Rallio Social Media Management Ratings

Overall

About Rallio Social Media Management

Social Media Management - Simplified. See why brands like Massage Heights, Pet Supplies Plus and Tutor Doctor use Rallio to manage social media and reputation management across all locations. Use our software to easily schedule postings, see location leaderboards and manage content. Or, outsource the service to us and we will manage hyper local content and responses for all of your locations. We also assist with accelerating positive reviews and easily updating your online business listings. Learn more about Rallio Social Media Management

Emily L.
Social media marketing lead
Retail, 201-500 employees
August 16, 2019

“Excellent way to grow your social presence across multiple locations and plafforms”

ProsIt helps us as a brand have consistency across all locations (450+) and gives our stores as well as franchise owners the confidence in maintaining their social presence as well as giving them the opportunity to connect on a more local level with their customers. Major bonus for our company is the ability to manage the platform through an app since most of our users are on the road.
ConsI can truthfully say that any cons I have isn't a result of Rallios platform but more so the restrictions caused by Facebook, yelp, IG, etc.
Andrew V.
District Team Leader
Retail, 10,001+ employees
August 26, 2019

“Love Using Rallio”

OverallThe team at Rallio has been great! They are so easy to get a hold of and always willing to collaborate on ideas. They are only as good as the support we give them and our opportunity is to continue to get stores to contribute content so we can make the platform even better.
ProsI love the ease of use and how it has progressed through the years. The Leaderboard is a big win as that is a great way to motivate teams to use the platform. The ease of use with the calendars now being included in the app.
ConsI love the software I could not complain about it to be honest. My only fear is too much emphasis with the same companies like Facebook/Instagram. I like the move to Google to be able to start posting through My Business. My fear is if something was to happen to Facebook one day how quickly could we move to something else. Something else doesn't really exist yet so I guess its not really a problem. Facebook and Google are some of the companies that keep me up at night so have all business run through them gets scary. At the moment though, I don't have a better idea than what you are doing!
August 26, 2019
Travis B.
Store Team Leader

“Rallio!”

OverallHaving Rallio on our team is like having a social media watchdog. They help us monitor our social media pages and reply to customer questions and concerns.
ProsThis software is use friendly and makes interactions with our customers very easy! Our rep is always quick to respond with any questions or concerns!
ConsThis software meets all of our needs. No concerns at this time.
Jamie C.
Marketing Director
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

“Rallio Rocks!”

ProsVery easy to use. Saves time with having all social platforms in one place. Extremely efficient in sending out posts to all my account users from the corporate level. Support is top notch and very responsive!
ConsThere is nothing about Rallio so far that I would consider a con.
Diana B.
August 23, 2019

“Easy Social Media Management for Small Businesses ”

Pros+Easy to schedule social media posts in advance +Great dashboard to track your metrics and see how you rank within company averages +Real-time notifications each time a customer review is left, so you can respond right away +Ability to give your entire team "light" (non-admin) access, so they can upload photos & release forms +Dedicated, personal support from Rallio team, so you have access to a REAL person, not a bot
Cons-Post function not fully integrated into Instagram (I believe it has to do with IG's back end), so it requires an extra step to post content, which is still easy enough
Robin F.
Store Manager

“Is great ease to use.”

OverallNot bad sometimes just really busy and can't make a post as often as I would like to
Pros.I like that there is a release set up right in the software
ConsPosting can be tricky cause it doesn't hold what you put on the post, gets a tad confusing when this happens
Sandy W.
Team leader
Retail, 501-1000 employees

“Ready for Rallio”

OverallWe have been increasing our followers and our strategist is very helpful
ProsEasy to use and the app makes it very simple the whole team.
ConsHave not encountered any issues yet and everything has gone smoothly
Tucker M.
ASTL
August 16, 2019

“People Make the Difference”

OverallSales Lead is the main selling point for my experience. He is dedicated to my brand as if it was his own. I cannot say enough about my appreciation for both his responsiveness and creativity. If I wanted or could manage my social media, I would. He is skilled, professional, and brilliant as a strategist.
ProsThe software is evolving regularly to help meet our needs as a business. I love how customizable and open to suggestions Rallio is. It really makes me feel more like a central figure in my social strategy...not just a client without expertise.
ConsThere is a learning curve. I think the right training is crucial for some (depending on tech savviness). I've found that sometimes features are lacking, but Rallio is responsive to suggestions.
Betsy R.
Social Media Liaison
August 19, 2019

“Love it because of my service support rep.”

ProsI like that I can do lot from my phone. I LOVE my rep!!! She makes it actally usable!!! I would be lost without rep!
ConsThe mobile interface. I wish there was more I could do from my phone. (Upload images to the library data base - easily respond to comment on FB and actually know the tread of what's happening)
August 19, 2019
Tara N.
Franchise Support
Retail, 51-200 employees

“Very Helpful”

ProsLoved that Rallio offered our franchise owners support in a part of the business we were lacking. I also really appreciated the weekly emails giving our Studio Managers and owners suggestions on what photos or content to submit that week!
ConsI didn't have any issues with the software
Brandy S.
Store manager
August 24, 2019

“Great layout”

OverallRallio is super ready to use and has a great layout and format
ProsIt's so easy to use Simple format No crashes
ConsLots of updates for mobile version which can be annoying
August 24, 2019
Monica L.
District Team Leader
August 23, 2019

“Love Rallio Support team”

OverallRallio has helped PSP get our social media experience up and running from the ground floor! Software is pretty intuitive and support team is amazing.
ProsVery easy to use and they have great training support
ConsNothing is a con at this point! More updates keep happening as we evolve.
Ruchelle H.
Studio Director
Cosmetics, 51-200 employees

“Rallio review ”

OverallWe are able to reach more prospective clients with all of our social media networks. It's a one stop shop to upload to all social media accounts.
ProsIt's ease a flexibility. Our specialist is amazing and is always there to help.
ConsI don't have any cons. Amy has been amazing at answering all questions and troubleshooting any issues I've had.
jorge m.
manager
Accounting, 1-10 employees
March 22, 2019

“rallio review”

Overallvery usefull!!!!!
Prosrallio is great. I can see who is posting about our work.
Consno cons with rallio. I can monitor and approve the posts they post about our work!!!!!
March 22, 2019
Emily T.
Social media specialist
August 23, 2019

“Great posts, not very mobile-friendly”

ProsI like the extra support given by the Rallio team. The posts they make are eye-catching and engaging.
ConsIt doesnt work well with mobile devices.
Candy P.
owner of franchise
Consumer Services, 11-50 employees
September 23, 2019

“Pleased thus far.”

OverallI am really new to the dashboard. Representative was excellent in communication via email as well as on the call. He was super friendly, and patient with me too. I am grateful for the time he took to spend with me and I know I could reach out to him anytime. It's great to know someone really loves what they do and I think representative truly loves his job.
ProsAppears to be user friendly for me and that is very important to me.
ConsNothing to complain about just yet. Still learning the tools.
September 23, 2019