Cabertel Ratings

Overall
4.8/5

About Cabertel

Cabertel provides hosted VoIP services to businesses in the United States and offers free phones and competitive monthly pricing. Learn more about Cabertel

Jay C.
Opperation Manager
Construction, 11-50 employees
April 24, 2017

“Service, Quality, Equipment...Second to none!”

OverallOur plumbing service company was searching for a better phone solution when we came across Cabertel. Due to the negative reviews of other VOIP carriers we were quite hesitant to go down this road. After discussing options with Cabertel I decided to give it a try. Let me tell you, we couldn't be happier. Cabertel allowed us to try the product at no charge. We had expected call quality to be the same, or less, than our traditional analog system. Boy were we wrong. The call quality is OUTSTANDING! After a successful trial with one phone I was ready to make the purchase. Here is where Cabertel really stands out. Our Cabertel representative suggested that we try a second phone to be sure the system worked as we wanted with multiple phones. Again, everything worked fantastically! Our experience with their customer service was unquestionably the best service I have ever experienced. At no time was Cabertel more interested in selling phones than providing us with the best possible product. From start to finish this company is the best. If you need a phone system that you can manage with ease, experience top quality calls, and have the best support...Don't hesitate to give Cabertel a try!
ProsCall quality...Outstanding. Service...Phenomenal. Equipment...Top quality. Fantastic service
ConsI haven't found a negative yet.
Recommendations to other buyersIf you want a VOIP system that works great and provides you with matched customer service, try Cabertel.
April 24, 2017
Steven F.
Executive Director
Sports, 11-50 employees
April 27, 2017

“Great service. Reliable and easy. ”

OverallCaberTel has been a great partner for our small business. The service is reliable and they respond quickly to any concerns we have.
ProsEasy to use and reliable.
Kelly G.
March 22, 2017

“Best Phone option Ever!”

OverallI couldn't be happier with my experience! It isn't often that you receive such personal service when shopping online for a product or service. Andy helped me get everything set up from start to finish until I was completely comfortable. A far cry from the service I was getting from my traditional carrier. I was nervous about implementing VOIP because I have had a sketchy experience in the past with another VOIP company, but now I will never turn back. My phones are feature rich and for about 1/2 the price of my traditional land line I have 2 lines, SMS capability and a person to call if I every have problems. LOVE! ** I did research a few other companies before landing on Cabertel. None of them offered everything I was looking for (SMS capability, the ability to port to my cell phone if we should have internet problems and functional customer service) Stop your search now! You've found the best!
Paula C.
April 27, 2017

“CaberTel is quality all around!”

OverallExcellent service all around! The order, setup, and startup of this new phone system in our office was seamless. We're a California nonprofit so cost was a factor in deciding to switch from Comcast to CaberTel. The price of the phone service is about 1/2 of our previous service. The quality of the phone hardware is great, too. The customer service at CaberTel is fantastic. It is great to talk to someone local (US) who is knowledgeable and friendly! We're pleased to be CaberTel customers.
Kathy L.
March 23, 2017

“Cabertel - Great Product! Super Service!”

OverallWe switched our insurance agency phone service to Cabertel about 5 months ago and are SUPER happy with the experience. Excellent customer service; great phone features and voice quality. Our account manager, is very responsive. Plus! We will save at least $3000 a year from our prior service. Also had the opportunity to use their smart phone app to communicate with our office while in Canada. Worked great! No extra cost.
March 23, 2017
MICHAEL J.

“Crystal clear communications”

OverallThe stand-out feature I find to be amazing is the quality of voice transmission. Even conference calling sounds as though everyone is in the same room. The features are easy to follow, and the customer service is absolutely outstanding!