Social Spiral Ratings

Overall
4.8/5

About Social Spiral

Social Spiral focuses 100% of their attention on Service and Retail businesses. The result is Loyalty software that is both easy to use and very effective. Social Spiral works on any mobile device and uses texting (everyone knows how to text). Your loyalty program can be up and running in minutes. Learn more about Social Spiral

Mark P.
Environmental Services, 1-10 employees
January 12, 2017

“Great For Loyalty and Getting more Reviews”

OverallWe have been using Social Spiral for a while now and it works great for us. Customers can join easily just by texting in "join" to our number. We can send our customers a review link right to their text with the click of a button and then they can leave us a Google review, Facebook review or just fill out a satisfaction survey. We are even going to use it for gift cards soon.!
Pros- easy for us and our customers. - it doesn't cost an arm and a leg. - it seems like there are new features every couple of weeks.
Cons- none.
Recommendations to other buyersIf you are a business that is trying to increase repeat customers and raise your online reviews like Google, I recommend giving this a try.

By Social Spiral Technologies on January 17, 2017
Mark, We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. Our team works hard to ensure that each and every customer has a great experience. - Chris
January 12, 2017
Bev P.
Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees
January 23, 2017

“Switching to Social Spiral was a breeze. I would highly recommend them to any business!”

OverallSpiral has been very easy for my staff to use and our customers love the rewards program. We switched to Social Spiral from Vicinity and it was easy. We had a customer base of over 5000 members and Social Spiral took care of moving all the data over. In a few hours we were up and running. Customers love that they are able to earn rewards points for purchases without having to carry a card. Logan has been amazing and the whole Social Spiral team has been very open to feedback. They have even made changes we suggested on features we liked in the Vicinity program. I have no regrets switching to Social Spiral and would highly recommend them to any business looking to incorporate a rewards program.
ProsSocial Spiral is simple to use for both my customers and my staff. There were no hardware requirements and I was able to have it up and running on my computer in minutes.
Recommendations to other buyersContact Social Spirals team. They are extremely helpful and won't try to sell you on a program you don't need.

By Social Spiral Technologies on January 23, 2017
Thanks for the great review Bev! It's been a pleasure working with you and your team. We constantly strive to offer the best customer service available. - Logan
January 23, 2017
Jim B.
Managing Partner / President
Restaurants, 51-200 employees
January 19, 2017

“Social Spiral Loyalty program”

OverallDuring our first meeting it was apparent to me that the software being developed in our back yard was as good, or better than what we were currently utilizing. I was also taken by the professionalism of the representative and his team towards a mindset of continual improvement to the software. What continues to impress me is the level of customer service in this company is tremendous. We have just started to scratch the service in terms of utilizing the full functionality of Social Spiral to help us build traffic and loyalty. I expect this will become a permanent fixture in our marketing plans.

By Social Spiral Technologies on January 19, 2017
Thanks Jim. It has been a pleasure to work with you and your team. We pride ourselves on our customer support and listening to our customers for features.
January 19, 2017
Nicole J.
Pharmacist/ owner
Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees
May 27, 2017

“Social Spiral is an easy, user friendly program. The team is very approachable and knowledgable. ”

OverallThe benefits are customer loyalty and branding of our store.
ProsWe have only been using Social Spiral for less than a month so I'm not totally familiar with all it's applications. We did convert from another loyalty program and that process was taken care of by the team at Social Spiral. They were great to work with and the transition was very easy. So far, the program itself is easy to use. We and our customers love that there is no loyalty card to carry. We can search customers by name or phone number. Implementing its use into every transaction at the till is quite seamless. Another pro is that we have all the same features for half the cost of our previous program.
May 27, 2017
Susan P.
January 24, 2017

“Social Spiral Experience”

OverallWe've had an easy time since day 1 of switching to Social Spiral. The customer service is A+ they are always willing to help you out, no matter how silly the question. The program is relatively easy to get going and they seem to make changes on a regular basis to improve it. We've found that it allows us to track our customers as well as interact with them via text messages. It's mass texts allows you to reach your entire customer base (that you've signed up to the program) with one text. It makes it so easy to offer a spur of the moment promotion or promote a big sale you may be having. I would recommend Social Spiral for all businesses.

By Social Spiral Technologies on January 25, 2017
Thanks for the positive feedback Susan! We're happy to hear you're enjoying the platform and it has been a pleasure working with your team! -Logan
January 24, 2017
Kayla D.
Agronomist/Reseptionist
Farming, 1-10 employees
February 23, 2017

“The Social Spiral Experience ”

OverallThe customer service I recieve from Social Spiral is phenomenal! It makes reaching out to my customers so much easier!
Pros-Easy to engage with customers -Easy to use once you get the hang of it -Love how customers are able to simply click a link to respond
Cons-Wish the number was linked to my cell so People could actually text back to it or call me directly -Once someone accidently presses "opt out" it is hard to get them back on the contact list
February 23, 2017
Alfonso A.
January 20, 2017

“Great Value”

OverallBest value for our investment. User friendly and practical. We have used it for over 6 months and are very please

By Social Spiral Technologies on January 21, 2017
Hey Alfonso, Thank you for the review. It has been a pleasure to work with you. It is great to hear our customers tell us that it is user friendly and practical! - Logan
January 20, 2017
Sherah K.
Marketing
Retail, 1-10 employees
March 20, 2017

“Great loyalty program!”

OverallWe switched over to them and have been satisfied with both the service we received and the product. I've been impressed with what they have developed and think the price is fair, considering we were paying much more with our previous program. The transition was fairly painless and Logan has been great at following up with us to make sure all is well. There are a few features that we would like, mainly email integration, that they don't currently offer unfortunately. But overall, a good product and great company to deal with!
ProsThe flexibility using keywords and text to our phone number functionality for customers
ConsThe lack of email integration and that promotions can't be linked to a specific customer and show up in their account.
Recommendations to other buyersTakes a bit to learn, but is worth it.
March 20, 2017
Wade N.
March 2, 2017

“Excellent Product!”

OverallSocial Spiral has been a great asset for my business! It's very easy to use and my customers love collecting the rewards! Glad to support another locally owned business as well!!
March 2, 2017