ClientSuccess Ratings

Overall
3.5/5

About ClientSuccess

ClientSuccess is a customer success software platform that helps SaaS executives and their customer success teams retain and grow their existing customer base. ClientSuccess was awarded the SIIA CODiE Award for "Best Customer Success Management Solution" as well as being selected to the Red Herring Top 100. Learn more about ClientSuccess

Mike H.
Director of CS
August 10, 2019

“A great app for tracking customer success within SaaS companies”

OverallOverall the experience has been very positive. Their support and consulting are great and their product is continuing to improve. It doesn't have everything we want yet but we're getting there.
ProsClientSuccess has a very simple and intuitive UI making it easy to set up workflows to organize your work and keep CS team efficient.
ConsSometimes updates don't sync. Several times I have updated data on an account, such as the client name, only to find it revert to the previous name after I've saved. It is also hard to integrate in a way where we can get clear usage metrics into CS from our software to better diagnose risk and expansion opportunities.
August 10, 2019
Kent B.
Director of Customer Success
May 17, 2017

“Not there yet, but well on the way.”

OverallOn an individual user basis, we manage the workflow fairly well out of the software.
ProsClean user interface. Well set up for the industry and daily management of client interactions. the software has a bright future.
ConsAnalytics are poor. Very difficult to manage a team and not have to click into individual accounts. Certain types of workflows are still not supported.
May 17, 2017
Jenna H.
Client Success Manager
51-200 employees
April 27, 2018

“My company used Client Success previously as our CRM tool.”

ProsMy favorite part of the tool was the ease of use. I also felt like I could trust the product and know that I wouldn't need to audit my account list.
ConsWhen we used it, it did lack some functionality for task management. I would love to have the CRM product run reports on how many times I've reached out to particular (or all clients) for a particular date time frame. Now, it could be that they've since implemented this feature!
April 27, 2018
May 4, 2019

“Great Idea but new features have been buggy”

ProsHelps me maintain my customers, contacts, work to do and team collobaration
ConsBuggy and too often need to redo some work
May 4, 2019
February 12, 2019

“Good but lacking functionality”

OverallI enjoyed it in a csm position but wished it had more reporting and automation.
ProsIt was great for taking customer pulse and storing account information.
ConsThe reporting and automation was non existent.
February 12, 2019
501-1000 employees
January 16, 2018

“Great product, but it has some growing to do.”

ProsCS is a great tool from the user perspective. Our CSMs love it and they appreciated how easy it is to use/navigate. Their customer service/support is TOP NOTCH.
ConsNow for the admin end.. CS can be a little buggy and tends to cause problems in our org from time to time. They're good about addressing the issues, but it'd be nice if those issues didn't come up so often.
January 16, 2018
Isaac K.
Account Manager
February 1, 2018

“Effective Tool to Manager Pulse of Customers”

ProsEasy to see at a high level, the overall customer satisfaction of my customers I manage. Easy to make updates and update pulses. To-do List is helpful as well
ConsI don't get as many proactive reminder emails as I'd like when I set to-do action items. I'd hope to receive an email saying that my to-dos are due in 2 days, 1 day. Instead, I get them once they're late or expired.
February 1, 2018