Estimate Rocket Ratings

Overall

About Estimate Rocket

Estimate Rocket streamlines your service contracting business from Lead to Paid. Scheduling appointments for estimates and work, follow up with clients and employees throughout the project, create invoices and automatically follow up until paid and then get referrals. Search on anything from your phone or your office. All project documents in one place for instant reference. Know your lead sources, closing ratios, estimator and field crew performance and more. Get started today! Learn more about Estimate Rocket

Pamela S.
Operations Manager
June 8, 2018

“Our overall experience with Estimate Rocket is wonderful! ”

ProsEstimate Rocket provides us with the capabilities of rapidly serving our customers with very timely proposals and email messages to schedule work appointments, send invoices, and send receipts. Additionally, we can instantly run reports that tell us how we are doing financially as well as tell us status of work requests as they make their way through our business process. Estimate Rocket's customer service is very responsive and reliable. We have no apprehensions whatsoever if we have a question and need support. We can send an email message or use their online chat service to readily reach a knowledge customer support person or we can access their online comprehensive help system to discover answers ourselves.
ConsThere is no feature available in Estimate Rocket that is not useful. Their product is easily customizable, easy to access, and easy to use.
June 8, 2018
Mike F.
Construction, Unspecified
October 16, 2017

“Even after years of use, we are still regularly suprised with how awsome this software is.”

OverallEstimate Rocket helps us present our estimates to customers in a efficient and professional manner, while making sure we don't let things fall through the cracks.
ProsFor managing our leads, estimates, projects and invoicing - Estimate Rocket keeps us on track with a simple and intitive workflow.
ConsWhen we send estimates using the portal, we do not have a way to see how many customers have not "viewed" their estimate. We thinj this would be an very usefull feature to include.
October 16, 2017
Michael M.
September 14, 2017

“Estimate Rocket has helped us impress customers with our professional quotes.”

OverallEliminating paperwork and streamlining how we do estimates. It has impressed clients and it makes it really easy to find an old quote.
ProsEstimate Rocket streamlines the quote process for us. It makes it really easy to eliminate paper and give our customers a very professional experience right from the estimate. The ability to accept payments through the software is great to eliminate steps in the process.
ConsThe CRM functionality needs some improvement. We don't use the CRM feature too much as we have a different CRM.
September 14, 2017
Ryan H.
January 30, 2017

“I am a raving fan! ”

OverallWhere to start? As a company we realized in early 2014 we were in desperate need of a software. We had grown so much as a company it was almost impossible to keep up with all the different threads of communication and multiple spreadsheets we were using. So as a result we began the quest of one month trials and demos offered by others. We easily demoed 10 different softwares. We continued on this journey for over a year because we just couldn't find one that fulfilled all of our criteria. We now have over 14 months using Estimate Rocket and I am as confident now as I was on day 1 that we have made the best decision in using this software.
January 30, 2017
Dustin Z.
January 7, 2019

“Excellent software”

OverallAny minor features that don't work for you are easily overshadowed by their customer service and willingness to help. I'm happy I signed up and I won't be going back!
ProsOnce you get all your data populated it really becomes a powerful tool for organizing and planning your business. I really love the metrics and reports you can generate on all your projects. It helps keep everything all in one place as it forces you to put everything in correctly before moving on to the next step. Their customer service is exceptional, every time I've had a problem, needed help or had feature requests, they have been really responsive and willing the help me figure it out!
ConsI write a lot of detailed notes into my quotes and I find the text input to be a bit clunky as you need to learn some markup to get the document to look like how you want. I used to always create my proposals in Google Docs and I liked their text input tools better.
January 7, 2019
Deb M.
Manager/Owner
April 10, 2019

“Excellent program, excellent support”

OverallThis program is absolutely crucial to our business. The customer support is fantastic.
ProsEverything is in one place. Keeps scheduling, invoicing, customer notes together.
ConsCustomer emails have to copied and pasted into the project file.
April 10, 2019
Jonah s.
September 13, 2019

“estimate rocket makes estimating easy”

Overallexcellent customer service, excellent product. ER has a wide range of very important functions within its program, not simply compiling detailed quotes (time tracking, pictures of jobs, email tracking, hours worked on a project, etc.).
Prosease of use, how it makes us look highly professional and organized; many clients have commented on how our quotes are the most detailed, clear, and transparent estimates they have ever had from any contractor (not just a painting company). the way each line item and input area can be modified, so we can input our own labour and material prices (or anything else), is invaluable.
Consthe software takes some getting used to and setting up properly as per the particulars of any specific business, but it is more than worth it to start using, it will help contractors organize their own internal job numbers as well as help them impress clients overall.
September 13, 2019
Carla D.
June 21, 2017

“They are quick and friendly, they have saved our business lots of money and lots of time!”

ProsEverything is accessible in one place, and it's easy to use. The software allows us to consolidate a lot of the searching that we were doing before. Saves us time and money!
ConsThere are a few things that we want to do that we can't through the software, but they are happy to work with us and are working on getting those things changed.
June 21, 2017
November 13, 2017

“Awesome”

ProsProfessional LOOKING + quick bidding
ConsStill have to use Marketsharp for entering costs and seeing sales percentages. Wish i could do it ALL ON ESTIMATE ROCKET
November 13, 2017
Nicholas P.
Business Owner
Construction, Self-employed
August 16, 2018

“Estimate Rocket Review”

OverallEstimate Rocket has played a pivotal part in growing my business. Grateful for the their team and the constant improvements they make !
ProsI like that it has easy downloadable reports, can be automated with zapier, works as a crm, and saves so much time and energy by building estimates and doing the math.
ConsIt is difficult to automate some things with zapier, such as customers' into fields from the calendly app.
August 16, 2018
Quincy N.
June 20, 2017

“Great. The software helps me stay on top of my sales”

OverallNot loosing contact info, having reminders automatically sent, waving a work order created, and having automatic follow up with clients.
ProsThe service that comes along with it. And the automated feature and project tracking the software can perform
ConsIf changes need to be made to the forms I always have to call support. I would rather like to be able to more efficiently modify as needed
June 20, 2017
Kathleen M.
June 27, 2018

“Relieved to find software that offers ease of use!”

ProsCustomer service is stellar! They work with you every step of the way for whatever questions or tweeks you need.
ConsI cant say yet as they are constantly offering solutions, instead of issues. I will continue to work with support wherever needed and go from there. So far, very happy with the product all around.
June 27, 2018
Joe E.
June 27, 2017

“Mr”

ProsEasy to use and if I need help, the staff is quick to answer. The software is easy to use but to better my company I try to learn everything I can to make the experience better.
June 27, 2017
Tim H.
Mgr
April 23, 2019

“I love this software ”

Overall Estimate rocket has given me the ability to track my production in grow my team
Pros Implementing estimate rocket into my business has sold me in numerous ways. With the industry standard production rates I am able to ensure minimum charges on projects. The timekeeping feature in the ability to load expenses in also helps me with job costing. This offer gives us an exact dollar amount spent on each job which gives us the ability to bonus employees were meeting or meeting production rates.
Cons The thing that I like least about estimate rocket is that there is not an app for the guys to use in the field.
April 23, 2019
Pedro P.
Sales VP
September 12, 2017

“Amazing!! It has organized and streamlined our estimates significantly!!”

OverallI run my whole company customer sales on it.
ProsHow easy is to use. The way it allows to follow up with customers. How it integrates all our departments in one software app.
ConsThe fact that we cannot get the customer email responses in the system to be able to use it as a true CRM.
September 12, 2017
Brian M.
June 7, 2019

“Great Software For A Contractor ”

OverallWe have had a great experience with ER. It has allowed for more automation in our business, which will hopefully allow us to send fewer emails and update customers more regularly.
ProsThe customer service of Estimate Rocket is amazing. It does take time to set up your company, but they are there to help you as you need it. The automation of the system has allowed for better flow in our process from the time the customer calls till the project has been completed and invoiced.
ConsI would like to add small features to the scheduling and task portion of the software, but these are very minor.
June 7, 2019
Casey F.
Contractor/Owner
August 24, 2017

“Intuitive, easy to use, single-system solution. Been looking for something like this for 2 years!”

ProsThis is the first system that I have found that was an all-inclusive solution for my company, WHILE still being very intuitive and easy to use. Setup and onboarding took less than a few hours for the office side, the guys were using it confidently after only a 30 minute training.
ConsMy guys (carpenters and painters) have asked about a standalone app, but it hasn't been a challenge. The photo upload is a little slow since I have to upload one at a time, but it forces me to put descriptions for everything. So it's not all bad.
August 24, 2017
Valentine G.
January 29, 2019

“Made my job easier then expected”

OverallThe quality of work that has been provided through the phone with the team especially rep who has given me key words for a faster work process. thank you again. HQMS-Valentine.
Prosit cuts my time three quarter of the way faster
ConsIt doesn't have several of number pages
Rod J.
January 29, 2019

“Estimating and Customer Service at it's finest!”

OverallFrom the start of the order process to the completion of the job and the subsequent follow up emails makes Estimate Rocket a keeper!
ProsEverything from start to finish! The Estimate Rocket software is streamless and our customers have responded very well to it!
ConsStarting out can be a little overwhelming. But they have a great library of videos and tutorials in their help section.
Al B.
April 8, 2019

“Great value”

OverallHaving been a small business and doing all hand written estimates and invoices, it has been an easy change for us as we grow into multi user features. We can both see what estimates are written and when work is scheduled.
ProsIt's ease of use for our business. 2 users can see what is going on at all times
ConsWe have not found any issues to date that we can not handle
April 8, 2019
Dave M.
November 20, 2017

“This program does everything I hoped for in an estimating program”

OverallSaves time. Organizes all my estimates and clients. Tracks projects. Online, access any where. Great customer support.
ProsI was in the process of working with a programmer to design an app for estimating. The Programmer put me onto Estimate Rocket "as there is know point in trying to redesign the wheel"
November 20, 2017
Erick V.
Fine Art, 1-10 employees
March 21, 2019

“Estimate Rocket Review”

ProsVery useful for the consumer, the value it adds to my company is a true asset as we grow and move forward.
ConsThere was nothing I disliked the only problem with the software is it is definitely something you have to leave time to learn about.
March 21, 2019
Chad P.
September 5, 2017

“Estimate Rocket is a very valuable tool for me to use when quoting jobs and following up!”

ProsI love the feature which allows me to estimate for raising concrete. These are calculations that would require more of my time if it was not already built into the software.
ConsI wish there was a spell check feature in the text boxes. This would save time.
September 5, 2017
John B.
December 29, 2017

“Great experience! Love the features the software provides! ”

ProsI love the process step by step... From lead to estimate to accepted estimate to schedule work to invoice and completion.
December 29, 2017
Tia C.
April 17, 2017

“Great product”

OverallAfter being in business over 20 years, we have tried many different ways to produce the best estimates. Estimate Rocket has far exceeded our expectations, and are so glad to add it to our lineup of software programs we use.
April 17, 2017