Bouncelesss Ratings

Overall
4.3/5
4.4/5
4.3/5

About Bouncelesss

Bounceless efficiently helps companies get rid of hard bounces, verify email lists & give you an outstanding ROI.A hard bounce could cause you to have a poor reputation and a decline in your ROI. This is where Bounceless helps by making sure potential customers receive your emails. Learn more about Bouncelesss

Bart G.
Key Account Manager, COO, Zaakvoerder
October 23, 2017

“Easy to use, works well for us!”

ProsEasy to place mailing lists online. Please note that lists are not available immediately. The breakdown into different categories also makes it possible for customers to be contained and clear.
ConsSome providers (e.g., MailChimp) do not find it sufficient that Bounceless's email addresses have been screened and still make it difficult for certain addresses. Be critical and be carefull.
October 23, 2017
Cal T.
Founder and CEO
E-Learning, 1-10 employees

“Easy to use”

OverallI'm not in trouble with the email world for bounces.
ProsIt tells me exactly what email is not found and stops me from sending emails to "dead" accounts. Our business does not want to be associated with bounces and since we send so many emails this program protects us.
ConsThe only con I can think of is that Bounceless.io doesn't refresh my coffee when I'm low - but then again, neither does any other software.
October 18, 2017

“Great experience! Would use again.”

OverallCleaned my database!
ProsI looked at quite a few email verification services before settling on Bounceless.io. I ran a list of about 45,000 contacts through and have been pretty happy with the results. I target sections of this list on a daily basis and end up with 0%-8% bounce rate (after having run through Bounceless). The price is about the best out there. The interface is pretty straightforward and easy to use.
ConsAfter running my list through the service, any "bounces" are labelled with about a dozen different reasons why they are bad. Good ones are labelled "okay". There is a large section labelled "okay for all" and I'm still not really certain what that means. The descriptions of bounce categories could use a revamp....at the end of the day I just want to know should I keep in my database or not.
Ryan W.
Data Analyst
October 20, 2017

“Awesome, easy to use software.”

OverallA cheap and easy way to verify emails that we could possibly send out to clients.
ProsThe ease of use and competitive pricing are some of the things I love about this product. It's beautifully designed.
ConsUnfortunately, support can take up to 24 hours to respond, which can be a problem when you need a problem fixed immediately.
October 20, 2017
Chris K.
October 22, 2017

“Great and gave me desired results which helped to improve my emailing reputation.”

ProsDetailed statistics to help you know what is wrong and right about your email list. Feedback time is excellently short which is a great plus for quick decision making in my emailing work.
ConsThe trial run has too few credits and that means a low representation of my list of over 10,000 emails.
October 22, 2017
51-200 employees
October 19, 2017

“Easy to use + nice to look at”

OverallClean list that worked in Mail Chimp.
ProsSeparates list items into good categories Results are easily downloadable Lists worked in Mail Chimp after being cleaned
ConsIt was a little slow: a list of 700 took about 20 minutes. The CSV list of results didn't split into columns for some reason.
January 18, 2018

“Terrible Experience”

ProsNothing. It did not work and customer service was useless. (but our charity could give 4 under-privileged people life-long healthcare with that ammount).
ConsIt was not able to successfully scrub my email marketing list (and even flagged my work email as inactive, its not). When I asked customer service to help or refund me and they couldn't do either. Also, who scams a nonprofit?
January 18, 2018
Higher Education, Unspecified
October 19, 2017

“The customer support was available from the minute zero, and the product works as a charm”

ProsThe easy of use, I uploaded my contacts database and few moments later I had all the information needed to clean/purge my list
Mark C.
Marketing
October 19, 2017

“Great design, simple, fair price.”

ProsIt's very easy to use and the website looks great. I had an issue with my mailing list and found Bounceless very informative as to what the problem could be. I love the credit system, as you pay for a set amount of verifications - it's not per list.
Daniel I.
Chief of Marketing

“useful”

Prosexactly what I was looking for. The practicability of the web was useful to get whta I was looking for in shot steps. I upload the email database quickly and received the response at my email that it was ready checked.
Hans E.
Tech
Food Production, 51-200 employees
October 18, 2017

“Smooth tool for Email verification”

OverallVery reliable mail check
ProsExcellent option, the credits are stored and are ready to be used, you are not subject to a monthly subscription.
ConsLack of Customization, there should be a preconfiguration before processing the mails, the final file is a bit rough.
Siraj T.
Printing, 1-10 employees
October 18, 2017

“it was really nice experience , really loved their service ”

OverallI got my email list checked so i could send my mails.
Prosi liked the whole interface of the site and setups , they have most of the felicities i wanted , i am very happy