MyAppointments Ratings

Overall

About MyAppointments

MyAppointments is an easy-to-use appointment book software program. You can schedule appointments yourself or allow your clients to request or schedule appointments. MyAppointments automatically sends reminders of upcoming appointments and requests confirmations. Accept payments by cash, check or credit card in our sales register. Have a website or Facebook page? Simply add a "Schedule an Appointment" button and invite your clients to book directly from your website, Facebook or Instagram page. Learn more about MyAppointments

Sayda A.
April 17, 2018

“I have been a customer for 15 years!”

OverallI am better organized, my clients can make requests for new appointments from their cell phone, and my staff can check their schedules remotely from home.
ProsI started using their Elite desktop program back in 2003. The reason we loved Elite was because it was so user-friendly and easy to understand. We switched over to MyAppointments (their cloud-based solution) mostly because we wanted clients to receive text messages to their cell phones reminding them of their upcoming appointments. MyAppointments is a great software program, but what I love most is their customer support -- I have real person I can call to ask a question anytime. They are friendly, courtesy and eager to hear my input for improvement. Whenever I have a suggestion for improvement they listen and keep me updated as changes get added. We are located in New Orleans where we get a lot of tourists visiting and we love how new clients can find us online by typing in "New Orleans" on the main page for MyAppointments. I love this system!
ConsWe would like clients to receive one text reminder for all five services scheduled in one day, instead a text reminder per service. We understand this will be updated for us in the future.

By Alturnity Technologies on May 24, 2018
Thanks for the great suggestion, Sayda! MyAppointments now sends only one text reminder to a customer for all appointments scheduled for a single day.
April 17, 2018
Lizzie B.
April 12, 2018

“MyAppointments Came To My Doorstep!!!”

ProsI found MyAppointments at the IBS NY 2018 trade show. They were the cheeriest salon management software company in the entire space, and to make it better they integrate with Square, which I am currently using for processing. I thoroughly enjoyed the walkthrough that they did for me at the show, and for the first time (because I have tried to use other software programs in the past) I left their booth feeling very positive; ready to head back to the salon and get started. Not only did I get a quick follow up phone call and tutorial, but then I got a personal handwritten note in the mail. Followed again by a text. The next thing I knew, my rep at MyAppointments told me he was coming to me. From Florida to upstate (and I mean UPstate) New York, 1307 miles, they came. And I spent a delightful time working hard and learning a ton. We sat side by side entering data and taking notes. He did whatever was needed including a remote call to the developer during our session. I am really impressed with their customer service and by the program itself. I have a hopeful feeling regarding how much myAppointments is going to help my business grow and succeed. The relative ease of use as well as the pleasing graphics really works for me. I feel confident and satisfied with my purchase. Thank you!
ConsThe fact that I have to discipline myself to really learn it to make it my own and have it work for me. But already I can see that the hard work is up front, and since I was helped by my rep, I'm almost all set. I'm not fond of some of the colors, but a little bird told me that adjustments are being made to make it even better.
April 12, 2018
Sherrie H.
Owner/Operator
Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees
October 27, 2017

“This is the EASIEST software program I have ever seen!!”

OverallI really like being able to put all my data in a computer instead of it being on paper everywhere.
ProsI own a hair salon business in a small town in southern Georgia. Life in this small town is simple and easy going -- and that's exactly what I wanted from a software program -- SIMPLE and EASY. I have nothing but great things to say about MyAppointments. I signed up for a free trial period after first meeting the team from MyAppointments at a beauty show in Orlando. I have been very impressed with all of its wonderful features. Makes my job easier My formal employee used another software program to book appointments, I think it was called Vagaro. I used to watch her struggle with it all the time. In fact, recently I was encouraging her to consider switching over to MyAppointments since it is sooooo much easier. MyAppointments is versatile, easy to understand, I pick things up quickly. I like that the screens are not crowded with a lot unnecessary stuff and I see only what I need to see at any given moment. For a person that is not tech savvy, it's easy for me to use this program. Now, regarding their training and technical support, I have one word... "AWESOME." They are there when you need them no matter what. One day Shelly from their office called me up on the phone and asked me, "Are you ready to add a "BOOK NOW" button to your FaceBook page?" I really liked that he was looking out for my best interest and following up with me. Their team is polite and easy to talk to on the phone. did I mention yet that I really LOVE MYAPPOINTMENTS?
October 27, 2017
Patricia C.
April 4, 2018

“I am Happy Customer for 9 years Now!”

OverallIt's easy for me, and I can save client records, gives me totals, easy to click, all my reports
ProsThe people behind MyAppointments have always been there for me throughout the years. I first started using their desktop program called Elite, which was very easy to use. And was very happy to switch over to their internet version which offers even more powerful functions. One time someone from MyAppointments came to my business in person to provide further training. I highly recommend MyAppointments for anyone. The appointment book, client features and sales register are extremely easy. and my clients love receiving text message reminding them of their next appointments. I really love it. Going on 9 years strong with this software company!
Micheal F.
Cosmetology Department Chair
Education Management, 1-10 employees
August 17, 2018

“Students and staff love using MyAppointments at Midland College in Texas”

OverallMyAppointments has an excellent program so far. Waiting to see what the future holds with this app.
ProsThis program is very easy to use. It is a very successful program with the students and staff. Being able to check appointments from our phone is amazing. Very easy to close out at the end of the day. We like the social media compatibility. MyAppointments sent staff out to personally train us in our own environment. Rep was awesome!!!
ConsGift Certificate and card is not easily accessible. Figured out Client Account is the best option right now.
August 17, 2018
Abhimanyu S.
Proprietor
July 20, 2018

“Its my virtual secretary for appointments”

ProsIt sends text msgs to the customer for their appointments, the customer support is very friendly and helps you resolve issues on the spot
Cons1 customer - 1 text msg for 1 days appointment, irrespective of the services they have booked. This is more of a feature enhancement.

By Alturnity Technologies on November 19, 2018
Thanks for the review, Abhimanyu! MyAppointments now sends out a single text or email reminder that includes all services scheduled for the day. No more multiple texts in a single day!
July 20, 2018
Faunia F.
Massage Therapist
April 18, 2017

“Easy to use/ time effiecent ”

OverallI highly reccommend appointments.com. Its very easy to set up, and ounce it's set up, it's like having your own personal secretary, storing client information, online booking, alerts to you as soon as anything happends like appointment bookings, canceling or rescheduling . Also txt alerts to your clients confirming their appointments for the next day. I really enjoy knowing anyone can book at anytime from anywhere they are, and I will be alerted wherever I am.
ProsEasy set up/ reliabity/ cost efficient/ time saving
April 18, 2017
Ericka H.
August 21, 2018

“Somabel Med Spa in Texas is in love with MyAppointments”

ProsFor 20 years we have been using the desktop program (Elite) and we are excited about the conversion to the cloud base solution. The best part of my relationship with the company is there customer service and eagerness to help me any time I call in. I especially appropriated Reps.
ConsI am excited about my new online profile page for my clients to see.
August 21, 2018
Sidnice T.
April 7, 2018

“Can't Wait to use this in my Training Center for Continuing Education!!!”

OverallMyAppointments has changed the way I book appointments -- no more carrying an appointment book and pen. Also, my clients can stop calling me day and night to ask when I am available -- instead, they just book online from their cell phone!
ProsI was at the show in NY last month and wasn't looking for software and saw a friendly face at the MyAppointments booth. His anme was Leroy. Without saying a word, I could tell he had something REAL to offer so we started to talk. He started to tell me about MyAppointments and from that point onward I was sold! I am using it today and love it. Easy for me to book appointments and easy for my clients. I plan to soon open a training center for continuing education for licensed beauty and barber professionals. This software is so easy that I am planning to use it at the training center. Oh, and I really love the "real people" experience I get from MyAppointments!
ConsI have no comments here I have no comments here I have no comments here I have no comments here I have no comments here
April 7, 2018
Danielle J.
Owner/Receptionist
Design, 1-10 employees
April 2, 2019

“Excellent choice”

OverallAll in all the program works well.
ProsI like the ease of booking appointments from mobile devices. The screens are easy to navigate and it meets the needs of our salon. The BEST part of this program is the support staff you call when you need help. They are fabulous!!!!!
ConsI think the only thing that would rock would be the ability to edit a register transaction after it is closed like the old Elite software.

By Alturnity Technologies on April 4, 2019
Thanks for the kind words, Danielle. Based on user input (like your own) we have revised our register so that you can edit closed transactions. I think you'll be happy with the change!
April 2, 2019
Valerie G.
Salon Owner
Chemicals, Self-employed
March 22, 2019

“Pink Hair”

ProsVery easy to work with and if I have a question it's very easy to contact a representative.
ConsSometimes when I'm in a rush it's too many steps to make an appointment or review a clients past appointment
March 22, 2019
Jed P.
Head of Technology & User Experience
January 23, 2018

“Easy to use and efficient use of time”

ProsIt is extremely easy to set up and hit the ground running. The price is more than fair and I love that there is no contract. The product is easy to customize and the interface is intuitive. Patrons are able to easily and conveniently book their appointments.
ConsAt times the software runs slow, however technical support is always readily available to assist with any conflict.
January 23, 2018
Rebecca H.
June 23, 2018

“No more texting back and forth with clients! That's the best part!”

Overallhelped to be better organized
ProsThe software is very easy to use, support is awesome. I love how I can see my appointments on my cell phone or laptop. In the past clients would text me back and forth asking me which days and times i am open. Now with MyAppointments, my clients can see my openings right from their cell phones and select a date and time without ever having to text me. I have used a desktop program in the past and love having all my data stored in the cloud -- no more having to back up data. I highly recommend this program to anyone.
ConsI can't think of any cons at this time I can't think of any cons at this time I can't think of any cons at this time
June 23, 2018
Monica M.
Owner/ stylist
April 28, 2017

“Iam not great with technology and was a bit scared but was so amazed on how easy it was to learn/use”

ProsI love how user friendly it is, I have not had any issues using or learning it! I love how it sends text message reminders to the clients and also to me whenever a change has been made to my schedule!
April 28, 2017
Bonnie W.
owner/operator
October 14, 2017

“Awesome team to work with!!!!!”

OverallI left a software company that was all about money, and not the consumer. Went with the team @ myappointments and the experience is completely opposite. They ask what I need from the program and are working very hard to try to accommodate and care about what I need as a business owner
ProsI am currently using their desktop program, eagerly looking forward to using cloud version. The help from Steven, Tony, and Shelly is awesome . Getting started with the program, they are all walking me through, working with each other on what needs to be done changed or sorted through. It has been an awesome experience.. I cannot wait for a long relationship with the program and tech support
October 14, 2017
Genevee D.
June 22, 2018

“Great Customer Service! Loved that it integrates with Square!”

OverallI'm saving money with a software that's more user friendly and it integrates with Square.
ProsI am switching from another online booking system that was complicated and overpriced. I like that this is user friendly and less expensive. I also like that it integrates with my Square. I also like that there is one on one training. What really impressed me was someone from MyAppointments drove all the way to Lafayette, IN to personalize my experience with the software.
ConsI am pleased with what I see I am pleased with what I see I am pleased with what I see I am pleased with what I see
June 22, 2018
tara l.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
August 11, 2018

“AMAZING”

Overalli love the fact that they actually sent out someone to set it up and teaches how to use it, our other software company charges for that and i have it 5 years and STILL CANT UNDERSTAND AND UTILIZE 80% OF IT.
ProsThis is very user friendly and my staff LOVES being in control of their bookings, it makes them feel like an important part of this business
ConsNONE SO FAR, im so excited to start using it
August 11, 2018
Carly C.
August 12, 2018

“All Set in 1 Day”

OverallThis software will definitely simplify our life as stylist. It will also cut down on telephone time which makes our time more efficient. It's user friendly and simple for the clients to use. Rep was very patient and explained all functionality of the software. We have moved from appointment books to online booking software all in one day. We are excited about the transition.
ProsThis software is easy to use and super efficient. It is tailored to support different stylists at the same salon.
ConsThey should add a client self check-in upon arrival instead of us checking the client in (like at a kiosk)
August 12, 2018
msBonnie S.
April 5, 2018

“The BEST Business Decision Ive made..!!!”

OverallMade my life easier
ProsI looove the fact that this program is user friendly..my customers enjoyed the ease of scheduling their appointments without having to contact me ...So it was a win-win for both.. Because I could continue working on my clients and check and approve appointments later in my day.. Everything i have learned bout this program i absolutely love...and i cannot wait to recommend to many of my industry friends...Thank you MyAppointments for making my load easier and allowing me to make more $$$..
April 5, 2018
Kim K.
Owner / Stylist
May 16, 2018

“ I'm "wowed" by this company and their integrity!”

OverallIt helps me to stay better organized and my clients love the text reminders
ProsWe met the MyAppointments team at America's Beauty Show in Chicago 2018. I really was impressed with a representative. He was wonderful and explained everything very simply. Today one of the representative came to my salon and continued to do the same. I'm wowed by this company and the integrity it seems to have. Thank you, I appreciate the one on one training.
ConsI can't think of any con, it is so easy to use.
May 16, 2018
Jill N.
March 8, 2018

“the best”

Prosbeing a busy family of 5 this is a must to keep up with activities and work related jobs. quick and easy to learn!
March 8, 2018
Nadine B.
Pet Groomer
October 17, 2017

“I've learned to use this software program under 30 minutes ”

OverallMakes life easier...more time for margaritas!
ProsWithin an hour after signing up for free membership I received a text message from a representative ready to help me. Over the course of a couple of weeks he was very patient due to my schedule he was very accommodating. Being that I let him know I was computer illiterate I found that this was pretty easy to navigate..easy to book appointments and to add clients. I highly recommend this software for any pet grooming business.
October 17, 2017
schazzard b.
Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees
October 11, 2017

“great customer satisfaction 100% and i highly recommend this software to all businesses.”

Overallit makes my life easy because my clients don't have to call me anymore they can book an appt directly from their cellphone.
Prosuser friendly and very simple . love the face to face interaction. I first met the my appointment team in orlando and i fell in love with the program instantly. i really love how fast they get back to me quickly and efficiently. im very happy they continued to call me to keep up with my progression as a new business owner. The support rep. actually came from Gainesville and trained 2 of my appts and they pickedup the software very b quick and easily. im very thankful to them!!!!
Consim looking forward to upgrades and more control over customization. i love the feature that allows my clients to book an appointment on their own and i wish i could customize it a little more so i can customize it to my website.
October 11, 2017
Rose S.
Professional Hypnotherapist and Life Coach
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Self-employed
September 25, 2017

“Thank God For Human Companies...”

OverallMeets my business needs and solves a pressing client management challenge. But human contact means everything when push comes to shove...it makes a difference to have a human being get on the phone.
ProsSoftware is easy to use and set up. Support was amazing. I had difficulty initially navigating the system, primarily because I was not sure of what I needed. I received a text from one of their amazing professionals, who easily walked me through what I needed. But utilization of my time I have had in ages.
September 25, 2017
Melissa Y.
Cosmetics, 1-10 employees
July 27, 2018

“They take such good care of us! They even sent team all the way from Florida to help us. ”

OverallIts cheaper, better and more user friendly than our last scheduling program.
ProsWe love that it is so similar to Elite. It meets all of our needs and some here at the salon. They answer the phone first time every time if we need tech support and they speak plain English.It is also very user friendly.
ConsWe don't like that it doesn't prompt us for a formula while checking out a customer but we were assured they would develop a feature for us!
July 27, 2018
Sidney S.
May 14, 2018

“Awesome, wonderful customer care!”

ProsI am not technology friendly. And this system was so easy to get integrated into our salon. And I love the fact that someone came out to our business and got hands on with all of our staff. The transfer seems like a piece of cake!
ConsSo far I am thrilled! I don't know that I can pick anything out just yet. We are looking forward to our business running better than it has been without a booking system.
May 14, 2018
Fatima D.
April 4, 2018

“My Appointments has redefined my LIFE!!”

ProsI came in contact with My Appointment during the IBS Show (New York) in March. My business, life, service, and quality of life has change because I am less stressed about managing my appointment book or clients. I have more time to focus on providing service and marketing.
ConsYou have to be crazy to dislike anything. You have to be crazy to dislike anything. You have to be crazy to dislike anything.
Ashely A.
Instructor
Education Management, 51-200 employees
April 6, 2018

“Fell in love immediately!!”

OverallWill improve our school transition to the work force.
ProsThe system and fast and easy to work from any device. The training was very informative and exciting! This is a great system for all ages! We are a school and added the program to help the students transition to the work force!
ConsI have nothing bad to say. I have nothing bad to say. I have nothing bad to say. I have nothing bad to say.
April 6, 2018
Jennifer L.
office administrator
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
June 2, 2017

“Great technical support, always attentive, website is easy to use and its very resourceful. ”

OverallAllows us to smoothly process our patient's information for scheduling purposes.
ProsIt is customizable and easy to use. Fast & efficient. Patients are able to interact with the website and allows them to easily and conveniently book their appointments.
ConsSometimes software runs slow however technical support is always readily available to assist us with any conflict.
June 2, 2017
Katelyn W.
Lead Teacher
Education Management, 201-500 employees
August 19, 2019

“Perfect Appointment Setting”

ProsEasy to book and set appointments and allows me to set reminders as well. This is good software
ConsNone I think it's working pretty good so far
August 19, 2019
Danielle G.
Salon Owner
July 14, 2018

“The program is very user friendly and easy to use.”

ProsI was amazed that shortly after creating an account, I received a text from a real person reaching out to me to offer support and help with set up! Awesome!!!
ConsI would like a feature if which mass texts can be sent out to Costomers to make announcements. I heard it's coming soon. That would be great!
July 14, 2018
Joann B.
November 9, 2017

“I've been using it for 2 months now It's easy to navigate Can't wait for a few more features ”

Overallable to go on the internet and use and noble device
ProsGetting the emails when someone makes an appointment and the price of the software and there is no contract
ConsWould like to put in clients History like what formulas I use The last time they had a relaxer or any kind of chemical Features for more tracking
November 9, 2017
Fred H.
Supervisor
July 25, 2018

“Glad I found it.”

OverallHelp me to stay better organized
ProsI run a barbershop and clients were driving me crazy with texts and emails. My appointments is making it better for my day to day appointments. Looking forward to a long professional relationship.
Consn/a
July 25, 2018
Darlene F.
Operator
June 18, 2018

“Awesome!”

ProsBecame aquainted w/the company at premiere Orlando. Very professional, personable service. Easy and affordable. Great investment!
June 18, 2018
Amy D.
Photographer
Photography, 1-10 employees
October 10, 2017

“Exceptional customer support. Easy for me, easy for clients!”

OverallIt provided the virtual 'reservations desk' I was seeking and allowed clients to book appointments without contacting me.
ProsI have been jaw-drop amazed by the personal, human, attentive, responsive customer support. Within two hours of sign-up, I received a text from my assigned customer rep! He was prompt in his responses and knowledgeable to help. He was genuine in getting to the bottom of what I needed out of the software and helping me get it to the point that it was doing exactly what I needed it to. If we came to a non-templated need, he contacted the people who were able to change things and customize to my specific, unique needs. It's extremely user-friendly. Clients have also been on and booked appointments with ease and I have not had any issues or complaints from them having any trouble.
Amber U.
Assistant
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees
May 13, 2019

“Convicence in all ways possible”

ProsI really enjoyed how user friendly it was.
ConsThe only thing that I experienced that could be a con is that it could take some time to get the hang of it.
May 13, 2019
Anna R.
April 24, 2017

“Excellent Customer Support”

OverallHaving used this scheduling program since February, I have been very impressed by the efficient technical support. My learning curve was a steep one, and the technical support staff diligently removed any obstacles I had. Suggestions I as a consumer have had, are taken seriously.
April 24, 2017
LaTonya P.
USER
Telecommunications, Self-employed
June 13, 2019

“USER”

ProsI liked that it keeps me on track with my appointments.
ConsIf you don't cancel after your trial that it will chagre you for it.

By Alturnity Technologies on June 14, 2019
Thanks for the review LaTonya. Since we do not ask for any credit card information in order to use the free trial, we do not bill our customers after the trial period ends. If they decide to continue using the program, the customer then provides their billing information and begins our monthly billing process.
June 13, 2019