Noosh Ratings

Overall
3.5/5
3.5/5

About Noosh

Noosh is a print procurement and project management platform used by strategic sourcing teams, procurement professionals, and their suppliers. With a focus on handling marketing materials, Noosh is ideally suited for complex projects like direct mail, annual reports, customer engagement materials, and more. Companies that use Noosh are able to deliver more projects at lower cost, in less time, and with higher quality. Learn more about Noosh

Kevin S.
Executive manager
April 28, 2017

“African Mediums - Supplier On Noosh For Point SA”

OverallFor the video's just viewed, all good and easy to use if you have worked on the system before. What I find lacking is the reports I can get on Noosh. The estimate win loss report does not give options to view clients separately or see a breakdown of what the total figure consists of, or to view clients individually. Orders reports likewise no options other than what appears on the charts. Our client if I am not mistaken can view options and call up estimate pricing on an item for a 12 month period. Why not let the supplier use the features to help improve the cost estimating and help with sales analysis, what is relevant to us.
ProsFor me it is easy to use, I can work at home or anywhere else I may be. I work a lot from my outlook mailbox, seeing notices of tasks coming through coming through is a big help to know what's happening. In general I find all the modules easy to work with once you know where to find them. Downloading and uploading of graphics and documents is fast, a big help when downloading large artwork files.
ConsFor a novice who has not worked for the system, it can be a lot of trial and error until someone advises you how to get the right solution. It is a learning curve for someone who has never worked with this kind of platform, Not enough training, they are thrown in the deep end and learn the hard way. Having said that, once you know how, you wont forget.
Recommendations to other buyersJust keep it simple and at the same time efficient, a large % of users are not computer experts.
April 28, 2017
Gary G.
Estimator
June 7, 2017

“Customer Support and training has helped make this transition easy”

ProsEasier to price actual sell price, not per/m and I like how it is easier to to search older items in noosh compared to previous software
ConsDo not like Freight options as it would be nice to have for each quantity quoted. I also do not like that you can not see when quotes expire (time not day). Also I would like to see a queue of how many quotes are due that day as I can only see 10 at a time.
June 7, 2017
Crystal C.
customer service
March 30, 2017

“Noosh system overview survey”

OverallNoosh system works well. But it maybe be too many emails on your end. When orders come then I ask a question through Noosh messaging I tend to get delayed responses rather than when I directly email someone.
Proseasy to look up prior jobs and quotes
Consdelayed response when messaging. I find emailing direct is quicker
Recommendations to other buyerssome use noosh some use another system. maybe if everyone was on the same system it would work better
Management Consulting, Unspecified
January 10, 2018

“Noosh is a solid tool in the print procurement space”

ProsGood procurement capabilities and ability to track specifications on multiple estimates. Has the ability to be integrated with project management software such as Workfront to capture the estimates costs and specifications against projects.
ConsCould be more user friendly for the infrequent user, but if you live in the print procurement world it is easy to use.
January 10, 2018
Marina D.
Project Coordinator
Printing, 1001-5000 employees

“Not So Easy In Houston”

OverallI don't use it much, but in my opinion it isn't as user friendly as I'd like. Initially I used it quite often but do not use the program as much as I've moved positions. I liked the intentions, but wasn't really trained on the usage. With a fast pace company/position it is difficult to jump right in and have it be something easily to pick up on. I once called for support and they were great. But if not using it daily, it wasn't easy for me to pick back up on. I wish it was more simplistic.
Prosidea
Consverbiage, or description
Ryan F.
Operations Analyst
March 30, 2017

“Simple is the new cool”

OverallNoosh has made things so simple to do, our productivity went up over 9000%. It has been a great addition to our workflow.
ProsSmartforms.
ConsRestrictions
Pam C.

“My Opinion”

OverallWe have several distributors here at Ward Kraft who use the Noosh system to submit their quote requests and orders. The Noosh system is fairly easy to learn and navigate. I have never had an issue with getting assistance from customer service, everyone is always so helpful. I wish more of our customers were Noosh subscribers/users.
Calli M.
QLD State Sales Manager
Printing, 11-50 employees

“Hard to Navigate”

OverallOf all the Print procurement products we use, this would have to be the most complicated and hardest to navigate.
Prosn/A
ConsHard to Navigate, not free flowing.

By Noosh on April 17, 2017
We're sorry to hear about this negative user experience, however, the reviewer is not a paying customer of Noosh and does not use the platform on a regular basis. We think it's important to consider reviews from individuals who make use of Noosh as part of an overall workflow that streamlines operations, reduces costs, and improves return on investment.