Wordable Ratings

Overall

About Wordable

Wordable.io is an app that transfers blog posts from Google Docs to Wordpress with the click of a button. It allows you to draft and collaborate in Google docs like you normally would, then import your posts into Wordpress account seamlessly - all formatting is brought over with clean code and images are added into your media library. You can also export posts to multiple Wordpress sites. For content marketers, blog editors and solo bloggers it's a massive time saver. Learn more about Wordable

Jacob M.
Copywriting and Content Strategy
February 22, 2018

“This tool is the perfect example of what a single function tool should be. 100% recommend. ”

OverallIt does exactly what it promises: flawlessly transfers my Google Docs to Wordpress with one click.
ProsBefore Wordable, I couldnt use Google Docs if the document's final destination was Wordpress. Transferring was a nightmare and you would essentially have to reformat the entire post while re-adding the images. I love using Google Docs. It's simple yet highly functional, and it's the best shared editing experience online. Wordable allows me to fully utilize Google Docs and then transfer to Wordpress with a single click. It works flawlessly. It's dirt cheap. And it saves me hundreds of hours every year.
ConsAt first, I loved the tool but the pricing was a bit higher than I would have hoped to pay. I paid it anyway, because it was worth it, but since they dropped the price, there is literally no downside to this product.
Nissar A.
Sales Guy
February 11, 2018

“This tool is a lifesaver!! Now I cannot work without it..”

OverallSaves me tons of time and energy. I no longer have to save article submissions on to my desktop. I can seamlessly export new posts directly into WordPress. Most importantly - images and links are intact and they show up in WordPress.
Pros- Ability to seamlessly import articles from your Google Docs directly into WordPress (with a single click) - All images and links are also moved over (no more downloading and uploading) - Unlimited articles for fixed monthly price - The ROI on time far exceeds the cost. I publish about 50-60 articles a month on my site. Most of them are contributor submissions. Wordable saves me atleast 5-10 minutes per article. - Easy integration or setup - Customer support is awesome. I send them an email and they get back to me within 24 hours.
Cons-- I shouldn't say this as deal breaker - these are more like suggestions for product enhancements. Right now all articles are imported into the same author and category. It will be very useful if I can choose beforehand (in Wordable) which Author, category, tags, that I want to add before moving as a draft in WordPress.

By Wordable on February 12, 2018
Thanks Nissar for the positive feedback. Your feature requests are most helpful. Please keep them coming.
February 11, 2018
Online Media, Self-employed
May 18, 2019

“Simple to use and increases productivity”

OverallA great reliable product that speeds up the import process into Wordpress. The formatting is always great and the customer support is 5 star!
ProsI love how easy Wordable is to use. With a simple click you can have posts waiting in your draft folder, a great tool if you use google drive to organize your blog posts. The customer support is quick too. I highly recommend this tool to anyone who uses Wordpress.
ConsIf I had to choose something it would be how the images upload and aren't attached to the blog post. They appear in the post but aren't attached to the specific post, minor detail but when you're trying to downsize your images it is tough to know what posts they correspond with.

By Wordable on May 23, 2019
Thanks for your review. please keep the feedback coming our way. We appreciate you as a customer. Thanks.
May 18, 2019
Higher Education, 501-1000 employees
February 12, 2019

“Wordable: A One-Hit Wonder that Works”

OverallGoogle Docs are actually a great first place for creating blog posts (and for cutting and pasting into email newsletters, for that matter), but if you're using the usual tools available in WordPress, this seemingly simple conversion can create a series of nit-picky problems that take up way too much time. Wordable solves the issue with elegance and ease!
ProsWordable solves a very specific use case-but even so, the potential market is huge: it makes it utterly painless to take your Google Docs and convert them to perfectly formed posts on a WordPress site. Voilá!
ConsThis is really scraping the bottom of the "con" barrel, but the product was initially called "Postable," which actually fits the use case better. I'm sure there's a legal or marketing-oriented reason for the change, but it still bugs me a year or two later.
February 12, 2019
Mark N.
Head of Paid Marketing
Internet, 51-200 employees
August 4, 2018

“Time Saver!”

ProsHow quickly and efficiently we can upload our documents to an intranet. The formatting of documents is great so you do not have to manually add images to posts which could be time consuming if you are creating an image heavy piece of content.
ConsNothing, great bit of software that has become used on a daily basis.
August 4, 2018
Jill S.
Principal
March 1, 2018

“This removes the biggest headache in publishing blog posts!”

OverallGained time, accuracy of published posts and cleaner code.
ProsBeing able to collaborate with ease in Google Docs then push the post into a WordPress site without all the errant code that can completely mess up a post. In our own business, we publish posts for clients and this has taken a task that used to be 20 minutes or more down to under 5 minutes. So this actually makes me money! Best small monthly investment we can make for increasing efficiency, accuracy and better workflow.
ConsHaving to download the plugin each time to make a connection. Minor, but literally the only thing I don't like 100%.
Marijana K.
SaaS Freelance Writer
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
April 4, 2019

“A must-have for content marketers”

OverallBoth me and my clients (usually content managers at software companies) now spend essentially no time at all on a manual task that is transitioning content from Docs to WP. Everyone saves a few hours a week!
ProsWhen you write ~200,000 words each year, you know you're likely to spend many hours to transfer those words into WordPress. That's why Wordable has been a significant improvement in my process. The best thing of all is that, before I used the software, I assumed it's only targeted at marketers managing a single WordPress blog, but it's perfect because I used it across 4-5 sites at the same time. What used to take me 30-60 minutes now takes me a literal click of a mouse. If you're writing in Google Docs and publishing in WordPress, Wordable is a no-brainer!
ConsThe only real downside I've found is that underlined formatting doesn't always transfer, but I use it rarely so it doesn't effect me much.
April 4, 2019
Tyler B.
Content Marketing Manager
51-200 employees
February 22, 2018

“A Must-Use Tool for Anyone Publishing Blog Posts Regularly!”

OverallThis software saves me a LOT of time each week, and it's super easy to use.
ProsThe biggest benefit of using this tool has been the amount of time that it has saved me. I publish several blog posts per month, some that I write myself and others that I accept from contributors. In every case, the final drafts of these articles are on Google Doc. Using Wordable has allowed me to important these articles, including the images within them, with a simple click. Without Wordable, I would have to manually copy and paste every article into WordPress, as well as upload each image and add it the post individually. Wordable easily saves me from doing several hours of repetitive and tedious work on a monthly basis.
Kayla G.
Content & Campaigns Manager
51-200 employees
February 22, 2018

“Wordable has simplified the otherwise frustrating task of formatting in Wordpress”

OverallMany hours saved that would otherwise be spent in the arduous manual process of formatting.
ProsWordable does exactly what it says it does: perfectly formatted imports in a single click. Prior to using Wordable, I had to plan an hour or more for every blog post I transferred from Google Drive to Wordpress. From formatting text to inserting images, it was an absolute pain. But with Wordable, I don't even have to think about it. It shows up in Wordpress looking exactly the way I designed it in Google Drive. It's painless.
ConsThe only true problem I've had with Wordable was a compatibility issue with another Wordpress plugin I was using. However, Wordable's customer support worked closely with me to find a solution.
Kathryn A.
February 22, 2018

“I love Wordable. It easily cuts the time of uploading media-rich articles in half.”

OverallTime savings.
ProsIt uploads images with the text of an article, so I don't have to upload images manually. When I'm dealing with long posts with lots of images, that's a huge time saver.
ConsI wish it worked with Word as well. That would be perfection itself. Word is a better word processor, so I prefer to work in it. Also, for sites that don't have Wordable, if I've written the article in Google Docs, it creates an extra step for me to send images. If Wordable worked with Word and Docs, I could write articles without worrying about who I'm writing for and what their tools are.
Ron D.
Managing Editor
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
March 12, 2019

“A nobrainer for bloggers”

ProsEase of use. I've been working with Wordable for nearly two years and for me it's a no-brainer. Our team needs to collaborate on articles, for which Google docs is perfect. So being able to easily import is fantastic.
ConsInability to import an updated version of a Google doc if is updated after original import. That would send it to the moon! Also, sometimes connection to our blog is inexplicably lost, and I need to reconnect. Also, not being able to identify specifically which image gets blocked from importing. We sometimes work with freelancers who'll add an image (or multiple), and I might not necessarily know the file size of the image(s) they're adding.
March 12, 2019
Katherine F.
Gerente de Research & Sales
April 24, 2018

“Excellent software and its integration is very good”

ProsIts interface is very simple and easy to learn, you do not need to be an expert in blogs to use it. Besides, its integration with Google Docs and WordPress is great, really good
Consits cost is high, that if and sometimes its interface tends to seem outdated, the rest is very good for blog development

By Wordable on April 26, 2018
Thank you Katherine.
February 22, 2018

“Wordable has saved me hours of time and is so easy to use!”

OverallSo much time saved!
ProsI love that with a click of a button, all of my coding is taken care of. I also love that it uploads images  what a time saver!
ConsThat it doesn't preserve formatting when there are multiple formats for one piece of text. For example, if a link is italicized and underlined, it will only keep one of those formats.
tosin a.
Animation, 1-10 employees
October 11, 2018

“timesaver blog publishing tool here...i call it wordable simplified!”

Overallsaves bloggers like me lots of publishing time and teamwork.
Prosthe fact that you can easily transfer post, images etc to wordpress seamlessly while keeping the formatting intact is amazing. now , i am addicted to wordable and my blogging experience is so easy. also, easy integration and lovely customer support.
Conswell, it has enhanced my blogging and publishing experience and made it so easy. seamless export to wordpress.
October 11, 2018
Mark Andrew B.
Product Manager
Music, 1-10 employees
February 23, 2018

“Wordable has made my work and my life much, much easier.”

OverallSaves oodles of time and effort on formatting Wordpress posts.
ProsTakes my formatting right from Google Docs and plugs it into Wordpress. Saves tons of time. Very simple and easy to use.
ConsSometimes hangs up on images and requires reset from customer service. Pretty rare, considering how much I use it.
Clayton J.
Owner, SEOCrawler.io - All in one SEO Tool
February 22, 2018

“Great for my content process”

ProsI work with a ton of clients on posting new content to there websites. I am able to take everything authored and manage it in google docs. It's super easy to then just import the articles.
ConsIf I am loading over 10 files to a wordpress website the workflow management is a little off. I need to open/edit the latest 10 files at a time in Google for them to show up on the wordable list as most recent for me to then export to wordpress. Then onto the next 10 in order to manage the workflow of a large amount of content. This is an issue with listing latest edited documents 10 at a time (the other solution is to search the document you want to import one at a time). It's a super easy fix though, would just need to have the ability to set a filter list more then recent 10 documents at a time.
Patrick W.
Head of Content
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
February 23, 2018

“We use Wordable to quickly upload Google docs into Wordpress.”

OverallSave time.
ProsIt's incredibly simple, and only takes a minute or so. This saves us a huge amount of time. We also used to waste a ton of time re-formatting things we posted into WP from Google Docs, because the formatting is different. Wordable removes 95% of these issues. So that's where we really save time.
ConsOn our plan, we only have one user with access. Since I log in with my Google account, it's actually quite hard to share this with other users (other bloggers at the company, for example). Most of the time it's no issue, but if I'm not around, others don't have access.
February 23, 2018

“I love this system - it's made it much easier for me to upload new posts that are already formatted!”

ProsThe way it can take all of your pictures out of a Google Doc and automatically import them into Wordpress. This used to take 30 mins to an hour to properly tag and upload, put the images in the right place. Now it's done for me.
ConsI wish I could connect to more than one website and/or Google Drive account so I could use it for two of my blogs instead of one - but it's great so being able to use it at all is a perk!
Bernie J M.
Blogger | Podcaster | Freelance Content Strategist
February 9, 2018

“Speeded up my content production and posting. ”

OverallSpeed and organisation!
ProsGetting written content from Google Docs to all my websites into a post without all the copy and pasting format headache! Also keeping google docs and our project tool place to editorial calendars and workflow SO much easier. After you have posted something there is a second page on the wordable dashboard where you can see exactly what you have posted and either click through to the google docs OR post where it went. Overall it is a simple ad clean user experience.

By Wordable on February 13, 2018
Thanks Bernie. We love to go fast too.
February 9, 2018
Kerry M.
Director / Editor
March 1, 2018

“A great product for simplifying the task of preparing and uploading content for the website.”

ProsCan upload fully prepared articles. This allows me to work on 90% of the article off line - ensure that everything is ready to go and then quickly logon to publish. It also makes it easy to block tasks for running the site.
ConsWould be great if there was a way to integrate categories/tags, metadata for the article that is also transferred to the site.
February 26, 2018

“Favorite part of blogging workflow”

ProsHow much time it saves me getting blog posts ready for publish - it's a lot easier to format them during content drafting in Google Docs than do it twice (once there and once in WordPress) or just waiting until after import to format things.
ConsWould be cool if it worked with Evernote too, since sometimes personal posts start there instead of Google Docs.
David K.
Director of Content
February 26, 2018

“Does one thing simply and well”

OverallTime-saving
ProsThe ease of use is definitely the most valuable thing about Wordable. I don't even think about it, and it saves a lot of time that we used to spend manually downloading and uploading images, fixing formatting, etc.
ConsThe one downside is that it won't upload images that are larger than about 4MB. They claim that this is because larger images can cause issues with Wordpress. I've not verified that myself, but it seems plausible. It's a minor annoyance sometimes, but it's pretty rare that we need an image larger than 4MB.
Sana C.
February 23, 2018

“Wordable is incredible. Cuts down blogging time by at least 30%”

ProsIt easily uploads my text and images to wordpress. Which I can then do final design changes on. Gone are the days of finishing your blog post and then procrastinating on actually putting it up. Wordable takes care of this for you.
ConsWishing it did table of contents too but this is probably something only users who write ultimate guides like me care about.
Kit O.
Gonzo Journalist
February 22, 2018

“A very simple way to go from Google Docs to Wordpress Post”

OverallThis software makes it even easier and more efficient to compose in Google Docs.
ProsWe use Google Docs to edit and collaborate on content on our website, so we naturally wanted a way to convert that to Wordpress easily. Other plugins and solutions are not nearly as good as Wordable, which works with a single button click once set up.
ConsWe had some very minor hiccups during setup when we recently transferred control of our Wordable account between two staff members. However, this company has top notch customer service.
Juan G.
Responsable SEO / SEM
Media Production, Unspecified
February 26, 2018

“A quick and easy way of converting Word documents to Wordpress posts”

OverallI save a lot of time. I like doing all my writing outside of Wordpress, but converting it from Word to Wordpress used to be a pain, and a time-waster. Wordable took care of this, now I do everything just pushing a button!
ProsIt's exactly what I was looking for - Word to Wordpress conversion. It works on as many Wordpress sites as you like and always does the job.
ConsEverytime you want to add a new Wordpress site, you need to install a new plugin. I wish there was an easier process for that, but it's a minor caveat.
Oil & Energy, 201-500 employees
February 22, 2018

“Amazing. Makes life easier.”

ProsI love that Wordable saves me so much time. Uploading posts to Wordpress used to take a while, and now they only take minutes, which gives me more time to focus on things that matter.
ConsI wish I could use this service with other software services like Mail Chimp. It would save me even more time.
Jerome H.
Holistic Health Practioner
Professional Training & Coaching, Self-employed
May 16, 2019

“Great customer service ”

ProsI've had Wordable for a while now. Whenever there's a problem I can count on a quick response. It's really easy to import your docs to your WordPress site.
ConsIts a little expensive to only do one main function. But its a much needed function if you blog a lot.
May 16, 2019
Claire T.
content manager & writer
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 501-1000 employees
April 26, 2019

“Finally, an easy way to format into WordPress”

OverallGreat product that helped me save time always formatting from G-docs into WordPress. After years of having to either copy/paste in HTML (which always means you have to manually put in-text links in - such a pain!) or erasing weird HMTL code that gets copied over in Visual format... I was glad when I heard about Wordable. Awesome product!
ProsEasy to use, reliable, and awesome at formatting exactly as is, from G-docs to WordPress
ConsI had issues connecting it to a different WordPress account, but customer service was great at helping and getting it figured out in 24 hours-ish. I felt like for how much I used it, the price point could've been a bit less, but it saved me time, which was the most important thing.
April 26, 2019
Jarrod V.

“Wordable Rocks”

Overallincreased productivity and time savings from not having to re-format content as well as not having to manually upload images
ProsWordable provides our team with a great workflow for collaborating on content with flawless imports from Google Docs to Wordpress - including images and formatting.
ConsWe currently have to change the author once its exported. The developer informed me that multi-users is on the features roadmap - this will be a welcome enhancement.
Tam P.
Head Of Education
E-Learning, 1-10 employees
April 18, 2019

“Saves me a ton of time”

OverallI used this for my content management work and shared it with all my content marketer friends. it's the best.
ProsLiterally does what it says it will do, which is save me time so I can write more!
ConsNone. everything worked perfectly which makes me so happy. :)
April 18, 2019
April 17, 2018

“draft, review and publish in gdocs to wordpress”

Prosvery intuitive interface quick to use and learn, and really saves time.. also saves having to give wp access to 3rd party team members
Consnot much, i have used it for various projects and found no issues - does what it says.......... .....

By Wordable on April 18, 2018
Thank you!
April 17, 2018
Tosca L.
Business Owner
February 22, 2018

“It is one of the best investments that I have made”

ProsIt is very easy to use and the support team are great whenever I have needed help sorting anything out. I use it for writing my blogs. I write the post in Google Docs and in a coupe of seconds the post is in my WordPress website all ready to be published.
Andrew L.
Founder, Lead PPC Manager
February 6, 2018

“Wordable is nothing less than the highest ROI tool that I've ever used. ”

ProsWordable is nothing less than the highest ROI tool that I've ever used. For next to nothing, I get to automatically upload blog posts to WordPress with automatic font-editing, image upload, etc. I used to spend 2-3 hours uploading my 4.000 word blog posts. Now I do it in 20 minutes for both blogs (English/Danish).

By Wordable on February 7, 2018
Andrew - glad you are getting so much value out Wordable. Thank you.
February 6, 2018
March 4, 2018

“Magic of publishing”

OverallEasily managing my posts
ProsAs I usually write my posts in docs with wordable I am saving a lot of time managing my publications. I can write the articles with the styles and images in google docs and in one minute is all perfectly transferred to WordPress.
March 4, 2018
David K.
Marketing Manager
Financial Services, 51-200 employees
February 23, 2018

“Insanely helpful tool to easily upload blog posts into WordPress”

OverallIt makes my life so much easier when uploading items from Google Docs into WordPress (e.g., blog posts). Compared to uploading posts manually, I'm able to one-click upload a Google Docs post into WordPress. It's well worth the cost. Overall, it's reduced my time uploading blog posts by 70%.
ProsSimple one-click solution to upload Google Docs posts into WordPress, with all the formatting, images, and HTML code fully in-tact. Saves me TONS of time versus copy-and-pasting or other solutions.
ConsSometimes, formatting can get a little weird. For example, some HTML tags don't upload properly and it copies all links with a <u> tag (which is not correct).
Seth F.
Chief Business Officer
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
June 4, 2019

“A necessity for my business”

ProsThe time saved per dollar spent is the highest of anything I use and I would absolutely recommend this Wordable to anyone. Ease of use, great customer service, saves time, allows me to focus on the things that matter most for operating my business.
ConsPretty much nothing. It is so easy to use!

By Wordable on June 10, 2019
Wow - thanks Seth - honored to be a part of your business. Thanks!
June 4, 2019
Bryan G.
Design, 1-10 employees
February 22, 2018

“Definitely worth it for a quick remote publishing platform for WordPress”

OverallTime savings is the biggest benefit. Headache relief from dealing with Tiny MCE and Formatting issues.
ProsEase of use and affordable. The tool is something that saves a lot of time when we've used it. Easy to look at interface as well.
ConsThe only con is the ability to select what gets ported in from Google Drive to be selected for the import process. This doesn't effect what gets sent to the WordPress site, but it would be nice to have some sort of gitignore like functionality so I can ignore files from being an option from inside of Wordable's available uploading areas.
Entertainment, Unspecified
March 1, 2018

“Made my blogging life easier & guest posters easier to work with! No more formatting timesinks!”

OverallBenefits include but are not limited to: Never having to save images in a folder, or having to format posts in word before uploading content to your blog. Fast, easy to setup and use.
ProsThe speed at which the software takes the major pain points out of turning a word/google document in my inbox into a ready to go wordpress blog post saving at least a couple hours a week and allowing me to focus on the content in the blog post more than formatting and creating a post out of it. The Wordable tech support team was super-helpful as fast as well.
ConsThis is tough because this service does exactly what it advertises: create docs into wordpress posts. Perhaps more integrations would be more helpful.
November 9, 2017

“Can't live without it if you're a blogger”

OverallIt saves me time in managing my blog.
ProsWord able is the best blogging tool and very affordable. It helps me manage my blog easily by importing my documents into WordPress for publication.
ConsOccasionally it glitches and I can't tell what happened to my content. It tends to make my computer freeze for a moment.

By Wordable on November 13, 2017
Appreciate your feedback!
November 9, 2017
Joseph K.
Emergency Room Technician

“A good blog software”

ProsThere is a free trial which helps you find out if this blog software is the right one for you. Easily transfers content from Google Docs and software.
ConsAs a monthly package you could find something more suited and better for the money, but it does help with blogging if you are looking for that.
Internet, 11-50 employees
February 25, 2018

“Was easy to set-up and provided the exact functionality I needed”

OverallI no longer have to worry about downloading a Google doc as a zip file, renaming images, and then re-uploading everything into wordpress. It quickly/easily copies everything into a post... Biggest benefit is time saved. What used to take about 15-20 minutes per post, now takes about 15 seconds.
ProsIt provides an easy 1-click process for adding any Google Document into wordpress as a draft post. This has been incredibly helpful and has saved me hours of work.
ConsI don't like that you have to go into the website to add the content as a draft. The pricing is a little steep if you are only doing 1-2 posts per month. I could have done the free account, but since I have multiple blogs, I had to pay.
February 25, 2018
Media Production, Unspecified
May 29, 2018

“A great solution for importing Google Docs to Wordpress”

ProsIf you happen to be a heavy user of Google Docs and Wordpress, Wordable will be a great solution for you as you can instantly import docs to the back-end in wordpress.
ConsThe pricing is a big issue because Wordable is a simple plugin meant to fix one solution.
May 29, 2018
Paula G.
CMT
June 17, 2018

“Easy to use website builder ideal for beginners”

ProsNo prior knowledge or use of website builders required, easily transfers content from Google Docs and other software.
ConsUnable to upload large image files, free introductory offer, but cost is high considering the basic design
June 17, 2018
Ben B.
April 30, 2018

“Nice tool for getting your writing on the blog”

OverallFast, simple, time-saving. One click, and your blog post is ready.
ProsWordable is simple. One button takes your Google Doc and transforms it into a Wordpress account. There's not much more to it than that. It's great, and saves a lot of time. Seriously, go try it for free. Very easy to use.
ConsThere really are any significant negative aspects of this software. I suppose it could be cheaper for the "standard" account, but really that's just splitting hairs. If you publish regularly, it definitely is worth the couple bucks to save time.

By Wordable on May 1, 2018
Thank you. glad you are seeing the value of Wordable.
April 30, 2018
Nick W.
Marketing consultant
February 26, 2018

“Wordable is awesome! I'm so used to writing in Google docs and the transfer process is smooth.”

ProsI never enjoyed building out my blogs and guides in Wordpress itself, and my posts are super long (sometimes 10,000 words-plus and dozens of images). I like that I can have one document, get all my rounds of feedback and collaboration on that same document, and then press 'export' and be done in wordpress. I just go back in in wordpress and add things like jump links and a little bit of formatting. It's great :)
ConsI mean, if this is my wish list, I'd love to have a plugin on Chrome that I can click and export my existing doc into Wordpress.
Christopher W.
Head Personal Trainer
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
February 26, 2018

“Wordable is simple but incredibly robust. I've been using Wordable for about a year and a half. ”

OverallSave time mostly.
ProsHow simple it is to make a blog post draft. I'm an avid Google Docs user and often will add to my drafts when on my phone on the train or when randomly walking in the mall. Wordable allows me to easily then export that post into Wordpress blog draft.
ConsI wish it allowed for an easier experience with images. Sometimes the formatting of titles would be slightly off.
February 23, 2018

“Must have product for series SEO peeps”

ProsThe ease of use and set up and lack of errors and issues. I also really like how it uses Google docs.
ConsCan't add in a <hr/> tag. It would be nice too to add options for more of Wordpress fields like featured image etc.
February 22, 2018

“Huge time saver for Wordpress blogging”

ProsI love being able to create and edit posts in Google Docs, where my team can collaborate on the editing process, then simply push them live on our Wordpress blog in just a couple of clicks!
Ben P.
January 29, 2018

“AMAZING, saves sooooo much time!”

OverallSaving me hours and hours every month! - It doesn't read your mind and export the Google Docs automatically ;) - I honestly can't think of any for the purpose of it, it's amazing
Pros- Quick and easy to import Google Docs into Wordpress pages/posts - They listen and act upon feature requests. When I first signed up, they only would export the Docs to WP Posts. I requested to export to Pages and not long after, I received an email letting me know :) - The price, it's soooo cheap for how much time/hassle it saves you.

By Wordable on January 31, 2018
Thanks Ben. Hope you are doing something fun with all the time wordable are saving you.
January 29, 2018
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
Used the software for: I used a free trial
October 9, 2018

“Nifty tool ”

OverallI think it's a quick way to get things moving when you are in a hurry. Great for user generated submissions.
ProsIt can transfer all my content quickly into Wordpress.
ConsI think that there are going to be some hard changes in the near future with the roll out of Gutenberg to Wordpress. It doesn't optimize the image size when it imports the info right now.
October 9, 2018