Business Hangouts Ratings

Overall
4.3/5

About Business Hangouts

Business Hangouts is a robust webinar/Webconference solution. This fully customizable webinar service requires no downloads & no PINs for viewers. Record directly to YouTube. The service comes with an integrated email service which will remind viewers of the upcoming webinar & follow up after with your brand. It includes support for multiple presenters, private or public events, multiple sharing options, & unified chat with full moderator controls. It can be download from G-suite marketplace. Learn more about Business Hangouts

Martin D.
Administrative Clerk
Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees
September 17, 2019

“Business Hangouts has the perfect web conferencing tool.”

OverallI really thought that it was very easy to use and it provide a much better option of video conferences than most of the other video platform. Through the Business Hangouts software, scheduling the audio and video calls is very easy. Our conversation chat through the audio and video conferences and screen sharing all good by the Business Hangouts software.
ProsThe best thing of the Business Hangouts is that we can easily schedules our calls and meeting and in this why the support lines of our calling is very helpful for us. The outstanding features of the business hangouts makes this software powerhouse such as file sharing, polling, screen, video sharing and the ability to record. This software let me organize a video conference meeting with everyone at anytime. This software is an efficient software for the audio and video conferencing which allowing me to communicate with our friends, colleagues and team members. Hence, it is a best way for collaboration.
ConsMostly the business hangouts works properly but sometimes it created some issues such as it is not as easy to get sound working and get things setup. The quality of video conference is not as best as should. Sometimes the new users have to face difficulty when it is loading due to which I have to sign in again and then our precious time will be waste but it is not all time issue. When we sharing our screen, the video conference quality will be automatically decreased. But still it is an excellent platform for meeting collaboration.
September 17, 2019
Heather K.
Arts and Crafts, Self-employed
February 3, 2017

“An incredibly robust program with the best support!”

OverallI have been using the Business Hangouts platform since September of 2014. If I were to list all of the ways it could be used the book would be too long to read, but I can tell you that if you have a need or desire to run an internet show, teaching seminar or other webinar scenario - you need look NO FURTHER! There is a way to do it and customize it to your brand, demonstrate live and/or recorded, capture leads, generate new leads and all in one easy to use format. The only other thing to remark on is the extremely helpful and responsive support is UNMATCHED anywhere. No other company holds a weekly meeting to LISTEN to user ideas and help with technical support. No other team has a community of helpful response within 24 hours. They listen and they respond...and you get help from other experienced users too. As a well experienced Business Hangouts user, I always say, "Tell me what you want to do and I will show you how you can use Business Hangouts to get it done."
Prosthe control I have over branding, ability to integrate with my YouTube and my website, capturing the data of who and how long a person participated
Consthere is a bit of learning to the program as it is very robust - but with anything of value, this is the case. A one click and done program could not do ANY of the work this program does. Thankfully there is a team of professionals and experienced users to help you learn.
Recommendations to other buyersGive it a try, ask for help to do the things you want to do - if a non-techie like me can do it, so can you!
February 3, 2017
Pat R.
Author, lecturer
E-Learning, 1-10 employees
January 31, 2017

“Quickest way to engage your target audience using real-time audio-video and screen sharing.”

OverallFRONT END: Face-to-face meetings increases trust factor for our brand. End users report: - easy registration - appreciate custom reminder emails - reliable countdown mechanism - rolling welcome graphics and welcome video options "Thank-you" and "sorry we missed you" timed arrival emails extends interaction with registrants. - Live events have great controls for: - camera view - adding up to 10 panel participants - sharing screens - bringing viewer comments to the screen - ousting spammers Less discernible skipping of audio/video when compared to Skype or GoToWebinar, where high speed internet access is available. Cost is better than GTW. BACK END: 5 minute set up. Easy to copy event set-up to subsequent event or make the event repeatable. Stats on registrants, viewers & those who reviewed the event. Training and tech support AAA+ quick response.
ProsReliable service, easy to set up an event with custom emails and graphics. I embed the event in my website for custom registration URLs. I've met the coders and find they are responsive to queries.
ConsNone really. Oh, yes, I'd like them to fix "recurring events monthly" to also include "4th Wednesday" not just "the 20th." That's about it.
Recommendations to other buyersAs with any virtual event, I recommend a headset mic/earphones like the Lifechat LX3000. Sound isn't as obvious until you listen to the recorded version of your hangout. Also recommend an HD Video cam, not those built-in to a laptop. We use Logitech C920 with excellent success.
JOSE B.
IT MANAGER
Oil & Energy, 51-200 employees
March 30, 2018

“I use the application for conversations and videoconferences for some work groups.”

OverallThe biggest benefit is that we have achieved videoconferences in a simple way, inexperienced users connected easily.
ProsI like that it is an application that does not require an installation of programs to work. It is capable of working with all the tools it has from Chrome, just by installing the add-on. It is simple to use and versatile. It integrates with the other google applications, which allows us to take advantage of sharing resources and files. Making a meeting is very fast, when I compare it with applications like Gotomeeting. It is easy to integrate several people in the same conference, the application handles them very well and in a simple way. It uses little network resource, manages bandwidth well. I like that when we have configured this application in our firewall, we find it as an object without problems.
ConsI've noticed that it works much better when it's integrated into the Google platform. The fact of not having a desktop client puts us at a disadvantage when we want to teach inexperienced and elderly users how to use it. I think the test time is short, it should be at least 30 days. It is not used by many of the companies with which we interact. I do not see the ability to integrate with different videoconferencing platforms.
March 30, 2018
Carlos Alberto M.
Gerente de Finanzas Tributarias de FOPNPROCINE
May 8, 2018

“Impotant software since it allows you to hold online meetings and video conferences with your client”

OverallIt can be recorded commercial events and posted on youtube
ProsThe system is very interesting because it allows you to hold online meetings in all parts of the world, you only need your clients, students or guests to be connected to perform any event, as well as having online support that helps you solve any problem you may have. present, also allows you to customize your video conferences to the style you have in your company, being a tool with low cost value with respect to the skills, so it is very useful when conducting meetings online
ConsYou must have a very good online connection to carry out your meetings in lines and video conferences, and it should be more commercially driven so that it is better known in the market, despite the good customers that use it.
May 8, 2018
Karenny P.
Servicio de atención al cliente
Telecommunications, 10,001+ employees
February 27, 2018

“Great tool for the collaboration of a whole team”

ProsI loved everything about Business Hangouts at this time. It has solved my big problem of communication with my colleagues or even distributors. When I need them all together, Business Hangouts becomes the only solution. The individual communication was good. But this software has given me the possibility to shorten the duration of the instruction with all of them. Also, there is no requirement to share my cell phone number and that is quite comfortable.
ConsThe biggest problem we found was the number of employees when we started using it. Our staff was not big enough to make use of this program regularly for the cost. However, as we grew as a company we were able to include more users and since then it has been totally profitable for us.
February 27, 2018
Andrew H.
Retired
Hospital & Health Care, Unspecified
January 30, 2017

“In a class of its own!”

OverallI started using Business-Hangouts shortly after it became available in 2013 and have continued to use it daily since then. It contains a feature set that allows maximum customization with minimum work. The learning curve can be as simple or as steep as you like. Original setup is quick and easy., but like any precision tool, it takes time to learn all the available options and use them for maximum impact. There are a great many features that can be set in various ways to achieve exactly what you want. Better than the software itself is the support one receives. Customer service is unmatched in the industry. Anyone looking for webinar software should seriously take a look at BUsiness-Hangouts
January 30, 2017
June 12, 2018

“Hangouts is an excellent application that helps you communicate effectively ”

Overallallows me to communicate effectively with clients and friends in different devices simultaneously and quickly
Prosis a private and reliable application that can be used on different devices simultaneously, allows my communication with different people around the world during business hours without interrupting my work and performance
Consthe emojis are not visually updated and after the application is downloaded the phone joins the text messages and does not let you use it separately
Computer & Network Security, 1001-5000 employees
March 28, 2019

“Daily communication is extremely easy via Hangouts”

OverallHangouts has really helped us to stay connected with everyone. The best part is we can use this remotely. Mobile version is best. Now our queries are resolved in no time just because of hangouts.
ProsHangouts is extremely user savvy and saves lot of time resulting in increase in productivity. Video and voice quality is very good, It helps team to be always updated.
ConsNo dislikes, however they should have an option of call recording and call reporting which will helps us to a great extend.
March 28, 2019
misleiny b.
Industrial Painting
Civil Engineering, 51-200 employees
May 22, 2019

“Seamless communications for your corporate environment”

OverallIt is very realistic to make video calls because you can talk as if you were next to the person, a very exciting situation. All this service without having to travel to be close to who you wanted to talk to.
ProsHangouts Business is a great program to make communication easier for your employees. With it, you can connect your company team anywhere you can imagine, as long as you have an internet access. We can make video calls with product providers that are on the other side of the world with incredible ease.
ConsThe program presents certain delays and distortions in the voice when using the conferences where the interent speed is not of good quality, this makes it necessary to repeat what was said, leaving the meeting slower and less efficient.
May 22, 2019
ZULAY DEL CARMEN H.
PROFESORA DE EDUCACIÓN PREESCOLAR
June 11, 2018

“A great software for communication!”

OverallIs a good tool to keep us connected.
ProsYou can link with my cell phone, so I can access my text messages through this application. It allows me to communicate with colleagues, family and friends, making use of my WIFI network. It is possible to make video calls and share my statuses.
ConsI really do not think anything negative in this software. It offers many opportunities for communication.
June 11, 2018
Grant S.
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
April 24, 2018

“My Tool for Working Remote”

ProsMy team and I use Google Hangouts every day. We love the seamless integration with Google Calendar, and how easy it is to control bandwidth.
ConsI some times have issues with Hangouts using the connect audio, mic and camera connections. I can't seem to understand the logic behind why it selects the right connections one time, but not the others.
Daniel Q.
Research & Developer
June 5, 2018

“has been fluent, at all times speaking without problems with friends in different countries and safe”

OverallNo
Pros Your security, being associated with my mail seems to me that it has a fairly large level of personal security and in turn the comfort for the same reason to be able to talk to people while I'm looking at my emails seems great, with a connection more or less stable messages flow quickly
Cons Your calls, so far I have had problems with them since it is always a lag and it is difficult to listen to other people even having a good internet connection
May 4, 2018

“ Great Communication Software ”

ProsBuisness Hangout is a great software which is easy to use front disk. The service is stable with no downtime
ConsIt is a shame the not more people are using this software that would make it easier to connect to your business partners.
Adriana S.
Analista de Siniestros
May 4, 2018

“Business Hangouts allows me to always be connected to my work team”

OverallIt helps that the communication at a distance is not a problem
ProsBusiness Hangouts allows me to always be connected with my team, it works very well because I can communicate with colleagues who are in different states of the country, with whom it is very difficult to make meetings in person, it is also ideal for seminars via web.
ConsIt is quite expensive, so large companies can afford it, but hardly small companies can handle it, they should create more accessible packages so that everyone can enjoy the benefits of this tool.
Claudia T.
Consultora Jurídica
May 2, 2018

“Making a meeting was never as easy as with Google Hangouts!”

ProsIt integrates perfectly with my Android smart phone, works very well with Google Docs since you can open the document and edit it without having to leave the meeting, this is extraordinary. It is very easy to use and allows the exchange of files.
ConsI do not like the interface of the video conference. For the rest, it seems to me a wonderful software.
May 2, 2018
April 24, 2018

“I am in constant connection with friends and colleagues on all my electronic devices.”

OverallThe ease of use, installation and configuration of this tool makes the interaction with the end user a unique experience.
ProsIt is easy to use and does not detract from its operability and functionality, it is excellent for internal video conferencing and the interaction with the user is perfect.
ConsNothing against, it is a wonderful interaction tool, and its updates are very accurate for the end user.
Roy Z.
Chief Operating Officer
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
September 14, 2018

“The most stable comms platform I´ve used”

OverallWe do a lot of interviews and meetings with potential clientes, this tool give us the simplicity, platform and everything we need.
ProsGreat stability, audio and video streaming, high quality, easy to use, UX/UI are simple and awesome.
ConsI have not found any really, after using it for over a year now, we changed from skype and it was bliss.
September 14, 2018
CRUZULYS C.
DOCENTE DE BIOLOGÍA EN EL LICEO BOLIVARIANO "ÁNGEL NORIEGA PÉREZ"
May 6, 2018

“Extraordinary tool to make video calls!”

OverallEveryone should have this application. It is easy to use and very functional.
ProsI love the opportunity it gives me to start a conversation or make a video call with my colleagues, family and friends. It allows linking my different devices, so I can start a conversation from my computer and complete it through my tablet or cell phone. It is possible to make group calls through this medium.
ConsI do not find anything negative in relation to this software. I think it's a great communication tool.
Russ W.
Retired
E-Learning, Unspecified

“BHOA - Single User”

OverallI don't use the Business Hangout On Air very much myself, but do use it for Testing and Training purposes. Having said that, I am a producer for another BHOA user, where we do 3 to 5 BHOA's a week. We have 40 - 50 Liver Viewers, with a hundred or more who will watch the recording within the week. For most BHOAs we almost have a full Panel from around the World. The best part of a BHOA is the Support provided to this product. An Awesome Team, who listen to the End Users. Thank you for a wonderful, easy to use product
ProsEasy to Use
ConsCan't think of any
Recommendations to other buyersIf you like to have a real conversation with your online community, BHOA is the way to go. Live conversations, even with those who may not wish to join the Panel. That includes the ability to those who watch the recording to be part of the conversation.
Colleen G.
Company owner
April 4, 2018

“Easy to use and easy to communicate ”

ProsThe best part is it's free. Used it for work on multiple occasions and works great. Nothing to complain about or change.
ConsNothing to complain about or change it's a pretty simple and effective. I would highly recommend it to anyone.
April 4, 2018
mark m.
Director of Client services
Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees
January 5, 2017

“Business hangouts”

OverallHangouts is great. I love how easy it makes things being able to communicate with other colleges in different offices. Very handy to have.
ProsI love how easy it makes my life! most of what I do is communicating with other employees.
ConsNothing negative to say about business hangouts.
January 5, 2017
Shiawtian C.
Asssociate
April 14, 2018

“Very Easy To Use”

ProsConstant update on this product. Latest version includes new user interface and many new features. Offers the standard features needed for messaging, voice calling, video conferencing, and webcasting. Very stable calling service
ConsThere are many other business collaboration software to consider in the market. Not a one size fit all
April 14, 2018
Hugo B.
VEndas Externa
Automotive, 10,001+ employees
May 20, 2019

“Hangouts”

OverallI use a lot in meetings with my leader and the manager to perfomance results and ideas for script and sales improvements.
Prosa perfect system for those who need to have a remote management. I use a lot for weekly and monthly meetings with my managers. good interface, quality of the calls good at last without doubt the best in the market
ConsI do not have weaknesses to report......
May 20, 2019
José Leonardo R.
Gerente de Tributos ( BARINAS)
Government Administration, 201-500 employees
March 17, 2019

“Great communication platform if you are out of the office”

OverallIt has been perfect for our meetings at a distance, especially in which we must impart some kind of information to many people, it is a very versatile application and it's nice to work with it
ProsYou can establish communication in three ways: chat, video and audio, it includes functions to transmit in HD which is great, which allows your meetings to be of great visual quality, very good for meetings with a large number of people
ConsThe cost of the subscription does not seem to be very well defined, there is a certain disorder in customer service
March 17, 2019
Jeremy H.
Administrative Intern
Accounting, 51-200 employees
February 20, 2019

“Great for conference video calls!”

ProsI use this on a weekly basis to connect with others and it is truly phenomenal! You can easily connect with others from laptops, mobile, or tablets. You can switch between screens to view the person speaking. Being a Google product also means that it has been especially reliable. This is a trustworthy app all should have!
ConsThere have been a few times when video quality is low or the audio isn't working, but those experiences have been few and far between.
February 20, 2019
Andy M.
Head Of Marketing
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
January 18, 2018

“Miserable UX”

Pros-Probably good features -You can send invites to event directly from the dashboard -Integration with Google Calendar
Cons-More expensive than other solutions -Set up is brutal: you need gmail, G+, a youtube account, AdSense Account, Admin Ritghts on your domain, monetization activated on Youtube, LiveStreaming activated plus a bunch of other requirements and settings -Onboarding via thick pdf handbook!!! OR Set up a meeting with a rep (whenever you can find a spot to schedule a meeting to have support to setup the whole thing) - Got to sign up and went through the painful process of setting up the whole thing just to find out that the product can't be used in Germany (where I currently live). They accepted my credit card and billing address no problem, though. Maybe warn people before they waste two hours? -They say 'free trial, cancel anytime' but there's no visible option to cancel/suspend/delete account anywhere. They don't talk about canceling your account in the FAQs (where you should normally find this kind of information) and searching their documentation returns zero document/guides on this topic. You can access community support by first requesting to be accepted in a 'forum' (it's actually a G+ community). Once you're accepted you have to scroll through all the entries and hope to find somebody who managed to cancel their account. At this point you just feel trapped. Next step, blocking the credit card.
January 18, 2018
Uarlei B.
Analyst Engineer
Oil & Energy, 10,001+ employees
April 25, 2019

“All closer, even distant.”

OverallOne of the great needs involved in teamwork and the benefits of integration, the new Hangouts update has the function that allows you to have more users in the room and can participate in the same videoconference. This causes an entire team from a particular department to deal with the same topic, or with other departments.
ProsHangouts Business is a great feature for solving problems of all kinds of communication. Both for small conversations to solve small problems (using instant messaging), and avoiding emails and more emails to solve basic and simple problems. And also, for more complex matters, such as the audio conferencing and videoconferencing, which makes operational funcinality very advantageous and effective.
ConsIt is necessary to evaluate the costs and the required communication turnover for the company. Because using a few resources of this program, it makes your cost a little high. However, the more need for more users and it will be very profitable to maintain the product.
April 25, 2019
Kirsten B.
Adminstrative Assistant
December 5, 2017

“Easy to use and stay connected.”

ProsThe program is easy to use. It updates quickly and allows me to stay connected with co-workers throughout the day.
ConsI had a hard time initially setting it up. It was not super intuitive upon first use. Once I was able to get it activated, it was good.
December 5, 2017
Matthew B.
February 13, 2019

“Very easy way to do conference calls”

ProsEasy to use UI, can share screens as needed which is important for sharing information in a quick manner,
ConsAt times, the system can be laggy and cut out abruptly while on a call. Also, some people struggle with logging into the platform.
February 13, 2019
yulitza p.
Comunity manager
May 6, 2018

“Excellent tool to communicate with your team that are in other cities!”

Overallthe journalists' work teams are always in different cities covering the news, this tool allows meetings to be held frequently with everyone to give the guidelines, this means that work is not interrupted in the different cities since it is not necessary for them to come to the central office.
ProsIt is easy to use create a new group and you give the video call icon and go, the integration with Google Drive is excellent, you can edit documents with Google Docs while you are in a video conference, the options of bandwidth adjustment is very useful if your internet connection is not very good. This works very well on both the smart phones and the computer.
ConsThe add-on is only available for Google Chrome, in Mozilla Firefox it is a beta version. I have not been able to send documents by hangouts during the video conference, the incoming calls are annoying when you are inside a video call; although you can disable and then re-enable the incoming call tone.
Ron C.
Minister
Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees
October 21, 2017

“Good program for conferncing”

ProsUse this with our faculty advising and teaching online classes. Can add multiple students who can interact well. Can't beat the price.
ConsNot much to comment negatively. I like using this and switched from Skype and found better connections with my group.
October 21, 2017
dubraska e.
Productor
501-1000 employees
April 23, 2018

“great application that keeps us informed through the use of video calls or instant messages ”

Prosthis application is very funny because it allows to transmit live moments through video calls and interact with each of our friends with the chats where we can avoid emojins or images that are stored later in our google + profile, I love that we can interact simultaneously with several users.
Conswhat I like the least about this application is that you can not share multimedia files as voice messages, nor can we know if the message sent actually reaches the receiver, this being a big weakness compared to other instant messaging applications
April 23, 2018
Yezid M.
IT and Network Administrator
April 11, 2018

“Great app for im and calls without having a phone. This is nice for my child”

ProsThis app has some important pros for me, like use it on android for my child tablet, or using it for me on my iOS device. It's easy to use, and has features like video calls that works, but...
Cons...Video calls sometimes shows network errors that makes me became crazy. Using it for multiple video calls (more than 2 users) works, but here is where network appears more frequently, at least for me.
April 11, 2018
Sudeer P.
Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees
February 14, 2019

“Great Webinars to recommend”

ProsReliable Software to conduct online events/Webinars/Conferences. A lot of features offered for a successful and satisfied webinar, on an HD video streaming. Did not have any issues throughout the events. we had a big event with a large group and had no issues. We could share files, download documents and interact effectively throughout! Excellent software for Webinars/online Conferences!
ConsOff course every product is not 100% accurate, overall its great one, not much flaws to discuss here..
February 14, 2019
Biotechnology, 501-1000 employees
July 1, 2018

“Hangouts Review”

ProsIt is very easy to use and can allow to engage your team very easily. The system allows multiple users to share their videos simultaneously. It also helps in establishing collaboration with remote employees much easily .
ConsI dont have any issues with this software. The system is easy to start and have never had any issue with connecting.
July 1, 2018
Maria S.
R&D Engineer
June 5, 2018

“Excellent GSuite tool for work groups”

OverallBusiness-Hangouts is a highly interactive platform for online seminars and online meetings, and I highly recommend them. It facilitates a more effective and efficient communication. You can respond to an email through chat, which allows you to have real communication in real time and improve your productivity and that of your work group
ProsIt allows holding meetings online in all parts of the world, under the same event. It provides online support that helps you solve any problem you may have. It allows you to customize your videoconferences to the style that you have in your company, being a low cost tool with respect to skills, so it is very useful when you hold meetings online.
ConsIt works best when integrated into the Google Suite. I do not see the ability to integrate with different video conferencing platforms. You must have a very good online connection to carry out meetings in lines and videoconferences in optimal conditions.
Belkis H.
Asesor legal
May 29, 2018

“Hangouts is excellent for video conferencing with multiple users.”

OverallHangouts is excellent for video conferencing with multiple users.
ProsI use Hangouts Business to stay connected with the most trusted colleagues with whom I form a team, because this tool allows me to upload documents, keep me connected and hold work meetings even in the distance because hangouts allow video conferences with up to 10 people time.
ConsHangouts is still not as popular a tool as other programs are, so not all people use Hangouts and this can be a limitation.
May 29, 2018
April 16, 2018

“Everything you expect from Google, Great product ”

OverallVideo conferencing
ProsBusiness Hangouts allows you to use the same Google hangouts you love, but packaged for business. Most enterprise clients aren't cleared to use the G Suite. Business hangouts is secure and packaged to work with enterprise!
ConsThe biggest con is price, it's hard to pay for business hangouts when regular hangouts is free. But the security package benefits make Google Business Hangouts available to enterprise.
April 16, 2018
Omoyeni l.
Software Developer
March 18, 2018

“Helps me stay connected with colleagues on multiple mediums.”

ProsBusiness hangout enable me stay in touch with my team members on different internet mediums such as via live stream and webinars . I am able to connect with them wherever I may be.
ConsBusiness hangout does everything well .However ,I have to be connected to the internet to make use of it.
March 18, 2018
Angel N.
Director General
June 21, 2018

“Excellent for communicating inside the company.”

OverallI communicate with all the people inside the company.
ProsI can have chat groups. It allows me to make video conference with a lot of people. I can share my screen or see other peoples screen.
ConsThe template is too simple. If I do not have the downloadable version on my computer it will notify me when someone texts me. In order talk to someone the other person have to accept me first.
June 21, 2018
November 17, 2016

“Easy to Use Webinar Service in Google Apps for Work”

OverallI started using Business Hangouts about two months ago and have found the product to be simple and easy to use. I can have multiple presenters, viewers don't need to download anything, and all my sessions are recorded to YouTube. Great product.
ProsCustomer Event Pages and Emails Moderator Controls Records Direct ot YouTube Part of Google Ecosystem
ConsUser Interface is a bit clunky. They said a new version is coming out soon.
Recommendations to other buyersGive it a try. They have a free trial.
November 17, 2016
Francisco G.
Operador admision
June 12, 2018

“It is very good to connect with any person or colleague without inporting distance”

Overall I got the benefit of being connected with friends and colleagues who have left my country due to deviant situations
Pros excellent connectivity, good interaction with other platforms and this allows you full access to other users
Consthat needs internet for its operation limits the access of some people who do not have unlimited internet access
Antonio H.
Logistics cordinator
Logistics and Supply Chain, 201-500 employees
January 25, 2019

“Google hangouts in my company”

ProsVery useful, can easily find anybody on my organization and chat with him
ConsDidn't figure how to be more quiet in the app, I mean chatting with people and show my status offline, seeing messages and don't show I did, etc
January 25, 2019
Aurora A.
Search Engine Optimization Analyst
Internet, 1-10 employees
April 29, 2017

April 29, 2017
Management Consulting, 501-1000 employees
January 11, 2018

“Absolutely loved this software”

ProsIt fits great with anything you need to do to integrate multimedia into a presentation. As a youtube and animation into presentation-a-holic I found this to be especially awesome. Never had any issues with it once I learned I could integrate these types of media into calls. Honestly the beast part was that it works amazingly well with google hangouts which I use for literally everything from calls and texts. Never had any issues the times I needed to use this. I wish my current employer actually utilized this software...
ConsUnless you need these features regularly, there are a lot of options for other brands out there. Per user at 30ish a month is rough. From a larger company's prospective, this isn't a huge cost if they want a richer media presentation from time to time.
January 11, 2018
May 7, 2018

“Very helpful in our office”

OverallVery useful on meetings
ProsI love Business Hangouts enables me to connect with my colleagues and clients even I'm away from the office. We can easily have a conference meeting by using this application.
ConsI dislike the fact that it's an online platform, we need internet connection for every operation. Sometimes our clients doesn't have a faster internet connection and it's very unproductive.
May 7, 2018
Computer & Network Security, 11-50 employees
December 18, 2018

“Easy way to interact with your users”

ProsHangout is one of the simplest and robust tools to conduct face-to-face meetings. We have been using it for quite a long time for conducting meetings, arranging webinars etc.
ConsIt's perfect in every manner. I didn't notice any shortcomings so far. I would recommend it to everyone who is looking for a simple and affordable solution to conduct online meetings.
December 18, 2018
Ramesh V.
Free Lancer
Financial Services, Self-employed
Used the software for: I used a free trial
October 7, 2018

“Not had a great experience with customer support”

OverallSeveral problem faced to setup business hangout. Customer support is very poor.
ProsIts like any other software. Not seeing any great feature.
ConsPricing is not competitive. Pricing need to be reviewed
October 7, 2018
Neel P.
Student
May 31, 2018

“It can be very simple to set up calls and chat with multiple people ”

Overallbeing able to connect easily with others at a click of a button
ProsI love the fact that you can send a like to a person using email, text or any other messaging app and you are able to connect using your phone, tablet, and computer by just clicking the link, and the fact that its very simple to use all the functions have a clear and useful feature designed for a purpose
ConsI hate the fact that sometimes it can be very slow to load things and when you use the software the video call can sometimes freeze and it can be very frustrating.
May 31, 2018