Onstream Webinars Ratings

Overall

About Onstream Webinars

Onstream Media's webinar platform comes equip with all the tools you need to host a successful webinar! Onstream puts you in control of the entire process ¿ simply and cost effectively. Send invitations, collect registrations, email reminders, record the session and distributing follow-up communications all in one solution. Learn more about Onstream Webinars

Dean S.
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
March 12, 2018

“Very pleased with the service. ”

ProsSchedule a meeting in the future and able to use for recurring meeting through out the entire time. I run a real estate school and webcast most of my live classes. I have 4 different types and set a meeting up for each that I can use for the entire school year.
ConsThe usage statistics download should be able to choose shorter time periods (e.g. 1, 7, 14 days, or choose a number from 1 to 30 days)
Gia J.
Admin Specialist
Medical Practice, 10,001+ employees
March 13, 2018

“The Webinars are useful and very easy to learn from ”

OverallIt allows me to learn from my desk.
ProsEasy to use. The content is always easy to understand and I find it convenient to be informed while sitting at my desk. The quality of sound is great and the quality is good.
ConsOccasionally streaming is paused but resumes quickly. Other than that I don't have any issues with the software.
Kat X.
Executive Manager
January 29, 2018

“The tool is easy to use and it does exactly what it says!”

OverallRecorded webinars and reliability on your platform plus video quality!
ProsThere are a few reasons why I like your tool. The tool itself is very easy to use once you've learned it plus it's reliable.
ConsThe only thing that I can think of which isn't super important but being able to embed the recorded videos to WordPress websites.
January 29, 2018
Stephen S.
February 3, 2018

“I've liked being able to do webinars and after some initial glitches, the quality has been good.”

ProsAble to reach people all around the country. Tech help has been prompt and has been able to help me appropriately.
ConsEvery time I do a presentation, I find it difficult to figure out how to invite people. I'm still unclear about how many people can participate when I do a webinar.
February 3, 2018

“Pretty Easy to use.”

ProsPretty easy program to use. Not as expensive as others. The screen sharing option is cool too. Kinda like an all in one instead of having to open up different windows and tabs everything is solid on one page so you can easily navigate through PowerPoints and pictures and etc..
Constance W.
head external comms
Chemicals, 10,001+ employees
March 12, 2018

“first time was a technical disaster but since then ok”

Overallemployee engagement
Proseasy of use and immediate report available so we can give leaders instant feedback like number of users, etc.
Constechnical hitch when we first tried so we're nervous each time we launch it that nobody is awake in the US to help us if we have probs
Kendra C.
Planner
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees
January 30, 2018

“Able to easily set up an interactive talk with audience participation. Great features. ”

OverallWe were able to host events that got our message out to people and to advertise our presence through social media.
ProsThis product has a great value for the money. It has great audience participation integration. There are a lot of options for people listening; they can ask questions, "raise their hands," and admins can easily watch and interact with audience.
ConsIt can be a little difficult to navigate but once you get the hang of it, it feels easy to use. There is a complex way to enter and invite guests that if you have to start over or get confused it can be a bit overwhelming.
Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees
May 14, 2014

“Great service for virtual training!”

OverallAfter painstakingly working with 3-4 other alternatives, we have found Onstream's webinar service is the best option for us run our virtual training sessions. Not only was it easy to set up, the quality was nearly flawless with no noticeable lag-time (well above our next best alternative). Our sales team has yet to switch over due to a contracted service plan with another company, but with 2 full months of our improved productivity they will be making the switch as soon as that contract runs up too.
ProsFast and reliable service Flexible for use on multiple devices Excellent management controls and tracking Outlook integration No downloads are required! This has made our lives much easier getting the participants to join on time.
May 14, 2014
January 16, 2018

“Long time satisfied customer”

OverallOur account rep and their technical support are excellent. We have been satisfied with Onstream since day one as I mentioned before then when it was Infinite Conferencing.
ProsWe have used Onstream for quite some time, since it was Infinite Conferencing. The platform has had various updates and our instructors as well as in-house producers find the transitions to be seamless while bringing improvements.
January 16, 2018
Patty B.
Mgn Director
November 25, 2015

“Our experience with Onstream Webinars”

OverallOnstream Webinars has extensive features and functionality. We loved how we could customize our view, and brand our webinars with our company logo. It's a really great intuitive interface. We were also impressed with Onstream's customer service. The Onstream reps were great at training, answering questions and supporting us through the whole process of planning and executing our event. Onstream makes webinars interesting and fun to watch, which is great for lead generation. We have a lot of detail to communicate with potential clients. We loved how we could use streaming video, infographics, PowerPoint presentations and other multi-media to get our points across.
November 25, 2015
Renata G.
Executive Assistant

“Overall good experience.”

ProsGood connectivity, quality of the picture and audio. Great customer support. The platform is good and easy to use.
ConsNot as easy to use if you are not computer savvy, some glitches with screen sharing, bringing other parties to the conference.
Internet, Unspecified
March 12, 2018

“One of the most amazing software programs yet developed.”

OverallThe proper preparation of my company needs.
ProsWhat I like most about this product is that customer support is very helpful of what needs and questions about this program that I had.
Karen H.
Professional Training & Coaching, Unspecified
May 21, 2015

“Disappointing”

OverallWe used Onstream for 3 meetings involving 25 and up locations. The software was cumbersome and unwieldy. The user manual lacked an index or even a Table of Contents. It was difficult for people to sign on, to understand how to share information on the screen, the registration process was a challenge and time-consuming. A follow-up message to non-attendees went out to all attendees. The final straw was being unable to access the recording of the last session, contacting support, and getting no response. We asked for a refund of our subscription and this was denied.
ProsAt first, customer support was helpful. There are a lot of features. The pricing is reasonable.
ConsThe manual needs an index and/or Table of Contents for navigation. A chat feature would be useful versus needing to call to get support. Following up with a client concern is good practice. Refunding when a product doesn't satisfy is also good practice.
May 21, 2015
Food Production, Unspecified
March 13, 2018

“Review on Onstream Webinars”

ProsThis product is very easy to use and calling into customer support is a breeze! I've never had a major technical issue.
Melissa J.
Pres

“Great and informative”

OverallNothing, is wrong with software and I have to knowing to constantly have this software as well as the to find if there can be a glitch, navs or even any operable problems at the present moment.
Pros User friendly and navigation and keeps working and able to have the capacity to work even through the batches and are being process.
Christopher F.
Founder & CEO
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
May 20, 2014

“Must Have Webinar Platform”

OverallOnstream Media's Webinar platform is chock full of useful features and functionality. It's more robust than other platforms on the market. We've been very pleased with the results of the Lead Generation Webinar Programs we've implemented on behalf of our B2B and B2C clients across various industries.
Pros- Excellent service - Easy branding - Mobile ready - Cloud-based - Integrated registrations and reminders
May 20, 2014
Fay S.
Publisher, Partner
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
May 19, 2014

“Onstream webinars are five-star!”

OverallOnstream Media provides a rich webinar experience for both the webinar host (CommPRO.biz) and the attendees. We've been working with Onstream for several years and have produced some really terrific events. The reason why? Onstream provides outstanding technology and outstanding service.
ProsOnstream Media provides five-star technology. Onstream Media provides five-star customer service.
May 19, 2014
Shera Dawn M.
HR Director
March 19, 2018

“It did most of everything I wanted, it took me a bit to figure out a couple things.”

OverallI was able to more easily share information with people in different locations.
ProsI liked that I could chose how to set up my screen/what everyone else would see. This way I can make the slide show I made the focus, but still have an area off to the side for chatting... or even a poll.
ConsPutting in the icons wasn't always easy to figure out which was which... and I had to match sizes correctly.
Patricia L S.
Education Management, Self-employed
March 13, 2018

“I am learning the software by experimenting with it. So far, I am satisfied.”

OverallWebinar production
ProsThe quality seems to be better than what I have observed with other companies. I purchased an external microphone. This helped tremendously. When I record, it doesn't sound like I'm in a box.
ConsThe uncertainty that I can feel even when I am doing things right! I know that this will pass as I become more familiar with the software.
Duncan H.
Managing Director

“Everything worked fine”

ProsI have used this platform to both participate in and to listen to various webinars and it's basically fine.
ConsI have not experienced any major issues with it. Sometimes in the past logging in has been a bit glitchy.
Douglas L.
Webmaster and Host operator for webinars
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees
March 13, 2018

“Challenging to learn how to manage and use the system for a distributed meeting.”

OverallEnabled us to hold all resident meetings when we lost our main auditorium. We streamed video and sound to 5 remote meeting rooms from the one auditorium still available to us. In this manner we were able to serve 250 residents from a 100 seat venue, with slideshow and Q&A presentations.
ProsLow cost was a major factor. Once we solved local bandwidth issues the product has been relatively stable
ConsVery little assistance in resolving integration issues with local network and hardware issues. Instability when the traffic is low...such as long pauses in the presenter's slide show. Tendency for Onstream to drop the connection with glitches in the network feed.
Drew N.
Senior Marketing Manager
Financial Services, 201-500 employees
March 13, 2018

“Quick, easy to use on the fly no-frills video conferencing”

OverallSave Time. Improve prospect experience. Increase in productivity.
ProsVery reliable, easy for clients to use too. I use this often for website administration training to show clients how to update their websites and they can see my screen clearly without any jumping or lag while I'm working.
501-1000 employees
March 14, 2018

“Simple and easy to use”

ProsSimple, easy to use webinar platform that can be used for hosting webinars for multiple users. It is also reasonably priced.
ConsThe per usage pricing model, while reasonable, makes it harder to predict costs and does limit usage to some extent.
dg g.
Executive Director

“Satisfactory”

ProsWorks as expected. Found the interface to be user-friendly and did not experience any issues, problems or concerns.
ConsNo issues. Everything worked fine and the experience was as expected. I did not experience any concerns or problems.
Computer Software, 1001-5000 employees

“Great Conferencing Tool”

ProsI like all of the features that Onstream offers and the clarity of the call was very good. It is a good value for the price.
ConsI think the UI/UX could use a little work. Maybe an online tutorial that helps with navigation. It is a bit confusing.
March 12, 2018

“Great product, smooth experience. ”

ProsI found the product very easy to use. It was a pleasure. I've used a few different webinar tools for the courses I take and I this was a good option.
Ian B.
Retail, Unspecified
April 16, 2015

“Moving on”

OverallWe are moving on to another platform after 5 Onstream Webinar events fraught with difficulty. Support staff were as confused as we were whenever we called for help. A major drawback is not having an easy way to download the completed webinars for uploading to YouTube.
April 16, 2015
Karina V.
Marketer
March 14, 2018

“This is a user-friendly and intuitive tool. ”

ProsThe software is up-to-date with the latest features for conferencing and webinars. It helps toward a simplified user experience.
Jon M.
PRESIDENT

“Easy to watch.”

ProsEasy to watch the live stream. The stream I watched had great graphics and was fast. I never used it other than to watch 1 live stream
Gretchen S.
Program Manager
March 12, 2018

“Ease, simple for multiple user skill levels.”

ProsWhat I like most about this software is that it has quick connection and sharing abilities with all participants.
Shawn T.
Sales associate
March 18, 2018

“Really ok not bad”

ProsHavent been really able to use much of the software but in the near future i would like to try more and understand
ConsCant really say much that i dont like havent had much usage out of it really but i dont see much wrong right now at the moment
March 18, 2018
Marc F.
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
February 11, 2019

February 11, 2019
Michelle G.
PR consultant
March 19, 2018

“Simple to use, Onstream is a good option for webinars. It's really easy to set up and use. ”

ProsThe ease of use. You can get on your webinar quickly and easily. There are some options that make it difficult with other software. That can be very frustrating. Onstream is an example of how to make it easy.
ConsMaybe they should offer more pricing tiers. I also saw some complaints about sound quality (although this hasn't been an issue for me.
TIFFANY B.
March 13, 2018

“I really enjoyed my experience using this software. Very easy to use.”

ProsI like that it was very easy to navigate and to personalize my use. The instructions were clear and allowed me to use the software with ease.
ConsI would prefer a lot more flexibility with the options that i'm afforded. Also different plans depending on custom use.
aaron l.
storekeeper
Facilities Services, 501-1000 employees
March 22, 2018

“very simple and easy to use.”

OverallEase of use and user friendly software
ProsIt was very easy to use, the features where where simple the layout made since. It was easy to invite others to your session.
ConsThe connection with the website seemed to lag and be slow at times depending on time of day. The cost was another factor.
March 22, 2018