Yodeck Ratings

Overall
4.9/5
4.8/5
4.9/5

About Yodeck

Yodeck is an unbeatably easy cloud-based digital signage platform that powers your screen with dynamic content which instantly engages your target viewers. With Yodeck you can create, design and schedule content easily from the web, no matter how far away you are from your screens. Use attention-grabbing media like videos, images, PDF files, Office docs, data dashboards and social media to get your message across to the people that matter most to your business. Learn more about Yodeck

Christopher P.
Store Manager
Retail, 1-10 employees
November 1, 2019

“Super Easy To use and Setup !!!”

OverallWe upload the latest news videos from youtube for our industry. we also use it to play product videos as well as sales videos to help promote our products and sales. We have even made some animated logos to go between each video for our company.
ProsIts so easy to setup and use, simply drag and drop any videos you need and upload them to the Yodeck server, their server then verifies that it is a usable format if not then it will automatically convert it to a usable format that Yodeck recognizes. you can even customize schedules by location. we have 2 stores and both stores have different hours. We have the Sorry we are closed sign pop up when we close by time wise and it helps to get those last minute customers finished up, we have even loaded up some music to help our staff close and clean the store each night. Easily add Banners and even custom tikcer tapes to any of your screens. play videos and slides with ease. you can even set when a video or sale should expire and when new sales start if you are ahead of the game and have them made up already.
ConsI only wish there were more widgets and not just graphical widgets. I wish that there was a ability to have closed captioning with uploaded videos as well so people across the room can see and read what is being said on the videos that we upload. not even sure if this is possible but it would be a nice addition.

By Flipnode on November 4, 2019
Hello Christopher, Thank you very much for your feedback. It is greatly appreciated. With respect to you widget suggestion, I wanted to inform you that you can visit the "I suggest you.." section in our support center, where you can post suggestions for new features or upvote exiting ones. http://support.yodeck.com/forums/301815-general The most popular suggestions are highly probable to be entered in our development cycle and be available in upcoming releases.
John M.
Creative Director
Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees
November 7, 2019

“A+ Cloud Based Signage !”

OverallI use Yodeck to control advertising on 70+ tvs aligned horizontally and vertically in several states and a multitude of cities. I have tried several other providers for cloud based signage and Yodeck is lightyears ahead of the competition in terms of ease of use, responsiveness, price and customer service. Switching from the competition was one of the best business decisions I've ever made and it has benefitted our team and company greatly.
ProsYodeck is amazingly powerful and surprisingly affordable. The web-based interface is very easy to learn, and very responsive. I love the ability to see which devices are located in different regions of the United States and the depth of the preferences/settings is, honestly, amazing.
ConsI have not had one issue that wasn't resolved by customer service within 20 minutes, and I wish every establishment had half of the customer service as Yodeck does! It would be nice to have a standalone app in addition to a web-based option, but that is a personal preference and doesn't negatively impact what Yodeck does.
Dennis S.
Retail Owner
Retail, 11-50 employees
May 21, 2019

“Absolutely Amazing! Don't look anywhere else... it should start (and end) with Yodeck!”

OverallWe run a small retail establishment and I needed the ability to use digital signage as an employee message board (while controlling content remotely). Being small, we don't have the funds to throw at problems/solutions... which means I'm a DIY owner. I've tried other providers, but became quickly frustrated since they didn't work (or didn't work as well as I'd like). I'm glad I stumbled upon Yodeck... this was exactly what I needed and more! Very easy to setup, very intuitive, and very reliable (I waited to post this review since I wanted to be able to speak to up-time). I am amazed at how quickly I was able to setup the system (using a Raspberry Pi) and I'm impressed by how reliable it has been. We're going into our second month of use and we're experiencing 100% reliability, while constantly updating the Playlists. But where Yodeck really stood out... I was contacted by a customer service manager the second we signed up for the service and had someone on standby who was willing to help where and when needed. I was shocked! A very nice touch and I can't say enough about that approach. I'm sold and will look to Yodeck for future projects when the time is right. If you're in the market, or are unsure about where to turn for digital signage, I can't recommend Yodeck enough (especially for the beginner on a budget). Great product, great service, amazing reliability... well done Yodeck! Thank you!!!
ProsHow simple it was to get up and running. Ease of use a big plus. And reliability has been 100%... I expected downtime since we're running this on a Raspberry Pi, but we're amazed it's been 100% reliable.
ConsNothing... honestly... nothing! I'm really trying to find something negative, but it has been a great product with amazing reliability.
May 21, 2019
Higher Education, 1001-5000 employees
April 11, 2019

“Convenient, reliable digital signeage software”

OverallWe have a website for each location on campus, and display information of todays meetings, events and news adapted to each location by showing these location-adapted websites with one player and screen in each location. Good value for cost and not too much maintainance.
ProsLow cost, low maintainance with good feature set and support.
ConsI miss the feature to have some sort of counter showing how long a slide is displaying (count down to next slide). I also miss pagination (number x of y). This may have been added after I configured my screens. We use the software to display a digital signeage "poster" that is in effect a webpage. Some times this webpage gets "stuck" so we have to re-apply settings to the player. besides this, most of the players perform flawlessly every day of the years for many years.
Tom R.
Tech DIrector
Education Management, 501-1000 employees
March 22, 2019

“Excellent solution for school digital signage”

ProsThe option to build your own using a free account [we already had some Raspberry Pis sitting around] was a no-brainer for us. We use Google Docs/Slides as well as Youtube for the content, and had multiple TVs with multiple PIs and multiple free accounts for a year. Once we saw how useful it was - and how the Google Suite integration allowed multiple people across campus to generate content, we upgrade to a paid account. Worth the money! We have better communication across campus, it's easily updated, and just works. Now if I could just get the kids to look up from their smartphones......
ConsThe documentation for the less technical-thinkers could be revamped. I didn't have a problem setting things up, but someone scared of tech, or who doesn't think logically, will need more handholding than the docs offer [as of this writing - March 2019].
Jean-Marie R.
IT
Consumer Electronics, Self-employed
June 15, 2018

“Very easy to setup and great features that can be used in any work industries ”

ProsWhat i love the most is the features and every time i get an email about features update its like Christmas
ConsIts not cons but we'd like to see like demo shows about features used together to have maybe new ideas

By Flipnode on August 27, 2018
Hello Jean-Marie, Thank you for your review. We have recently started producing Guides and How-to videos about new features and interesting uses of our platform. Feel free to check them out on our YouTube channel. It is still early days but more are to follow very soon https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6uTez-0n3yHL0Q9zjlTVagJbO3TLH3F9
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

“Small Medical Clinic”

OverallI wish I had found Yodeck when I was initially looking for solutions. Fantastic solution that I will be using for years.
ProsI initially purchased special digital signage TVs for our waiting room. What a headache! The software was buggy, the features were limited, and I never felt like updating it ever again (which is exactly what you shouldn't do) because of the hassle. Then I found Yodeck and the ease of use has been outstanding. Couldn't be happier!
ConsI wouldn't mind better management website clipping that would try to generate a preview for various size screens before going live. But overall, powerful and customizable!
Paul B.
IT Manager
Machinery, 51-200 employees
March 22, 2019

“Digital Signage which is easy to set up and easy to update”

ProsI loved the simplicity with which I was able to set it up and get a demo going with minimal time. Because configuration is so easy, I have been able to delegate each screen/dashboard to the individual who needs to manage the content. They have made many changes and have rarely asked for help. A few times we experienced minor issues or had questions, the customer support team came back quickly with answers which solved our problem.
ConsNo cons, I've been using it for just over a year and I would recommend this to anyone looking for Digital signage which is easy to manage.
James F.
Development Specialist
Telecommunications, 10,001+ employees
March 29, 2019

“Easy, free and feature packed. ”

OverallWe run a very busy training centre and meeting space. Yodeck enables us to inform all our visitors of where they have been located space to work without having to find a member of staff.
ProsIt is so easy to update my screen with the latest company videos and room bookings. I've loaded an active Google traffic map for leaving time that helps people plan the best route home.
ConsIt took a while to set a template up that formatted correctly . I had to push it to the screen each change and as I use the free account I only have one player so down to the lobby I go. Now I have a correct template everything is so easy.
Chuck Z.
IT Professional
Machinery, 201-500 employees
October 24, 2019

“Perfect for what we're needing it for”

OverallLove it! Recommend it to anyone doing digital signage!
ProsI liked that I didn't have to wade through a bunch of text files and logs to figure out what addresses to change and removing the SD Card, plugging it into my laptop...changing the file, saving and then hoping it will work. I can log onto the website, make changes and be out in minutes.
ConsI tried to get this to rotate a webpage 90 degrees and it was not very intuitive and would not ever span the screen the way I would want. I can upload a picture and it will rotate and orient properly, but unfortunately I could never program a web address to do the exact same thing. Not a deal breaker, but was my least favorite thing about the software.
Joaquim D.
IT Specialist
Consumer Services, 201-500 employees
March 26, 2019

“Yodeck - the best and easy software to do everything ”

Overallwe have to implement this so have a dashboard in the reception without network cable , with Yodeck we can add , delete, configure, make all we need and more without we need to be there physically . i tray more than 5 digital signed software's , ad-dons implemented on windows base computer , and Yodeck is the best.
Proslove all features , we can do everything with this software , easy to configure , we use this to share some company video, party photos. - Web access are great and very user friendly - time schedule great, with allot off option
Cons- nothing to pointing about cons, maybe if more widget ,
March 26, 2019
Ken W.
July 28, 2017

“Great product with evolving feature set supported by top notch team!”

ProsThe platform is very simple to use and provides white label features allowing us to manage client relationships and content without having to worry about infrastructure. Since the platform works on Raspberry PIs the hardware cost is very reasonable! The development team is committed to bringing new valuable features every cycle! The platform includes an API allowing customers with development skills to create their own widgets.
ConsContent expiration, a key feature, is missing but is in the works. The reseller UI also needs a little work.

By Flipnode on June 18, 2018
Content expiration is now available! You can set a date/time after which the Media will become active and a date/time after which the Media will become inactive. Inactive Media will just be skipped.
July 28, 2017
Lee B.
Marketing Consultant
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
April 11, 2019

“Tiny box with BIG power”

OverallInitially we had a few questions when we first purchased Yodeck and their Helpdesk provided clear and understandable information to us as brand new users. The combination of Yodeck software and Raspberry Pi hardware have been EXTREMELY reliable over the past year and a half we have been using the system. We have not had a hick-up or failure of any kind. Over this period of time Yodeck has continued to enhance the product with features that are useful to us.
ProsSupport Documentation Easy to learn Functionality Reliability Ongoing upgrades Pricing
ConsOnly that we did not discover Yodeck sooner...
Marc A.
Network Administrator
Mining & Metals, 5001-10,000 employees
April 4, 2019

“Best product in this market.”

OverallWe are displaying everything from training materials, to welcome materials, and HR info.
ProsI like the ease of use, doesn't take much effort to get my users up and running with it.
ConsWould be nice if there were more training materials out there. Things I could point my users to that could help them get antiquated with the software, rather then me training them.
Manos T.
General Manager
Food & Beverages, 201-500 employees
April 4, 2019

“Simple - easy to setup - just works! - very committed team”

OverallEasy to install, simple to operate, very reliable, good customer service from the team
ProsWe've been using Yodeck for some time now and I am very happy (and confident) to say that this product has surpassed our digital signage needs for our business. Our priority was to have a solution that is simple to use, easy to install and to have enough features to cover all our needs. Having looked at other products out there, I am very confident that this one beats competition in all aspects. Another fact we value about this product is the great support we get from the Yodeck team. Very committed and willing to help with anything we may ask.
ConsTo be honest no cons at this stage, therefore: none
Ryan S.
IT Systems Coordinator
Mining & Metals, 10,001+ employees
August 24, 2017

“Absolutely love this product. Does a lot of things that most digital display tools simply cannot.”

Overallcommunicating with our staff quickly and efficiently.
Prosbeing able to crop, resize, overlap and fit anything anywhere. It sounds like a basic feature, but most other solutions don't do it well. With yodeck, you can stack web pages, images, slides, anything to any format you like.
Consthe notion of "shows", "schedules", "playlists", and "monitors" is a little intimidating at first. Once you start trying things out though, you realize that these are all very cool features.
August 24, 2017
Cardell O.
Information Technology Director
Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees
November 1, 2019

“Digital Marketing Made Easy”

ProsDesign setup implementation was all a breeze. You can have high quality videos ,pictures and even Websites ready for customers to view in seconds.
ConsSlight issue with Instagram Widget other than that no cons.
Religious Institutions, 51-200 employees

“11/10”

OverallI was using a windows based digital signage platform for a few years and had constant issues whenever windows ran updates. Switching to Yodeck only 3 months ago, I haven't touched a player since installation. This has cut down on staffing hours required to maintain a small 10 screen system in multiple locations across Sydney. Very glad to have come across Yodeck and only wish I started with it and not the windows based one.
Pros- Customer support in our research stage was very quick and helpful answering questions - Good pricing structure and cheaper than a lot of digital signage platforms for the amount of features you get - Constantly adding new features based on real world user needs - Very reliable and stable platform on cheap hardware players
Cons- Limited file structure of content when creating a playlist. Media manager has a folder tree system however when creating a playlist, you don't yet get the same folder structure.
Vincze G.
Cosmetics, 1-10 employees

“The best choice”

OverallIt can easily grow your sales, or even just inform your customers! Really easy tonuse and install. The easiest way to create good quality videos, slides, and even change them from anywhere, any time.
ProsEasy to use, flexible, great support, working fine from anywhere you are!
ConsThere is no least like here about the software, hardware or support
Aldas G.
CIO
Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees
April 9, 2019

“Easy to use, affordable and feature rich Digital signage solution”

OverallWe are using 5 monitors for our internal communication - birthdays, event picture galleries and videos, announcements, excerpts from press, etc.
ProsIt is easy to test the look and feel if you have Raspberry Pi - just download the player image. The tool is intuitive to start using, there are many more advanced features (like scripting)
ConsNot much of such things - one feature I am missing (maybe have not found it yet), that's ability to put subtitles over image or a video.
April 9, 2019
Bryan H.
Web Developer
Education Management, 201-500 employees
March 29, 2019

“Easy digital signage management.”

OverallUsing yodeck to manage eight digital signage installations across a K-12 school. Best solution i have found out there at this price point.
ProsEasy to deploy, manage and configure. Runs on raspberry pi which allows us to put them anywhere we need to.
ConsCould use a little more robust third party integrations.
July 20, 2018

“We have had a great experience using Yodeck on our message boards around campus.”

OverallThe monthly or yearly subscriptions we were paying to a different service were starting to add up and the product was not as easy to manage and the results not as good.
ProsEasy to edit and manage from anywhere. Editing shows and managing time frames for specific messages is seamless and without any hitches. Thanks
ConsI personally have not had any issues at this point. We have been using it for about 6 months now and I have not heard any of the other users complain either.
July 20, 2018
Susan S.
Communications Director
Wholesale, 51-200 employees

“Outstanding Product”

OverallAfter reviewing several other digital signage options, Yodeck fit our needs perfectly. We have two facility locations and we are able to easily and seamlessly update our various screens. Customer support has been awesome, quickly responding to any questions we had. I would highly recommend Yodeck if you are looking for a simple, easy to use, uncomplicated digital signage program!
ProsYodeck is easy to learn and simple to use!
ConsScheduling can get complicated when creating a new playlist.
Renee C.
Real Estate Broker
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
October 24, 2019

“Great software for Viewing Real Estate Listings when not in the Office”

OverallIn real estate, brokers are not always in the office on weekends, evenings, or during the weekday. By having our listings displayed in the window of our building, potential clients can see our listings with photos, videos, or text to give detail to our offerings. In addition, many of our clients have been impressed with the professional high tech that we provide in the firm.
ProsHaving the software online where I can update at the office, home, airport, on vacation, or where ever there is an internet connection is huge! Documents are easy to place into an automatic show that can run periodically or 24 hours a day. You can also set up each slide to view longer or briefly so there is a lot of flexibility in setting up your displays. You can easily drop and drag photos, Powerpoint or Word documents into a show once you have uploaded them to Yodeck.
ConsSince I am a hands on person, it took me longer to get up to speed using the software. There is a small learning curve; however, I figured out everything quickly and without support.
Markus R.
Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees
April 11, 2019

“Great software-solution for my needs of getting event-promotions on a screen”

ProsIt is easy to use, comfortable to administrate and has all functions needed.
ConsThere is nothing unlikely within this software.
Markus R.
Barowner
Restaurants, 1-10 employees
June 26, 2018

“The perfect product for displaying graphics in my bar.”

OverallI'm able to display drink-specials in my bar, while updating the information from my home office.
ProsEasy to use, 100% adjustable. The software runs stable, errorfree and is really easy to understand. And it needs just a little peace of hardware, like an Raspberry.
ConsThere is nothing I don't like.
June 26, 2018
Asma O.
Digital producer
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

“Easy”

OverallSo far so good, I appreciate the help from support which is quick and always relevant.
ProsIts ergonomic and simple to install and use
ConsWe can't manage users and their rights (ex : assign an editor role to a co-user with specific settings like not being able to see billing information for example, while admins do)
Victor D.
Financial Services, 1-10 employees

“Easy”

OverallFor me is the best signage product for raspberry, easy, fast and works great! Thanks Yodeck!
ProsVery easy to install and run, other products are complicated especially for raspberry or other linux products.
Consneed more widgets for ejm. Facebook widget.
Konstantinos L.
Consultant
April 10, 2019

“Stopped searching for other solutions”

OverallPositively surprised with every new blog entry or newsletter, appreciating the extra value. Exceptional support. Really fast learning curve.
ProsClear design, works out of the box, never breaks down. Image transition rocks.
ConsImprove statistics overview by giving good graphical representations (April 2019).
April 10, 2019
Sebastian S.
director
Restaurants, 1-10 employees
November 8, 2019

“Brilliant”

Overallbrilliant
ProsSo simple and easy yet so powerful in what it can do
Consnothing so far its all worked perfectly well and is brilliant on the PI's
November 8, 2019
Lennart J.

“Easy to use”

ProsVery easy to use and work very well. Easy to setup.
ConsSometimes the SD-card stops working and we have to configure a new one
Martijn K.
Coördinator
Real Estate, 201-500 employees
March 21, 2019

“Yodeck ”

OverallWe use it to inform our clients on their way tot their appartment. It's faster that hanhing up a poster and when you made a typo it s easier to correct your mistake.
ProsYodeck is easy to use and great value for your money. The system is very stable.
ConsThe registrationproces of the rasberry pi's using yodeck can take some time because of the updatingproces when you first use it.
March 21, 2019
Shanan B.
Human Relations Liaison
Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees

“GREAT PRODUCT!”

ProsEasy learning curve, Easy user manual & documentation.
ConsWidget Design and could be improved upon.
vijay s.
FOUNDER
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial

“BEST IN DESIGN ”

OverallIf you looking or a digital signage software, nothing better than yodeck , using this for more than a year no problem, very good customer support. Thanks
Proseasy to use, simple design, easy setup , reliable
Consnon, only thing that can be added is changing wifi password without taking the memory card out.
Abner K.
Mamager
Computer & Network Security, Self-employed
October 16, 2019

“Yodeck is the solution”

OverallI haven't yet deployed my monitors into the the market I am currently mastering al the functions of the software. But yes I am on point now and soon I will launch my advertising company
ProsEasy to use, enjoyable, Remote management and scheduling
ConsThe user dashboard should not include the website content, this should only consist the software functionality.
October 16, 2019
Alex B.
ICT Manager
Mental Health Care, 51-200 employees
April 25, 2019

“Plenty of features, easy to use”

OverallWe wanted digital monitors in our office reception areas. YoDeck enabled us to manage the content centrally and keep the screens updated with relevant events and news.
ProsVery easy and cost-effective way to deploy digital monitors
ConsN/A - YoDeck has done everything we needed.
Rustam O.
Assistant Director MIS
Hospitality, 501-1000 employees
March 13, 2018

“The top notch of all Digital signage software”

OverallYou can use 1 monitor free of charge lifetime
ProsThe best part is that it can run on raspberry Pi device which makes it replaceable in case of failure with no hassle because you can get this device in almost any electronic store.
ConsI have not noticed anything that I I would not like about this software, unless tell about that need of good internet connection which is totally related to customer.
March 13, 2018
Telecommunications, 10,001+ employees

“Pay as you go”

OverallEasy to start and get going and plenty of features to explore.
ProsSimple hardware with the Pi's, not to costly and easy to expand. The subscription based model makes it easy to up and downgrade both number of players and also features. Can manage in complex networks e.g. requiring proxyservers.
ConsA bit tricky to understand all features and how to set it up.
Christina P.
Teacher Librarian
Libraries, 51-200 employees
April 23, 2019

“Great product! ”

OverallThe software allowed a group of high school students to complete a video wall project using Raspberry Pi. Yodeck customer support was extremely helpful in assisting our students as they designed their project and set up the video wall for our library maker space. It's been very easy to use!
Pros-Ease of use -Customer support -Reliability
ConsWe haven't had any problems with the software.
April 23, 2019
Ioannis B.
Head of Lean Acceleration & Branding
Venture Capital & Private Equity, 11-50 employees
February 5, 2019

“Simple yet powerful content management for digital signage”

ProsThe ability to have different types of media or media lists to select for a show's content is a great feature. Also, the layering of media on the show editor is really helpful and works great as well!
ConsI wish there was a much clearer way to display the contents of a show, a playlist, or a sub-playlist.
February 5, 2019
Sean M.
Operations
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees
October 24, 2019

“Great and easy to use.”

OverallWe used Yodeck to display the events and news about our Festival on a screen in our box office to give people info and updates.
ProsIts very simple to and easy to set up and can be remotely updated from anywhere.
ConsIt would be nice if it had a few more transitions.
Michael O.
Industrial engineer
Consumer Goods, 501-1000 employees

“Easy to use”

ProsI didn't really have to teach other users how to use it, very self explanatory.
ConsOur Internet is spotty and some of the widgets hang if there is no connection.
Stjepo H.
It technician
June 15, 2018

“Simple, no bugs and intuitive”

ProsAbillity to upload all sorts of media and schedule them in many diferent ways. Multiple users with diferent rights is just what I need. Being free for one tv is great!!!
Travis B.
Website Administrator
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees
March 28, 2019

“Great Software!”

ProsIt was easy to use and set up. Adding content is very easy and can be fun!
ConsWhen you move a graphic into the playlist, it moves you to the top of the images you are pulling from.
March 28, 2019
Niklas K.
IT-Verantwortlicher
Sports, 51-200 employees
March 23, 2019

“Perfect Solution for Digital Signage”

ProsIt is easy to understand. You are able to use your own Hardware (e.g. Raspberry Pi). Yodeck is free for users with just one Screen (like me). The dashboard is very simple to understand and because the use the Bootstrap Framework nice to look at and responsive.
ConsI do not know any Cons. Everything is very clear and good documented.
March 23, 2019
Paul M.
Music, 11-50 employees
November 4, 2019

“Easy to use and great value ”

OverallI use it as a digital signage system for my waiting room. Overall it's really easy to use. Importing YouTube videos is something I do a lot and it's so easy.
ProsOnce I got it setup it was very easy to use.
ConsI found the setup a little tricky at first but once I got my head around the terminology and structure it was fine.
November 4, 2019
Pershanthen M.
Developer
July 17, 2019

“Yodeck offers the most cost effective digital signage solution”

ProsYodeck offers responsive widgets and scheduling for your digital signage solution. The User interface is easy to use and easy to learn.
ConsThere's not many cons other than the team could implement more widgets and layouts.
July 17, 2019
Lars J.
Tech
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 1-10 employees
April 4, 2019

“The best software for digital signage”

ProsI like the ease of use. We let our customers (we sell them hardware), purchase a yodeck solution themselves - and we give them a 2 hour crash course - and then they're set to go! We don't have to support them much thereafter. The feedback we get is, that they love the great variety of file support and the easy way to setup a screen layout.
ConsNo danish translation. No easy way to be a reseller.
Timo R.
teacher/it person
Education Management, 11-50 employees
March 22, 2019

“This is really...a free lunch”

OverallWe use Yodeck as information screen at school lobby.
ProsSoftware is stable and do what it promises.
ConsPutting a video to screen is quite slow. Multiply your video time for six and you get an estimate time what it takes to show video on screen.
John P.
Tech Committee
Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees

“Church Use”

Overall99/100
ProsThe ease of setting up and getting started. I had no problem getting the player connected. The dashboard is easy to navigate through. Setting up a playlist is a breeze.
ConsThe only issue I am having is trying to schedule a playlist to start and end automatically. Admittedly, I haven't spent a whole lot of time trying.