ON24 Ratings

Overall

About ON24

ON24 is on a mission to redefine how organizations engage with their audiences, powering interactive, data-rich webinars and content experiences that help people connect on a more human level and make smarter business decisions. Through ON24, marketers can create Live, On Demand and Personalized Engagement, turn it into actionable intelligence and integrate it across their operations. Informed by over a billion engagement minutes, marketers drive more revenue from ON24 than any other channel. Learn more about ON24

Tyler H.
Production Director
Wholesale, 11-50 employees
February 5, 2019

“"Changing the way we train"”

OverallThe problem we had was reach. We could bring in all the best instructors in the world, but we could only impact the few we could cram into our training facility. Live interaction is very important to us, so that is what kept us from just recording them and posting them online. The community interaction is a must. Because of this, we knew we needed to utilize live video with interaction capabilities, but at the same time keep it simple enough that anyone could participate. How could we make them feel like they were in the room with us? The biggest benefit we have seen is how quickly the HVAC industry has recognized us as a training leader. Most of the major manufacturers are now looking to us to help them educate their clients
ProsThe reason we went with On24 was for the broadcasting feature, and how easy it was to set up an event. We host between 25 and 35 live trainings a year, but up to a few years ago they were only for those would could travel to our facility. Our goal was to open the experience to a much larger audience through video, and On24 was the best solution. One of my biggest requirements when choosing a platform was the ease of use for our attendees. Between making it very easy to sign in, and how customizable the user dashboard is, I was able to ensure the best user experience for my audience, most of whom don't use a computer much. We are now in our second year with the platform and it continues to get better. The On24 team has been very responsive when we had any concern.
ConsOur two biggest issues with the system have been: Freezing and buffering problems with our audience. When we first starting using their platform, On24 was flash based. They have made strides to move to HTML 5 and adaptive bit rates, but we still get complaints of the video freezing. Most of the time, a browser refresh fixes it. I have a feeling that most of the other problems stem from someone watching Netflix in the other room. The second is the mobile phone experience. For a standard webinar it would be ok, but it is unusable for broadcast video. Since they cannot have the slide widget and the media player open at the same time, it makes it way too cumbersome to switch from video to slide to Q&A and back. Until they have an app like Citrix, I tell all my attendees to never use their phones.
February 5, 2019
Luuk M.
MD
Education Management, 11-50 employees
October 3, 2019

“On24 is the best webinar tool if you are looking to cater todays user: mobile friendly and on-demand”

Overallgreat product, good service, friendly staff, bit pricey and definately not for all businesses due to that.
ProsWe use On24 daily and it helps us reach mobile users otherwise left out (due to bulky plug-ins) and it´s on-demand module really helped us build a whole new service. Additionally the real-time Reporting is great and provides valuable information. The integrations can be improved but overall it´s a great tool if you want a reliable software for today´s user-demands.
Consintegrations are bit difficult, paid add-ons (e.g. lead-notification for one should really be a standard feature and send it by email if someone registers).
Colleen H.
Project Manager/Webinar Producer
E-Learning, 501-1000 employees

“Webinar Project Manager”

OverallI am a webinar team of "ONE" in my media group, so it is crucial that I have a platform and vendor I can trust. We excelled in all KPIs for our webinar business last year, and having a great platform allowed me to achieve that.
ProsEasy to learn, user friendly, and reliable. Other than a few quarks when doing a pre-record in for simulive events. Having a reliable and consistent platform is key for me. I know if I set it up to the specs ON24 provides, I'll get a quality product each time.
ConsFew quirks that can't seem to be fixed. i.e. I can's pull raw lead reports in chrome, but I can in firefox. But, i find chrome is better for functionality while in presentation manager. So, basically this means I am constantly going between both browsers when creating, producing and reporting. I produced a number of "simu-live" programs last year and I understand that the recording is done slide by slide, but when I have a single presenter and he wants to give a typical presentation in one continuous take, the slide transitions sometimes get caught up, and a few times I've had to go back and re-record. So, I've asked the presenter to be mindful and pause in between each slide transition, and then it results in a bunch of dead air throughout. so, that can be a little tricky to navigate. But I've made it work. sometimes the animations in simulive recording don't translate to the final rendering, which I can't seem to figure out why, when they transitioned during the taping. but again, just a small quirk.
Human Resources, 11-50 employees
October 2, 2019

“Great Software for Webinars”

OverallFantastic! I would absolutely recommend this product to anyone! We have never had any glitch on a live webinar - which we had using other products. The software is simple and easy to use and gets the job done well!
ProsEase of use! I have NEVER used a software so simple and intuitive! It's always been easy to set up, and when On24 rolls out new features, they hold webinars that instruct those on how to use it. Those webinars are helpful, but even if you can't attend - the updates are pretty simple to navigate!
ConsChat - those on chat ALWAYS need an Event ID# even if you're simply asking a hypothetical question. I always get an answer, just takes some unnecessary exchanges at the beginning to get there.
Insurance, 201-500 employees
September 27, 2019

“Handled with Kid Gloves”

OverallThe stability of the platform and the ease of use with ON24's technical assistance has broadened the appeal of webinars throughout our company. More and more subject matter experts want to discuss webinars for their products, services and specific client training opportunities.
ProsResponsive technical team Continuous improvement to platform Excellent initial and ongoing training Highly customizable screens to promote our brand
ConsInfrequent technical difficulties with firewalls and unique audience configurations are sometime difficult to overcome during a live webinar which annoy customers
Sharon S.
Marketing Manager
September 27, 2019

“Good but can be inconsistent”

OverallI mostly really like it. The emergency support line has been very helpful when needed. The chat help line a little less so. I think it's good that more firms are using On24. It provides an additional level of comfort for attendees. It has a lot of capabilities.
ProsI really like that the registration link automatically becomes the On Demand link so I never have to worry about links expiring. I think it has a lot of bells and whistles that if you're able to leverage them are a big benefit.
ConsThe reliance on flash and cookies. I often have issues with an attendees or presenters slide player not working and we regularly have to tell people to refresh and enable flash. In a highly regulated industry where security settings on our attendees computers is high - this is often problematic. I also think it would be beneficial to have a dial in option for attendees as a standard part of the platform rather than an add on. This is pretty standard for other platforms. I also wish there was an easy way from the presenter platform to be able to see the attendee console too so you can see what they see.
Nick A.
Senior Designer- Marketing
Computer Software, 1001-5000 employees
October 2, 2019

“The best and only way to do Simulive Webinars ”

OverallI have been using on24 for over 3 years. First as a powerpoint designer and now I run it end-to-end. I find the software intuitive and after a bit of training easy to use.
ProsWe use On24 in our marketing department to attract new leads for our sales team. We use On24's Simulive feature. This allows us to pre-record our speaker and slides. Then the day of the live webinar the attendees watch the edited video then our speakers are pushed into a live conversation to take questions that have came in. On24 is maybe the only webinar platform that can do this. All others are more of a screenshare system. Simulive gives us the most flexiblity to have a seamless webinar without any sound or speaker problems.
ConsOn24 audience console allows us to put up different resources, surveys and links, but it is limited in its customizability. I'd like to see more console customization when it comes to menu format and colors. Also being able to upload your branded font would be great too.
Tazneen K.
Director, Product Development and CompTIA Instructor Network
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

“On24 Review”

OverallWe have one person in our organization who manages all webinars through that the organization runs. It was very difficult to get his time as we had plans to run more frequent webinars. We didn't have access to reports or even registered and attended list. we had to get that from him. Once we moved onto ON24, there is two of us in my team who manage all of our webinars and training ourselves. We were able to run over 50 webinars in one year and thats only part of our overall job. Many of the built in automation like On-Demand library, email notifications, ability to copy previous consoles, and use previous instructors BIO and photo saves us time an effort
ProsThe ease of setting and conducting up webinars. The detailed reporting lead generation capability. Love the widgets and the ability to customize the console. We use Ideas and group chat a lot within our training webinars to keep the audience engaged.
ConsWhen we have a webinar series, we can link them so individuals can register for all sessions by choosing on all sessions in the list. They are not notified, in case they miss one or are not able to automatically register for all. At times, an individual will me mistake use a wrong email address and we need to go to each session to remove him, instead of being able to do that for all sessions.
Medical Devices, 51-200 employees

“On24 is a game changer”

OverallVery positive
ProsFlexibility, I have the ability to produce live presentations or pre-recorded presentations that are broadcasted as if they are live. My KOL's love this option. Once recorded On24 software is incredibly intuitive and easy to use, and the analytics we get post the live broadcast date are incredibly useful. They've allowed our company to have almost a "netflix esq" type of webinar service, where visitors can view any webinar we've done at any time all housed in one central location.
ConsI have very few negative things to say about On24.
Christine V.
Lead, Marketing
Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees
October 9, 2019

“On24 Review”

OverallThe OnDemand feature has been extremely beneficial to us. During the busy times of the year, we could be hosting one or more session each day. OnDemand keeps it fresh, and Similive has come in handy as well.
ProsWe started using On24 this year and the support getting started was tremendous and extremely helpful. The online tutorials come in handy as we have extended our use of the On24 webinars. The reporting is a true benefit to us and used in multiple ways before and after events.
ConsWe wish there was an option to set up and event where we could allow the agents to use a microphone. We also wish the Group Chat was more useful. Since attendees don't see the other people in the room with them, group chat has come in handy to add validity to the event, however when trying to read messages in chat, it becomes troublesome. We also wish our presentation would allow animation.
October 9, 2019
Dominika C.
Training Specialist

“ON24 Review”

OverallWe are using ON24 primarily for product enablement. We love the product and the team behind it as they are always willing to help us with anything that comes up.
ProsI love that we can customize the console to have the look and feel we want. I also like that you can use it in many different ways - for training, marketing, making a show out of your sessions etc. You can conduct courses, certifications as well which is very convenient - no need to use additional tools for this purpose.
ConsPerhaps that it glitches sometimes and it can be nerve-wracking during live sessions.
Luigi P.
Developer
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
October 11, 2019

“Good but can do more”

OverallWe have done an interesting project using this software. In particular by creating webinar registrations with personalizations and special functions in the form.
ProsI think it has got an interesting console which could be personalized with useful widget for both users and speaker.
ConsI think the process for the post webinar for example. I would like to have a dedicated section for post webinar in order to have it already ready after webinar and to give possibility to non participant to go just after the webinar inside to look what done.
October 11, 2019
Lahn B.
Marketing Programs Manager
Computer & Network Security, 51-200 employees
October 2, 2019

“Lots of Great Features in this Webinar Tool”

OverallON24 is very easy to use- and I know there are more functionalities that I need to explore. I also enjoy their webinars that give you tips on building successful programs.
ProsI like that ON24 is easy to use. I can setup my webinars quickly and there are also lots of elements I can customize. I like that it is easy to setup polling questions, move slides around and also easy to answer audience q's- either privately or to the whole group. It is also easy to see how many other webinars the participants have viewed and engaged with.
ConsThere are some elements I would like to have more control over the design. The polling questions do look a bit plain. But most of the elements are easy to customize.
Lauren N.
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
October 2, 2019

“Checks most boxes, very user friendly for presenters”

OverallOverall it's been fine, I think every presentation manager has its ups and downs and you can't fully win with any of them because of every team being different. This does what we need and we can plan
ProsI like the capabilities included, it's sufficient but not too many. We can do a simu-live, polls, upload videos, multiple customer engagement tools for the webcast windows, etc. It has been easy to explain to my presenters of varying experience and backgrounds how to use this tool and be able to jump right into it.
ConsIt's weird that you can't test the screensharing unless you/someone is dialed in. We have a lot of problems with people using ON24 with Internet Explorer/Microsoft Edge. It takes a really long time to upload slides, so I have to plan around having at least 10 minutes to spare. Also running into small, silly hiccoughs. Like trying to upload a PDF and it won't let me because "it's not the right file type" but really, there was a period in the file name. Maybe an addition to the prompt to warn that that could be the issue. It's unfortunate that we need a plugin to screenshare because when I have presenters with strict IT rules (government and big corporations, mostly) they can't just do that.
Maureen L.
Founder, President and Editor-in-Chief
Financial Services, 1-10 employees

“Great Webinar Platform”

OverallOverall, we have a great experience with ON24. It's an easy and user friendly system. The reporting is very robust and helps us to really evaluate attendance and what marketing initiatives work well and which ones don't. We have found the capabilities to be satisfactory and we've been able to execute each webinar the way we've planned. The system is reliable and have experienced very few technical glitches. I would highly recommend (and do) this system to others.
ProsThe ON24 platform is very user friendly. The set-up of a webinar, collection of registration to the execution on the day of the webinar is great and so easy. The system is very reliable and we've experienced very few hick-ups along the way from a technological standpoint and the quality of the call on the live webinar is also reliable. The reporting capabilities are robust and above average in comparison to other suppliers.
ConsWhile ON24 is a great webinar platform, the cost is higher than average which makes it an expensive platform to use. Also, the tech people that join the webinars for an added $500 or more fee, aren't always the best and have language barriers and aren't that proactive. It's apparent this has been outsourced overseas. However, ON24 has worked with us and enabled us request specific technicians which has been helpful.
Elissa W.
Marketing Technology Manager
Publishing, 1001-5000 employees
October 7, 2019

“ON24 is a valuable partner”

OverallThe account managers have been good with following up on our tickets and providing calls to inform and educate users about the best ways to use ON24.
ProsON24 delivers a consistent webinar service for our marketing department. We do several webinars a quarter and see ON24 as being a partner in making them a success. We use a variety of widgets and love that ON24 rolls out new ones consistently to make the webinar experience better for the attendees and users.
ConsOccasionally our phones delay behind the presentation, but support has been notified and there's nothing they can do on their end to improve it. We adjust when this happens.
Ariana W.
Digital Marketing Executive

“Recommend On24”

OverallThey take a lot of care in helping with the strategic side of launching this channel/an effective webinar programme and it makes a huge difference.
ProsData capture and insights into how customers are engaging is miles ahead of other webinar software. There are so many touch point options. More customisable than other webinar platforms, you can make it look and feel like your brand and curate the right experience.
ConsWe have had some problems with integrating it into our CRM (but we have a highly customised CRM, might be fine with off-the-shelf CRMs)
Erin H.
Campaign & Events Specialist
Computer Software, 10,001+ employees
September 27, 2019

“Great software, lots of features, great support”

ProsI like the customization features of the console and that you can continue the customer journey by pointing them to additional resources.
ConsThere a few nitpicky things. The bigger issue is that I don't feel confident that requests for new features or adjustments to existing functionality are heard and taken any higher in the company (things like letting the media player remain fixed in location, rather than popping up whenever something is pushed to it). Also, their PowerPoint slide converter often makes slides fuzzy if there is too much text/detail. Granted, that last complaint is probably for the better, as detail-heavy slides aren't really a best practice.
Alexandra M.
Think Tanks, 51-200 employees
October 7, 2019

“Overall meets our needs, but we're always finding small details that could use improvement”

ProsOverall it has a lot of great features for interaction, some of which I haven't yet used. I did find that there are some ON24 certifications available, and I'm looking forward to learning more on there. I do like that we can customize emails in many ways, and there are a lot of options for what sort of materials can be included in each webcast we run.
ConsThe reporting options are extremely disparate. If I want to download information on who attended, for how long, and what their survey responses were, I have to enter three completely different reporting windows and download all of those reports separately. It'd be great if there was a better function for pulling reports on more of a checkbox list of everything I want to pull at once. It'd be nice to have more control over what "Producer" can see versus what "Presenter" can see, such as hiding the attendee list from presenters who are outside of my organization, for GDPR reasons. Also, the "add to calendar" feature isn't exactly as customizable as I would like it to be, both in that specific module and how it appears in emails.

“ON24 Review - Arrow”

OverallGreat experience. Love working with the ON24 team. They are very responsive when we are having issues but my only complaint is there are too many people to remember to contact for different issues our account may have. I feel like there's too many people that handle the Arrow account.
ProsThere are many features of the software and this makes it easy to customize each webinar. Functionality is great and ease of use by the users and attendees of the webinars. Love being able to customize the look and feel of your webinars and all the elements you can add.
ConsWe have had many issues with Screen Share and with attendees being about the hear or view the Live Presentations. Many times we can correct the issues that the attendees are having and most of the time it is a browser issue but there have been times that we have gotten complaints.
January 11, 2019

“A Webinar Platform Above the Rest”

OverallWe have really enjoyed used ON24 over the past few years. They also have great customer service and account service. They are willing to listen to your feedback and help with any issues you run into. Our webinars registrations and attendance has increase considerably by using this new platform.
ProsWe do over 250+ webinars a year and ON24 allows us to scale our webinar program while still making every webinar fun and interactive. They have multiple webinar types (On-Demand, SimuLive, Live) which makes planning for a large number of webinars much easier. We can use the SimuLive feature to still host webinars when we don't have any presenters available. They also have lots of "widgets" that you can add to the audiences view of the webinar that allows them to customize and click on different items during the webinars.
ConsThere is not to much that we don't like about the software. Reporting could be better and have an aggregate reporting pulling feature.
Guy D.
Retailer Insight Manager
Automotive, 501-1000 employees
September 27, 2019

“The daddy of webinar software”

OverallWe have used the On24 system for couple of years now and whilst it has met all of our needs with regards functionality and the ability to customise the system to our hearts content it hasn't been with its drawbacks. On24 expect you to be a webinar streaming expert and as such we had little to no help with regards recommendations on what was the best equipment to stream our webinars with or recommend software for use compressing videos to their required file sizes. A lot of the time you had to find the info yourself on their clunky help pages (if it exists, which a lot of what I wanted didn't). Whilst there is a lot f support from customer success managers and the like I still think a better onboarding process with regards initial setup for the total webinar noobies would be better.
ProsAnalytics, speed of setup, ability to fully customise and brand fully, engagement hub, plenty of widgets to keep customers engaged.
ConsSpeed navigating some of the setup menus, delay to live stream 30 secs. Lack of help with initial equipment recommendations and setup. Clunky help systems force a lot of reading no real on boarding process.
Irene G.
Marketing Campaign Manager
Libraries, 201-500 employees

“From Zoom to On24”

OverallIt has been a big upgrade from our previous platform. The support has been very helpful, I realize this is a big platform that does take some customizing. After getting through the customization of the platform, and understanding the capabilities, there are a few pieces of the platform that seem outdated. My advice would be to check in with older / lost users to see what their feedback is. Some of my team has used the platform in the past, and the qualms they had with the platform are still "features" today.
ProsThe ability to create a full experience for the user (sharing assets during the webinar), the ease of use for hosting speakers in different locations, reporting / insights and how it is compatible with SalesForce
ConsSlide advancement it only via click the arrow, slide notes cannot be customized or edited after uploading the slides, supported fonts for the slide decks, editing the video post-webinar, video quality recommendations v.s what actually works / displays correctly during the webcast, being able to easily archive / delete test programs for webcasts
Mackenzie J.
Senior Marketing Manager
Computer & Network Security, 11-50 employees
November 29, 2018

“Easy, Reliable, Integrated”

OverallOverall, ON24 is a great platform for planning and executing webinars for thought leadership and sales purposes. It is especially useful when it integrates seamlessly with our marketing automation platform. Would definitely recommend for both small and large organizations!
ProsThe primary reason for selecting and implementing ON24 was due to the fact that it offered integration with HubSpot. Upon integrating ON24 with HubSpot, I can manage registrations, trigger reminder/invite emails, send follow-up emails, and host registration forms through my HubSpot instance. In addition, when I do need to access the ON24 portal directly, it's easy to navigate and contains many of the features you need and will use to execute webinars.
ConsThere are certain places within ON24 where the functionality seems a bit limited. For example, there are only a handful of ways you can personalize reminder emails, including branding, text editing, etc. We have also found that ON24 doesn't enable you to create a series of webinars. Instead, we had to create individual, separate events.
November 29, 2018
Kristen D.
Senior Content Marketing Manager
Internet, 201-500 employees
January 11, 2019

“The best webinar platform for measuring engagement”

ProsWhen comparing webinar platforms, One24 was above and beyond in terms of analytics. You can easily see registrants, attendees, and see their engagement (who downloaded a resource, who responded to a poll, etc). This has helped immensely for measuring and helping us drive continued engagement in our presentations. The webinar console was a big selling point too, as it can be completely customized to your brand's identity. Finally, the automated follow up emails and Marketo integration are key.
ConsOn24 is by far the most expensive webinar platform that my team encountered. However, it's reliable and worth it for my company. There are a few small things that I don't like - for example, getting signed out of the platform constantly - but overall, it works for us.
Tracy S.
Webcast host and coordinator
Publishing, 201-500 employees

“On24 ”

OverallWe needed a platform that allowed easy access to recordings. This is ON24's #1 benefit. Also there is great capacity for storage of old webcasts that we occasionally use.
ProsI love that the live webcasts we do become easily accessible recordings. Automatically. Without have to remember to press the RECORD button.
ConsI don't like the small slides at the top of the producer interface. They are so small that for me and for most of my presenters they are useless. I'd also like to have the ability to create on-demand recordings with video of the speaker.
Dean S.
Global Webinar Strategist
September 27, 2019

“Webinars are critical. ON24 helps make them great.”

OverallOur experience has been great. Support is exceptional. Knowledge base and instructional webinars help users learn the software to take full advantage of it.
ProsThe software is simple to deploy and use. The platform also allows for a lot of flexibility in how to optimize your webinars presentations.
ConsThere are aspects of the reporting that could be better - in particular aggregate reporting where filtering in limited. Also, the main webinar page could be more flexible in hiding webinars ones they have past or filtering webinars for personal view.
Margot O.
Webinar Producer
E-Learning, 11-50 employees

“Great Product!”

OverallI've been very pleased with my experience working with ON24. They have great customer service and are very responsive to our needs. They are consistently making improvements and educating their customers on ways to enhance their webinars.
ProsON24 is an intuitive platform that delivers high quality webinars to our audience. As someone who is not super tech savvy, I have been able to perform well in my role as Webinar Producer. The enhancements made to the audio options on the platform have been great over the last year.
ConsThe phone bridge is still not the best quality, but that is possibly a result of our company phones. While we refrain from using the phone bridge when possible, the improved presenter bridge, that allows for PC Mic use is great! It is also important to note that Internet Explorer is not compatible with this product. This is a struggle for some of our audience members, although we post in several places the need to use Chrome or Firefox.
brenna i.
Marketing Manager
Accounting, 1001-5000 employees
October 2, 2019

“Good Company, Good Software - Always room for improvement”

ProsOn24 is a very straightforward software. Our account manager and CSm are very responsive and helpful. the entire corporate team is great, engaging, and helpful. Very much a sense of community. They offer features we need that others don't.
ConsI've had issues with support staff - given replies to questions that were wrong and messed up the webinar. On24 immediately helps rectify, but on a live webinar - you can't rewind the clock - the damage is done.
Computer Software, 10,001+ employees
January 22, 2019

“Sleek & professional webcasts”

ProsEasy to use, professional, lots of capabilities and features. Great reporting, interactivity, and integrations into our marketing tech stack. Helpful and professional team members and lots of options for support (live chat, tickets, help center, community).
ConsSome of the user interface and experience could be improved, and the different "parts" of the platform are a little confusing (where you set up a webinar vs. run it). Help documentation has improved but could still be added to and updated.
Kristen C.
Director of Events & Content Marketing
Computer Software, 201-500 employees
January 11, 2019

“Meets our Client Webinar Needs”

OverallWe host webinars for both clients and prospects, and we have different needs for each. With a global team and clients, it was important that we didn't have to be up at 3AM to host a live webinar in Australia. On24 offers what some other platforms we looked at don't - Simulated Live Webinars. This has been a life saver for us to record live with our team members at a local time and then have the webinar hit live in different regions hours or days later.
ProsOnce you have your template set up On24 is very easy to clone and use for all your webinars. The best part about this software is that it lives online and not a software on your computer so you never need to worry about showing the wrong screen. Additionally, we work with a lot of external presenters and the platform is so easy to use my briefs only take about 10 minutes to walk them through.
ConsA few little kinks: If you clone the same presentation too much, it will stop you from creating any new webinar pages. I needed to reach out to support to find this out. While I know you can use their templates, we just got in the habit of cloning and it didnt work. Also, there is not an option to have a video play within the slide you are showing. You need to upload videos separately which can make it a little clunky for viewers.
Liz K.
Marketing Stategist
Higher Education, 51-200 employees

“trash”

OverallSeriously terrible
Prossimu-live and on-demand options allow us to mitigate the risks involved with live presenting on this platform.
Consthe "best practices" where presenters need a wired internet connection, clear cookies, restart the computer and have no other apps going--are you kidding me? What year is it? The customer service is poor, not for lack of CSM's trying, but because there is no follow through from the product team, and CSM's often don't have access to the latest information, leaving them set up for failure.
Kelly S.
Sales Enablement
Telecommunications, 10,001+ employees
September 27, 2019

“Great System, Great Support”

OverallI have several business units within our organization that now come to me to set up and help with their webinars. They have been very pleased with the results of their webinars and appreciate the result reports that I pull from the system.
ProsI like that's easy to use and configure your webinars.
ConsThe only thing that we have received complaints on is that there is no phone line so all questions must be submitted via the Q&A tab and there is no verbal communication. We have a couple leaders that really like the have that option.
George W.
Multimedia Video Developer
Marketing and Advertising, 1001-5000 employees

“On24 Really Nails It”

ProsOne of the best things about this software is the ability to do on-demand lead generation. This allows you to broadcast full shows with all the interactivity you want and then on-demand users can experience the exact same show.
ConsI wish there were more universal parameters that you can set for your brands. We work with 3 different distinct brands and having universal control in case something changes (logos, color, etc) would be helpful.
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
January 18, 2019

“On24 is a very useful marketing tool”

OverallVery positive. has been a very useful tool for us as a marketing firm.
ProsThe software was relatively easy to learn and set up initial events. From there we have been able to copy and improve upon setups and designs. The ease of repeatably is a very appreciated feature.
ConsCertain speaker have wanted to have their mouse be visible to the audience within the slide deck but are unable to do so w/o the event being set up as a screen share event.
Alyssa E.
Associate Marketing Manager, Sales Communications & Digital Engagement
Medical Devices, 10,001+ employees

“ON24 Review”

OverallWe've introduced ON24 as our primary channel for large field-facing webinars as a substitute for other channels that were not meeting our sales communication needs. Overall, we've had a great experience with the user-friendly admin platform, easy navigation from an audience perspective, and excellent customer support (especially during live events).
ProsBrowser-based platform, interactive features to boost audience engagement, ability to mute audience audio, email notifications, on-demand & multiple event-type options, and Analytics Dashboard! These features have been extremely beneficial in communicating to/training our Target Audience (Sales team).
ConsMobile view, finicky Console Builder, accessing PMXD from mobile devices. Our audience (almost 5,000 sales team members) rely on mobile-friendly viewing, which is currently limited. Additional suggestions: - Enable ability to group hide slides in PMXD Storyboard - Enable ability to enlarge storyboard thumbnails (ex. zoom bar)
Ben M.
Digital marketing
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

“Best platform to use”

OverallWe've seen an increase with attendees and on demand attendees since moving onto On24. We're able to provide our users with more insights than we have been able to do previously, and our community are now more engaged than ever before in our webcasts.
ProsEase of use, always being updated with new features, listens to the community and introduces new features/products or services based on what we need.
ConsCostly compared to others platforms in this area, have had a few issues with on demand version not downloading, but has been quickly resolved so not a huge deal.
Jason W.
Training & Development
Information Services, 10,001+ employees

“Jason Winn ”

OverallI am the admin of the system for my company and i have an overall good experience with the system. My reps provide great support and my user base really likes the system.
ProsThat you can custom brand webinars to fit your needs Live & Semi Live events offered Admin Functions made easy Reporting
ConsPermissions for reporting only logins is not free APAC support is lacking at times
Hospital & Health Care, 1001-5000 employees

“Decent Platform”

OverallWe are decreasing the amount of webinars we are doing because our team doesn't have the bandwidth to write scripts, create slides, present or pre-record, etc. We are going to be relying on many more on-demand webinars in 2019 to continue providing content, but not having to dedicate the time and resources we don't have. On24 provides everything we need for now, so we will continue to stick with this platform.
Pros-Ability to pre-record webinars -Easy-to-access and understand reporting -Can have registration pages with multiple events -Automated emails (that are HTML so they can be customized if necessary) -Webinar console is very customizable
Cons-Various issues with pre-recorded webinars -Inability to have attendees dial in -Attendees on every single webinar we've ever held have had audio/video issues (not every single attendee, but at least one on each webinar - it works most of the time if they refresh their screen, but it's not a great user experience) -Registration page can be customized, but only slightly -The customer service department is extremely responsive, but they have never actually been able to help with any emergency issues we've had
Computer & Network Security, 501-1000 employees
January 11, 2019

“Great tool but still needs improvements ”

OverallFor the most part it has been great. Our original sales rep was amazing and of course got a promotion because she was great and now our new sales person is always MIA. Never checks in unless it is about money.
ProsEase of use. Anyone can use it. Easy to set up events and run them with very little experience.
ConsCustomer support tier 1 is useless. Just submit a ticket. Still not flash free.
Abby M.
Program Manager
Non-Profit Organization Management, 501-1000 employees
October 7, 2019

“Customization with room for improvement ”

OverallOverall I am very pleased with the ease of use and the level of customization that can be applied.
ProsThe setup of webinars allows for a great deal of customization. Each of the set up screens are very intuitive.
ConsWe use the Q&A questions submitted on the widget to direct to a team email address. The reporting feature does not allow for the viewer email address to be included when their question is submitted. It is difficult to allow multiple team members access to each webinar reporting link. We have multiple team members who set up webinars for different audiences. It would be great if there were additional filters available when viewing the My Webinar dashboard.
Kara H.
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

“ON24 Review”

OverallOur team uses ON24 for our education webcasts, I typically host 1-5 webcasts a week and am constantly creating new ones.
ProsI like how ON24 updates in real time. For example, in the console builder, I can update speaker details, slides, and add widgets and have the attendee view update immediately.
ConsMaking a webcast series isn't so easy or laid out in an obvious place. Updating our registration emails happens frequently, so having a new feature to applying changes to certain webcasts would be helpful.
Jitesh C.
Communications Coordinator
Financial Services, 10,001+ employees

“ON24 Review”

OverallOverall ON24 works with what we've been doing so far. I don't believe we work directly with ON24, we work with TSN who works with ON24 who in part works with us as our Vendor.
ProsThe ability to have 2 platforms to host and support our Webinars/Webcasts as well as Library for our In person events we have stored
ConsNot being able to toggle between the two platforms. I feel like we are on one platform with 2 users IDs so that we can actually use the features of one and the other is just a storage base - they should be integrated
Peter G.
Marketing Executive

“Great features”

OverallI feel like we haven't utilised all features of the platform enough. After learning more about the features at Webinar World, i'm sure we can get more use out of it.
ProsI really like how easy it is to use the Simu-live webinars. Simple to set up a new event. Great on-demand service
ConsThe basic designs for the registration pages
Research, 11-50 employees
March 21, 2019

“Great user experience”

OverallAfter researching multiple alternative webinar platforms, we always end up sticking with On24 due to the ease of use, sleek landing page designs and available functions.
ProsThis is so easy to use. Our presenters are always happy with the presentation manager.
ConsIt is a lot more expensive than a lot of alternative programs out there.
March 21, 2019
Information Services, 10,001+ employees
January 18, 2019

“Staying power in the webinar world”

OverallGreat platform to engage with users of products. I've used ON24 in some form or fashion since the early 2000's - they have a lot of experience and helpful support.
ProsThe "resources" widget that allows for links in the presentation interface is somewhat unique and really valuable for my use case. On24 has been around for a long time and understands webinars.
ConsDisclaimer: I'm currently using their flash based platform and am migrating soon to their HTML5 platform. I have found the flash interfaces to be buggy at times - likely related to all of the security settings around flash. I have had a few technical issues with ON24 which they have worked with me on to make right.
Computer Software, 1001-5000 employees
January 18, 2019

“User friendly, overall good platform.”

ProsI like that it is easy to train presenters on how to use the software, it is also fairly easy to make edits. The video quality has gotten better over the last few years as well.
ConsThe lack of customization with tools and widgets. Product requests seem to take a long time to come through.
Braeden F.
Webinar Producer
Human Resources, 1001-5000 employees

“Customer from Paycom”

OverallI am generating leads, providing a good experience, and raising our revenue.
ProsThe ease of use to produce a webinar is incredible. I did not know much about webinars when I got started, and this platform made it easy for me to create and access what I needed to know quickly. It provides a good customer/attendee experience and I wouldn't use anyone else.
ConsHonestly, the one thing I get frustrated about is how long it can take to upload our slides or files.
Renata C.
Manager, Marketing Communications
Financial Services, 201-500 employees
January 11, 2019

“ON24 takes webinars to another level no other company is on ”

OverallIt's been great, I just wish I could double the size of my team becuase with a very small webinar team, I feel like we are only scratching the surface.
ProsON24 has countless features, options for customization, branding, tracking, CRM integration, content gateway, great audience experience, etc. we could go on and on!
Consthe more robust the software, the more can go wrong. If the webinars are not set up perfectly, the webinar will not run smoothly. You can not make changes on the fly (if you set the webinar up with no screenshare, you cannot change your mind on the live webinar) if you need to change the console, you cannot do so when the webinar starts, etc. No dial-in number as a standard offering for webinars We also wish that ON24 could be used for demos and 1-on-1 calls but the audience lag doesn't allow for that.
Brett J.
Digital Campaign Manager
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 10,001+ employees
January 11, 2019

“Great software - robust, but still simple to use”

OverallI have been using ON24 for nearly two years now. I was using a competitor before that, and I much prefer the interface, and functionality of ON24. When I train people on how to present they basically teach themselves. It is easy to learn, and easy to use as you advance in more features.
ProsON24 has many great features built right in including screen sharing, PowerPoint deck sharing, Q&A, polls, call-in audio, streaming audio, and sharing video over presentation.
ConsThere are a few features that are pay-to-play. E.x. if someone registered, and you want to delete that registrant you need to pay for the customer support team to remove them. Many of the analytics are free, but other analytics cost extra.