Yetiforce Ratings

Overall

About Yetiforce

YetiForce helps companies best utilize free professional open source CRM to lower costs and improve performance throughout the entire communication structure. We offer an opportunity to divert the costs of expensive licenses towards custom built systems tailored exactly to your specifications. In 2017, YetiForce was named #1 Most Affordable CRM Software in Capterra's ranking. There were more than 500 different CRM applications listed, but YetiForce was chosen as the Number 1. Learn more about Yetiforce

Benjamin B.
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
November 14, 2018

“An awesome CRM and its opensource and free !”

OverallYetiForce works perfectly and I have never had any big issues. They seem to make it better and better with each new release.
ProsThe most complete CRM system with many built-in features. YetiForce offers far more customization than I ever thought and it is pretty easy to adjust the system once you figure it out.
ConsNothing as of now. The software is fast, stable and helps me with my day-to-day tasks, so I cannot complain. I'd love to see a mobile app. But maybe it's better to work strictly from computer, helps to stay focused.

By YetiForce on November 20, 2018
Thank you for your favorable review and comments. There is no mobile app for YetiForce indeed, but you can use it in your browser on any mobile device if needed.
November 14, 2018
Mariusz F.
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
May 18, 2018

“Great product, and for free! Great choice for any business!”

OverallFull and quick access to customer data.
ProsAll necessary modules, widgets and features are already in the system for free, the developers also provide free help. The system is quite easy to install and manage and it's very user friendly when properly configured. One of the factors that made us choose YetiForce is their beneficial license. The app is fast, secure, looks good and works well.
ConsQuite limited know-how resources like tutorials or manuals, no auto updates, some functionalities still need some work (eg. chat).

By YetiForce on May 28, 2018
Thank you very much for your opinion and comments. We will definitely focus on creating more detailed documentation, manuals, and video tutorials for YetiForce.
May 18, 2018
Piotr S.
Staffing and Recruiting, 11-50 employees
January 29, 2019

“Affordable & Excellent”

OverallI'm really glad I found and gave YetiForce a try.
ProsYetiForce is a great and free open source CRM. It's very user friendly and easy to navigate, you can customize pretty much anything you want. You get exactly what they promise - a complete and fully functional system for free. Each new update brings a ton of improvements and new functionalities. If you run into trouble with the system or updates you can always use their free support. I sincerely hope more open source projects follow this path.
ConsUpdates are usually postponed by a couple of weeks from their initial "deadline" and there is no auto update function. As many others mentioned, the documentation could be improved.

By YetiForce on February 1, 2019
Thank you very much for this outstanding review. We realize postponing updates might be annoying but we want to get rid of all the known bugs before we publish the new version. We do our best to stick to the schedule and provide our users with as polished software as possible.
January 29, 2019
Chris S.
March 8, 2017

“Yetiforce CRM - A superb newcomer that exceeds expectations, and continuously delivers and surprises”

OverallI have been using Yetiforce for just over a year now and can honestly say it is the best Open Source CRM I have ever worked with. As a previous CiviCRM and Vtiger user, I am pleasantly surprised at the standard of their product, the rapid development process, and how professional the yetiforce team are. I am currently a community user, as still working with it on a development site, but have begun to use their paid-for services with some customization work (which is also impressive with quick turnaround and lots of supportive advice when I didn't quite understand). Having worked with it for the past year I have decided to commit to it full time now as my preferred CRM (and in the process of moving my live data from my Vtiger CRM). I am also working towards becoming a full-fledged paying customer once my business grows. The only downside for me at the moment is the lack of documentation, but it is a small price to pay for the quality of the product they produce. I appreciate it is early days and they are a growing business, so the documentation will eventually come. In the meantime, there is a growing and supportive github community that helps when we get stuck. Yetiforce is one of the most feature-rich CRMs I have ever seen and is wonderful to work with. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for alternatives to what is currently out there!
ProsFeature rich, easy to customize, ability to create your own modules, fast loading (no shaky screen transitions like my old vtiger used to do), superbly integrated with components such as Roundcube
ConsLack of documentation so it requires some technical ability to do customizations and setup some tasks

By YetiForce on March 14, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to review our system. We are working on better documentation.
March 8, 2017
Damian P.
Head of the sales department
Education Management, 1-10 employees
January 31, 2019

“YetiForce proves that decent business software doesn't have to be expensive”

OverallSo far YetiForce has been great.
ProsYetiForce is an all-in-one solution and still remains free. When I first found YetiForce I wasn't sure how good a free CRM can be judging from my previous experience but I was pleasantly surprised. I had no problems with the installation and configuration, all the users got used to the software pretty quickly as well.
ConsThere is nothing major that I dislike, just a few small issues. I think an update notification would be a great addition, whenever a new update is available the admin could get a notification in the CRM. Another thing that could also use a notification system are emails, it would be great if YetiForce had sound notifications when an email is received.

By YetiForce on February 1, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to leave your amazing review! We're glad YetiForce surprised you. We forwarded your comments about the notifications to the development team.
January 31, 2019
Magdalena K.
kierownik dzia¿u rozlicze¿
Insurance, 11-50 employees
June 7, 2018

“Complete and user friendly CRM”

OverallThe work is easier and faster.
ProsYetiForce has a lot of versatile functionalities and tools that can be easily found in the application. It's also fairly easy to manage from the administrator's perspective. Updates and new features are released quite regularly. The application is free and opensource so the possibilities are endless.
ConsThe documentation is incomplete, sometimes you have to experiment with some settings because there is no description that would explain what certain options do in the system.

By YetiForce on June 8, 2018
Thank you very much for this great review!
June 7, 2018
Pawe W.
Managing Director
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 1-10 employees
May 22, 2018

“Splendid software with plenty of features, all very useful in your customer's service.”

OverallControl over customer service process, following AM and helpdesk people tasks.
ProsOffline installation, safe code, many many many features (you're good when you use 10% of them), nice responsive interface, e-mail integration, customization, ease of maintenance and backup.
ConsOccasional problems with updates, some of the features sometimes suddenly disappear with the major version change (security reasons), could have been better documented.

By YetiForce on May 29, 2018
Thank you for this amazing review, we appreciate all your comments. We're currently working on better documentation for our product.
May 22, 2018
Piotr W.
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
September 24, 2017

“Customized CRM”

OverallIt keeps our document and information circulation much easier.
ProsCRM is fully customised which makes it suitable for all our activites. Team has demonstrated good understanding of our business needs, contact with the vendor is easy. Documentation for implementation was well thought-over. This system user friendly, despite it is techinical compexity. We will continue cooperation with YetiForce.
ConsEach phase implementation is quite time-consuming and needs excessive testing, but we have faced no major issues.

By YetiForce on October 17, 2017
Thank you very much for the favorable review.
September 24, 2017
Tomasz K.
Educational Centre Manager
Education Management, 1-10 employees
August 17, 2018

“Yetiforce is a useful and free CRM”

ProsThe major advantage was its flexibility and virtually unlimitted possibility of adjusting it to the needs and type of business you run. We have been using it for a couple of years now and it turned out to be really effective. It's fast even when you are handling huge database. Moreover, it is clear and coherent and for the above mentioned reasons it has been a great support for us. The system is being continually expanded and the existing minor bugs are easily deleted by updates.
ConsIt requires advanced server settings which might be problematic if you are working on a shared server.

By YetiForce on September 6, 2018
Thank you for the review, we're glad you liked YetiForce.
August 17, 2018
Sebastian K.
Co Founder and CEO
January 8, 2018

“Great open source project”

ProsWe have been using YetiForce for a couple of years and it has never let us down. It is quick and intuitive. The producer offers several support options, including free support. It is a decent application that requires no subscription or license fees. I would recommend it to everyone who is looking for a reliable open source CRM.
ConsThe documentation could be better, and there could be more color themes to choose from, but right now is also all right.

By YetiForce on January 9, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to review YetiForce.
Arkadiusz D.
January 3, 2018

“Reliable, fast, free”

ProsI used a couple of different CRM apps before, both free and paid but they were never enough. If they were free they didn't have everything I needed, if they had everything I needed they were simply too expensive. Yeti Force, however, beats them all. I had a few issues at the very beginning but they were fixed pretty quickly and it's been working well ever since. Great project management features, free support, allows you to enable/disable modules and add custom ones.
ConsI think that the documentation should be a little bit more detailed because sometimes I can not find needed information.

By YetiForce on January 4, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to review YetiForce
January 3, 2018
Markus D.
Managing Director
Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees
March 14, 2017

“Few words of truth about Yetiforce”

OverallI actively testing and spying of developers activities. Yetiforce is not only loaded with lots of extremely useful modules, but its code has been swept with all residue bad and unnecessary code produced by "older brother". I wish I can move to Yetiforce soon, just waiting for good news about next release.
Prosflexibility and well organized code
ConsShould have some easy to manage webforms generator and robust flexible customer portal
Recommendations to other buyersConvince other developers to start designing some additional modules.

By YetiForce on March 14, 2017
Thank you very much for taking the time to review our system. We'e put a lot of energy towards coding and getting it work well and in a manner that will meet a diverse set of needs. We like your suggestions for improvement.
March 14, 2017
Steven B.
May 10, 2018

“Yetiforce was extremely easy to install and is leaps and bounds above other CRM solutions”

OverallEasy to setup and install for Clients. Relatively straightforward CRM editing.
ProsI installed vTiger for a Client who lives on the East Coast. It took me over 24 working hours to get vtiger installed and initially setup correctly (by suppressing error messages, lots of // in the code). YetiForce requirements and install was extremely straight forward and easy to get setup.
ConsI wish the customer portal had more documentation or tutorials available. There are already a few versions available on GitHub so I wish there was a clear, concise way of adding this feature.

By YetiForce on May 22, 2018
Thank you very much for your review! As far as your issue with portal is concerned, we're currently working on a new, more user-friendly and secure version of portal.
May 10, 2018
Zuzanna S.
House Manager
January 8, 2018

“Unlimited Power with YetiForce CRM”

ProsIt really has amazing functionality once you set it up to fit your business. I have been using it for almost 2 years and there was never a thought to find a replacement for this CRM. Especially that there are modules that aren't free in other systems and you can have an unlimited number of users also for free.
ConsOnly documentation could be a bit better. Some articles in the documentation can be outdated as the system changes so this can create set up delays.

By YetiForce on January 9, 2018
Thank you very much for the positive review, we plan to update our documentation this year.
Alex v.
Technical Coordinator
January 4, 2018

“Easy to use and good customer support.”

OverallWe use it for our operational process, working with tickets and service contracts.
ProsThe flexibility of the system, you can add field in the modules very simple. You can make your own modules very simple.
ConsThere is no usermanual at this moment, and the PDF module is not that extended. sometimes it's hard to upgrade the system to a new version.

By YetiForce on January 5, 2018
Thank you very much for the feedback, we want to improve our documentation and add the manual this year.
Bojan F.
Privat
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
November 27, 2018

“I've been looking for such a CRM for a long time”

OverallVery young, dynamic, especially good TEAM. They know exactly what they want! On top
ProsUnique design, transparent and easy to customize. Each window has as so much data as the brain can handle and you do not feel that you have lost control.
ConsWorking with customers is changing every day and I can adapt quickly and easily to this

By YetiForce on December 3, 2018
Thank you very much for your amazing review!
November 27, 2018
Maciej B.
Sales Director
Computer Networking, 11-50 employees
January 2, 2018

“Great cooperation with YetiForce! They moved our bussines on new level with their software.”

ProsCustomization for our needs is splendid! We can create new featrures which we need almost on demand.
ConsThis software is still evolving, so base configuration and features can be not enough. You can develop almost everything, but in that case you need to know what exactly you want and you have to predict all consequences of that (what is not easy).

By YetiForce on January 4, 2018
Thank you very much for your review!
Dorota R.
Operations Manager
January 8, 2018

“Very good and useful open source CRM proposition.”

ProsYetiForce offers a great functionality that makes a lot of things related to customers service very easy, quick and smooth when it comes to running a business. It is clear and quick to use, does not pose any problems when finding desired functionality. A big plus for having as many users as we need, costless.
ConsThe documentation could be slightly improved because at the moment we sometimes experience some delays.

By YetiForce on January 9, 2018
Thank you very much for the feedback, we want to improve and update our documentation this year.
Mining & Metals, 11-50 employees
August 24, 2019

“The intention is good - the result is disappointing ”

OverallNeutral to negative. Did not try to make more complex functions work as it consumed a lot of our time with the setup process.
ProsThe choice of functions available and the opportunity to log most of the activity in a single platform.
ConsIt needs various module and components to be activated to start with. Then, simple functions like the email integration does not work and you start thinking again about whether it is a wise choice becoming dependent on this platform for all the activities in your operation. You guessed it. It is not.
August 24, 2019
Tomasz G.
Medical Devices, 1-10 employees
June 12, 2017

“Great, easy to use and configure to mach your needs. Never failed.”

OverallIt allowed me to customize it according to my needs. I did not really find anything that would make me unhappy about this CRM. Every problem I came accross and could not solve it myself, was usually fixed in the next release of CRM
ProsIt is open source so if I want to add some functionality I just write my own module. It has also lots of features already build in, which are normally extra paid.

By YetiForce on June 12, 2017
Thank you very much for the nice recommendation.
June 12, 2017
Jan d.
Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
July 16, 2018

“The system is completely useless when you cannot change the currency from USD to Euro”

Overallnone whatsoever
ProsFirts imppression looks good but very disappointed that the default settings cannot be changed. This is a major flaw.
ConsI cannot respond to this as the basics simply does not work when you cannot change a default setting

By YetiForce on July 18, 2018
Thank you for the review. We are going to add a functionality that will allow you to change the previously selected default currency today. If you provide us with an access to your system we will add this functionality to your system for free. Alternatively, we can offer you a free account on our private cloud for 2 months, after that period you can either receive a copy of your system or you can keep using the service at its regular price (it includes free updates, support, fastest server optimized to work with YetiForce).
July 16, 2018
Wholesale, 11-50 employees
November 30, 2018

“Yetiforce is a great solution for a self-hosted CRM”

OverallAn overall decent self-hosted solution for your CRM needs, definitely have an expert help with setup and configuration and/or do your research first. But once you grasp the concept, you'll love the easy and simple interface and use of this CRM.
ProsOnce you've got things properly set up, Yetiforce is easy. Once you grasp the unique process Yetiforce uses, it organizes your leads and sales process beautifully. There are a lot of features, a lot of options...and once setup to use, it's easy and easy to train your sales and marketing reps.
ConsInitially, although the basic install is easy, the setup/configuration and learning how the flow works is daunting and a little confusing...you definitely want to checkout the documentation before delving in (unlike I did). Once you grasp the flow that Yetiforce uses, it begins to make sense.

By YetiForce on December 3, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to review YetiForce.
November 30, 2018
Roberto L.
April 18, 2017

“A very powerful and customizable platform”

OverallI consider Yetiforce CRM a very powerful platform that can significantly increase the productivity of any business. At Simple Solution we use the software everyday to connect mail and documents to customers, services, and commercial opportunities. Everyday our sales people use Yetiforce to manage tasks and project by connecting appointments and activity directly to leads and customers. The entire team is kept informed and we know, when and who has met a customer or a lead, including keep track of all telephone calls allowing for a quick automatic connection with customers, vendors and sales opportunities. In terms of management, we can access all the other data regarding our activity, as workflow or inventory data, in a very easy way. With a nice graphical interface, and via web (pc, tablet, smartphone). Everything is customizable and you can add fields and particular views (filters, reports, relation tabs and widgets) very easily. Further you can create automatic alerts if something happens or send mail or sms to customers. In conclusion, we are so happy using the Yetiforce platform that we began a few months to propose it to our customers and we are having a lot of success with this. That's all...it's amazing.

By YetiForce on May 2, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to make such a detailed review.
April 18, 2017
Nicolas A.
Ing
Computer & Network Security, 1-10 employees

“Great Tool”

OverallIt is an excellent tool, I work for years with vtiger and Yetiforce far surpasses it. I recommend 100% YF

By YetiForce on March 14, 2017
Thank you for the review. We are honored that you would recommend us. Since we value service too, feel free to tell us how we could service you better. Also please note that we are opensource software. Our goal is save company money on software fees and then use those savings towards tailor design.
Jakub M.
Printing, 11-50 employees
May 30, 2019

“Great alternative for paid CRMs”

OverallIt increased efficiency for accounting and project related processes, and saved us a significant amount of money.
ProsIt's a free alternative to some very popular and very expensive CRMs everyone knows. It's also open source, which makes it even better as you no longer depend on the software producer. Moreover, the software is extremely customizable, especially if you compare it to other CRMs.
ConsSparse documentation seems to be the biggest issue.
May 30, 2019
Tomasz W.
March 5, 2019

“Best opensource CRM on the market”

OverallYetiForce helped our company simplify a lot of processes that required a few different apps before. Now all we need is YetiForce.
ProsIt limited the number of programs used in the company from 5 different apps to 1 - YetiForce. Now everything is stored in one place, neatly organized, easy to find.
ConsI really have no reason to complain, this is free software and it does exactly what it is supposed to do, so there is no reason to nitpick.
March 5, 2019
ANDREI S.
ADMINISTRATOR
Information Technology and Services, Self-employed
November 18, 2018

“BEST CRM SOLUTION EVER”

OverallGood support, good soft!, Increase in Sales
ProsOne of the best solution out there, also very friendly staff, has all option plus you can do Api integration, has a nice notification system , a in house chat also, and anything you can imagine, taxes , pdfs , multi currencies, all type of invoices, and transport notes, basically you can integrate everything in it , a accountant software, some online stores, plus databases from social networks, and works as a charm too, support very fast, really guys try it , you won't regret :) have fun learning it as i do
ConsNothing, all good, i learn mostly all software in less than 24 h

By YetiForce on November 20, 2018
Thank you very much for this amazing review! We're very glad you find YetiForce useful and helpful in your company.
November 18, 2018
Piotr K.
IT Administrator
Internet, 1-10 employees
January 2, 2018

“Very nice and intuitive”

ProsIt is easy to set up and use, nice GUI, excellent and elastic support. They can implement custom module for You. I recommend this product.
ConsThere isn't any specific thing that needs to be fixed. It will be nice to have automatic updates I hope they will implement this feature in the future.

By YetiForce on January 4, 2018
Thank you for the feedback, we appreciate your suggestion regarding auto updates.
Monika P.
September 22, 2017

“Yetiforce review”

ProsEasy to use, functional, the system is very intuitive. It does not require a lot of work to make it maira to meet and adapt to your needs.

By YetiForce on October 17, 2017
Thank you very much for the review.
September 22, 2017
Bastiaan H.
March 15, 2017

“Solid development gives a safe tool”

OverallUsing YetiCRM since the early beta's for our own companies and for clients. It has been a long road with ups and downs but there has been a clear line in improving the original vTiger to a more secure CRM. Issues get solved and requested features added, mostly within a short time frame. Updates are still tricky to roll out but can always be ordered from the helpful team at Yetiforce to do for you. For a reasonable fee you get expert help. Absolutely worth to support this team and if you can, order some paid assistance to let this CRM grow or ask them to develop a custom module for you. minus: less know CRM so there are no other extensions like Magento or Joomla connectors available. Sometimes important features disappeared for a while (to resurface in a new module later on.) plus: Good support team, steady development, free or low priced support. Secure, still pretty fast. Suggestions are taken seriously and its open source! Continued development with big steps. Still our first choice to advise our clients!

By YetiForce on March 16, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to review our system.
March 15, 2017
Eugene Y.
Investment Management, 11-50 employees

“Great service”

OverallVery usefull software. Just in few clicks and ready to start your own business. Github contacts fast and ready to react on all the problems. I think it's great.
ProsUI
ConsBugs and slow interactions when there are a lot of users.

By YetiForce on March 14, 2017
Thank you so much for reviewing our system. You might want to check out 4.0. We believe it runs much better. Basically we vamped it up so it runs well for 10000+ users
Michiel G.
March 7, 2017

“A Great step forward !”

OverallWhen we found YetiForce, Leased.Computer and its brands was growing at a fast rate. With the wide range of services we provide, all we wanted was a complete suite business applications that integrated with one another. YetiForce's extensive set of products promised to cater to all our sales, marketing, management, and support needs. We made the big decision to completely migrate from our previous sales platform to YetiForce, and now we're happy about that move. The total runtime of that project was one of our biggest challenges; we had less than three months to make the switch. It only took us 3 weeks to completely migrate from Vtiger to Yetiforce, and we got great support on the few things that didnt work out straight. We are a happy costumer of Yeti. Only downside is sometimes some lack of documentation in their knownledge base, but you will find most of the questions in their github repo, and they provide very quick support (most of the time for free)

By YetiForce on March 7, 2017
Thank you and much recognition should go to the community of developers that make it possible to create the best open CRM system.
March 7, 2017
Administrator
Government Administration, 201-500 employees
September 5, 2018

“Excellent software and support”

OverallI can honesty recommend YetiForce as a great CRM not only for companies but also for different organizations and offices.
ProsWe are using Yetiforce as a system for projects and investments monitoring in the Ministry of Entrepreneurship and Technology. The software meets our specific requirements, but also offers great deal of flexiblility, security and reliability.
ConsSome functionalities deserve a bit of fine tunning in order to make the image complete, but all in all benefits significantly outweigh the cons.

By YetiForce on September 6, 2018
Thank you very much for your review! We always strive to improve our product, your helpful feedback will definitely motivate us to work even harder.
September 5, 2018
gianluca p.
April 12, 2017

“Real open source”

OverallWe are an Italian system integrator and we are using YetiForce for all our CRM projects. We ask a feedback for all our customers about their yetiforce experience and the result is always that the application is intuitive, fast and user friendly.
Prosreal open source, powerful, complete, customizable

By YetiForce on May 2, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to review our software.
April 12, 2017
Ali B.
Processes and Systems Manager
11-50 employees
February 20, 2018

“It's open source, user-friendly, and it has whatever you expect from a CRM package.I thank Yetiforce”

OverallWe are using this software for handling our related issues processes in marketing, sales, and products management.It has very modules, so you don't need to worry about any limitation in the powerful back-end. Thsi software let you manage your data related to marketing, customer support, products and more.
ProsIt's very flexible and open source, you can modify whatever sections of it, if you want. Moreover, it's front-end skin and structure are stylish, beautiful, web 2.0 colors, and you can connect it to your mobile application (android and ios), to create an integrated system for your company.

By YetiForce on March 2, 2018
Thank you very much for the positive review!
February 20, 2018
Rui S.
Oil & Energy, 1-10 employees
March 13, 2017

“In my opinion, simply the best of the open-source alternatives I've seen”

OverallI've seen and used a lot of free alternatives, but this one takes the cake. A fully featured suite with all you'll ever need. If your business is small like mine, you can slim it down to suit your needs. Highly customizable with a very large and supportive community.
ProsVery customizable and a out-of-the-box fully usable featured solution.
ConsSome modules are complicated to understand, and some are very dependent on others. Customization must be done with caution and a lot of trial and error.

By YetiForce on March 14, 2017
Thank you for comments. We hope that our new version 4.0. has fixed some of the compatibility issues.
Krzysztof K.
January 4, 2018

“ I found YetiForce a little bit over a year ago and decided to give it a try”

OverallFlexible and user friendly CRM
ProsThe developer always surprises us with something great. For example the latest version brought a record preview functionality that I've been waiting for for a long time. It saves us a lot of time (and clicks) on a daily basis.

By YetiForce on January 5, 2018
Thank you very much for the positive review and the feedback on our development.
marc b.
Director ICT & Operations
Used the software for: I used a free trial
November 19, 2018

“Top Tool but not applicable for Europe - No Currency EU?”

OverallNice to use, but as said before, no EU currency.
ProsAll inclusive platform. Even GDPR and register for GDPR incidents.
ConsStrange to have a GDPR module for Europe but no EU currency?

By YetiForce on November 22, 2018
Hi Marc, thanks for giving YetiForce a try. We would like to inform you that the Euro currency exists in YetiForce, among many other currencies. Our company is based in Europe and we have many European clients (including the Netherlands) so YetiForce definitely is applicable in Europe. Please send us an email and we will gladly help you for free with the currency and whatever other problems or concerns you have. Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
November 19, 2018
Nando L.
Marketing
Retail, 1-10 employees
June 8, 2017

“Still building my own custom CRM system using YetiForce”

OverallFor our CRM system, this is a very good apps
Pros- Complete solution for our own custom CRM. - It is totally free!!! - We can have YetiForce team to help build our own custom CRM with some fees, but it is considered cheap.
Cons- System settings are not user friendly. - There is no complete manual guide, only depends on issues posted on github.

By YetiForce on June 8, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to review our system.
June 8, 2017
Luis C.
System Admin
Telecommunications, 201-500 employees
April 28, 2017

“Excellent CRM Project”

OverallWe still are implementing this CRM. But Its very complete. Few bugs
ProsEasy to install and to manage. Easy to customize. Great Github site. A lot of functions.Its Free. It would be the best CRM.
ConsThere is not paid support for this system aparently. The documentation isn enough if we compare with others CRMs

By YetiForce on May 2, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to review our software. We do offer paid support.
April 28, 2017
David G.
Network Engineer
Telecommunications, 51-200 employees
November 9, 2018

“Great and very Cost Effective”

ProsThis CRM is excellent. Very customizable. Also, it is free (If you host it on your own server), so that makes it even more appealing.
ConsThere are no manuals, so there is some trial and error when it comes to learning to maneuver around the program.

By YetiForce on November 13, 2018
Thank you very much for your review and comments. We appreciate your feedback.
November 9, 2018
Jakub N.
Creative Director
September 25, 2017

“Low cost, support, right tools. ”

ProsProject management and product catalog I can find and use easily. All software is like a puzzle you want to match with pleasure.
ConsNo training module. If you're starting from very beginning it would be much help to understand all further steps.

By YetiForce on October 17, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to review our software. We appreciate it.
September 25, 2017
Alonso E.
March 27, 2017

“really good crm”

Overallthis is really amazing crm, what make better job on my company! easy to install, easy to use and with great community!

By YetiForce on March 27, 2017
Thank you very much for sending us a review. From past experiences, your review may not be accepted by Capterra. If you can re-submit, then I kind ask that you consider a few examples of what you like. Here is link with guidelines. http://www.capterra.com/reviews/guidelines?lightbox=true In the mean time, we appreciate the nice comments.
March 27, 2017
Italo P.
Supervisor
June 15, 2018

“Very complete tool for handling customer information”

OverallIn general terms, I think it is a fairly complete tool and above all that it does not generate costs for the company.
ProsWhat I like about Yetiforce, is that although it is a free download tool, it is very complete and intuitive
ConsI do not see that I have many things to improve, however they could add automatic updates. For the rest, I think it's a good application

By YetiForce on June 21, 2018
Thank you very much for your review! We appreciate all your comments.
June 15, 2018
Valmir T.

“Excellent CRM Software”

OverallI've been using Yetiforce CRM for 1 year and its evolution is fast with new added features. An excellent CRM software.

By YetiForce on March 14, 2017
Thank you for kind words. We've been working very hard.
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees
September 26, 2018

“True force for developers to build their own CRM”

OverallFailed attempt to implement a custom CRM of our own. The time versus cost weighed and a smaller ready, more specific package was purchased.
ProsThe features and customization's are a lot.
ConsTime and effort required for a developer intermediate to work through the in-depth customisation's.

By YetiForce on November 20, 2018
Thank you very much for reviewing YetiForce.
September 26, 2018