Modio Health Ratings

Overall

About Modio Health

Built by physicians and credentialing experts, Modio Health OneView provides simple, centralized, credentials management for your entire team of healthcare providers. There's no need to hunt for credentialing information anymore; OneView uses public services and primary source verification data to automatically gather provider details like NPI, DEA, license numbers, education, and more. With OneView, keep your team in compliance while your providers focus on clinical care. Learn more about Modio Health

Amanda I.
Credentialing Coordinator
Medical Practice, 51-200 employees

“Modio Review”

OverallThe overall experience has been great! From the implementation to the customer service follow up, everyone on the Modio team I've worked with has been wonderful! The software has streamlined my department so much, and allows for transparency into the department.
ProsThe tracking steps and the alerts tools are the best feature of this system. It allows me to stay on top of the upcoming expiration's on everything from affiliations appointments to CAQH re-attestations. It allows me to have confidence in my credentialing skills, and for my providers to have confidence in me.
ConsA small aspect I don't like about this software is I cannot search providers through the quick access in the "Documents" tab. Anytime I'm in the "documents" tab and want to go to another profile, I need to click on a separate tab, search the provider name and click on it. Or I can go back to "team". Both of these creates an unnecessary step to jump provider profiles.
Julie B.
Credentialing Manager
Medical Practice, 501-1000 employees
July 31, 2019

“Modio is one of the Best Credentialing Software's out there!!”

ProsEase of use and very user friendly. I especially love he alerts tab that shows me all of my providers items that are set to expire. I can quickly run through it and get out my notices to the provider offices just with a click of a button.
ConsNothing at all, I chose this software as they had the most to offer and their customer support is excellent!!
Marc S.
Chief Clinical Officer
Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees
February 9, 2019

“Simple and near-instant prescriber verification”

OverallModio has prevented numerous instances of dispensing on prescriptions written by prescribers with inactive state licenses. The most common of these is with physician residents. In our home state, refills are invalid if the prescribers' license is inactive, so those dispenses would have been both illegal and subject to payer refunds. We also caught an OIG exclusion with a week of its posting.
ProsAs both a Compliance and Clinical Officer, our ability to confirm state licensure, DEA, OIG, PECOS, and NPI is necessary for regulatory and accreditation compliance, as well as reimbursement. The problem has been twofold, the amount of time it takes to confirm those credentials directly and the currency of faster confirmation tools. What our staff appreciates most is the ability to confirm credentials and have immediate primary source verification without delaying initial dispensing.
ConsThere are no dislikes with the Modio Carbon software. The most desired improvement is to have Modio Carbon integrate with our pharmacy dispensing software to update prescriber files, which will also improve adjudication and PDMP activities.
February 9, 2019
Ellen A.
Credentialing and Provider Enrollment Manager
April 6, 2018

“MODIO has never let us down from the day one, Always available and always attentive to our needs.”

ProsThe software is user friendly, the developers have the knowledge and willingness to go the extra mile to complete a new task with very quick turn around. We love the fact that we are not waiting for the request to be added to a list of items for the next update in 6 months or next time it comes out, they are done very quickly. We receive a note every 1 to 2 weeks notifying us of the updates or changes. The live chat is amazing, questions and solutions almost immediately. We are a very large group with multiple states and specialties so to be able to use a software that acts like it was created just for you is awesome. We especially like the updates for licenses and DEA - they are completed right in the software and you are not going in and out to obtain updates to bring in to the provider files. The emails to provider groups for updates is very useful when everyone's license or board expires at the same time. One email and you have sent them all the reminder. The process for applications mapping is easy and quick also. Storing documents very easy to move a group of documents from a different data base. I could go on and on, we really like working in MODIO and the people.
ConsSome of the reporting was not exactly defined as I needed but has since been improved or provided for our group.
April 6, 2018
Kimberly M.
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees
August 2, 2019

“Modio Health Software Review”

OverallModio helps us manage the credentialing and enrollment for multiple organizations
ProsThe ease of use compared to other software with similar functionality and it was built to function in a non-linear environment because nothing at work seems to be sequential. You start something, leave and come back to it, etc.
ConsThere were so many ways to set it up and customize it, it was almost overwhelming.
August 2, 2019
Genevieve S.
Credentialing Specialist
Medical Practice, 1001-5000 employees
October 16, 2018

“Great work flow”

OverallOur experience has been awesome. From onboarding providers, Credentialing, document storage, customer service, I am impressed. All around an impressive Credentialing tool.
ProsIntuitive and customer service is responsive to our request to customize for our program
ConsReports need to be cleaned up alot prior to sending
October 16, 2018
Becky D.
January 24, 2017

“The Most Innovative Team in Credentialing”

OverallThe Modio team in my experience is by far the most innovative, thoughtful team in the Credentialing software world. They are constantly thinking about how to reduce data entry and make their platform more intuitive and automated. The Modio platform is also one of the most flexible that I have used or demoed. They have been working with us to understand what fields and features we need and which ones just add to the noise. I could not say enough positive things about the Modio team and would recommend their platform to anyone who is looking to take their credentialing processes to the next level.

By Modio Health on January 16, 2018
Thank you Becky! We love working with you and your team.
January 24, 2017
Roger B.
Regional Director
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 201-500 employees
August 5, 2019

“Review of Modio”

OverallVery good product, presentation and support.
ProsVery easy to use with tons of functionality. Allows great organization of records and alerts for upcoming deadlines. Has good reporting options.
ConsInterface not yet completed with CAQH. When this gets done will be Fantastic.
August 5, 2019
Harold K.
Pain Doctor
Medical Practice, Unspecified
March 28, 2018

“Excellent, hassle-free credentialing software. Fabulous value.”

OverallFast credentialing help.
ProsValue. Automatically classifies documents. User interface rocks. Priced right! Took me less than 5 minutes to start using it.
ConsIt's all good. Admittedly, I did not do an in-depth comparison with other products, but this one was just too easy to use.
March 28, 2018