsGreat customer service, fast response time.

By Launchcloud on March 20, 2017
Thank you for your feedback!
Robert W.
Propriator
Sports, 1-10 employees
January 23, 2017

“Brilliant customer service!”

OverallSafest and most convenient place to store and view my data. Lots of tutorials and FAQ's available if theres things me and my staff don't understand or need help with discovery or improving functionality of my forms. If thats not enough Becky and Matt are always only too happy to help.
ProsEasy to use. Visually very easy to navigate.
Recommendations to other buyersWhen building a form, I would love to be able to pop the tool box out of the browser window.

By Launchcloud on January 23, 2017
Thank you Rob we are always happy to help
January 23, 2017
Terry M.
Operations Manager
September 27, 2017

“Easy to use and personalized customer service ”

ProsCross platform. Form content can be managed live. Different options to obtain data such as drop downs, photo and video make the form engaging. Easy to set up and deploy to users. Can be branded for the client.
Conswhen I receive a report notification I cannot access it report on iphone. I have also recently had a few issues with data missing on a b&q campaign. Just a few maybe 10 submissions.
September 27, 2017
Vaughn S.
Mr
Medical Devices, 11-50 employees
May 4, 2018

“Very user friendly mobile interface and very easy to make new forms as needed.”

OverallSaved time in data capturing and the paperwork is a lot easier to monitor now.
ProsIt is very easy to create new forms. The ability to attach a photo to a form is brilliant. The app is very easy to use and the offline mode is extremely helpful.
ConsThe website interface is not very user friendly for people that are not familiar with computers. Sharing the forms correctly is very confusing.

By Launchcloud on May 7, 2018
Thank glad yoy like launchcloud. Launchcloud is design for more complex work flows so bot to get your head around at first.
May 4, 2018
Sanjay L.
Staffing and Recruiting, 11-50 employees
October 2, 2017

“Great support for a new user. ”

OverallStreamline our admin and registration process'
ProsThe functionality and interlinking between forms and emails. Automation. The clarity of forms, our clients appreciated it. A much better product compared to previous applications used. Well done.
ConsA good knowledge of ICT is required to get full use out of functionality. i.e. basic coding for 'Spaces', 'bold text' etc for email themes etc. The submissions are a bit standard. Have to click in to see name. For example, your competitor 'Jot Form for instance have some details in the main text of the email sent to person receiving the submissions. So not a need to log in and view if in a rush. Please feel free to get in touch with me for any other recommendations, I'd love to help.

By Launchcloud on October 5, 2017
October 2, 2017
Steve G.
March 24, 2017

“Practical software and amazing service”

OverallI use these forms mainly for online data collection. Website embeds etc. I am not good with code and Wordpress plugin forms are often clunky, aren't compatible with MailChimp and/or need code to customise. Launchcloud came to my rescue by providing a customizable form to link the opt-in form on my website to MailChimp and excel sheet. EVERY time I contact the team (usually because my lack of technical skills stop me from producing what I need) they are there to help almost instantaneously. This is so valuable when you're in the middle of a website amend and the problem is preventing you from continuing. I can see a lot of thought has gone into how to make forms extremely practical for businesses and the data they need to collect. The only small negative would be navigating around the 'my account' page when I first signed up. I think this has more to do with my lack of experience in working with online programs as opposed to the functionality of the app, though. I remember the same thing happened when I signed up for Facebook! Quickly got the hang of things, though.

By Launchcloud on March 25, 2017
Thank you !!
March 24, 2017
Josh P.
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
October 10, 2017

“Slow start when designing the form, but once we got going, great tool. We will use again!”

OverallForms easily created. Which can then be edited by a developer easily.
ProsEase of use and functionality. It did take us a little while to find the tools to edit a form and customise it, but the support we got from the team was great. The ability to edit the HTML embed code was good, meant we able to set up the form and them use our Front End Developer to edit the finer more detailed areas. Also reporting is clean, well thought out and robust.
ConsNavigation around the site took some getting used to, and it was slow at times. Also finding the right tools to edit the form once designing was a struggle - but great support and once we found them, easily replicated.

By Launchcloud on October 11, 2017
Launchcloud is enterprise so can take a day or so to learn it but then becomes very natural.
October 10, 2017
Tevra B.
Program Director
Education Management, 11-50 employees
January 27, 2017

“Great customization and flexible platform, excellent customer service”

OverallLaunchcloud went the extra mile to make it work for us when no other platform could connect a customer survey to our CRM - they made it happen! They also provided quick, awesome customer service chat along the way. It made me feel taken care of and like I was working with real humans. I think their platform could be visually a bit more intuitive but any time I couldn't figure it out they walked me through everything in moments. I recommend them!
ProsFlexibility, connection to CRM.
ConsThe visual interface isn't as easy to navigate as I'd like.
Recommendations to other buyersTalk to the reps if you aren't sure if it can do something they may be able to make it work for you!

By Launchcloud on January 27, 2017
Akil I.
GP
Medical Practice, Self-employed
September 7, 2018

“Far more powerful than I imagined... ”

OverallThe ability to design and use my own forms for a great experience on any device is awesome
ProsEasy to use Excellent support Reasonable pricing
ConsMore how-to guides would be great and slower YouTube videos

By Launchcloud on September 10, 2018
Thank you for your feedback! We will keep improving New support docs on there way.
September 7, 2018
Stepg G.
Marketing Manager
May 8, 2018

“So far I have found launchcloud very useful and user friendly. ”

ProsThe ease of use. The support from the Launhcloud team and the variety of features that are available on the platform.
ConsThe information on the list of completed forms, instead of displaying the person who has completed the form it displays the admin user. If it could automatically be set A-Z that would be helpful

By Launchcloud on May 11, 2018
Thank you for the feedback we will look at adding a filter option
May 8, 2018
Tania P.
Social Media Manager/Front Desk
Cosmetics, 11-50 employees
May 3, 2018

“Setting up our form was very difficult but now it's fairly easy to use ”

OverallSaves us paper
ProsI like that it saves us from having to store hundreds of forms, and keeps them all conveintly online
ConsI don't like how confusing it is to actually put together a form. Our customers are always confused about the "select date" section of form but support says there is no alternative. Also the app crashes often
Erik V.
VP
Logistics and Supply Chain, 1-10 employees
January 16, 2017

“Flexible platform and outstanding customer service”

OverallI love Lauchcloud and how it has improved our internal processes. We save a ton of time. And their customer service is the best I've come across in years!
ProsEasy to use, flexible solutions, outstanding customer service
ConsWould love to be able to take subscriptions payments but I hear it might be coming

By Launchcloud on January 16, 2017
Thank you Erik we really appreciate your review
January 16, 2017
Tamara W.
May 3, 2018

“Okay, wish the reporting and directions were a bit better”

Overallnot having to type out information submitted into spreadsheet, but still have to format
ProsThe automatic download to google drive and online link to share with everyone and the ability to create an excel spreadsheet.
Consthe reports section is not clear for my orders, it would be nice to see how many people ordered specific products that was outlined.If someone sends form twice and I delete on Launchcloud,it does not delete off google drive spreadsheet.One of the products I deleted also still shows up on the spreadsheet.
Myles C.
IT
May 3, 2018

“It got done what I needed.”

ProsThe multiple of options to ask customers questions made it easy to collect data from our customers.
ConsIt lagggggs like no other. It is a major problem for my organization. We had to stop using it at some point because it was slowing down our operations and our customers were unhappy at the wait times.
Dave E.
Project manager
May 10, 2018

“I haven't enjoyed using this, the web based system has no flow and is clunky. The app is ok”

ProsIt can be used offline so all of your forms are easily accessible. The image upload is easy and intuitive too
ConsWhen I initially used this I had a link but hadn't been added to the form so had to used web based. Just give up on that one
May 10, 2018
robert b.
March 20, 2017

“Best data capture system I have experienced”

Overalli tried formstack, and survey monkey for my field research but both did not work for me. however Launchcloud lets me gain my data offline on my app. The best!!!

By Launchcloud on March 20, 2017
Timothy H.
Coordinator
May 11, 2018

“opened an account to see features”

Prosthe SaaS has a very clean UI and design. Appreciate all of the plug ins available for user to integrate with
Consunfortunately, this product did not have the one key feature I was looking for - return to complete form later.
May 11, 2018
Kevin F.
Apparel & Fashion, Self-employed
May 5, 2018

“Mediocre”

ProsYou get what you pay for. Simple process automated. If you're looking for intro product to help expediate, give it a whirl.
ConsOften opted to not use the platform often; simply because it was out of my normal routine procedures.
May 5, 2018