Compass Wave Ratings

Overall
4.9/5
4.9/5
4.7/5

About Compass Wave

Compass Wave is an Estimate Tool to help price your cleaning jobs and allow customers to get INSTANT Estimates! You'll have the ability to ask prospective customers questions, and associate those questions with the costs that make up the bottom line of your cleaning business. If you're looking for software that can help you run your Cleaning Business more efficiently, and give you the estimate tools needed to drive prospective customers to your business, then look no further than Compass Wave. Learn more about Compass Wave

Beth D.
Owner and CEO
Consumer Services, 11-50 employees
November 10, 2017

“Compass Wave is an excellent marketing tool. It has helped us grow our business.”

OverallAgain, Compass Wave Software is helping to grow our business.
ProsSoftware is extremely easy to use. I love getting e-mails advising us when someone has placed an inquiry. Great tracking of all inquiries. Clients also find the software easy to use. Tracking the use is important for future comparisons. We appreciate that Compass Wave is helping us to grow our business. Would recommend Compass Wave to other businesses.
ConsThere isn't anything we dislike about this software. If there could be an upgrade to the software, it would be nice to force the user to complete all sections (name, phone number, complete address and e-mail address, before estimating and allowing them to log out.
November 10, 2017
Coleen T.
Business Owner
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees
November 15, 2018

“Compass Wave Review”

OverallPeople who don't want to take the time to call or when we can't be reached can use the online estimator. I am getting a good return for the cost!
ProsI love the fact that people who are super busy can get an online estimate. If I don't hear from them, I can easily follow up with an email or a phone call.
ConsI wish there was a way to search for a customer instead of going through the list.

By Eco York on November 21, 2018
Thank you Coleen for the review! In order to search go to Tools->Sales Database. From that screen in the top right you are able to type in the search box to filter through all of your potential and current clients :) Please contact support@compasswave.com with any questions.
November 15, 2018
Eugena B.
February 14, 2018

“Convenient ”

ProsOnce set up... hands offFor me it is confusing and it took quite a while to get it dialed in to the correct number
ConsThe set up. For me it is confusing and it took quite a while to get it dialed in to the correct number
February 14, 2018
Susie D.
Consumer Services, 11-50 employees
November 20, 2018

“Great Program!!!”

OverallI'm so happy and have been getting estimates where I wouldn't have. I'm am to capitalize on the folks that are visiting my website. I should have done this a long time ago. And I am able to retain more contacts for other marketing funnels.
ProsThat I started getting estimates right away. And that it keeps a data base of all contact information.
ConsNot much. Can't think of anything. Programs been wonderful for my company.

By Eco York on November 24, 2018
Thank you Susie!
November 20, 2018
Shanacee M.
Hospitality, 1-10 employees
November 14, 2018

“Compass wave”

OverallIt is helping us in grow our company. It has paid for itself the 1st week of using it. We have placed it on website. Has been great service for us.
ProsWe love that it collects data for a lead that was actually interested in our services.
Cons We are still learning how to use compass wave we love it so far.

By Eco York on November 15, 2018
Thank you Shanacee for your review! We're happy to hear that it's helped grow your company!
November 14, 2018
Monique U.
CEO/owner
July 16, 2018

“This has been very easy to use. It saves alot of time with getting estimates.”

ProsI like everything about it honestly. Very easy to navigate through. It shows the house to make sure it's correct. I can choose how high or low low to make cost.
ConsI dislike how if a customer wants biweekly cleaning it quotes higher prices. This has cost me a few customers. Other then that I love it

By Eco York on July 20, 2018
Thank you for your review and feedback Monique! Early next week we are actually pushing some changes so you can decrease the % for the frequency of cleanings as well as increase them (Right now you can only increase). Please reach out to support@compasswave.com and we'll help you make the change next week. Thank you for using Compass Wave!
July 16, 2018
Franklin M.
VP or Operations
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees
September 2, 2017

“Excellent software! ”

OverallOnline
ProsEasy for us as well as for our customers. People these days want everything simplified and it doesn't get simpler with Compass wave. They are prompt to assist, very important.
September 2, 2017