iPayables InvoiceWorks Ratings

Overall

About iPayables InvoiceWorks

Were the leading provider of Accounts Payable Automation. By using our advanced electronic invoicing system, InvoiceWorks, companies can process invoices electronically, make changes, and can track payments all while eliminating phone inquiries, data entry, filing and the scanning of documents. The world's largest airline, largest grocer, largest restaurant chain and other Fortune 100 companies use iPayables InvoiceWorks because of its functionality, flexibility, and unmatched value. Learn more about iPayables InvoiceWorks

Julie L.
General Accounting/AP Supervisor
Mining & Metals, 1001-5000 employees
March 3, 2017

“Nas Review”

OverallVery easy implementation, responsive team. Worked well with our team to customize system to meet our business needs. As our processes change, they have been very helpful to suggest and enhance the system to accommodate our growing needs as we change and automate more processes.
ProsVery adaptable to needs. Easy to learn and teach others to use.
ConsI think basic reporting could be improved some so Ad Hoc reports (query based) are not required as much for users since they normally require IT assistance to create.
March 3, 2017
Ashley B.
Accounting Coordinator
Oil & Energy, 11-50 employees
March 26, 2018

“Very Easy to Use”

ProsThis software is very easy to use and a great resource for our company. This has cut down on a lot of time with in our billing department. Easy implementation.
ConsI have no complaints at all about this program. From the cost to customer service all has been great for us.
March 26, 2018
Tyson M.
CFO
Hospital & Health Care, 501-1000 employees
March 2, 2017

“Automating Payables”

OverallWe have become more efficient in our a/p process and have cut costs as well. What is there not to love about that!
March 2, 2017
Laura P.
Business Manager
Accounting, 11-50 employees
February 19, 2019

“HORRIBLE 'support specialists'...”

OverallHorrible company. I have had a programming issue SINCE November 2018 that is still not resolved. I have been unable to upload my invoices (due to an issue on their end), and have not gotten paid since November. Emails, voicemails all go unanswered. When I do actually speak to a live person (I'm calling you out the support team), I get false promises that they will 'get right on my issue and have it resolved by the end of the business day'. Now NOBODY is returning my calls or voicemails! Their 'support specialists' are truly deplorable, and this is no way to run a business!
ProsI don't like anything about this software.
ConsWhere do I start??? Uploading individual invoices was cumbersome. Decided to upload by monthly batch. Been a nightmare since, due to an issue with programming (on their end), and absolutely no help (or response) from their "support specialists"...
February 19, 2019
Dave L.
February 23, 2017

“YUM's experience with iPayables”

OveralliPayables has been a great partner in helping us achieve our goals around invoice automation. Educating our internal user community on how to code and approve invoices has been much easier than I ever anticipated and the system is now identified as standard operating procedure with respect to invoice processing. With the results we've received in automation as well as discount capture, this has been one of the best initiatives we've undertaken.
February 23, 2017
Hospital & Health Care, Unspecified
February 8, 2018

“I love this software”

ProsIt is easy to use and self-explanatory. Very end-user friendly. I have never had a problem with receiving payment on time using this software.
ConsThe space to enter the data items could be a little bit bigger. It does feel a bit cramped when entering more than 3 or 4 line items.
February 8, 2018
Government Relations, 1-10 employees
April 4, 2019

“Very Outdated System”

ProsThe system, while outdated, is simple enough to be self-taught.
ConsChanges to account information do not save, ie. name/email/user/password. This results in outdated names to reflect on invoices.
April 4, 2019