SalesLoft Ratings

Overall

About SalesLoft

SalesLoft is the leading sales engagement platform, helping sales organizations to deliver a better sales experience for their customers. More than 2,000 customers use the companys category-leading sales engagement platform to engage in more relevant, authentic, and sincere ways, including Square, MuleSoft, Alteryx, and Dell. Learn more about SalesLoft

Samuel M.
February 28, 2018

“I use Salesloft for tracking calls and primarily emails as well as email tracking”

OverallTracking and creating emails that are sent to prospects are the biggest values to my job. The new ability to tell if a prospect is looking at our site and what pages they are visiting is also useful. Salesloft does a good job of constantly adding new features like a linkedin extension at the bottom of the screen to verify prospects. The dashboard also helps tell which emails work and which don't and making changes to templated emails is very easy.
ProsThe ability to quickly load a lead from salesforce or multiple leads is very easy. The email tracking is also very helpful when deciding when to reach out to prospects. Navigating through Salesloft for the most part is very easy. The notifications on whether an email has been received or not is great. I primarily use Salesloft for email cadences and email blasts. Both allow me to send templated emails to prospect at a much faster rate than gmail. The dashboard also gives you good feedback on which emails are being opened/responded to. Being able to create your own custom templates is very easy as well which allows you to change up your messaging whenever you'd like.
ConsSalesloft at times can make it difficult to log calls. Sometimes I'll prefer to just log calls in salesforce when Salesloft isn't recording my calls properly. The email tracking while useful will sometimes give you false alerts if the prospect is opening their email with outlook or if you open the email yourself which can lead to confusion. The tool also has issues with uploading leads from salesforce from time to time which can be frustrating.
February 28, 2018
September 19, 2019

“Solid product, missing a few features”

Overall- We've been able to drastically increase the number of meetings we set by switching to SalesLoft. The default analytics are useful in optimizing outreach and tracking rep performance. The customer success team at SalesLoft is very responsive and helpful. Overall a great product, but I'd like to see it have a more robust integration with Hubspot and allow for more granular reporting.
Pros- The product is easy to use, has many useful features, and has a decent amount of integrations - SalesLoft enables your reps to easily keep activity levels high and make the day productive - Great features to build team templates and cadences that scale easily
Cons- Lack of integrations with HubSpot. If you use HubSpot as a CRM, I highly suggest switching to SalesForce or looking at another product. Salesloft + Salesforce is the ideal combination. - Lack of reporting capabilities with custom dispositions. Some times the default call dispositions do not accurately describe the call, which is why we wanted to create custom sentiments and dispositions. The difficulty arises when you want to create reports around this. I've been told my SalesLoft that there is currently not a way to track this. - Cost. There are cheaper options available with similar functionality.
September 19, 2019
Brittni K.
VP
Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees
February 1, 2017

“SalesLoft, the personal assistant I can actually afford.”

OverallI've loved SalesLoft from the moment we started using it. Initially, I was taking over some duties for a member of our team on maternity leave. Her outreach is wide and system complex and I don't say this lightly when I say that SalesLoft is one of the only reasons I was able to step in for her. Her position is unique and SalesLoft allowed me to keep up our daily correspondence with leads in a way I could not have on my own. After this experience, I insisted on setting up an account for myself. We built out a new position for Inbound sales and have seen some incredible results--enough to hire on another inside sales specialist and begin scaling. This was possible partially to SalesLoft's integration into my job--allowing me to stay on top of leads and giving me rich insights. Our new Inside Sales Specialist was blown away when I trained him on SalesLoft--he mentions to me daily how thankful he is to have it. As we continue to scale our inside team, I only see our partnership and dependency on SalesLoft's capabilities growing.
Pros- Easy to navigate - Great customer service - Saves me an immense amount of time - Provides valuable data - Automates for me - Holds me accountable to following up with leads
ConsIt doesn't integrate with HubSpot, only SalesForce. Completely understandable but detracts a bit from the capabilities.
Recommendations to other buyers- Play, test and utilize it - Take advantage of the SalesLoft resource library - Go to their conference, Rainmaker! We're taking our entire team this year - Schedule an in-person meeting when you're in ATL-- the entire team is amazing, helpful and it adds a rich layer of understanding of the software.
February 1, 2017
Wolf W.
Sales Development Team Lead
August 14, 2019

“Has made my life a lot easier”

ProsThe interface is very intuitive and I love how the dialer is integrated into the lead page.
ConsCall quality is inconsistent. Especially with International calling. A few things could be improved. For example, when modifying a lead, you have to open a whole new window no matter what the change is. When you have logged info and want to see that (phone numbers/emails/etc) you have to go back and forward from edit window to non. Wish you could edit fields while staying on same page. Also, still lacking texting functionality which has become a vital part of the sales process. We are still paying for Truly solely to be able to text people.
August 14, 2019
Jared M.
Digital Sales Specialist
Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees
July 16, 2019

“SalesLoft Review”

OverallSalesloft is a massive timesaver when prospecting, It enables me to easily send out targeted emails and track the progress and interest said emails garner. This is a must have for business development reps.
ProsI really like using Salesloft to send out mass emails to long contact lists, the feature to populate personalized information using specific tags such as First_Name or Company_Name are extremely helpful in making prospecting emails not look like spam. The ability to schedule email blasts is also extremely helpful as are the tracking features to monitor who is opening your emails so you can gauge interest.
ConsThe reporting feature of the software is sometimes inaccurate in its reporting of who opened certain emails, and I also have seen issues with its reporting of dates emails were sent especially when it sends that information over to Salesforce, however this integration is extremely useful and saves time.
July 16, 2019
October 29, 2018

“SDRs Best Friend”

OverallSalesLoft has helped me stay organized and helps me manage my time. If your job is to set meetings, then you need a tool like this to help you accomplish this.
ProsI was using Salesforce to help me manage my email and call tasks beforehand. This took up a lot of my time, and creating new tasks was a lengthy process. It blew my mind that I could create templated emails and calls that could help me keep track and manage my prospects. I also like the fact that everything gets automatically logged into Salesforce.
ConsSalesLoft can be a bit clunky. The dialer sometimes does not recognize when you put in an extension. I've solved this by having the calls pass through my cell phone. It's helpful that even then, the calls can still be recorded.
October 29, 2018
Charlie B.
Telecommunications, 501-1000 employees
June 10, 2019

“Best Sales tool EVER!”

OverallEasily one of the best tools I've used in my professional sales experience. It gives me the ability to maintain all my activity points and due dates in one spot, ensuring no lead goes untouched.
ProsMy favorite aspect about using Salesloft is the fact that it is so intuitive, and easy to use. Set-up is simple, and the features this platform offer are limitless
ConsThe tool currently integrates with LinkedIn Sales Navigator, but only for team plans. I wish it was able to integrate with all instances of LinkedIn.
June 10, 2019
Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

“Sales Essential!”

ProsSalesloft makes working from one platform incredibly easy. I use this platform daily and could not perform my daily outreach without it. I am able to create cadences and easily organize and prioritize based on engagement. The email tracking capabilities where it shows opens, clicks, and replies. Being able to call out of the platform is awesome as well! Each field maps back to our Salesforce CRM which is extremely useful for tracking outreach.
ConsThe dialer can be temper-mental, however the customer service is always quick to find a fix and help you workout any kinks you are having!
Bharath A.
Director of Marketing
November 27, 2018

“Best Sales Prospecting Tool”

OverallAbsolutely must to use if you are in sales and marketing. No other tool has better performance when it comes to email deliverability and engagement effectiveness. Since we switched to SalesLoft, we are seeing 3x higher demo requests.
ProsUndoubtedly, the best sales prospecting tool out there in the market. Open rate, click thru rate and response rates are far higher than any other sales prospecting tool. With semi-automated email outreach options, it's quite easy to use and scale as well. Team templates make it easier for everyone to reuse successful email templates.
ConsThere is a lot of scope for improvement in terms of reporting and dashboards. It's difficult to track who all opened/clicked a particular email template. Though there is SF integration, it's difficult to make it work accurately.

By SalesLoft on November 30, 2018
Hi Bharath, thank you so much for the review! I'd love to chat more about the success you've seen using SalesLoft. If interested, please email me at Katie.Keller@salesloft.com. Cheers!
November 27, 2018
June 20, 2018

“So many features but hard to use”

OverallMotivation and automation for my team.
ProsWe purchased this product just over a year ago and there really is so much you can do. The reporting capabilities are virtually endless. I love the plugs into Slack and Salesforce. We use those daily. It really motivates my team to see who is setting meetings through SalesLoft and when they are being scheduled.
ConsThis has been a very heavy lift. Things that would would think are intuitive are not. Changing the time for a cadence step is not as simple as changing the time. We have had to undergo multiple trainings for my team to bring everyone up to speed and training new hires has been difficult. That being said, there is a lot this product can do and will likely become very powerful once everyone gets the hang of it.
June 20, 2018
June 11, 2018

“Great Tool for Sales Teams”

OverallIt allowed our sales, marketing, and customer success teams to streamline communication with prospects and customers. Ultimately, this meant better engagement with our customers and increased retention.
ProsWe mainly used SalesLoft for a variety of email cadences, and it worked great. We were able to continue engaging prospects and also streamline follow up with customers. The autodial feature worked well, but we didn't use it much. I could see this working well for a high-volume inside sales team.
ConsThe email tracking is a great idea, but we found the email opens/clicks to not always be 100% accurate. It was probably closer to 50/50 which created confusion with prospects and customers. I think this is a key feature that could be improved to add more value.
June 11, 2018
Computer Software, 501-1000 employees
September 8, 2019

“Best software switch to SalesLoft”

OverallAside from the amazing software, SalesLoft reps have been awesome to work with. We have frequent team calls with people from SalesLoft and can directly email individuals if any questions arise. The software is very user friendly and intuitive and the company has incredible reps.
ProsWe recently switched from another software to SalesLoft and it has made a massive difference. We can now pull data from SalesLoft into our analytics platform and make proactive decisions. SalesLoft allows me to accurately log every interaction I have with prospects, it allows me to see prospect activity on emails I have sent. I can integrate LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Salesforce to make the sales flow so much smoother.
ConsI honestly haven't run into a con or problem with SalesLoft yet, any bump we see is easily fixed in less than a day - normally a matter of minutes.
September 8, 2019
Sam W.
51-200 employees
June 5, 2018

“A great way to optimize your sales outreach”

ProsExtremely hands off, effective outreach that allows you to maximize output and log information on salesforce with a click of a button. I do like the workflow they have established. I can crank through 100's of calls a day if needed, increase volume of conversations.
ConsSaleloft freezes often, and their internal dialer messes up ALL the time especially when you use a dial by name directory. It gets frustrating that their service also goes down or at least slows down 2 every two weeks.
June 5, 2018
Aaron L.
Learning and Development specialist
July 18, 2017

“Our Sales Team uses SalesLoft to convert leads.”

OverallMore closed deals in less time. Easier to track the sales team's activity on a daily basis and coach individual performance.
ProsAbsolutely love the integration with Salesforce. If your company uses Salesforce, this tool will take your team to the next level. Tracking the process from lead to closed business is so simple and easy to coach to. Also loved the consultative approach their team took with us. They have suggested many tools outside of their own software to help us fill gaps in our Sales Process.
ConsDon't expect this to be a plug-and-play solution. Not because it's complicated, but because it will take some training and you will have to get your sales team bought in to following a new process. If you are willing to invest the time and training energy, it will be great though.
August 27, 2019

“All in one, consolidate your sales and marketing tech stack.”

OverallImplementation was great, their integration with Salesforce made things a piece of cake.
ProsWe were able to cut out 3 different softwares and replaced them with one, Salesloft. They have made it simple from a marketing and sales automation standpoint to bring everything into one, centralized location. It integrates well with Salesforce. The team can make calls, start sequences, and follow up with prospects all from Salesloft, it is great.
ConsIt came out to be a bit more expensive than the 3 softwares it replaced (combined), but worth paying a bit of a premium.
August 27, 2019
Clark M.
Customer Service Rep.
Accounting, 11-50 employees

“SalesLoft Review ”

ProsThis software integrates extremely well with Google products as well as with SalesForce. It is a great tool for tracking progression and cadences. It also provides internal communication between users of the same company.
ConsI had no issues with this software and would recommend it to anyone working with or related to sales for a company.
51-200 employees
July 19, 2018

“I have been a SalesLoft user for 2+ years and still use it ALL THE TIME”

OverallHelps me personalize at scale
ProsThe software is easy to use, effective and allows me to personalize my outreach at scale - which is incredibly valuable
ConsTo be quite frank, the support team and CS teams at SalesLoft leave a lot to be desired and this is congruent to multiple conversations I have had with other SalesLoft customers
July 19, 2018
Steve K.
Revenue Operations Manager
July 18, 2017

“Augmented sales engagement platform ”

ProsThere are a lot of features that help our sales team with their prospecting activities. CrystalKnows is pretty scary how accurate it is. Cadence also allows our team to seamlessly create repeatable processes. Support has also been exceptional.
ConsWe've had some issues with customization. In particular, some of our users wanted to personalize the font and look of their outbound emails. We had to work with their support team but we're still limited to a default font for the entire team.
Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees
March 18, 2019

“Good, not great”

OverallI am a sales manager and my reps use SalesLoft to send emails and calls very quickly. However, the reporting function is very simple. We have also asked our customer support rep to help us update some of the categories and they are slow to respond. We finally got a PDF with instructions on how to do it ourselves, but it did not work.
Pros-Quick call feature -Mass email groups of people -Website tracking -Cadence building
Cons-Copy and paste feature is spotty. -Customer Service is below average. -Reporting features are lacking.
March 18, 2019
Computer Networking, 51-200 employees
September 12, 2018

“Good Product - Some issues”

ProsAs an SDR, I use SalesLoft everyday. It makes my job 10x easier by organizing and planning my outreach. Your "cadences" can include emails, calls, or social media steps and the prospects' social accounts are all linked inside the platform
ConsMaking calls within the platform is sometimes a pain. Since they use Twilio as the technology to make calls, dial-by-name directories and extensions mess up frequently.
September 12, 2018
Riley C.
August 13, 2018

“Organizing your cadences and outreach”

OverallSalesloft helps streamline your outreach process and allows you to keep a repeatable cadence to manage calls and emails to prospects. Once you have contact with prospects it can get a bit messy when you have custom follow ups.
ProsSalesLoft integrates really well with Salesforce to log all activities and helps keep your outreach organized.
ConsThe software is sometimes buggy and freezes once in a while in the middle of the action. Usually just refreshing fixes this issue.
August 13, 2018
April 16, 2019

“Salesloft for the Salesforce user”

OverallI think the idea of Salesloft is good but for a company coming from Salesforce it is a bit confusing. For . New company that does not have anything for CRM it is perfect.
ProsSalesloft is insanely robust. There are so many incredible features and their functionality is very advanced.
ConsThe software is too robust. It is almost too confusing to figure out. Every time I think I understand something, there is another layer too it.
April 16, 2019
September 2, 2018

“Salesloft Makes Salespeople's lives Easier”

ProsI like that I can automate my cadence. Customizing number of calls, and then send out corresponding emails depending on where my prospects are in the sales cycle.
ConsOver fast few days they've had some server issues so that has slowed us down a lot.
September 2, 2018
January 23, 2018

“So far my experience has exceeded my expectations”

OverallIt has streamlined my daily process. What I once could do in 8 hours, I can now do in about 5 or 6. In addition it gives you the metrics to know how effective your outreach process is. Where you are a person who makes 100 cold calls a day, or an account executive who needs a process to follow up with prospects, SalesLoft helps.
ProsIf I had to choose one thing that I like the most about SalesLoft it would have to be the user friendliness. I was nervous at first about integrating a new software into my daily routine, however, SalesLoft literally outlines everything you need to do to get up and running when you first start. What is also nice is they offer several Q/A sessions once you go live with the software. This has allowed us to ask questions after using the software for several weeks.
ConsWhat I like least is that sometimes there seems to be a few glitches that require a restart of the program, or re-download of the SalesLoft ext. This seems to be the "norm".
January 23, 2018
October 22, 2018

“Look elsewhere”

OverallMy company likes SalesLoft for some reason but I've found it to be expensive and buggy. It's generally not fit for purpose and support is generally quite bad.
ProsHaving email templates and being able to create cadences can be useful.
ConsMore bugs than a low budget apartment in a bad neighborhood Dialer is bad and slow calls frequently do not log- Salesforce integration is bad Got labeled a spammer Doesn't work well with Outlook/O365 Delay on emails Certain graphics and text go through poorly/unprofessionally Attachments frequently don't work/won't go through Support is very bad No functionality to pre-list call outcomes to speed up slow dialer No importance or other buttons on email The "opened by" functionality isn't smart enough to know if you opened the email or your prospect did Limited LinkedIn integration Imports frequently fail and take longer than they should, particularly if from a report rather than lead view
October 22, 2018
Eric A.
October 9, 2018

“Great product but has issues”

OverallOverall Salesloft has made me more efficient and organized at work. Even though we frequently run into issues, I couldn't imagine my job without it.
ProsSalesloft is the main reason I'm still in a sales position. Before the system, I was leaving over 70 of the same voicemails a day and had to manually track my cadence progress which was messy and unorganized. Salesloft has completely transformed my work style for the better and has lead to multiple successes in my career. I am much more efficient, organized, and happy than I was prior to Salesloft.
ConsI'd say Salesloft runs great 75% of the time. The other 25% of the time my co-workers and I frequently run into issues where the system doesn't function properly. The most common issue I run into is when the entire program becomes unresponsive leading me to uninstalling and reinstalling the extension and even then it sometimes doesn't fix it. Another frequent issue I run into is when Salesloft doesn't record or log my calls for the day. I've had calls that were never logged and also calls where it took over a day to show up.
October 9, 2018
Jonathan K.
Team Lead
May 16, 2018

“Reps love it”

ProsIt allows our reps to stay on track and not get behind with their outreach. Also able to record calls and help coach along the way.
ConsIt only relates to our business but the company attached to the name is never accurate. We spoke with SalesLoft and it's because we have multiple contacts under the same email domain. A very small Con and not really an issue. Great product!
May 16, 2018
Sam H.
Sales
March 21, 2018

“Salesloft has helped our organization stay focused on getting in front of our top prospects.”

OverallIt keeps me focused, on track, and at the top of my game to help grow our company.
ProsOne of my favorite parts about Salesloft is the team behind the software. The product was built to help sales professionals and the organization reflects that vision.
ConsThe only thing that I do not necessarily like is when I have to remove a prospect from the cadence but am not prompted to explain why.
March 21, 2018
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
May 20, 2019

“The number one sales solution ”

OverallSalesloft has allowed my team to stay organized on outbound leads and has also assured that we don't allow any leads to die from not following up. I would recommend this software to any company with the goal of driving sales.
ProsI liked the ability to couch my employees on calls live. It took a little getting used to for them but the ability to hear mistakes in real time allowed me to shorten the time on correcting these mistakes.
ConsIt was a little tricky to integrate with SalesForce but after we solved that bug it has been a dream.
May 20, 2019
November 28, 2018

“Email Cadences are good, but good luck getting anything else to work”

OverallCadences are useful, but if you do not customize them the return rates are really, really low. Still it's something and it's helpful. If it did everything it was supposed to do, it would be amazing. You can take notes directly from the call and be able to mark if someone is on vacation to pause the cadence. You can also record calls. However, it just doesn't work consistently enough for me to recommend it as a solution.
ProsI actually really liked the cadences and being able to loft emails directly from Salesforce. It feels seemless which is the whole point. You can also pull in useful information like if an email has bounced and you can remind yourself to followup or reply to an email without tasks which are super unorganized in Salesforce.
ConsThe phone calls just do not work consistently if at all. We've lost whole days and had to go back to dialing by hand. I had thought it might have been just my first company's situation, but now that I'm at another company, it seems like it is a Salesloft problem itself. It's a great idea but it isn't reliable and customer service is not helpful in the slightest.
November 28, 2018
Jeremy K.
Director of Operations
Internet, 11-50 employees
October 12, 2019

“Outstanding sales engagement tool for Salesforce users”

OverallA top of the line sales engagement tool that is a must for salesforce users.
ProsThe native integration with SalesForce is incredibly helpful and makes onboarding and getting started very easy.
ConsTook some time for the sales reps to start using it to its fullest but once they have, they've seen great returns.
October 12, 2019
Pat P.
Restorative Representative
May 8, 2018

“Used in many capacities, mostly for campaigns with customers in outside sales.”

ProsThe software is easy to use, and once you get a hang of it you can really speed up communication with customers. My favorite part is you can see the analytics and see who is opening/seen emails, etc.
ConsI wish there was an easier way to set up templates, as well as create recurring templates. Other than that very great!
May 8, 2018
Apparel & Fashion, Unspecified
January 9, 2018

“Helped us ramp up output”

Pros- It helps you customize messages but send out a lot more. With templates and cadences and dynamic text such as [name] it makes sending out personalized emails very fast
Cons- There were some glitches but the customer service team was very quick to respond and start working on them. It did increase output but of course has to be monitored and enforced otherwise the sales team starts getting a backlog of these "to dos" and emails to be sent and calls to be made.
January 9, 2018
Jonathan K.
Sales Development Rep
July 20, 2019

“Salesloft Review”

OverallCustomer support has been fast and helpful. The software overall works well when it's not down for maintenance or having technical issues.
ProsEasy to use, and integrates well with Salesforce. Good to get through sales cadences and organize touches
ConsBuggy, was down more frequently than I would have liked.
July 20, 2019
December 16, 2018

“Use Salesloft daily, keeping me organized”

ProsI essentially work out of Salesloft everyday, it's integral to my workflow. The best parts are the cadences and so much visibility into prospects view/ open rates, as well as integrations with Salesforce + LinkedIn.
ConsLike I said, Salesloft is the #1 tool throughout the day, so when the dialer is down or the pages aren't loading up, I'm essentially finished with work until it's back up. I wish support was more helpful.
December 16, 2018
Civic & Social Organization, 51-200 employees
December 5, 2018

“A beautifully designed software that makes the sdr's job very enjoyable”

OverallAlthough somewhat pricey, the set of features and the user experience it provides is fantastic. It makes the SDRs job very easy. It integrates really well with sales coaching tools like ExecVision, which makes the combination of SalesLoft and Execvision a brilliant combo. Overall the software is very user friendly and delivers on its promises
ProsThe UI is beautiful. The User experience is very smooth. The software is very clean, carefully designed with the sdr in mind, and bug free for the most part. Placing calls is a very smooth and ridiculously easy experience.
ConsTwo things. The software doesn't allow an SDR to update the Call Disposition and Sentiment after a call is logged. Which makes it inconvenient. There is no way to change or update these two fields even if they are logged by mistake. There is no easy way to add opportunity price point etc.
December 5, 2018
Caleb S.
Sales Development Representative
Printing, 501-1000 employees
August 24, 2018

“The only sales tool I use every day”

OverallIt's amazing! I can listen to teammates and hear their calls live, find when my best time to call is, and monitor my email effectiveness. I also love that cadences take the work out of everything followup related
ProsI love that it puts all the sales info in one pane. All the phone, email, and linkedin SalesNav stuff can be handled in one window.
ConsThe new UI for cadences in the right panel. I preferred the old way of listing calls, emails, etc in the right cadence column.
August 24, 2018
Justin L.
Marketing Operations Manager
August 8, 2017

“Excellent Sales Enablement Software - My favorite of its kind.”

OverallIt gave us the power to customize and optimize our sales team's work flows at a very finely-tuned level of customization and detail.
ProsIt simply combines the most functionality with the best user experience available. I was part of the team that shopped for this kind of software solution for our company and was the primary implementer. During our trial, customer support was extremely responsive and helpful. SalesLoft's cadence functionality and robust API integration made it possible for us to accomplish virtually anything we could think of in regard to streamlining the workflows of our sales team.
ConsIf I had to gripe about the minor things, I'd wish for more customization options when it comes to page layouts. I imagine that that's something that users can look for down the road, though.
August 8, 2017
May 22, 2019

“Great software for personalized automation”

OverallAlthough we are new to SalesLoft, so far the experience has been great. They are extremely responsive and helpful and make it easy to get started with the platform.
ProsI like that you can use this technology for many different use cases - prospect communication, internal communication, client oboarding, etc. It is easy to use and integrates very well with LinkedIn and SalesForce among other technologies.
ConsI think there are some issues with calling via the platform. The system will occasionally drop calls, which can be extremely frustrating after working hard to get someone on the phone. Additionally, there should be features to allow you to segment what certain team members can or can't access. There is really only one level for that when there should be at least 2 or 3.
May 22, 2019
Emily M.
Business Development

“Saleloft...”

OverallThis is my first tool I've used for automated emails for BD...Have looked at other options.
ProsIt is nice having a place where all of the emails live and can import them.
ConsSalesloft breaks down way more than it should. There always issues with it and it lowers productivity.
Internet, 51-200 employees
July 24, 2018

“Really innovative way to stay on top of your prospects and hit sales targets”

OverallBeing able to follow up and stay on top of sales prospects without disrupting my sales flow.
ProsI love how clean it LOOKS. That makes it a lot easier to use. I also love the sync to my Gmail, making it a clean transition from salesforce inbox- which I hated!
ConsI am still trying to understand how to use Cadences correctly. I think the more I get into the swing of all of the features and functionality this will come easier going forward.
July 24, 2018
Zach D.
BDR
September 6, 2017

“Better than KiteDesk”

ProsI really like the ease of use of the software. I use it to send emails and make telephone calls on a daily basis.
ConsThe support! The person that onboarded us will not answer any questions, and is just directing us to someone else. The question was eventually answered.
September 6, 2017
David B.
Sales Development
Accounting, 51-200 employees
April 12, 2017

“Great for managing how often you're touching base with prospects”

OverallI can put prospects in Salesloft, set a time for these prospects to be emailed by me, and walk away. It handles all of the work for sending clients emails and lets you know when it's time to call them.
ProsI love how easy it is to import prospects and how easy it is to sort those prospects to determine when they're contacted by you.
ConsSometimes it can show you prospect engagement inaccurately.
Recommendations to other buyersMake sure you know how to set up effective steps in the cadence to heighten prospect engagement.
April 12, 2017
Eric T.
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 51-200 employees
March 15, 2019

“Sales Enablement”

OverallI thin it is a good tool if utilized properly. Management needs to establish some generic cadence's that can be accessed by the team efficiently.
ProsThe ability to set up a drip campaign as an individual. No need to have to wait for marketing to craft the email and set up the cadence.
ConsWhen we used it, we had several issues that affected our workflows and the sales team lost interest in it.
March 15, 2019
Michelle P.
BDR
Real Estate, 201-500 employees
September 18, 2018

“Does well, could do more!”

Prosemail sequences are decent, calls work reliably. The workflow is good
ConsSequences workflow is not easy or intuitive to setup. Calling has one workflow. If its 2pm PST and i just want to call East coast, I have to click into EACH SEQUENCE to see if I have any. If you have targeted cadences you have many cadences and this is not ideal. I need more flexibility in HOW I target my cadences.
September 18, 2018
Colin M.
July 18, 2017

“Great new tool, a ton of progress over the last few months. ”

OverallQuick and easy to use. Simplified workflow and constant feature releases
ProsSimplified communication with clients and ensuring that things are sent out on time. A lot of new features are released on a rolling basis and have made some great strides in the past few months.
ConsStill some features missing. The workflow is still a little messy some simple improvements could be made and the system would be a 10/10
Becca T.
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
September 5, 2019

“A great sales tool!”

OverallThe benefits have been great and it is great to track and see who has opened and clicked my emails I have sent out.
ProsSales loft is by far my favorite sales tool. It is easy to use and the support is great! They are so quick and have helped me tremendously.
ConsSometimes when I load a lot of contacts into a cadence it does take quite a while for all of them to process.
September 5, 2019
Jack B.
December 12, 2018

“Powerful tool for communication”

OverallSalesloft works!
Pros-Dialer is easy -Using cadence easy -Integration with salesforce
Cons-Sometimes integration is slow to Salesforce when logging activity -Could be easier to sort contracts and build cadences

“Easy to use”

ProsOne you build in the templates it is really easy to use. Importing contacts/leads, and updating information is quick and efficient.
ConsThere really isnt anything I don't like.
August 7, 2018

“A good sales engagement platform for most orgs”

ProsThe simplistic, streamlined workflow it provides sales reps is probably its strongest feature.
ConsFor our organization, it's automation rules didn't provide enough fine-tuned functionality, so we had to rely on the automation functionality of other, connected programs to compensate. It's reporting features also don't provide the level of granularity we needed.
August 7, 2018