Startegy Ratings

Overall

About Startegy

Zero Setup. Save hours of time. Our pre-assembled dashboards instantly provide you with the data that you need. We've hand-picked the metrics that are most important for small businesses. No more complicated spreadsheets and misunderstanding of info. Instant updates. No waiting for your data to refresh like with other business intelligence software. See where your business stands at any time. Gain insights on individual products and services. Test correlations. Learn more about Startegy

Jared S.
Analyst
1-10 employees
January 6, 2017

“Took Me From Barely Making Money After Taxes To Superbly Profitable”

OverallBeing in a competitive industry, I thought that I could just break through and defy the odds because I work hard and am reasonably smart. The thing is, an entrepreneur needs more than 24 hours each day to develop all of their ideas. Startegy helps you get all of your info into one place and then takes you from 0 to 60 without the sweat and agony of doing all of that on your own. I try to limit my subscription services, but this is one that I cannot live without. It pays for itself easily each month and eliminates the need for me to hire and train someone to do most of what it does for me. This is no sales pitch, but if you are serious about reaching your goals, you can reinvent the wheel or you can buy some tires from Startegy and get moving down the road to success and freedom.
ProsThe integration is tops. The data is at my fingertips and I am able to see the many aspects of my business in a quick 5 minute review.
ConsOn one of my devices I have issues getting the pages to load in the proper format, but I actually believe that that is an issue with my device and not Startegy.
Recommendations to other buyersInvest in it early. Every day that you are not tracking things is another day that you hemorrhage money that you otherwise could have kept.
January 6, 2017
Richard R.
The ProAdvisor Advisor | Apps.com Guru | Intellectual Handyman
May 1, 2018

“Best dashboard experience ever!”

OverallDaily understanding of cashflow and cash forecasting!
ProsI get a complete snapshot of all of the money in my business. No other software gives me the detail I need in an easy to read format. I can also set company goals, both short term and long term.
ConsNothing!!! Everything about the software is great. I have used the software for many months and the additions that are made (very regular updates) are thoughtful and insightful. Keep growing, Startegy!!!
May 1, 2018
John B.
Tax Genius
Accounting, Unspecified
May 8, 2018

“This product provides a much needed visual of what is going on in the financials!”

ProsI like how easy it is to use. I like that my clients who don't really love getting into their numbers can now see with visuals what is going on. They are paying more attention to those key factors now that this product makes it easy to do.
ConsI can't think of anything. It's easy to use. They keep adding more metrics that an owner can track. I don't have anything negative to say.
May 8, 2018
April 30, 2018

“Really fun to use! Very Happy with it!”

ProsI can quickly see how my business is doing without getting distracted by invoices and normal QB functionality, keeps the convo focused on goals and results.
ConsWe had trouble logging in the first couple times with QB, but they've since fixed it. This isn't a complete financial report but keep our conversations focused in our board meetings.
Jim T.
December 30, 2016

“Great software that is getting better every day”

OverallClean, easy to sign up and definitely affordable! I am a CPA and am required to do this kind of forecasting all the time. For business owners that like to do this themselves, Strategy is amazing.
December 30, 2016
Hannah D.
April 30, 2018

“Great customer service and implements items asked for”

ProsIt connects easily to QBO, its free and provides valuable insight to my clients books, the interface is pretty and easy to follow
ConsWish I could run the reports in Cash basis, would like to be able to print the information to report form