BIGVU Ratings

Overall
4.8/5
4.8/5

About BIGVU

Create pro video recordings in minutes. Perfectly cues your video when you start and end speaking, reframes video to fine-tune your position on camera, automatically add sub-titles for viewing when audio is mute. One tap replacement of green backgrounds. Publish your videos in one click to multiple social networks. Key features : * OS iPhone, iPad or Android * Reframe vertical, square or landscape * Brand with logo and titling. * Add: background Music, Screens, intro, outro, Image Learn more about BIGVU

Marcos G.
Production and Content Director
11-50 employees
July 3, 2018

“It's way more than just a simple teleprompter application”

ProsWe came across and tried this application looking for tools that would allow teachers to create eLearning videos with ease. Many of them do not have the time to come to a studio or create one at home, and worse, when standing in front of the camera they forget everything they should say. This app allows them to be recorded through your smartphone while reading the script they wrote previously, so they say everything necessary without forgetting anything. But it does not stay there. Once recorded, the App allows you to make certain edits to your video, as well as add other graphic elements and even replace the background, if you used a green screen.
ConsIt is quite simple and basic. While we do not have negative comments about what there is, we would like to have more editing options as in other online editors. However, they are on the right track.
July 3, 2018
Tiffiny F.
Professional Training & Coaching, Self-employed
September 5, 2019

“BigVu is a great way to make videos for YouTube”

OverallOverall I love using this app as it is super simple for a YouTuber.
ProsI love that BigVu has a teleprompter feature. I like to use this when I have a video and want to make sure I'm hitting all my important points. It's easy to upload my text and I can do everything on my phone.
ConsI dislike that I can't find the videos that I have done on the online site when I log into my PC/desktop. I can only save the videos on my phone. This may be an oversight on my part but I did not see where I could save my videos to a cloud so I could see them later on their app on my PC.
September 5, 2019
René V.
Trainer
Professional Training & Coaching, Self-employed
December 17, 2019

“BIGVU...a BIG THANK YOU”

OverallVery positive
ProsEasyness of the app. The chroma key functionality.
ConsThe 'difficulties' in adding and editing captions. A tip: send a reminder to capture more video's or vlogs.
Monique S.
REALTOR
Real Estate, 11-50 employees
December 21, 2019

“Awesome App”

OverallMy overall experience has been awesome! If I did have an issue I emailed support and they got back with me right away and took care of the minor hiccup.
ProsI love that I am able to create a script and read it right from the screen as I'm recording.
ConsSometimes it would get hung up and not upload
December 21, 2019
Jürgen S.
Chief Innovator and Marketing Strategist
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
March 29, 2019

“Teleprompter on your Phone”

OverallWith BigVu, making videos using your phone to record text from a smartphone is made so easy that everyone can post short videos. I like the flexibility of setup and ease of use.
ProsEase of use and setup. Desktop version for composing scripts.
ConsSaved videos on phone don't always appear on the desktop app. Can be slow, might be my internet connection though.
March 29, 2019
Bill P.
Sports, 1-10 employees
June 7, 2017

“Great experience with this product. ”

OverallI make impromptu training videos ad this allows me to,work out what I want to say easier.
ProsI have found this product to be simple to use with a clean user friendly interface. It works exactly as advertised.
ConsI do not have any major complaints about this application. I guess a help file would be a benefit to some people.
June 7, 2017
Ray F.
Broker Associate
Real Estate, 1001-5000 employees
January 2, 2020

“BIGVU makes your videos look like they were done by a professional!”

ProsBIGVU allows me to easily upload my script on my computer and display it on my mobile device. Editing and adjusting the speed of the script to manage my tempo are easy to do. I first tried the trial version and loved it. Try it. Use it. Watch the results!
ConsI would like to capture video or screen share from my computer.
Sally S.
Realtor
Real Estate, Self-employed

“Great for us newbies”

OverallThe benefits of this far outweigh my one issue. I am pleased with the product and very much looking forward to getting more proficient with it.
ProsIt's allowing me to work on video which is one of my goals.
ConsIt's not as intuitive as I would like. I can't always figure out how to get to where I want to be.
Burt K.
Professional Training & Coaching, 11-50 employees
December 20, 2019

“Hands down most user-friendly teleprompter!”

OverallThis was the exact teleprompter I was looking for. Thanks for developing it!
Pros~ Easy to use, just enough features ~ Great integration with their desktop dashboard
Cons~ Would prefer more editing capabilities ~ Just a little pricey compared to similar apps
Christina C.
E-Learning, 1-10 employees

“Just what I needed”

OverallIt's been awesome! Super easy to use!
ProsI love the ability to script myself to stay on topic and to use green screen and the business card! I just love everything!
ConsI'd like the ability to use it with Facebook live or linked in live
Thierry D.
January 5, 2017

“The Best Software for Social Media”

OverallThe ideal way to editorialize content from social networks through a viral video format. It's very simple...

By BIGVU on January 5, 2017
Thanks Thierry, we are glad that BIGVU helps you and your customers engage with video on social media!
January 5, 2017
Candice A.
Broker Associate
Real Estate, 501-1000 employees

“Professional and Fun”

OverallI really enjoy it.
ProsI like that I can control a lot of the content and I can easily stay on track with my content.
ConsIt is evident that I am not looking straight at the camera.