OnSemble Ratings

Overall

About OnSemble

OnSemble is more than an intranet portal. An employee collaboration, engagement and document management platform that allows you to build an intranet without any programming. An intranet that employees will love, and actually use. OnSemble empowers over 55,000+ people and organizations with increased productivity and social community. OnSemble has all the apps and functionality you will need today and many that you can grow into. Also, integrations to SharePoint, Microsoft Office and many more. Learn more about OnSemble

Kathy M.
Website & eServices Specialist
September 12, 2019

“Fostering team info and collaboration”

OverallOnSemble gives our staff one place to go for organization-wide information. We can reduce emails in inboxes by archiving what's important. Onboarding new staff is easier when they have this hub to go to for HR information, department links, promotions or the employee directory . We love it!
Pros We were able to customize our portal with our own unique branding and style. Creating, editing and maintaining the framework is really easy and help is available anytime we need it.
ConsOne of the pros can be a con if you aren't sure of your vision for your site. Though the system is really easy to use it does have a lot of complexity to it to be able to offer the extent of the customization options. Learning about all it can do is perhaps for people smarter than me! But, the implementation team and ongoing support helps get you through.

By Passageways on September 13, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I am so glad that you were able to really make it your own, and it's great to see that you made it a central hub for everyone. If you ever need anything, your Customer Success Manager is always there too.
Floyd A.
Visual Communications Designer
November 7, 2018

“An Onsemble Ambassador”

OverallThe overall experience has been amazing as indicated above. But the lion share of my praise goes to the Implementation Manager. Without her I highly doubt that our Portal would have launched or without a doubt significantly delayed. Her knowledge base of the Onsemble platform and her attention to detail is astounding. As much as I get praised for creating an immersive Intranet, I know it's partly due to her support. She's an asset to the Passageways Organization...and to our team. The support team is nothing like I have ever experienced. Their response time and follow through is indeed a standard for the industry of IT support, this deserves 100% not 99% satisfaction.
ProsWow!... I can spend literally hours writing about my extreme satisfaction with the team and the software. It has allowed our organization to experience another level of engagement with our staff. The ease of use and the "drag and drop" design feature has also allowed a team of 2 to be nimble, with the results and appearance of a team of 10. Our Executive leadership team believes transparency is the currency of leadership and the Onsemble platform has afforded them the opportunity to live out this value. From just- in-time information, thoughts on upcoming and/or current changes, future business strategies and recorded quarterly messages. This software has been and a catalyst to our increased employee engagement scores. We've only been 'live' for 6 months!
ConsA missing mobile platform and the non responsiveness to different screens for the desktops version.

By Passageways on September 5, 2019
Thank so much for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm thrilled to hear that there are no issues. As for responsiveness and mobile, we are actively working on that. If you need anything in the meantime, let us know.
November 7, 2018
Aimee G.
VP of Lending
May 18, 2017

“We are a lover of the intranet ( OnSemble!) ”

OverallThis is a great product for any sized organization! Keeps us " on the same page" with our employees!
ProsWe love how easy it is for us to use, being a smaller organization but growing organization it keeps us connected to all employees. not having an IT department or Marketing department its so simple for us to use and create and be innovative. Our staff loves how easy it is to use, and we love having fun and making it exciting for the staff. Easy to keep documents in one place and update them on the spot when new documents arise. Easy to get all the information you need in one spot. Personally for me, i love that I can make my own pages and have a "traveling desk" so no matter what office I am in, I am able to access almost everything I need by just logging into the portal. We also use it for openness of our organization giving the staff insight into the financials of the organization. We love love love the Portal
ConsSometimes it has bugs would be my con, however the support we get when this happens is quick and effective!!!

By Passageways on September 6, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm glad to hear how it's improving communication across the board and that are you finding it easy to use. If you ever feel like you are in need of additional training or for any new team members, let us know! Thank you for the Support team shout out too.
Rebekah M.
Director of Marketing & Product Management

“Great Support”

OverallWe were trying to reduce paperwork and create a portal that was useful for every department in their everyday jobs, removing things off of network drives and organizing them in Onsemble. We love our new portal.
ProsWe've been Passageways customers for more than 10 years now and recently revamped our internal portal with the most recent version of OnSemble. Our customer support representative was very helpful and we really felt like Passageways was as invested in this project as we were. They will often get on phone calls with us to resolve questions and issues same-day or within a few hours. We always felt like we were a priority to them.
ConsOnSemble is really a blank slate - you can do almost anything with it. You really have to have a vision for what you want the site to be and how you want it to be organized in order to be successful with this product. If you do, it's really customizable. If not, you can certainly have Passageways assist you in designing something, but you really have to know what you want and how you want it to be organized for your organization.

By Passageways on September 6, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm glad to hear how it's improving communication across the board. If you ever feel like you are in need of additional training or have additional ideas you want to implement, let us know!
Ryan P.
Project Resource Officer
February 25, 2019

“Outstanding Customer Service”

OverallWe want to use the intranet portal to connect with our employees across San Antonio, provide support and answers to their member service requests, and show how their roles tie into our larger mission as a credit union. OnSemble has allowed us to do that. We have all of our resources and procedures posted in a searchable format. We highlight recognition and team photos to help everyone feel the "team" environment, and offer opportunities to participate in community events. The OnSemble portal has been a key part to delivering on these goals, and the team at OnSemble was incredibly supportive to us making this possible!
ProsWhat I like most is the outstanding customer service behind the software. The people at Passageways go above and beyond to help you and make sure that you're happy. We have been long-time customers and they went out of their way to help us with a re-design of our portal, asking nothing in return. I am new to my role and I had not worked with them before, but they didn't mind my endless amount of questions! They were truly on our side and wanted the project to succeed.
ConsNothing! I can't think of one thing I do not like...

By Passageways on September 5, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm so glad things are going well for you. I will definitely pass along the great feedback to our Customer Success and Support teams as well.
February 25, 2019
Nick T.
Chief Financial Officer
March 21, 2019

“An irreplaceable tool in our organization”

OverallOverall experience has been great. I would say that the customer support is honestly the shining star with this company. The product is good, but the support can't be beat. They are responsive and helpful and that makes all the difference.
ProsThe OnSemble intranet portal has been a great fit for our financial institution. We are a community bank and have built a culture with our employees that values sharing information, collaboration and a fun atmosphere. Because of the customization allowed with this intranet, we've been able to blend those needs along with the more basic (read boring) needs of document organization, consistency in process, procedures etc.
ConsOne of the key benefits of this tool is the customization we were allowed. In my mind this is the biggest benefit, but can also be it's biggest detriment. For some users, the design process could probably seem overwhelming at first. However, if you trust the process and the support that's in place with the company, you end up with a great product.

By Passageways on September 5, 2019
Thank so much for taking the time to review OnSemble! I can agree that it is hard at first, but you are right in that we do have an incredible team, and we will be there for you for any training you might need.
March 21, 2019
Robert H.
Senior Systems Administrator
January 20, 2017

“Passageways OnSemble Review”

Overall1. Overall Quality - We've had the Employee Portal for a very long time. We've seen different versions come and go. 2. Ease of Use - Super easy and friendly web interface. Don't need to be an HTML expert to customize the Portal. 3. Features & Functionality - Has everything we need internally from Employee Directory, procedures, to Helpdesk. 4. Customer Support - Is the best. Always willing to assist whether it be by phone or email. Definitely the best service out there! 5. Value for Money - Very affordable and the ROI is very much worth it
Pros1 stop shop for all of our internal needs
ConsNicer navigation/theme icons. I'm currently customizing our Portal with icons I get from a 3rd party. How about having an icon library where we could choose which navigation icons to use for our layout.
Recommendations to other buyersWhen reserving an item in Reservations, and automatic email alert to a Portal Admin letting them know somebody has reserved an item. We often get our conference rooms reserved and if IT doesn't check, the room doesn't get opened and prepared by the requestor. A nice friendly email reminder letting us know that somebody just reserved our IT conference room for a meeting would be awesome. :)

By Passageways on September 5, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! We really appreciate your positive feedback on this software. As for the icons, please connect with your Customer Success Manager, who might have a better idea on what to do for these.
January 20, 2017
Jaclyn P.
Marketing and Business Development Assistant
January 19, 2017

“OnSemble as an Internal Marketing Tool”

OverallWe use OnSemble as our internal marketing communication and resource for employees to find any internal forms, procedures, info on products, training, and much more. The more that we do get employee buy-in to using it, the more we discover that we can do with it. I do feel that Passageways is constantly trying to update the features and functionality, and they definitely have some fabulous customer service! Anything I have ever needed or didn't understand, I've gotten exceptional support on from their team.
ProsWhat I like the most is all of the different functions and uses for managing content and forming communication that you can use it for, you don't have to use them all, but they are available for when the product grows and your institution grows and you can add on more things as your needs change.
ConsReally the only thing that I don't like about it is something that is in the process of being updated, which is that the portal is not currently responsive. We have people in our organization that have many different size screens and resolutions, so no one layout fits them all well.

By Passageways on September 5, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! We really appreciate your positive feedback on this software. As for the responsiveness, please connect with your Customer Success Manager, who can assist.
January 19, 2017
Bethany R.
Relationship Banker
July 19, 2018

“Onsemble has completely simplified and modernized our intranet!”

OverallOnsemble gave us the tools to create an intranet that is fully functional, modern, and efficient.
ProsThe ease of use empowers people of all different technical backgrounds to build professional quality pages. Not only are the pages aesthetically pleasing, but the build-in modules offer a whole other level of functionality to make our jobs easier. I have really enjoyed the process of creating pages that, visually and technically, would have not been possible without Onsemble.
ConsThere are certain modules that could use some improvement for customization. For example, the font and color of the Birthdays and Anniversary islands. I wish we could customize those things easily. But this is a small complaint in the big picture, and our Customer Success Manager does a great job of bringing our ideas to the technical team to see if its something that can be implemented in the future.

By Passageways on September 6, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm glad to hear that you've enjoyed working in it and how it's empowering to users. We really appreciate the suggestion, and I will pass that along to our Product team.
Ellen H.
Marketing Manager
September 10, 2019

“OnSemble Review”

OverallWe've come leaps and bounds in our communications since using OnSemble. Our News Feed and announcement islands have helped consolidate and streamline communications. The search feature and document listings make it easy for staff to find what they are looking for, and the Help Desks have been extremely beneficial.
ProsOur organization loves the set up and functionality. The user set-up, workgroup access, and island options have really helped us to increase our communication between locations and to engage our employees. What I love most is that our portal gives a landing page for our staff to come together, share information, resources, and feel connected.
ConsI think some of the islands and features are still a little clunky and some of the designs look a little out-dated. It would be great of the site was more responsive to different devices, and if there was a mobile option for both iphone and Android. We'd also like to see improvements made for document sorting/display on list islands. It would be great if there were options to organize accordion drop-down menus for files, and if you could choose how uploaded documents would be displayed.

By Passageways on September 12, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm glad to hear that the portal is really helping to build a community at your bank. We definitely appreciate the feedback, and I will pass it along to our Product team.
September 10, 2019
Samantha B.
Executive Administrative Assistant
September 4, 2019

“Easy to Use and Super Convenient”

OverallOnSemble has made communication between departments and bank wide much more efficient. Before OnSemble, we had to email people directly for flyers, policies, memos, etc., but now it is all located in one location making it easier for all! We are a small community bank so we did not think this was something we needed, but after having we are thrilled and can't wait to see it evolve.
ProsThis software is very easy to use and user friendly. I have no background in building/maintaining an Intranet (nor have I ever used one) before and OnSemble made it so easy to maneuver. There is so much you can do and customize to make your own and if you're experiencing any issues Support is there to save the day!
ConsWhile there is A LOT you can customize and make your own, there are some things that cannot be changed/altered and it can be frustrating. There are definitely ways to work around it though!

By Passageways on September 10, 2019
Thank you very much for your review of OnSemble! I'm so glad you are finding it easy to use and a real game-changer for your bank. If you ever have questions or feel like you need additional training, let us know.
Curtis C.
Programmin Analyst

“Easy to Use”

OverallConsistency of information for staff. That sounds simple. We had 5+ offices using different versions of the same process and only one was using the correct version. It created nightmares of auditing and review. Having a one-stop-shop for ALL policies, procedures, etc. has saved us countless hours of addressing inconsistencies. It also makes training easier. This is just one simple use that has made a huge impact. The numerous other uses are a bonus.
ProsI like that there is one place for staff to get everything. It keeps everyone up to date and creates consistency. Everyone has the same information - procedures - forms - etc.
ConsIf you don't plan on how you are going to use the program well, then you'll need re-design or other maintenance. It is best to put extra effort into the initial stages. Otherwise, some processes can be clunky or items buried and hard to find.

By Passageways on September 6, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm glad to hear how it's improving communication across the board. If you ever feel like you are in need of additional training or for any new team members, let us know!
Jessie L.
Core Systems Specialist
January 27, 2017

“OnSemble and the Passageways Team Are Just What We Needed”

OverallOnSemble is exactly what we needed to create a more engaging, interactive portal for our employees. We have been able to build and maintain our portal, even those of us without a high amount of technical know-how, thanks to the simple-to-use design and the unsurpassed support from the Passageways team.
ProsYou don't have to have an education background in software to learn & manage the product effectively. Which also means that managing this is not time consuming. Also when we have ideas and suggestions Passageways is very open to them, asks questions to understand & works to include the new features or make the improvements you suggest.
ConsAt times some of the modules or islands don't function as simple or as straight forward as you would expect. But, as long as you share your frustration or suggestions for improvements with Passageways they do what they can to improve it to your satisfaction.

By Passageways on September 6, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm glad to hear that it's exactly what you've been looking for in a solution. We definitely appreciate the shout out for our Support team. If you ever feel like you are in need of additional training or for any new team members, let us know!
January 27, 2017
Erin M.
Project Support Specialist
May 21, 2019

“Intranet Portal Review - OnSemble”

OverallI've been working with OnSemble for about 4.5 years. I've learned a lot about development and collaboration and have seen the platform change and improve year after year. Passageways is dedicated to providing the best product and is always making changes to their software to support the needs of their clients.
ProsThis software allows us to create and maintain an engaging usable intranet portal without hiring outside programmers or spending excessive time trying to figure out what we are doing. The end result is a professional, functional and aesthetically stunning intranet that is easy to use.
ConsBecause we house it on our internal server, some changes require a phone call to customer support and scheduling access to our server, however that is not the norm if you're not hosting it yourself.

By Passageways on September 5, 2019
Thank so much for taking the time to review OnSemble! We are thrilled you are enjoying it and that it's helping your team so much.
May 21, 2019
Angela S.
QA, Process & Project Mgmt
May 18, 2017

“The people at Passageways, from the CSMs to the tech support staff are AWESOME. ”

ProsI love that the possibilities nearly endless. How my portal looks and feels is completely up to me. I love that when I have a question, i can always get a quick answer from Tech support, without them making me feel like an idiot or that I am bothering them.
ConsHa! Its the same as the most in some respect. Starting with a completely blank page is so intimidating. I think it wouldve been easier for us during the initial design if we had a few pre-built templates to choose from that we then could've customized. The modules that are configured within the island itself are definitely easier for novices. I would really like better control of permissions. For instance, I would like to have permissions for a particular page rather than the entire workgroup. Possibly even specific islands within specific pages. I would like for more customization that it currently controlled by a CSS to be integrated into the portal so that people without design experience can more easily make those custom changes.

By Passageways on September 6, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm thrilled to hear that the Support and CSM teams are really doing it for you. If you ever feel like you are in need of additional training or for any new team members, let us know!
Shane K.
Training Coordinator
Human Resources, 51-200 employees
September 12, 2019

“Easy to use product, with exceptional customer support!”

OverallThe OnSemble software and team have been a very large part of my job day in and day out. From the software itself, to each and every OnSemble employee, I couldn't be happier!
ProsThis software is very easy to use, and for those areas where I may be unfamiliar, OnSemble provides ample support documentation and videos.
ConsIf I had to list one thing, it would be that some of the features were difficult for me to figure out at first (basic portal page editing). However, I was then introduced to the OnSemble support site, where I was able to find answers to my questions very quickly and efficiently!

By Passageways on September 13, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I am so glad that ease of use is really coming across, and it's great to see that you found our Resources section to help you. If you ever need anything, your Customer Success Manager is always there too.
Janice A.
IT Assistant Vice President
Banking, 501-1000 employees

“Our OnSemble Experience”

OverallMy overall experience with OnSemble has been really great. I have met a lot of great people and I've learned what others are doing. It has helped us put some best practices together and made our road to success that much easier.
ProsWhat I like most about the software is that no matter what questions I have, my CSMs and tech support are always there to assist. They offer great advise and suggestions. If they do not know the answer they escalate the issue to their development team.
ConsBeing a long term customer at times you were limited at what you could do. However, I like the direct their are going in and I see great things.

By Passageways on September 6, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! We are always here for you, so I'm happy to hear how helpful everyone has been. If you ever feel like you are in need of additional training or for any new team members, let us know!
Pamela M.
Human Resources
October 10, 2018

“User friendly system with top notch support”

OverallOverall we have had an awesome experience with Onsemble and Passageways. The level of support that is available is fantastic. Our previous intranet provider was located in another country and any type of support was limited to their working hours which was TOTALLY opposite of ours. They also seemed to "nickel and dime" us on everything. Onsemble support has been easily accessible AND at a FANTASTIC price point.
Pros Onsemble is easy to use and creates a high quality and very professional image within our organization. Anytime we have questions or experience technical difficulties I always feel like I receive 100% of the technicians attention until my problem is resolved.
Consthe forms module is my least favorite app. It is very antiquated and I had higher expectations HOWEVER, I do believe that this module is on the radar for an upgrade. Yay :)

By Passageways on September 6, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm glad to hear how it's improving your image across your bank. I hope the recent updates have helped with the module challenges you were having.
Shaylan K.
Appliaction Technician
Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees
February 27, 2019

“OnSemble Review”

OverallI have been working with OnSemble for years and overall have a good experience with the system.
ProsI like that there are so many different modules within the system. It's ability to do so many different things on one "website".
ConsAlthough many improvements have been made to the newest version sometimes it does still feel a little clunky. It would be nice if they were able to develop it into a more modern system that allows users (that don't know a whole lot about web design) to be able to create a modern looking site for their institution. Example:Wix.com

By Passageways on September 5, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm glad you are happy with the more recent improvements, and we are working towards others. If you need anything or help creating a page, our team is more than happy to assist.
February 27, 2019
Courtney E.
Member Relations Manager
Financial Services, 11-50 employees

“Passageways :)”

OverallOur company is fully taking advantage of being able to organize our policies and procedures, having the employees be able to access whatever is needed to get through their work day, and continue to grow for our company.
ProsPassageways is a great tool to make your work environment work as a community. You can make it fun and navigationally/organizationally friendly. The support from their staff members gives you the ability to make it your own.
ConsIf you are not a computer whiz, it can be overwhelming once you begin building pages. However, the tools given to you along with staff support will help you through the obstacles.

By Passageways on September 5, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm happy to hear you are having very little issues. However, we do appreciate that feedback, and we are here if you ever need anything.
Emily T.
Portal Admin
Banking, 501-1000 employees
October 10, 2018

“Helps Connect All Employees”

OverallWe are able to connect all employees across the country, and drive culture change through the portal. Our employees know if it's on the Portal it's the most up to date and accurate information, and the ease of updating makes that possible.
ProsThe support we receive from our Customer Success Manager is outstanding. I know I'll always get the perfect solution or help with any issues.
ConsSome of the modules and permission settings are outdated and a little complicated to use. However, they're actively working on updating these in the next few releases. We're excited to see the changes coming soon.

By Passageways on September 6, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm glad to hear how it's improving communication across the board. Please continue to push those bugs and suggestions to your Customer Success Manager, so we can get those worked out.
Garrett N.
IT
October 11, 2018

“Great Staff and very easy to customize”

OverallThis team isn't just another company. They actually care about you, your team, and your project. Thank you to the OnSemble team!
ProsThis software is very easy to learn, use, and adapt to. You could be very simple with this, and get the job done, or be more advanced and create some amazing work. NOTE: The support team was very responsive to us with any upgrades, issues, or questions.
ConsThere's not a lot you CAN'T do with this software. They are always coming out with upgrades, which is actually going to fix some minuet requests / issues.

By Passageways on September 6, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm happy to see that you are finding new ways to work with the software. If you ever feel like you are in need of additional training or for any new team members, let us know!
Kyle E.
Training Manager
October 10, 2018

“Great Internal Intranet Platform”

OverallWe have been longtime customers and we have always had awesome support and have been able to build a very useable intranet with OnSemble.
ProsThis platform allows our staff to easily build and deliver high quality and current materials to our staff with a website feel. The functionality to the end user is very easy to navigate and easy to follow while similar for those portal administrators. The Passageways support staff is AWESOME, too! The whole group has a "can do" attitude.
ConsSometimes the permissions and module setup can be a little clunky.

By Passageways on September 6, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm glad to hear how it's improving communication across the board. It's always wonderful to hear about our great Support team, so thank you for the shout out.
September 4, 2019

“A go-to resource for our team!”

OverallOnSemble is the perfect solution to connect our team that is spread across 15 locations. We use it as a communications channel and source of truth for procedures, processes, information and forms. On top of a great product, the OnSemble support team is AMAZING! Very engaged, accessible and responsive. I feel like they care as much about the success of our portal and end users as we do!
ProsWe've been a Passageways customer since 2012 and are extremely pleased with the robust capabilities. While it's great as is, the commitment to continually upgrading features and functionality is very much appreciated. We're looking forward to a full redesign next year to take greater advantage of the many recently launched enhancements.Can't wait to make a great intranet even better!
ConsLove the existing platform, but would like to see a mobile app in the future!

By Passageways on September 10, 2019
Thank you very much for your review of OnSemble! We appreciate you being with us for so long, and I'll be sure to pass along the kudos to the Support team. There are some exciting things coming soon.
Brad M.
Marketing & Business Development Assistant
May 18, 2018

“OnSemble has been an amazing tool for our bank to unify employees and build a strong culture.”

OverallThe primary benefits have been culture building and information dissemination. This has cultivated a family atmosphere among employees at all levels of the bank and pushed us forward in accomplishing organizational goals.
ProsWe love that OnSemble allows us to connect every employee across the bank from tellers all the way up to our executives. Employees feel more involved in each others' lives which cultivates a sense of family and increases buy-in across the board for our bank's mission and vision.
ConsWe have no complaints. The customer service has been absolutely fantastic and Passageways is a top notch company. As we move forward, we will definitely continue with them.

By Passageways on September 6, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm glad to hear how it's making you feel connect across your bank. I will definitely pass along those kudos to our Support and Customer Success teams too.
May 18, 2018
Jon C.
Project Specialist
March 28, 2019

“The Sky is the Limit”

ProsThe sky is truly the limit with this software. Onsemble gives you the tools and lets your imagination run wild. You can create your pages however you want and create something totally different than another institution using the same software! Their tech support will even assist you if you run into a road block.
ConsIt may be intimidating at times, but the resources are there to help you. You will never feel alone!

By Passageways on September 5, 2019
Thank so much for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm thrilled it's doing so well for you and that you are finding it so easy to use. If you ever need anything, please let us know.
March 28, 2019
Jen P.
VP, Marketing
March 22, 2019

“Onsemble review”

OverallThe overall experience with Onsemble and Passageways has been good.
ProsI like the ability to create pages and other cool things without having to know how to code.
ConsI would say that Onsemble updates have caused us some heartburn internally. It could be because we don't have someone dedicated to our Portal, so we get news late in the game because we're not on top of all of the update notes or other enhancements.

By Passageways on September 5, 2019
Thank so much for taking the time to review OnSemble! We are glad to hear that the page builder is working well for you. If you ever feel like you need additional training, we are here for you and can assist.
March 22, 2019
Heidi N.
IS Assistant
October 10, 2018

“Great way to get all employees on the same page”

OverallI am constantly learning new ways to utilize all of the tools for our company and our employees. Our CSM is very collaborative and gives excellent guidance. The support team is extremely responsive and quick.
ProsThe ability to customize it to our branding, our needs and wants.
ConsIf possible, having some ready-made css or html scripts that could be made available for use would be great.

By Passageways on September 6, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! It's great to hear that the customization is coming across nicely for you. If you ever feel like you are in need of additional training or for any new team members, let us know! I will definitely pass along that compliment to your CSM too.
Kristin M.
Support Services Manager

“Passageways”

OverallI think the collaboration we will have with our portal will help our employees come together as a team.
ProsSince we have upgraded to the latest version, I am excited to make our portal fun and engaging! I like that we can house all of our documents in the portal and they can be edited there and saved.
ConsI am still learning about the portal so right now the hardest thing for me is building pages.

Kristen S.
Training Coordinator
July 16, 2019

“Worth every penny!”

OverallOnSemble Intranet Portal has gone above and beyond what we expected when we originally purchased this product. It is developing into a one-stop shop for almost every need we have! The yearly cost made us hesitate at first, but this product is worth every penny we have spent!
ProsThe team @ OnSemble is phenomenal! From implementation to tech support - I have never been more impressed with a company.
ConsWhile we love that the portal is a responsive display - it sometimes adds an extra bit of planning for design.

By Passageways on September 5, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! We definitely appreciate the kudos for the Support and Implementation team. I will be sure to let them know.
July 16, 2019
Natasha A.
Project Coordinator
May 20, 2018

“Great support and easy for anyone of any skill level to create a great portal”

OverallStaff engagement and increased employee recognition. Reduced paper, servers, and email.
ProsMany features allows for us to engage staff at all levels-it's so easy to use that we have a whole team who contributes to the content, look, and feel. The ease of use allows us to easily change up the theme for holidays, special events, or just because!
ConsNothing about the product to not like! It would be great if more clients could be engaged in the community to share tips, tricks, and ideas

May 20, 2018
Michelle K.
Marketing
March 15, 2019

“Love our Intranet!”

OverallOur portal is an ongoing project to fine-tune this as a great resource for our staff. While our needs are constantly changing, the portal is able to be changed easily with your needs. I love getting connected with other users to collaborate too. I'm happy our credit union went with Onsemble!
ProsIt's easy to use, but you also have the capability to do some cool things with HTML if you're familiar. However, if you have no experience, you'll still do great!
ConsMy CSM has taught me so many cool things that I get some crazy cool ideas that aren't developed for me to try. However, she always encourages to submit an idea ticket to possibly get things developed, so it's a win in the end.

By Passageways on September 5, 2019
Thank so much for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm glad to hear that your are happy with your decision. I will especially tell your CSM about the huge compliment as well.
March 15, 2019
Cindy B.
Chief Talent Officer
October 11, 2018

“OnSemble - new product offering and service is great!”

OverallWe've used OnSemble for years and are very happy with the ability to relaunch and the support we've received from our CSM and everyone at Passageways.
ProsIts clean and simple to use, the customer service is truly amazing.
ConsLike any software, sometimes the back end is complicated but Passageways has made it much easier to design pages and handle permissions.

By Passageways on September 6, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! We definitely appreciate the feedback on the back end, but I'm happy to hear you are finding it a bit easier.
Erlinda S.
Director of Information Technology
May 19, 2017

“Release easy to install.”

OverallGreat for new hires to learn about products and services. Easy to locate staff - phone data. Centralized location for documents.
ProsCentralized location for staff to get what they need. Able to get forms / documents / employee data / etc.
ConsHad to delete Islands no longer supported. Had issue with form links but that was resolved with WebEx.

By Passageways on September 6, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm glad to hear how it's really become the central hub of communication. We appreciate the feedback on the islands, and I will pass that along to the Product team.
Erlinda S.
Director of I.T.

“CFCU Review”

OverallStaff can be more efficient doing their day to day jobs. This allows multi departmental communication. Forms, documents, manuals, and procedures are at your finger tips.
ProsUser friendly. Customer support. Add on modules.
ConsNone - N/A. We love our portal! Passageways is so supportive in all we want to do.

By Passageways on September 6, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! It's great that the features are working well for you. I will definitely pass along the kudos to our Customer Success and Support team too.
Michelle S.
Technical Support Manager
May 18, 2017

“The OnSemble platform is easy to use and support. Passageways staff are always there to help.”

ProsThe biggest benefit to using this software is a simple consistent layout. It makes training staff quick and easy.
ConsThe alerts and notifications section can only be set at the user level. It was one of the biggest complaints during implementation.

By Passageways on September 6, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm glad to hear how it's improving communication across the board. We definitely appreciate the feedback on the alerts and notifications section. I will pass that along to the Product team.
Garrett L.
Marketing Director
October 12, 2018

“Great Product and Support”

OverallOnSemble is replacing our exiting .asp designed intranet with much more functionality and collaborative capability.
ProsThe flexibility in function is terrific, and the support from the staff is incredible!
ConsLimited presentation customization for many tools make them hard to find nicely within a theme. Responsiveness scales only width. Heights remain locked which can create a ton of unused white space on smaller screens

By Passageways on September 5, 2019
Thank so much for taking the time to review OnSemble! As for responsiveness, we are actively working on that. If you need anything in the meantime, let us know. I will be sure to pass the kudos along to our Support team.
October 12, 2018
Insurance, 51-200 employees

“Marketing coordinator”

OverallWe've had a good experience. It's easy to learn and customer service is top notch. The team at Passageways are eager to help you and make you successful with their product. It's a huge improvement for us!
ProsThe drag and drop functionality is easy to use. It's easy to build pages, copy pages, and customize/brand. Creation of workgroups, user roles, etc allows you to customize permissions for individual users.
ConsSome parts can seem a little dated. We've found a few bugs that can be annoying but generally don't have a huge impact on overall use.

By Passageways on September 6, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm glad to hear how it's improving communication across the board and that you are finding the customization helpful. If you ever feel like you are in need of additional training or see any bugs, let us know!
Sylvia L.
Talent/HR Manager
September 11, 2019

“2019 Re-Launch ”

OverallWe're currently working.
ProsWe're currently in the process of relaunch a new portal.
ConsWe're currently working with rep.

By Passageways on September 12, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! Sorry to see that ease of use is not coming across for you. At anytime, we offer free additional training, so please connect with your Customer Success Manager to get involved.
September 11, 2019
Donna B.
Research and Analytics Manager
March 20, 2019

“Love our portal!”

ProsOur intranet portal provides a one-stop-shop for important communications for our team. It also helps us build engagement between departments.
ConsThe platform is robust and can take some time to understand - even more time to manage.

By Passageways on September 5, 2019
Thank so much for taking the time to review OnSemble! It's great to hear that you've made it an important part of your organization.
March 20, 2019
Tracy B.
Marketing Associate
Biotechnology, 51-200 employees
October 10, 2018

“Great intranet portal solution ”

OverallGreat service and they know the individuals in our company by name. Very personal feel.
ProsExtremely customizable. Support staff is such a great help. They also have a "community" to browse to try to find ideas and solutions on your own.
ConsWe didn't really know what to do to build our pages at first, but once we got going it turned out great!

By Passageways on September 6, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm glad to hear you are enjoying the customization and the community. If you ever feel like you are in need of additional training or for any new team members, let us know!
Brian I.
SVP, CTO
May 17, 2017

“Great value for the money. Don't overpay for a big enterprise monster (Jive) that is to complex.”

ProsGreat people to work with. Great value for the money. It's not an overly complex platform but does everything you need an employee intranet portal to do. And they keep adding more modules all the time.

By Passageways on September 6, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm glad to hear how that you are really seeing the value on this software. If you need anything, let us know.
May 17, 2017

“Recommended!”

OverallWe now have much better collaboration.
ProsThe ease of use and the customer support is second to none!
ConsOccasional limitations with software solved with workarounds.

By Passageways on September 5, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to review OnBoard! I'm happy to hear that it's going so well. However, we do appreciate that feedback, and I will mention it to our Product team.
Brian C.
VP of Branch Operations
May 18, 2017

“Excellent, OnSemble has enabled communication in our organization in multiple avenues”

OverallCommunication!!
ProsEase of use. It is extremely user friendly, anyone with minimal computer knowledge can create pages without any issue

Cassie H.
Member Service Representative
March 18, 2019

“Easy to build, easy to learn”

ProsThe thing I like the most about this software is how customizable everything is. If you are skilled in html the sky is the limit, and even if you're not you can still build professional-looking pages with ease.
ConsThere is a bit of a learning curve when getting started but there are a lot of resources available so you can quickly become an expert at building pages and customizing them.

By Passageways on September 5, 2019
Thank so much for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm thrilled it's doing so well for you and that you are finding it so easy to use without HTML experience. If you ever need anything, please let us know.
March 18, 2019
Leslie E.
Mortgage Loan Specialist
October 11, 2018

“Great system, great support”

OverallI love it!
ProsThe support staff is amazing. They were able to take nearly everything on our wish list and show us how to make it happen.
ConsThere are some limitations with integration and design.

By Passageways on September 5, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to review OnBoard! I'm happy to hear you are having very little issues. However, we do appreciate that feedback, and please be sure to specify that during your next check in with your CSM.
Morgan F.
Loan Assistant/Intranet Team Member
October 11, 2018

“OnSemble is good, looks like it is about to be great!”

OverallIt has been a good experience so far. The learning process was slow at first. I would suggest a more efficient process with that.
ProsThere are a lot of tools to design a page how you want it
ConsThe glitches, sometimes carousels don't work properly, sometimes backgrounds won't change when I try to change them, and EIM breaks randomly.

By Passageways on September 6, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! It's great to hear that you are enjoying the tools. Also, when you find glitches, please let your Customer Success Manager know, so we can assist as best we can. If you ever feel like you are in need of additional training or for any new team members, let us know!
Emily P.
Marketing Manager
Real Estate, 51-200 employees
October 10, 2018

“Easy to customize & even easier to use”

ProsSuper intuitive user interface and customizable. Ability to use SSO to reduce employee logins and the software syncs to our network drives for easy updating of documents.
ConsThere's so much you can do with the platform I worry we aren't fully utilizing it.

By Passageways on September 6, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm glad you are happy with the customization and SSO features. If you are worried about not fully using the software, let us know, and our Customer Success team will be there for you.
Jeanette P.
Senior Project Manager
May 19, 2017

“The team at Passageways is the best in the business. ”

ProsThe software is intuitive and user friendly with great graphics to match. Implementation is relatively easy which makes overall adoption effortless.
ConsHaving a mobile version will help with adoption for millennial employees. Being able to access the portal from remote locations will allow users to engage in employee recognition no matter where they are.

By Passageways on September 6, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm glad to hear how it's improving communication across the board and an easy solution for you.
Stacie S.
Digital Banking Manager

“A Beginner's Prospective”

OverallWe have built a beautiful portal thanks to the OnSemble product!
ProsI love the diverse features within OnSemble.
ConsThe learning curve is daunting. Once we understood the product, it has been fun to create within the portal!

By Passageways on September 6, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm glad to hear how you are loving the various features. If you ever feel like you are in need of additional training or for any new team members, let us know!