Rocketspark Ratings

Overall

About Rocketspark

Build your own website without any technical or design skills. You can edit everything about our beautiful templates including fonts, colours, layout, pictures and text. Graphic designers can design and launch beautiful websites without writing any code and your clients will love how easily they can edit their own content. Rocketspark is also an ecommerce website builder that gives you all the tools you need to create and run a beautiful ecommerce website. Learn more about Rocketspark

Linda B.
September 3, 2017

“Overall our experience has been a positive one, easy to get started and great support when needed”

OverallWe had our old website for 10 years, and it was no longer capable of doing many of the things we wanted to be able to do, to keep up with developments in online retail, and the direction we were wanting to head. In particular at the time of moving, our old website was not a secure site and could not be optimised for mobiles.... Both of these Rocket Spark offered.... and they were recommended and they were local :)
ProsEasy to follow templates, instructions, and readily available help made it easy to set up the website ourselves without needing to employ a designer or developer. Also the SEO information was really good too. We already knew a lot of this, but had worked long and hard to learn it, so it is great to see it provided. We like that Rocket Spark is a local company, are so available and prompt in replying to us when we contact them, and are constantly looking to develop and fine tune their software.
ConsThe software covers all the basics for an online shop, but lacks some of the features offered by some other providers of online shopping sites. We have contacted Rocket Spark about a couple of these issues and potential additions to our website and have been assured they will be considering them for future development. Online sales data is collected and provided, but can inaccurate as sales figures are calculated based on orders being placed, not payment being received. This also means that if an order is refunded the figure cannot be removed for the total either. There is no method to keep track of sales figures for unpaid direct credit orders, or refunded orders, as the unpaid orders and abandoned baskets category does not capture these. There is also no ability to up-sell just prior or at check out.

By Rocketspark on January 18, 2018
HI Linda, thanks for your review! With the new version of Rocketspark ecommerce we launched recently, we have made some improvements in this area and we have more in the pipeline for better visibility of unpaid orders, refunded orders etc. Please keep the feedback coming. We have invested significantly into Rocketspark ecommerce in the last 6 months and some major new features have been launched but there is even more to come.
September 3, 2017
Leanne S.
Director and Owner
Retail, Self-employed
June 13, 2017

“Extremely helpful.Any questions are answered promptly. Give you ideas,steps/links to improve .”

OverallEasy to use. Able to keep up with current trends. Can be changed at anytime with many options. Good checkout process.Direct links with social media , payment systems etc. Can be personalised.
Pros Images are taken care of. Easy to manage. Good platform.Kept upto date. Good links with social media and trending ideas. Great value for money. NZ based.It was a perfect way to start a new website with their trial process.I was even fortunate enough to extend the trial until I was sure I was ready. Great expertise team to guide and help you with anything to do with this particular software.Easy to manage and use. Good selection of templates and you have the ability to change any part of the website admin at any time. Good checkout process which links to direct payment system. Great to have the editing and preview available.Links with SEO (and Google). Available search function which I did not have in my previous website. Ability to manage and design banners,slides ,pages,
ConsPerhaps an easier/clearer comments section on the checkout process as customers don't see it and email me their preferences/messages for cards etc. Currently I get them to place any extra information in the shipping information box near checkout.This is mentioned on my website but they still don't see it!.

By Rocketspark on January 18, 2018
Hi Leanne, late last year we released a new version of Rocketspark ecommerce with a completely redesigned ecommerce checkout experience for buyers. Hopefully you like the improvement and thanks for leaving your review.
Amanda F.
Ceo
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
August 13, 2019

“Rocketspark Rocks”

OverallAs above, it's an all round great product. I love the community they've built for their partners as well, so we can all work together to help each other.
ProsThe ease of use, and ability to be able to offer beautiful functional websites to everyone. I also think the support is next level amazing, they go above and beyond to help, and work with us to build more options
ConsThere is nothing that I don't like, everything I need works!
August 13, 2019
karl t.
business owner and chef
June 10, 2017

“friendly and helpful staff ...proactive. Smart looking website and easy to use for building DIY ”

ProsThe support is good. I like the way the i can build my own website with your support. The feeds to my social media is great. Customers report the website is easy to browse. In general this is very good and reliable software so well done guys and thank you.
ConsI don't like the check-out of my shop. Current configurations are confusing to customers. I don't think long term having to use only one drop down for customers to state where they are from and what area delivery is for will be sufficient. Also not even being able to change the wording on that drop down to indicate delivery instead of country is a little frustrating. Overall customer feed back is its clumsy and difficult to understand. When a customer has a purchase in their basket and wants to go back to the store, it returns right back to the start of the shop not where they left off. This makes shopping for multiple items a longer process then need be for the customer. Thank you for the opportunity to advise and review.

By Rocketspark on January 18, 2018
Hi Karl, thanks for your feedback. We recently launched a completely redesigned ecommerce checkout experience for your buyers. Regarding the shipping drop down, this is also on our radar as something that can be improved.
June 10, 2017
Stuart R.
September 16, 2019

“Great Product Saved my Website”

OverallAmazing from mid night support to fixing my errors I was never made to feel like an idiot. They also took on all my product suggestions and the look of my website is ten fold than it was!
ProsYour not just a number like the big American players. At Rocketspark I felt like I actually got support as if I was a big customer and the servers they host our website on is night and day compared to Go Daddy. The looks and adjustments are so much easier to do aswell that it will actually save my thousands.
ConsHaven't found anything yet. Few small improvements but linking Jotform to the website it solved it easy enough.
September 16, 2019
Eric M.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
July 15, 2018

“First rate service from a dedicated team.....Highly recommended”

OverallAfter many years of running my own web server and having to constantly update software, install software only to find much later that it conflicted in some way with other installed modules, fighting against security breaches etc.etc. I finally decided to let someone else have this daily time consuming headache. Luckily for me, Rocketspark was one of the preferred vendors of VEND (my store's POS system) I had the added benefit of Rocketspark and VEND collaborating seamlessly together which halved my work load when it comes to syncing my store inventory with my online store. The money and time saved far outweighs the per annum cost of subscribing to Rocketspark. The servers are super-fast and the nightmare of nit-picking over SEO is a thing of the past. We have noticed a sharp rise in our Goole rankings, which I put down to Rocketspark.
ProsVery easy to use and understand, with a good choice of template themes which are also easily adapted to suit your preferred style.
ConsFor the more advanced or ambitious web site owner or developer, there are some modules that you will need to ask the support team to have them included. This can seem to be frustrating and costly if you are used to handling installations of modules, plugins or scripts direct from the web root, but this is necessary for the Rocketspark devs to keep control over the integrity, security, speed and functionality of the web servers
July 15, 2018
Carole S.
Marketing Exec
July 1, 2018

“This has been the perfect platform for our evolving business.”

ProsIt is easy and quick to set up a professional looking website and online shop with helpful online guidance and prompts. Can access from anywhere, allowing us to be quick with any changes or new products. We have received positive comments from customers about our site. We are not highly tech savvy, more dinasaur than millennial, using Rocketspark has made managing our 2 websites very achievable, we are happy with the results.
ConsThere are times when the features we are looking for to add to our customers experience are not available. There are usually work arounds or the possibility of having custom work done, as well Rocketspark do make changes to the system when many users request it , however somtimes this is not as timely as we would like.
July 1, 2018
karen E.
Artist
June 9, 2017

“As a novice, this was the only website of many that l tried that was exceptionally easy to create.”

ProsI can change anything l want when l want, l can alter the whole look of the website if l want with the click of a button, but best of all and the one thing l found much better than other website providers that l found was these guys really mean what they say when it comes to after sale service, they have gone far beyond my expectations. When l needed advice, layout support, technical support l found them very approachable and supportive. One thing that also makes them stand out is when your not tech savvy, they speak in normal peoples language, so that you actually understand what they are saying without feeling stupid. I can't say enough positives about this company, they are what they say when they say it, which is much more than the other companies who spouted the same notion but never delivered the after sales support. These guys (just ask they they will be there) so my experience thus far tells me. Cheers Karen (Buderim , Qld)
ConsThe sizing of banners l have to say is tricky, l had to mess around with resizing so many times, but small price to pay for a great website, but thats about my only complaint.

By Rocketspark on January 18, 2018
Hi Karen, thanks for your feedback about the feature area editor. We are constantly on the look out for new features and improvements so we'll take that into consideration.
Jonathan N.
Farming, 11-50 employees
September 18, 2019

“Unreal customer service, and intuitive UI.”

ProsIt's just simple. It's easy to use and I can customize things intuitively. Also, RocketSpark's customer service is terrific.
ConsThere is nothing about my experience with RocketSpark that I'd consider as being below my expectations.
September 18, 2019
Naomi C.
Marketing Manager
Food Production, 11-50 employees
September 5, 2019

“Amazing customer service from small NZ company”

OverallHas been a great platform for expanding our health food company into the online space and increasing sales revenue through online sales
ProsEasy to use and modify website Great SEO Lovely and friendly staff at rocketspark, fix problems quickly
ConsBeing a relatively new web platform they do have limited features eg. not compatible with google customer reviews yet
September 5, 2019
Rene C.
Import and Export, Self-employed
May 15, 2019

“Great product”

OverallBeing an importer of horticultural products from Indonesia, Australia and the Philippines, having a good website to disseminate technical informations and share benefits to readers is a "must". Rocketspark have provided me with the best to do just that especially since it is so easy to set up, easy to modify, structures that could compete with other more expensive products and with a most excellent customer support system.
ProsEasy and simple enough to set up and yet the finished product looks great. The step by step instruction is excellent for non technical man like me. I give Rocketspark all the credit for the reason that I was able to build my website by myself but under their close guidance. More importantly, customer support is the best when along the way one find some issues. Response is there in most times in just a matter of minutes.
ConsI have not found any. Being a non technical guy, I have used it within my limit other than those I have discussed with customer support.
May 15, 2019
Kath B.
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
June 13, 2019

“An ingenious Kiwi created website platform”

OverallRocketspark is a fantastic company to work with for website builds, the team is caring, personable and always available to help find a solution.
ProsIt is made by New Zealander's! The innovation is ongoing and the support is excellent with queries and questions to have a smooth website design process.
ConsSometimes the functionality is not available, however the Rocketspark team are always on the improve with new ideas and features to make the online website design process even better.
June 13, 2019
Farming, 1-10 employees
May 17, 2019

“Easy Peasy”

OverallAwesome - I love it that I'm constantly getting feedback from people how much they love our website. It's the first and only one I've ever built.
ProsThis website builder is so easy to use and constantly update your website. Their customer service is amazing, friendly and quick. I recommend them highly.
ConsNot much, there's a couple of extras I would like such as auto sign up to Mailchimp from our shop but these guys are always open to suggestions and constantly improving.
May 17, 2019
Retail, Unspecified
November 29, 2017

“Rocket Spark is a great, easy to use template webdesign platform. Good Bang for your buck.”

OverallHigher online engagement and calls to action through activities.
ProsEasy to change elements and design pages, in the template structures, simple and effective. The support is self explanatory and understandable.
ConsLayouts are limited and the connectivity with other apps or software is sometimes limited. Image management needs attention, specifically the resizing functions.

By Rocketspark on January 18, 2018
Hi there, thanks for your review!
November 29, 2017
Margaret B.
Alternative Medicine, Self-employed
October 8, 2017

“The Rocketspark software has made my goal of setting up my own website achievable. So simple to use.”

OverallThe simplicity of use is the main benefit for me.
ProsNot being very tech savvy, I have found the simplicity of using this software fantastic. The product offers some great features and the functionality is easy to follow. I have found my whole experience with Rocketspark to be very high quality, from the software package itself and what it presents to the fantastic customer support of the team. There are regular updates to the software which means you have the ability to continually upgrade your site. The analytical part of the software is also very helpful and easy to follow to keep you updated with how your site is performing etc. What you get is great value for money.

By Rocketspark on January 18, 2018
Hi Margaret, thanks for your feedback!
October 8, 2017
Bridget H.
Business owner

“Super easy”

ProsRight from the start I really enjoying building my website with Rocketspark. It was so easy and only took a few days and that includes a shop. The multiple payment gateways has improved my sales and the excellent SEO has helped my Google ranking. They are also really quick to get back to me with any issues I might have with great advise, and the tips you receive really help create a professional website. Thanks Rocketspark for creating such a great product.

By Rocketspark on January 18, 2018
Hi Bridget, thanks for the feedback!
Melanie C.
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
April 11, 2017

“I just love using Rocketspark.”

OverallI just love using Rocketspark and my clients do too. It's a beautiful design platform and so easy to update. All of my clients are small businesses and they love how adaptable their website can be as their business grows. Their support team are amazing too - they consider no question to small and are always available to help. Thank you Rocketspark.
ProsRocketspark websites are beautiful. They allow me to create a sleek modern website for my clients and my clients find their new website easy to update - no coding needed! Their support team are amazing too, such a pleasure to work with.
ConsI haven't come across any yet!
Recommendations to other buyersGive it a go, you won't be disappointed.

By Rocketspark on January 18, 2018
Hi Melanie, thanks for your review, please keep any feedback coming if you have any suggestions!
April 11, 2017
May 25, 2018

“After working for years on a Wordpress website I can't believe how easy Rocketspark is.”

OverallPiece of mind, the ability to be creative and great customer service from their team. Also, a very well resourced help section.
ProsOne of the best customer service I've ever experienced. As soon as I have a query it gets resolved. Other platforms have a lot to learn from them. Easy of use, even for a complete novice. Really affordable as well and compatible with a lot of other platforms we have been using and wanted to remain with.
ConsNothing at this stage. As I said above, this program is so easy to use. After having had a Wordpress website designed for us by a design agency we feel like we can finally be in control.
May 25, 2018
Sam A.
Owner at DR MOTO
Automotive, 1-10 employees
July 25, 2017

“Enjoyed the ease of use over the time while using Rocketspark”

ProsEasy to use, I can easily make changes to the design and content I want to be displayed on the website. it has some useful tools to really give that professional touch to my website.
ConsEverything is great, a few changes to customise the layout a bit more would be great, otherwise no complaints.

By Rocketspark on January 18, 2018
Hi Sam, thanks for the feedback about layout customisation. We launched some more design customisation options since you left this review and we're constantly working on new features so keep the feedback coming!
July 25, 2017
Andrew G.
B&B owner
Hospitality, Self-employed
July 1, 2017

“The website builder I can find!”

OverallThe ability to showcase our business to the world.
ProsThe flexibility and ease of use. The designs look great and the ability to customise pages is very useful. Also the links with social media are very important these days.
ConsThere's really not much I can think of. It's minor to the point of not being an issue for me, but although I believe page optimisation (speed) is built in, if you perform page checks through Google analytics it suggests further optimisation. I've never bothered following this up as it doesn't seem to be a problem!!!

By Rocketspark on January 18, 2018
Hi Andrew, thanks for your feedback. We are working on some page speed improvements right at the moment, so keep an eye on your inbox for a feature announcement soon.
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
July 30, 2019

“Personal touch in customer service unbeatable”

OverallReally happy with the customer service. You feel like you are talking to a real person that cares about their business and yours.
ProsI have enjoyed building a website using their simple templates. They would be suitable for all levels and the templates guide you to the types of pages all websites should have. It was almost too easy to set up.
ConsI'm still working through the template and because of the premade block type sections, there is less flexibility but that is a good thing if you don't have a great design eye. The templates keep the formatting clean.
July 30, 2019
Sandra A.
Founder and Director
Retail, Self-employed
October 2, 2017

“Rocketspark has proved incredible easy to use.Any questions or problems have been answered promptly.”

ProsWhat I like the most about the Rocketspark platform is the ease of it and the incredible service provided.
ConsHidden products do not work that well. They till show up and when consumers click on them it just says Product Unavailable.

By Rocketspark on January 18, 2018
Hi Sandra, this shouldn't be possible. Please get in touch with us and we can investigate this with you to diagnose what's happening if it's still an issue. The likely cause is a direct link from a button or text link on your site to a hidden product that you have access to when logged in but your visitors don't. Hidden products will not show in the /shop/ area for visitors. Only if there's a direct link to that page will they see the Product Unavailable notice.
October 2, 2017
steve a.
ceo
Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees
September 11, 2017

“easy”

Overallbetter business practices, and more clients that remain loyal and happy with my product.
ProsI love this software it's easy to use, and getting help makes it even easier. Being able to load and add, change gives it a point of difference to other websites I've had.

By Rocketspark on January 18, 2018
Hi Steve, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!
September 11, 2017
Collyn R.
Company owner
Writing and Editing, 1-10 employees
June 29, 2019

“Why I like Rocketspark website software”

OverallNo problems at all in a now close to three years.
ProsIt works and is relatively easy for non-computer literates to install and use
ConsThere is nothing I really dislike about it.
June 29, 2019
James T.
Managing Director
June 13, 2017

“Quick and easy service to get a website online fast.”

OverallIt enabled me to easily articulate my business online.
ProsIt's just so intuitive and easy to use. In addition to the great software is a highly responsive support team who have always been able to solve any issue I have been faced with.
ConsFor what Rocketspark is aiming to achieve, I can't think of anything I dislike. They may consider going for a 'plus' version where the templates are much more advanced.

By Rocketspark on July 19, 2017
Hi James, thanks for your review! We recently added a lot more design control with Rocketspark as well as some new templates. If there's any specific design elements you're wanting to change but can't, please let us know and we can consider them as part of our feature roadmap.
Jan B.
January 4, 2018

“Easy to use”

ProsI find the programme easy to use and the results look attractive. Also, easy to make changes to copy and images. The pricing is good at this stage. I can't think of anything else to write to fill in the minimum number of characters.
ConsI would like to be able to change to format to suit the needs of my food website. I need for my readers to be able to print out a single recipe without having to print out the whole blog. On other food websites and the one I had before there was an option to be able to print each recipe.I readers can't print out then they won't return to the website.

By Rocketspark on January 18, 2018
Hi Jan, thanks for your review. I have added your suggestion as a feature request for the team here at Rocketspark to consider. A workaround you could use if you had copies of your recipes on file is save them as separate PDF files and add a file upload block below each of your recipes on your blog that contains multiple recipes. That way visitors could print each recipe separately.
January 4, 2018
Catherine B.
Luxury Goods & Jewelry, 1-10 employees
September 25, 2019

“Rocketspark - one awesome company!”

OverallWhen I was in absolute despair re website companies not living up to their names, their broken promises, and in one companies instance blatant lies!, it was like finding "gold" upon discovering Rocketspark. They will tell it like it is, deliver each and every time to my constant queries, and are oh so patient to boot. I won't be going anywhere else, just regret not finding this company earlier in the piece!
ProsOverall - an absolute pleasure to deal with - Rocketspark team are real people with fantastic, helpful, knowledgeable advice.
ConsI have no problems or complaints wish is so refreshing!
September 25, 2019
Sandra H.
Finance Manager
Religious Institutions, Self-employed
September 15, 2019

“Easy to design and use website software, with a great support team at Rocketspark”

ProsRocketspark website software is very easy to develop, manage and change. For someone who has never developed a website before it has been a fun learning experience and the outcome of the website and the mobile page is great. We are very happy with it. We also have a secure page for our church family page to keep contact lists, blogs and other info in a safe location which works well for needs.
ConsThere is nothing we have found yet that we don't like about this software. However, Rocketspark welcome recommendations for improvements if there was a need for something.
September 15, 2019
Helen C.
Artist
Arts and Crafts, Self-employed
July 27, 2017

“Impressive results and easy to use, advice is given quickly and proactively. Brilliant!!”

OverallI have been able to get more people to see my work which is great!!
ProsFor the beginner, this software is intuitive to navigate and use . I really appreciate that I can get useful advice and support promptly as well as well-written instructions. I love that I don't have to code anything and can get a sense of what my website will look like as I build it. The guide book on setting up an online store was really helpful too. The page building is simple and I like the 'blocks' that allow me to alter and add information and images easily.
ConsNothing really. It seems to be working well for me. The only minor thing is that the need for pre-decided postage costs meant I had to have 'catalogue only' . It's not a big deal though and has not been a problem.

By Rocketspark on January 18, 2018
Hi Helen, thanks for your feedback. We'll take your feedback about shipping options into consideration.
July 27, 2017
Julie C.
Owner/Manager
June 13, 2017

“Recommend you to people who ask”

ProsIts easy to use, fast to edit and support is always close at hand. Its great that you take care of domain names etc too in the package.
ConsThere is no option for the Coupon codes to only work on a specific Category, instead its a blanket. This has made promotions extremely hard and time consuming for us, and whenever we recommend your site to people and they ask its an immediate turn off that it doesnt have this function like other sites such as Shopify and Big Cartel have. Its the main reason we have looked to change providers.

By Rocketspark on January 18, 2018
Hi Julie, I think you've already been using the new features but since you left this review, it is now possible to specify coupons and promotions to apply to a specific category.
Cassie B.
General Manager
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
June 11, 2017

“Rocketspark have been great to deal with and the platform is easy to use”

Prosits easy to use, quick to make changes, the dashboard is easy to understand and the customer service team is very helpful.
ConsI would like my shopping page to be more contemporary, it is limited at the moment with what I can add to it.

By Rocketspark on January 18, 2018
Hi Cassie, thanks for that feedback. Recently launched some exciting new ecommerce features and part of that was a completely redesigned checkout journey. Please keep sending us feedback via your dashboard of features and design flexibility you would love to see and we'll take it onboard to help shape our feature roadmap.
June 11, 2017
Kelly F.
Marketing Manager
Automotive, 51-200 employees
July 31, 2017

“I'm a big fan!”

OverallSimplicity!
ProsLove how easy it is to build and edit your own website! This box shouldn't be 100 characters minimum too hard to think of any more to say, ha ha!
ConsWish I could edit photos a bit more, sizing images or fitting them in the frame is a bit quirky at times.

By Rocketspark on January 18, 2018
Hi Kelly, thanks for your feedback.
July 31, 2017
Amanda R.
Media Liaison
April 16, 2019

“User friendly platform”

OverallThrough the easy to use platform we'd have developed a marketing tool, in the form of a website, for our club, which is easy to update, and will be easy to pass on to future committee members and for them to maintain.
ProsThis website development platform is very intuitive. There are so many options, however it's not overwhelming.
ConsThere is nothing that jumps to mind here. Each obstacle I came across had a solution.
April 16, 2019
Dan M.
Producer/Director
Education Management, 1-10 employees
June 21, 2017

“Great resource for experts and novices. Easy to learn and help a phone call away”

OverallGot a great web site up with relative ease and I can share material that previously had to be posted and sent on DVD. Also getting more hits as a result of a good product. Have more pride in the look of our site.
ProsPreset templates make it so much easier to get a good look without too much effort. Help is available when there is a problem. Selection of colours and shapes for buttons etc are great.
ConsWould like to see the addition of local computer fonts if possible.

By Rocketspark on January 18, 2018
Hi Dan, thanks for your feedback. What are the specific fonts you would like to see? We could look at adding these in or at least list it as a feature request. Computer fonts vary from computer to computer, so that's why we use Typekit and other font platforms to make sure all visitors to the website can view them. But if we knew of specific fonts you'd like to see we could look to add those in.
June 21, 2017
Matthias J.
June 13, 2017

“Many Pros, one important Con. ”

OverallGreat help for the startup for my business. I did not need any help apart from occasional help from you. Very intuitive.
ProsGreat toolbox, continuous improvements, very accessible and approachable and helpful team. No pre-knowledge required. Good functionality, for a wide range of purposes.
ConsOnly downside: Once Rocketspark, always Rocketspark, as the platform is not in a common shared format. If you don't mind that, go ahead.

By Rocketspark on January 18, 2018
Hi Matthias, thanks for your feedback. The good thing is that the advantages of ease of use with Rocketspark outweigh any benefits of using a more technical platform that is open source. We work hard to ensure a high standard of customer satisfaction, so customers don't want to go elsewhere. At time of writing this review, our customer satisfaction for our support team's replies is sitting at 98%.
Ave R.
Volunteer
June 18, 2019

“Rocketspark Review”

OverallTheir product is amazing and I have frequently recommended it. Working with Rocketspark has greatly improved. The difference between good and bad in my view, is response. An email that's replied to - pure brilliance.
ProsSimple to use. Once I had a suggestion that would make it better and sent that to RS and they immediately came back and told me how to access that option. My suggestion was to outline text - it was possible I just hadn't found that box because when you put text on top of photos it needs to be outlined.
ConsSometimes the boxes you put your text is annoying that you can't just write it on the actual webpage you have to open a text box. The space between blocks is also a bit big sometimes.
June 18, 2019
Stacey H.
June 18, 2017

“Great and easy to use website builder”

OverallEasy to use and get live website quickly without any issues
ProsLove the ease of use, as a new user the software was great to learn and create from start. Definitely would recommend to anyone starting out and looking at a website.
ConsFont inability to change across the different pages (headings will be same font across all the pages)

By Rocketspark on July 19, 2017
Hi Stacey, Thanks for your review. We really appreciate it. Regarding font control on a page by page basis, this is possible using our stack-specific design functionality. The font of all headings and text can be edited on a stack by stack basis, meaning even more design control than just on a page by page basis. Here's our help guide for setting that up here: https://support.rocketspark.com/hc/en-us/articles/115010439868-Stack-Specific-Styling . This can also be done with feature area text by changing the feature area font selection to be specific to that page only. Please let us know if we can help with what you're needing to do regarding fonts.
June 18, 2017
Jackie S.
HR Expert
Human Resources, Self-employed
June 9, 2017

“So incredibly easy to use”

OverallQuick and easy
ProsIt is so incredibly easy to use and I can make changes to my site so quickly. My IT friend said I would hate WordPress if I ever had to use it because it is no where near as easy to use as this
ConsWhen I develop a table in the site it doesn't look any good. When I type in www.rocketspark.com.au the Australian site login screen doesn't come up on Google.

By Rocketspark on July 18, 2017
Hi Jackie, we launched a new version of our text editor recently with improved table functionality. Please check it out and let us know if it's improved the experience for you.
Mike F.
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees
August 11, 2019

“Rocketspark”

OverallFantastic. We looked at several other including Wordpress which I have used several times before and Shopify but Rocketcpark kicked arse.
Pros-Intuitive in its use. It's very obvious how to make the change you want. Web is a tool for promoting my business, not the core of the business. I would love to, but don't have the time to learn web design. With this I don't need to.
Cons-Couldn't make alteration directly on the mobile view. They had to be made from the master view. -Could adjust font size.
August 11, 2019
Chris B.
Chef
June 19, 2017

“I have been using Rocket Spark for two years and I am convinced this was the best choice for me.”

OverallIt is easy to manage, doesn't take up much of my time and it produces great results.
ProsIt is very easy to use and can easily be kept up-to-date. I find the software intuitive and there are no special coding skills required for what I would like to do with it. I like the drag and drop approach and the fact that you can view the final layout before publishing. It is good to have Google Analytics embedded as well as the other social media links such as Twitter and Facebook. I have found the support system very helpful and responsive. The mobile version works very well and enables me to show people the site when I am mobile.

By Rocketspark on January 18, 2018
Hi Chris, thanks for your feedback!
June 19, 2017
Chris d.
volunteer web person
Non-Profit Organization Management, Self-employed
December 28, 2017

“Love you guys always helpful and best of all you don't make me feel like an idiot when I can't get i”

ProsEasy to use and very good backup service when you do strike a problem. Photos easy to work with, i have added my own business and the motorcycle group I belong to and am passionate about to Rocketspark. Been with you a while now.

By Rocketspark on January 18, 2018
Hi Chris, thanks for your review!
December 28, 2017
Lynne M.
Oncology Massage Therapist & Meditation Teacher
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Self-employed
July 1, 2017

“Fabulous!! Fantastic!! So easy to use!!”

Overallquick, and so easy to use.
ProsIt is so easy to use and set up was so quick. It is intuitive and has many great features. Template choice are diverse. Takes no time at all to go in and make changes and it is live straight away
ConsI want to set up and open a shop to sell digital products but as yet you don't have this feature. Please add it soon :)

By Rocketspark on January 18, 2018
Hi Lynne, thanks for your feedback. I have added your digital products suggestion as a vote for digital products with our team.
Ave R.
Admin
Construction, 1-10 employees
June 27, 2017

“It's ease of use and upload of photos is brilliant, updating email accounts bad. ”

OverallSee above.
ProsIt's ease of use and flexibility is great. I mostly find if I have an idea it is doable. Its ease of use across a range of screens is also brilliant.
ConsNo problem with software. Changing email accounts has been the area we have experienced the most problems.

By Rocketspark on January 18, 2018
Hi Ave, thanks for your review.
June 27, 2017
Elicia N.
Managing Director
Construction, Self-employed
June 15, 2017

“Brilliant! Great customer service (quick response), ease of use and awesome tools!”

OverallI have already recommended to a friend who owns a marketing business and is currently researching what you offer. Ease of use and great end result!
ProsEase of use and professional look. Love that its NZ owned and customer service is on point- had a small delay with email change over and the team were quick to amend this!
ConsOnly thing I would say would be that the webmail could be a little more updated and easier to use- more functions? But not a major for me as it still works great.

By Rocketspark on January 18, 2018
Hi Elicia, thanks for your feedback. I would be interested to know what webmail features you would like to see. Please let us know and we can consider it as a new feature.
Pete W.
Self-employed
June 20, 2017

“Very Considerate”

OverallProviding a platform for likeminded people & businesses to use & doing the will of our Lord
ProsGreat to use with having the support behind you that know your wants The Rocketspark people understand your vision & needs

By Rocketspark on January 18, 2018
Hi Pete, thanks for your review!
June 20, 2017
Jamie E.
Owner & Creative Director
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
April 10, 2017

“Beautiful & Easy Websites!”

OverallEasy to create beautiful websites. Great template selection, drag and drop, constantly improving ... Highly recommend!
ProsEasy to use. Modern functions
Consnothing
Recommendations to other buyersExcelllent integration with social media

By Rocketspark on January 18, 2018
Hi Jamie, thanks for leaving a review!
April 10, 2017
Rachel H.
July 30, 2018

“Outstanding”

Overallmore professional looking website that actually works
ProsIt's easy to use and it looks really professional compared to other "do it yourself" websites. Your customer support team is also outstanding.
ConsThat I have to log a video on to youtube to put it up on the site (although I've had it explained to me so I understand why you do that).
July 30, 2018
Emma J.
Office Administrator
Construction, 1-10 employees
July 6, 2017

“Recommend to anyone who wants the freedom of creating and editing their own website ”

OverallAbility to create and edit a website without having IT skills or previous experience.
ProsI love that I can edit my own website at any time, without having to ring a company to make the changes for me. Great when we want to add new photos or deals on our website. I like that the website was quite simple to set up even through we had never done it before. Rocketspark are always helpful when I have enquiries and have friendly staff to talk to if I ever have any questions. Also it's very easy to contact them via the online messaging system.
ConsWe would love the option of drop down menus as we have lots of sub-categories that we would like to have a page dedicated to.

By Rocketspark on January 18, 2018
Hi Emma, thanks for your feedback!
July 6, 2017
Wendy Metcalfe M.
June 12, 2017

“Enjoyable Design Functionality”

OverallBeing about to experiment with the features to achieve the look we wanted for our practice. As we operate in the design world we needed a site that reflected our personal style - previous attempts to translate this to website designers had been disappointing and frustrating.
ProsBeing able to upload material with ease, and having some good tools to personalise the look and feel of the site.
ConsThere have been a few looks I haven't been able to nail, but in most cases I have found a work-around that I've come to enjoy. Will look forward to new features as they are added. Thank you! I had a few problems with the initial set up - mainly due to changing our preference of web addresses - we had 2 and wanted to make the secondary address the main address for the new site. Most issues due to my tech limitations, but the Rocketspark Team were great in getting me back on track. Much appreciated.

By Rocketspark on January 18, 2018
Hi Wendy, thanks for leaving your review.
June 12, 2017
Sarah T.
Higher Education, 1-10 employees

“These guys are great!”

ProsEasy to use, even for someone who doesn't much like computers! Good price. Easy to set up with the help of the RocketSpark team.

By Rocketspark on January 18, 2018
Hi Sarah, thanks for your review!