chime Ratings

Overall
4.4/5
4.6/5
4.2/5

About chime

Chime is an all in one CRM solution suite. We offer help in generating leads, cultivating relationships, encouraging leads to close, and more. We offer many solutions for agents and teams of all sizes. Learn more about chime

Mary M.
Real Estate Consultant
August 24, 2018

“Serious Realtors' CRM”

OverallWorks equally as well for single Realtors as Teams. Incorporates everything you need to works with clients including texting, emailing and calls inside the software. It's really a one-stop-shop for my real estate business.
ProsTotally Realtor centric . If you have a team it has a Team Dashboard showing how many leads and how effectively they are being handled. Includes goals, easy to read analytics and property search for buyers and sellers. Chime also set up my website - now has a 'coming soon' feature for listings that is so easy to use. Great customer support, super responsive and helpful.
ConsIt's many amazing features means you have to learn the product, but Chime makes it much easier as there is a 'Show me how' instruction that walks you through whatever it is you're trying to do, step-by-step. Love it!
August 24, 2018
Marty M.
Owner, Principal Broker, Team Leader, Realtor®
September 4, 2018

“Chime has chimed in our sales!”

OverallOur team has used Chime for the past 8 months and it has significantly improved our business. We have made our own suggestions for system improvement and have seen a good portion of those implemented so far. Our customer success manager - has been fantastic!! We have met face-to-face multiple times and he has kept us updated on our suggestions and has trained us in the great improvements that keep coming from this innovative company. Customer Service has responded to our needs in a reasonable time frame. We love the Smart Plans! We set those up and live on the Tasks all day and stay on top of all the critical transaction details for our clients. The recent ability to match properties to our prospects is expected to be a huge game-changer for the way we do business!
ProsSmart Plans, Task managing, Lead capturing, Lead scoring, Lead managing, Property to Prospect matching, Website connection
ConsNeeds to allow for a given lead to be managed as both a buyer and a seller simultaneously.
September 4, 2018
Michele T.
Operations Manager
September 17, 2019

“Chime is worth it if you use it”

OverallOverall, Chime has been a good CRM. I find that not many people in are area are using Chime and it gives us a heads up in our market.
ProsI like the ease of use. About 75% of the leads are willing to talk to us. Chime makes it cold calling easy, we know the people who are registered on our Chime site are interested in learning their house value or interested in purchasing a place. Makes calling easier.
ConsThere is some data that we are not able to export with out requesting it from our account executive. Such as partial seller leads. Sometimes the leads coming in are way outside of our set range. For instance, we are in MA and the leads are for FL.
September 17, 2019
Molly H.
November 27, 2018

“Excellent for my busy day”

OverallWe like the redesign, but don't love that it isn't as easy to quickly view someone's smart plans.
ProsI love that I can leave the office and leave my assistant with the ability to see all conversations and client history in order to pick up anywhere I leave off. Chime is great for seamless contact and helping to remember the details on everyone.
ConsIt would be great if to be able to sort lists of contacts by date added. The tags feature also does not seem incredibly helpful without the ability to view all tags at a glance when looking at a list view of the clients.
November 27, 2018
Neil C.
Real Estate, 51-200 employees
August 20, 2018

“The best CRM for Real Estate Professionals”

ProsWe've had 3 different CRMs before Chime, and once we got Chime it was a game changer. We love the ease of use it brings and highly recommend it to any real estate professional. We use it both for our realtor business and our investment business as well. Pros: - ease of use - seamless sync from web portal to mobile - customer service is top notch
ConsI don't really see any cons with Chime at the moment. It is not the cheapest product out there, but in life you get what you pay for, and Chime is worth the payment.
August 20, 2018
Billee S.
December 14, 2018

“Real Estate CRM and website”

ProsUser friendly, professional looking landing pages, CRM, & other tools to grow your business. Ability to send mass emails which appear personal.
ConsAd spend is a little high for the quality of the leads you receive, but I have found that to be the norm with most internet leads.
December 14, 2018
Stephanie C.
Real Estate, 501-1000 employees
June 22, 2018

“Great Real Estate CRM”

ProsChime was easy to set up and integrate with my email, calendar, lead sources, transaction management, and more. I love the dashboard that shows New Leads, Opportunities, To-Do's, and Business Goals and let's me drill down into each one. It helps me manage tasks and stay on top of all my opportunities. It is affordable for our small team but has the robust features we will want/need as we grow. Customer support was easy to reach and very helpful.
ConsI had a little trouble setting up the website integration to allow the property alerts, but I was able to work through it on my own.
June 22, 2018
Shawn W.
Team Admin
June 12, 2017

“Simple and easy to use”

OverallEasy to use, powerful and the efficient
ProsVery easy and straightforward CRM. I am a single user in our company and wanted a CRM to get started and this was the perfect cost efficient one for basic needs. Haven't explored all the functionalities yet though.
ConsNo built in transaction management part, needs connect with other vendors. At present I can find BrokerMint integrated, but I think it's best to connect more.
June 12, 2017
Lawrence G.
Real Estate, 51-200 employees
August 21, 2018

“Best choice i have made in awhile.”

OverallI would strongly recommend to anyone that is not competing with me.
ProsSupport and implementation are 2nd to none, my company and i could not be happier. We have been using the system for about 6 months and our follow up and overall customer service has increased 10 fold.
ConsNone yet, the team at Chime has answered or fulfilled any and all issues my team of 100 has thrown at them.
August 21, 2018
Wilson L.
June 7, 2017

“Best crm I've used.”

ProsComplete tool. Constantly improving their offerings and the customer support team is very responsive.
ConsOccasional small bugs. App can use improvements. Website should be customizable. Many things work in progress however love the progress
June 7, 2017
Juan V.
January 11, 2018

“Definitely a great tool to have. ”

OverallReminders! My follow up was horrible. I am still working on it and this is definitely a big help.
ProsWhat I like most about this software is the fact that it's an all in one tool. Lead gen, CRM, mass e-mailer.
ConsThat I am unable to integrate my Yahoo account. That is probably the only con I have to say about this product.
January 11, 2018
Glen H.
Broker Associate
January 30, 2018

“Has a lot of potential, but also a lot of growing struggles”

OverallChime is not well set up for a team. They are lacking many basic features. I would recommend for an individual agent, but not anyone running a team at this time. They have not built in any features that are needed for a team setup. I'm sure that it will come with time and it will get to a point that it runs well for a team. If you can accept some growing pains along the way, get on board now. I'm sure pricing will go up at some point. They are constantly working to improve and it has a great foundation.
ProsThe system is very user friendly, it's quick and they are adding additional features. They have excellent pricing compared to alternatives. Overall, I feel it is an excellent foundation and it will continue to improve. Overall, I'm happy with it so far.
ConsThere are a lot of glitches, errors in the system, problems with email templates, etc. They are all items I would associate with trying to grow quickly. Basically, growing pains. Their support is good and they address most. Some issues take multiple attempts to try and get it resolved. There are also a lot of grammatical errors and poor formatting that make it into the released product that should never make it past a quaity review.
January 30, 2018
Andy M.
Sales Executive
Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees
April 16, 2018

“Efficient, straight to the point, and easy to use.”

OverallEfficient and straight to the point. The features may be overwhelming at times but know you have a great Customer Support to call and its pretty easy to figure out on your own. This makes it easy to call and receive all through your laptop or desktop. Works great with CRM's that only let you call out.
ProsThe platform is easy to guide through. This makes it efficient in my opinion. It saves time and energy to just get what I need done.
ConsCan be overwhelming with how many features there are. I have had some random loss of sound and calls during some sessions.
April 16, 2018
Tom B.
Agent
June 6, 2017

“Chime is a great platform for real estate teams”

ProsThe software is user friendly, easily used, and even when they update the system, I dont feel lost. They don't try to reinvent the wheel; they just make it easier to do your job. The product itself is designed with real estate agents and brokers in mind the developers utilize in-house real estate professionals so they can create the best product possible.
Cons
June 6, 2017
Hilary J.
Real Estate Agent
July 11, 2017

“FINALLY”

ProsChime almost thinks of everything. Being apart of a team that is coming from several unpleasant experiences with other CRM/IDX website packages, Chime has been the most delicious breath of fresh air. The program is user friendly, connects all leads/clients to their Facebook accounts, and the offers support that is available is amazing. We are so happy with Chime and can't wait to have a longstanding relationship with them!
July 11, 2017
Todd H.
July 15, 2017

“Simple, Easy to Use”

ProsThe interface is clean and streamlined. It makes it easy to find the contact(s) you are looking for and the app is a great sidekick to the CRM.
ConsThe biggest drawback is the lack of a dialer. I have used Mojo for a long time and having two separate CRMs became a hassle early on. I understand Chime is working on a dialer to compete with Mojo, and if it is anything like the CRM portion of their offering, it should be a good one.
July 15, 2017
Socrates M.
Account Manager
July 10, 2018

“Good for starters. Limited connectivity but the software works great”

OverallIf you need something that will manage your contacts/relationships, send mass emails, and generate/manage leads, this is a great starting point.
ProsCost efficient and very intuitive. It has a clean UI with everything organized appropriately. Has all the main features you need in a CRM.
ConsNo transaction management feature of integration option to connect with an external software that provides transaction management.
July 10, 2018
Jason W.
Team Leader
August 8, 2018

“Chime CRM is AWESOME!”

OverallI love Chime...they have every feature I want and more.
ProsI love the ease of use and support is always responsive.Highly recommended all around. Our rep, is great!
ConsMoving form another system is hard, but thats not on Chime. Original sales person didn't inform me of every cost (sub-domains), but that person is gone now. He was still pretty good...just didn't inform me.
August 8, 2018
Tamra H.

“Great Experience”

ProsThey were very helpful getting everything set up and it has been super helpful as my company and client base are growing.
ConsThere are a few categories that I wish it had that would be helpful. But for now I keep that information in the notes section but would like to have a place to keep it so that I don't have to scroll through the notes to find it.
Dany N.
Inside sales agent
January 9, 2018

“Great Start, but could use some work.”

ProsThe interface is very user friendly The website looks quite modern It only costs a month without marketing The crm looks very nice. The CRM has many insights into what clients are looking at
ConsThe CS was just okay. Sometimes they didn't respond quickly. It cannot integrate with email servers other than Gmail and Outlook.
January 9, 2018
Brennan T.
June 13, 2017

“Chime is a clean solution that has taken some time to organize but it working well now”

ProsI like the ability to organize my leads into groups that have minimum contact times as well as the ability to now do property alerts by geographic boundries
Consnot having HTML email options for broadcast emails or part of drip campaigns. This requires me to need to use 3rd party software like Mailchimp to send newsletters
Maria S.
Multi-Media Specialist
February 1, 2018

“Our team has positive things to say about Chime”

ProsChime is always updating and adding on features. Overall the on boarding/ transition process was easy.
ConsSome features our team is accustomed to from old programs aren't fully developed yet in Chime. Sometimes it take Chime support a while to get back to us and our questions aren't always answered exactly.
February 1, 2018
RUTH L.
REALTOR
Real Estate, 1001-5000 employees
September 14, 2017

“REAL ESTATE CRM SOFTWARE”

OverallI WOULD NOT HAVE FOUND THIS PRODUCT WITHOUT THE RECOMMENDATION OF SOFTWARE ADVICE
ProsTHE OUT OF THE BOX CRM FEATURES ARE ROBUST INCLUDING USER DEFINED EMAIL TEMPLATES AND ACTION PLANS
ConsTHE IMPLEMENTATION AND TECH SUPPORT VIA EMAIL CAN BE CHALLENGING. PHONE SUPPORT WOULD BE A NICE OPTION.
September 14, 2017
Phillip T.
Business Manager
June 14, 2017

“Amazing!”

ProsReally love the ability to utilize the IDX Website. The ease of use for running all our Marketing Campaigns right through the software is a huge plus as well.
ConsIt would be nice to be able to utilize docusign right through our software instead of using a zapier account.
June 14, 2017
Ryan T.
Broker/Realtor
January 17, 2018

“A Lot of Stuff for a Great Price”

OverallI believe with Chime's help I will kill it in 2018!!
ProsFunctionality, PRICE, customer service, able to customize website, smart drip campaigns call smart plan
ConsSometimes takes support a while to get back to you, NO direct line to call if you have questions....
January 17, 2018
Ryan L.
Relocation Director
February 28, 2018

“Poor Customer Service”

ProsGreat interface. Very easy to incorporate into your everyday business. The drip campaign functionality works great.
ConsExtremely poor customer service. If working within a team the admin recieves more features than the rest of the team.
February 28, 2018
Desiree B.
June 13, 2017

“ Great customer service, knowledgeable staff. ”

Overall User-friendly ability to keep track of clients and the drip campaigns. At this time I have nothing to say bad about it until I learn more about how to use it. I'm currently looking to change some of the items to fit the style of communication that I choose to communicate with potential clients our current clients.
Pros What I like most about the software is that it allows me to keep all of my contacts in one location and helps to keep track of tasks needed to increase business.
Vida A.
October 12, 2017

“The most horrible people on Staff and they charge you for nothing. No products and no website”

Overallnothing to talk about cause they are horrible absolute horrible they just lie and promise and do not deliver especially their sales dept , managers anyone that they working there.
Consover charge. horrible staff, bad products. no Customer service and very too expensive . They over charged me and never gave me back the money. I would not recommend it to anyone. Promised but didnt deliver.
John R.
June 13, 2017

“Website looks good but not seeing the leads I hoped for ”

ProsWebsite looks good but wanted to see leads that I am not seeing not sure what more I should do would like a call from chime checking on progress but it hasn't happened
ConsSeems ok to me not enough leads though not sure what more I should do would like chime to follow up and see how things are going but that's not happened
Ben T.
June 13, 2017

“Overall very simple software but effective”

Overallview of other options outside of what is my current primary CRM. I know it is lacking and I want a new option to select from. I am still testing to see if this is that tool or not.
ProsEase of use, communication logging is a great feature. The best part for me is the app on my phone it is fast and effective.
ConsNo ability to choose Virtual number..integration with Google Voice of other would be very nice. Existing clients wonder why I have one more number. Setting up campaigns is tedious would like to be able to import an excel spreadsheet to execute upon. Transaction and listing manager.
Brandon W.
January 20, 2017

“Intuitive and functional CRM for our team”

OverallThe implementation and integration with the website was very smooth. Great customer service and pricing.

By Chime Technologies on June 7, 2017

Manager, Marketing and Accounts
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees
March 8, 2018

“Chime is simple”

ProsI like it because it is so easy to use, lets you focus on your presentation more than how to use the app
March 8, 2018
Tasha B.
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees
August 5, 2018

“It Chimes!”

ProsI like the software. Ultimately, it's user friendly. We still have some questions, but with anything Amazon, it's followed by great customer service.
ConsI wish there was some instructions videos that accompanied the onboarding of chime. Some parts are easy to follow - others not so much.
August 5, 2018