ZhenHub Ratings

Overall

About ZhenHub

A cloud-based inventory and order management system for eCommerce retailers to automate logistics. Manage all your inventory and orders from a single online dashboard. No more data entry, spreadsheets and emails. Integrate your sales channels like Shopify, automatically fulfill your orders and automate your fulfillment process. Save time and focus on growing your business. Learn more about ZhenHub

Mark W.
Retail, Self-employed
April 3, 2019

“My experience with ZhenHub”

OverallOverall Zhenhub has really helped my business grow internationally and give me some free time to work on other aspects of my business. The consistent hiccups along the way can feel tiresome, but the great customer support and shipping rates make it worth it.
ProsZhenhub has top-notch client support. When any problems arise, they are usually extremely quick to respond and solve the issue. Zhenhub's shipping rates are also amazingly low. It has allowed me to grow my business and expand my product to ship to new countries at a great profit margin.
ConsAlthough it's been overall a good experience, there have been some issues along the way. Connecting with Shopify, in particular, hasn't always been smooth. There have also been multiple issues with my product shipping out on time, and being tracked properly. Customer support always fixes it, but it happens enough to be a bit annoying. I also wish there was a better way to handle billing. They charge their clients both the sender and receiver fees for an international money transfer, which I find to be unfair, especially when there are no other options to pay invoices.
April 3, 2019
Mark L.
Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees
August 28, 2019

“ZhenHub is a great solution that I highly recommend!”

OverallI thought that the shipping cost that I was being quoted previously with a standard carrier was high, so I googled for better options and saw that ZhenHub was highly recommended. I was in a pinch because my manufacturer in China was ready to ship and needed it taken care of ASAP. I called their Hong Kong office and had a quote within minutes that was far better than my previous. They walked me through the website, I gave them my address and they had it in Florida faster and for a better price. They're a reliable resource for my startup and I'll continue to use ZhenHub moving forward.
ProsDefinitely their great customer service. The CEO himself walked me through everything and made sure I was all set. Their costs were also much lower than I was previously quoted. The ease of setting up and executing an order/shipment and it's tracking system were great and the tool is easy to navigate.
ConsHonestly, it's very well put together. It I'm being the nit-pickiest person I know and had to say something, I'd say that perhaps a button or two could have bold text to stick out more but that is purely cosmetic and I only mention it because there's always something to do in the pursuit of perfection; but it didn't slow me down at all and they're still clear. I'm just used to bold writing on buttons I suppose, and I feel like I "have to put something" *shrugs*
August 28, 2019
Florian D.
CEO - Geek in chief
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
May 9, 2019

“Great service with good support”

OverallWe were able to automate fulfillment of our online orders accross APAC
ProsEase of use, setting things up with our Shopify store front was a breeze. We got real good support from the team as well, always happy to setup a call to go over things
ConsNothing to report really, things went smooth
May 9, 2019
Jessey C.
Merchandiser
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 1-10 employees
December 7, 2016

“Easy to Use Inventory Management System”

OverallI searched around the internet for an inventory and order management system. Many only provided free trials or I had to install the software on my computer. These systems seem to be fairly expensive but luckily I came upon ZhenHub. It was totally free and suited the purposes for my small business. What was great about it, is that I could immediately integrate my Shopify account. Sales Orders and Invoices were auto-generated saving me so much time. All the other cloud-based systems were really expensive especially if they integrated with Shopify. Overall, it's been a great experience so far. I also know they can actually help me with my physical fulfillment as well. I have yet to try this service. But I highly recommend this system.
ProsIt was easy to use and also cloud based so I could access my inventory from anywhere. Integrating with Shopify was a massive bonus.

By ZhenHub on December 11, 2016
Thanks Jessey for your feedback, we will continually improve on the product.
December 7, 2016
Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees
April 29, 2019

“Great customer support, easy interface”

ProsEasy set-up, fast and friendly customer support, shipping back-end looks good and is easy to use. Links up well with Shopify and makes shipping a breeze.
ConsShipping couriers have endless bureaucracy, but it isn't Zhenhub's fault. More of a pro really, as Zhenhub helps me navigate the terrible bureaucracy of DHL and co.
Publishing, 11-50 employees
February 13, 2019

“ZhenHub's warehousing, fulfillment, and shipping solutions succeeded - slick software.”

OverallI had to post unique, irreplaceable, first edition books to customers across Europe and Australia. These logistical problems were new to me but ZhenHub provided the consulting I needed and their warehousing, fulfillment, and shipping solutions succeeded. As a bonus, I could manage my own data - from warehouse delivery to parcel tracking - all with ZhenHub's software. My customers are happy and I'll be using ZhenHub again.
ProsI think ZhenHub's software is far more powerful than I realize. (I think I'm only using a fraction of what it's capable of.) Please allow me to decline answering this question. If I connected ZhenHub with my Shopify account, I think I'd have monstrous productivity.
ConsTracking is slow (parcels that were delivered long ago still said "dispatched"). Within "Status" I don't know the difference between "fulfilled" and "completed." The "import orders" excel has a column for phone numbers... That column should be auto-formatted to a phone number format (I had formatting issues).
February 13, 2019
Sandy W.
Global Sales and Distribution
Consumer Electronics, 11-50 employees
March 7, 2019

“ZhenHub”

OverallThe system is still developing, but overall easy to use. Look forward to future editions.
ProsGives tracking information line by line, including specific couriers used per order. System allows for lots of specification and customization.
ConsButtons for specific commands can be better chosen (eg. don't use '+' for New Order).
March 7, 2019
Alvaro A.
Logistics and Supply Chain, Self-employed
August 7, 2019

“I have the power”

ProsThanks to Zhenhub all I need is my mobile device to have full control and visibility. Besides their team is simply outstanding.
ConsSo far I haven't found any difficulty. Will contact their team if I do.
August 7, 2019
Aaron L.
Operations Manager
Import and Export, 1-10 employees
May 21, 2019

“Easy to use”

OverallEarly days and looking positive
ProsThe system is really fast! It is also intuitive, minimal training required.
ConsThe system is unable to edit/copy orders. Not that I know of. May be an online guide would be handy.
May 21, 2019
Adrian W.
Brand Manager / Co-founder
Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees
April 24, 2019

“ZHENHUB NEW CLIENT”

OverallExcellent customer service. Very prompt and quick responses from staff. Overall great support and service so far.
Pros- very user friendly / straight forward to use - interphase and layout is very logical and easy to comprehend - has shopify integration, and can fully import data / stock information - inventory management / margin calculations / all info in 1 place - can use this system to manage inventory in multiple warehouses - very detailed in tracking / inbounding shipments
ConsSince this requires a minimum amount of words, I'll say there isn't a con so far.
April 24, 2019
Stefano D.
Sporting Goods, 1-10 employees

“Strongly recommended ”

ProsThe platform is very simple to use an there is a fantastic customer support.
ConsSome functionalities could be more flexible.
Sherman Y.
Co-founder
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
July 25, 2019

“Attention to detail 10/10”

OverallIt was great. We got to work with professional operators through Zenhub
ProsThe actual execution for the process was professional and absolutely flawless.
ConsThere was a single missing feature for mass importing orders. Might limit usage at scale.

By ZhenHub on July 29, 2019
Hi Sherman, since you mentioned the mass import orders issue. We already released this new feature last week. From now on customers can do mass importing for inbound shipments.
July 25, 2019
Wai Yan C.
Managing Director Asia Pacific
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees
March 15, 2019

“Easy to use cloud based inventory and order management system ”

OverallI would recommend Zhenhub to anyone.
ProsSimple to learn, easy to use, provides everything we need to support the cross border ecommerce business in China.
ConsGreat experience so far, I don't have anything negative to say.
March 15, 2019
Paula Z.
Luxury Goods & Jewelry, 1-10 employees

“New at shipping”

OverallThe team at Zhenhub was brilliant. Extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly. Highly recommend them.
ProsVery easy to use. Team is great to deal with.
ConsEverything was really good. Had no issues at all