HotelRunner Ratings

Overall
3.5/5

About HotelRunner

HotelRunner is a freemium, cloud-based online sales, digital marketing and channel management platform that assists hotels and travel agencies tailor, streamline, and improve their online outreach. HotelRunner helps hotels and travel agencies transition from off to online through state-of-the-art technology. It helps to create innovative sales channels, improve international brand recognition, reach more customers, and boost profits. Learn more about HotelRunner

Admir A.
Owner/Manager
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, Self-employed
December 3, 2018

“Good value for m but still much to do”

ProsAs Im using this program almost 2 years, I can say that for small accommodations like it is GH Pasha***, can be more then sutisfied. We could connect with almost every OTAs that we need and very simple program to use. Maybe some video of how to use would be great
ConsThere are some features that need to be finished and improved like types of discount that do not work properly, oldfashioned web site templates and some features connected with it like sharing on social networks discount does not work or some link that will lead on Book NOW point. Also up to my opinion is deffenetly metter that HR will suggest you the best OTAs for your business as well as some other features that will lead to better sutisfying customer needs and you have them a lot ;)... just let them know better.

By HotelRunner on December 25, 2018
Thank you Admir for your kind words and recommendation! We are working on a introduction video which will show you the best and easiest way to use HotelRunner.
tuna p.
Hotel Manager

“Strongly recommended”

OverallAbove all, as every successful business, best thing with Hotelrunner is, people. Caring, focused and intelligent employees they have! Special thanks to the support team for their endless support!
ProsHotelrunner is a comprehensive, up to date and user friendly tool, supported by a caring team of customer representatives. As a small hotel manager it is reassuring to feel the collaboration of Hotelrunner all the time.
ConsIt can sometimes be puzzling to navigate between different pages and some options can be a little bit hard to getting used to.
Erdem D.
Skipper
December 3, 2018

“Very easy to use. Connects us to world”

ProsAs dundar thermal we have been using Hotelrunner for last 5 years. It is very easy to update availability. Support team is very helpful and always answering our requests promptly. It is a great pleasure to work with them
Conseasy and fast to update availability at all the sites.

By HotelRunner on December 25, 2018
Thank you Erdem, we are glad to be working with Dundar Thermal for the past 5 years also!
Colleen R.

“Awesome Support”

OverallThey have really helped us sell our rooms with the Turkish channels that are free to us in their system.
ProsI love their support chat system which is so easy in English (I am based in Turkey, so that is a wonderful plus). I love the fact that linkage to the channels is fast and under my control. I also love their app which allows me to update availability at any time.
ConsI wish there was a page where I could see availiability for all rooms over the month.
GOKHAN S.
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

“Great!”

ProsSuper fast, easy, simple, practical, easy to understand system, customer support is great, especially Buse, she has been great!
ConsI think everything is enough.

By HotelRunner on March 15, 2019
Hi Gokhan, We are glad you found our system easy to use,and had a great experience with our customer support!
Gokhan E.

“One of the best”

Overallsaving us time on sending prices/avalibility more than 20 OTAs
Prosease of integration of OTAs. reservation motor embeded to our own website.
Conssending bulk prices to OTAs as bulk, some of the avalibity menus

By HotelRunner on December 25, 2018
Thanks Gokhan, it's always our pleasure to be able to connect our customers with their desired OTAs and more!
I made S.
Operational manager

“Very usefull application”

OverallI have been use hotelrunner to run my small property and it is very usefull.
ProsEasy to use and i can manage my property in one touch
ConsCustomer service, difficult to contact and some of them do not understand the product.

By HotelRunner on December 25, 2018
We are glad you found our system is easy to use and is working for you.
Senol Y.

“Advised..”

OverallSaving us a lot of time on managing more than 20 OTAs.
Proseasy to connect OTAs to channel manager, and easy manage daily bookings.
Conssending price and avalibity as bulk to all OTAs

By HotelRunner on December 25, 2018
Thanks Senol, we are happy you are now connected with over 20 OTAs!
Ali Haydar B.
March 22, 2019

“Excellent”

OverallIts easy and comfortable to use it.Highly recommend because of representative.Thanks for all support and help.
Prost's Integrated with lots of online channel
ConsIt Sometimes doesnt effect quickly but not always

By HotelRunner on April 22, 2019
Thank you Ali! We are very happy to hear that you find our system helpful and easy to use!
March 22, 2019
Deniz E.
Sales&Front office executive
March 16, 2019

“Best!!”

OverallThe company makes you feel safe. You can focus on your work with peace of mind. Any problems instantly help immediately. All employees professional and helpfull especially Ms. Buse.
ProsEasy to use, easlly to access, easy interface.
ConsEverthing is perfect. I can easliy find everything.
March 16, 2019
Berislav L.

“Kings n'Queens hostel”

OverallGood for chanel manager bad iff you need more work
ProsChanel manager good for use for booking date
ConsMode off use off data and mode off payment

By HotelRunner on December 25, 2018
Hi Berislav, we are happy that you are enjoying our channel manager, and if desired we can connect you to more OTAs !
Edward N.
Hotel Manager

“Very Good product”

OverallNeed to add SSL to website
ProsThis is what We need, We found it is very useful product
ConsChannel Manager is very easily to use and setup

By HotelRunner on December 25, 2018
Thank you Edward, great to hear you are having such a positive experience with HotelRunner.
August 19, 2018

“Maddening customer service issues”

OverallWorking with hotel runner is a extremely disappointment experience. The lack of any good customer experience is frightening. I would not recommend this software program to anyone. If fact run, fast.
ProsThere is not much of any upside to the hotel runner software.
ConsNot user friendly, no support! Lack of proper communication and poor reporting and program software, always experi mixes technical glitches and issues

By HotelRunner on November 20, 2018
We are sad to hear you had a bad experience. We are usually known for our great attention to detail from our customer service to everything that we do. But, we completely understand sometimes there are miscommunications and things may go wrong. So, if you'd like, you could reach out to me directly at andrew@hotelrunner.com. I'd like to discuss the matter further with you and see how we can make things good.
August 19, 2018
Mary D.
Consultant
February 12, 2019

“Excellent live service”

OverallThe channel manager is easy to use and easy to connect to other platforms. The customer service is a live chat found by a orange chat button at the bottom of the page in hotelrunner. It is not super clear what the button is for and I felt silly after it was pointed out to me, because it is clearly a chat button (SMH). The service via live chat is OUTSTANDING. Only ask would be for weekend availability for help since that is the busy times for hotels.
ProsVery easy to use to link a channel manager (hotelrunner) to other web platforms such as Wix Hotels.
ConsIt was challengeing to figure out how to get help. I had to Google quite a bit and noticed the reps (who is fantastic with response time) was responding to the Google reviews very quickly. Once I emailed him, the service was great.

By HotelRunner on February 20, 2019
Hi Mary, We are very glad you found the system easy to use, and had a great experience with our partner success managers. We try our best to be as quick and efficient as possible. Also, I would like to announce that we will soon have 24/7 support available!
February 12, 2019
randy s.
May 16, 2017

“a complete waste of time”

Prosnothing, this did not do anything that is advertised, or that they specifically told me that they could do
ConsHotel runner has been a HUGE waste of time for me. I asked if I could just manage availability and you said yes (below) You can choose to manage your availabilities only via HotelRunner, all you need to do is select accordingly during OTA integration. But also we can adjust to each channel the rates you are sending accordingly as well. But then that wouldn't work My minimum nights stay from wix did not transfer, and because of that we have received a number of reservations for less than our minimum night stay. The support has been very slow or nonexistent, which I expressed concern about (given the time difference). I tried to ask all of the questions I could (issues I had in the past) and basically, I spent a week trying to set this up, waiting for support, reblocking and changing reservations for nothing.

By HotelRunner on November 20, 2018
Hi Randy, If you could please contact me directly at andrew@hotelrunner.com, I would like to speak with you and get everything figured out.
May 16, 2017
Emrah A.
Reservation & Revenue
Hospitality, 51-200 employees
March 11, 2019

“Great tool, functionality of usage”

OverallHotelrunner is a great tool that help especially for small companies. We started to use this tool since from 3 months and overall this website exceed my expectations. This web site could be all in one tool for hotel industry with some additional improvements. I definitely recommend to the hotel owners who has up to 50-75 rooms.
ProsEasy to use low cost wide range connections to OTA's Offers free website tool
ConsRequires some improvements about PMS Requires some improvements about Calender functionality
Buceatchi O.
October 23, 2018

“the worst customer support team ever”

Prosis quite easy to use and at a good price however in time you realise how many bugs has the system and regret the choice
Consthe attitude of the customer support team - no knowledge, no reaction, no care

By HotelRunner on November 20, 2018
Hi Buceatchi, While you find our system easy to use, it is unfortunate your experience with HotelRunner support team has not been positive. We have noted your feedback and keen to meet your expectations on support.
October 23, 2018
Martin K.
Resort Development
July 16, 2018

“I have a new wix site. ”

Overallnone yet
ProsNothing works, wix took my money . the hotel runner channel manager is not connected. wix do not allow help centre calls and don't return emails. They took my money for the channel manager. Looks like i now need to get MasterCard to take the money back from them. hotelrunner are contacting me fine but they just direct me back to wix. what a mess. i have delayed the opening of my villa's a month because of this disaster.
Consi'm not connected so what do i like least . IT is not working and since i paid zero support. It's hard to say more.

By HotelRunner on November 20, 2018
Hi Martin, As you stated, we are always glad to get back to our customers as quickly as possible. But unfortunately, we have sometimes no control over Wix and their support, which is why we had to redirect you. I'm also upset that you had to delay the opening of your villa. If you can send me an email at andrew@hotelrunner.com, I would love a chance to speak with you and set your property up.
July 16, 2018
April 9, 2018

“A Hotel Runner With May Figures”

OverallHotel management software
ProsHotelRunner has many great figures such as channel managers, payment integration and many more integrations.
ConsFor a new customer, it is difficult to get a full estimation of the total price for signing up with HotelRunner. The price structure is based on modules which you can buy.

By HotelRunner on November 20, 2018
Thanks for sharing your experience and feedback. We're pleased to know that you are enjoying the benefits of HotelRunner.
April 9, 2018
susan m.
cmo
January 7, 2019

“Non-Existent Customer Service; Broke All my AirBnB listings!”

OverallHORRIBLE EXPERIENCE. Do not run a software company if you don't want to provide customer service. HORRIBLE. Don't waste your money.
Prosnothing
ConsThis software disconnected all of my listings on AirBnB and there were over 40. I've had to manually go through and re-set pricing and everything. I've tried for 7 full days to get someone to call me back or even email me from their "support' but all I get is a chat bot. THIS SOFTWARE COMPANY IS ABSOLUTE CRAP. BUYER BEWARE!!!!!

By HotelRunner on February 15, 2019
We are devastated to hear you had a bad experience with us. We are usually known for our great customer service and attention to detail in everything that we do. If you'd like, you could reach out to me directly at andrew@hotelrunner.com. I would like to discuss the matter further with you and see how we can make things good. If you give us the chance, we will definitely win you back.
Ben F.
Founder & CEO
Real Estate, Self-employed
December 11, 2018

“Completely dissatisfied ”

OverallTerrible
ProsI found absolutely nothing good about this software
ConsCompletely unprofessionally run organisation. I initially created a wix account and ois to have hotel runner added on and integrated with the system. I was completely dissatisfied from the beginning. The system never worked correctly, I could never log on preoprly and edit what was going wrong, the customer service was very poor, most times they won't even reply. But most of all, once realising over 6 months ago that this service and software was weak. I closed the account with wix, closed everything to do with hotel runner, un subscribed from emails. Yet I would still receive emails from them. I've unlinked them from every connection possible. Yet still receive emails from them. I've contacted customer support numerous amounts of times with little to no assistance. Hotel runner has been subscribing time to a free 14 day trial without my consent. Every time the trials ends they automatically subscribe me again, ALL WITHOUT MY CONSENT. Very un professional and frustrating. This problem 6 months later and has still not been fixed.
December 11, 2018
Hospitality, Self-employed
January 7, 2019

“Just trying to get your money”

OverallHorrible after few days asked to be refunded and they have a complicated process for refund and push the delays so you most likely abandon. I had to go with the credit card refund process that took 4 months.
ProsIntegrated with WIX and great list of channels. But they have not real connectivities with them.
ConsIt's not working well sync problems and disconnections. integration with Rates for Booking.com are not complete so number of guests is not working.

By HotelRunner on February 15, 2019
We are sad for your bad experience and sorry to hear you weren't satisfied with HotelRunner. We pride ourselves on our system and the high quality standards we maintain, and would like to make things right. If you could reach out to me directly at andrew@hotelrunner.com, I would love to further discuss this situation with you and how we can make it right.
July 26, 2018

“Really needs improving”

ProsThis system has some basics in place but that's it. It is not very functional and cannot carry out day to day tasks as advertised.
ConsNeeds a lot of improvement, at the moment it is a no go platform and should only be used on a free of charge basis as a trial.
July 26, 2018
Baratharun R.
December 12, 2018

“Pricing is expensive”

ProsEasy to use interface, good design and quick sync.
ConsFor low cost countries like India the pricing is expensive while there are many local options available.
December 12, 2018