Ebsta Ratings

Overall

About Ebsta

Ebsta empowers thousands of companies to drive customer engagement at scale. Ebsta's Customer Intelligence Platform seamlessly integrates Salesforce, emails and calendars to automatically unlock your company network, create personalised cadences, track engagement in real-time, score customer engagement and measure team performance. Ebsta's Chrome Extension is jam-packed with features to boost productivity - including Salesforce integration, email tracking, send later and meeting scheduler. Learn more about Ebsta

Jonny D.
head of sales operations
Financial Services, 51-200 employees
August 29, 2019

“Ebsta Engagement Scoring Works Seamlessly”

OverallThe Ebsta team are like a family, the account management is excellent the support is also very very good. The team are always on hand to provide training or solve problems. A small well run professional team who are great to do business with.
ProsEbsta makes it so simple to add users and connect Gmail accounts. This simple connection means you can connect all emails under a lead, opportunity and account in Salesforce. The fully conversation with a contact is then available for all to see across the company. This makes it invaluable if multiple touch points exist across the company on a customers user journey. The lead / engagement score is also great for dashboards, reporting and SDR management.
ConsThe UX on Ebsta at the moment is a little dated and the back end reporting and dashboard is not great. The Chromeplugin needs updating and the UX improving. The data reliability has improved dramatically as a result of the GMail API integration. The reporting definitely needs tackling.
August 29, 2019
Eman J.
Recruiting Coordinator
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 10,001+ employees
August 30, 2018

“Ebsta is the email tracking buddy!”

OverallIf you want the best email tracking tool to use in order for your messages to be sync on salesforce or targetrecruit, Ebsta is the best application to select from!
ProsI like Ebsta because it helps me sync all the emails I sent, receive, reply, and forward to and from the client or candidate on Salesforce. I also like the fact that I can schedule the time and date of when I will be sending an update or an email to the candidate. This help me do all of the order I receive from my boss even if it is dated a week from now because I can just schedule when the email should be sent out to a single candidate, client or a prospective client or candidate. Ebsta is great too because it enables me to see when the receiver of my email already open such correspondence.
ConsWhat I least like about Ebsta is that whenever I am using a different computer, I need to restart it again. It is very time consuming. Since it is bundle to my gmail, why can't it be just synced to the email I am using so that whenever I log in to my email, I don't need to refresh my Ebsta so that it will work again.
May 14, 2018

“This tool is a nice to have especially for Salesforce users to be able to sync conversations.”

OverallIt is a very useful app to help us sync our Gmail messages to Salesforce as well as notify us if the existing profile from LinkedIn is already in our system. It is user-friendly and with an easy click button the app can give you the name/email address/company combination to help us sync a message to a profile with similar names in our system.
ProsThis helped us a lot in logging the conversation from Gmail to Salesforce. It skips the process of having one to send an email and manually log the details into the Salesforce. This also helps us view if an existing candidate in LinkedIn is already in our database.
ConsThis tool search via name and/or email address, however, if there are duplicate accounts with the same name it could also show. While this app syncs Gmail messages it is now working for Inmail messages send via LinkedIn directly. It gets hard for the users as we need to manually log an InMail activity (sent from our account) as well as incoming replies.
May 14, 2018
Derek R.
Sales & Support Reprsentative
Construction, 11-50 employees
March 16, 2017

“A Must Have for Salesforce Users!”

OverallThis app makes my life a lot easier. Instead of having send an email and log the action in Salesforce, Ebsta does it for me right inside Google. Being able to update a SF record without having to go be in SF makes me super happy! Also, I often search for new clients on LinkedIn and Twitter. Ebsta automatically scans the profile I'm looking at and gives me results found in my SF records. I would definitely recommend trying it out! Now that I'm using it, I'd hate to go back to life without Ebsta!
ProsThis app makes my life a lot easier. Instead of having send an email and log the action in Salesforce, Ebsta does it for me right inside Google. Being able to update a SF record without having to go be in SF makes me super happy! Also, I often search for new clients on LinkedIn and Twitter. Ebsta automatically scans the profile I'm looking at and gives me results found in my SF records. I would definitely recommend trying it out! Now that I'm using it, I'd hate to go back to life without Ebsta!
ConsThe popup banner when in gmail/linkedin/twitter will search that person in salesforce for you, which is really cool. I wish it were a little more accurate though.
Recommendations to other buyersQuickly and Easily updating salesforce records. Increased my overall efficiency. Ebsta is one of the few tools I would hate to ever have to give up.
Dennis C.
Recruitment Specialist
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 10,001+ employees
August 16, 2018

“Email Syncing on SalesForce? Use Ebsta!”

OverallEbsta helped us managed our customer and client relationship. Without Ebsta it will be hard for us to sync our meetings and email responses to our candidate tracking system.
ProsWe have been using Ebsta to sync email responses of candidates and clients to our candidate tracking system which is powered by SalesForce, and Ebsta made it easy for us. Before, when we were not using Ebsta it is very time consuming because we need to check each client or candidate profile then sync the message profile per profile which is very time consuming. With Ebsta, it made us sync the email message as soon as we reply to the candidate which is very convenient. We've saved soo much time because of Ebsta.
ConsThe only thing I don't like about Ebsta is that we need to upgrade our plan so that we can avail of the Growth subscription which has additional capabilities and with additional cost too. Our Ebsta plan is already expensive, and we need to pay more to get other minor functionalities, but still Ebsta is very great!
August 16, 2018
John M.
April 20, 2017

“Great App for Email Documentation”

OverallI've been using the app for just about a year now for Gmail. This has become critical for effective time management when recording emails to Salesforce. Click tracking has also come in very handy for the sales team. The only hiccup I'd like to see fixed is when an email is recorded to Salesforce, it uploads the email and the attachments (if selected), but it does not link the two together. Great app overall.
ProsI primarily use the Ebsta app for logging emails and attachments into Salesforce. It is a much cleaner solution than the BCC Salesforce offers out of the box. Email open notifications are also extremely useful when trying to get a hold of clients as it's a little flag that it might be a good time to reach out.
ConsThe only real hiccup I see with the app is the attachments don't link to the recorded email inside of Salesforce. They are both logged to the record, but when reviewing the "email sent' activity, there isn't a direct link between the email and whatever attachments associate with it.
Justin W.
Vice President
Real Estate, 501-1000 employees

“Ebsta workflow optimized”

OverallNice software that helps connect various online lead generation sites with salesforce. The difference between this and other software is that I don't have to duplicate because everything goes directly into salesforce while I can stay within the other websites. Best feature is having hot keys to quickly cross reference on other sites. i would highly recommend the software.
ProsHot key connectivity to quickly research company information in my companies main database. I use online google sheets and this is great to be able to work in my sheet and essentially have salesforce data.
Conswhen you switch tabs in a chrome browser, the pop-up goes away. it would be nice if the same pop-up is present across tabs in chrome.
Recommendations to other buyersmake sure to use their support because they can help optimize the software specifically for your platform.
July 19, 2018

“Keep track of your emails and sync them in your office system? Use EBSTA”

OverallEbsta made it easy for me to sync my replies to our client emails which is very helpful rather than replying to the email, and updating our database (SalesForce) manually.
ProsWe are using Ebsta in order for us to keep track of our emails in our database. It helps us reply to client emails and sync it to SalesForce without the hassle of replying to the email and manually updating that in our SalesForce database. It also helps me sync my calendar to our salesforce database.
ConsSometimes we experience downtimes, and when it does, it is really hard to sync emails to our database. Sometimes it takes more than 5 minutes to sync it to our database which usually just run for seconds.
July 19, 2018
Carolyn H.
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
March 15, 2017

“Ebsta saves me so much time! ”

OverallWorking in a customer service role, my company keeps track of every interaction, a lot which is over email. Ebsta in conjunction with Salesforce allows me to quickly add activities to the account within Salesforce without the daunting task of copy/pasting. That and the quick snippet and search tools within email allow me to see key insight into the client I am working with! It's extremely important to see if there are open opportunities, when the last activity was and more. I would highly recommend Ebsta to anyone whose interaction with customers relies heavily on email. I have saved hours and hours of time!
ProsEase of use, quick and clean insights at the top of my email client (gmail), good Salesforce pluggin without having to log into salesforce
Travis H.
SDR
Accounting, 51-200 employees

“Time saver”

OverallOur sales team is constantly looking for ways to speed up prospecting, and Ebsta is miles beyond our old method. We used to copy the names of prospects or their companies, open Salesforce in our browser and then paste and search the name. Ebsta eliminated the extra steps and provided us with a window into our pipeline. We now spend lest time prospecting and more time reaching out to our potential clients. It's not perfect, though. Ebsta would sometimes fail to identify a prospect as being in our pipeline already when browsing on LinkedIn. Ebsta would also pull the wrong prospect name on occasion for someone when browsing another individual's LinkedIn profile. This required some extra work on my end to determine Ebsta's accuracy. Overall, it does the job we need it to do. I would recommend other sales teams to consider the product when looking for ways to streamline their processes.
ProsOur team used to copy the names of prospects or their companies, open Salesforce in our browser and then paste and search the name. Ebsta eliminated the extra steps and provided us with a window into our pipeline, allowing us to spend the earned time back elsewhere.
ConsSometimes Ebsta would fail to identify a prospect as being in our pipeline already when browsing on LinkedIn. Ebsta would also pull the wrong prospect name on occasion for someone when browsing another individual's LinkedIn profile. This required some extra work on my end to determine Ebsta's accuracy.
Nicholas B.
COO
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
April 20, 2017

“Easily one of the best SalesForce add-ons we've purchased”

OverallWe work exclusively out of SalesForce and gMail, and this app is a life-saver. It is just SO easy to link up our messages in gMail with SalesForce. You can select specific cases, multiple contacts/accounts, and the sync is instantaneous. It totally removes the need to constantly toggle back and forth between email and SalesForce. Our team is in love. We've had Ebsta for years and will pay for them forever!
ProsEase of integration, smooth process flow, it just works!
ConsSearching for a contact/lead when you have many "matches" is time consuming.
Recommendations to other buyersOverall, they have great support and seem to really care about the product!
August 9, 2018

“Essential tool for Salesforce users”

OverallI couldn't live without it! I don't know how can I last a day in the office (answering emails) wihout Ebsta!
ProsI love the fact that I do not have to manually add email responses to salesforce. With just 1 click of the 'lightning' button or the 'envelope with the arrow', your correspondence will sync from Gmail to Salesforce!! Try it out and you'll definitely love it!
ConsI don't know if this is just a glitch. But there was a time when you have to reconnect Ebsta and sync Gmail and start the settings again. Not a major issue and I still recommend it!
August 9, 2018
February 5, 2018

“Salesforce and email integration”

OverallAt first, we are having difficulty with the manual labor of integrating our emails to Saleaforce, Ebsta made it possible and very efficiently.
ProsEbsta made our life easier by integrating Salesforce and Gmail. It increased our efficiency and productivity.
ConsSyncing issues sometimes occur. We have to manually cc Salesforce in our emails in order to integrate. Otherwise, it's a very great tool and very reliable.
February 5, 2018
Nina C.
Dir. Business Development
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
April 25, 2017

“Game changing CRM tool”

OverallEbsta has saved me and my team hours of logging sales data from gmail. The most valuable tool has been the email attribution, contact lookup, and adding call notes + opportunity data right into the chrome extension. Our salesforce records are better than ever.
ProsEasy to use and set up. Customize input fields per your needs. Sits right into gmail and Chrome. Attribution to records in Salesforce. Update calls and create tasks easily in Chrome.
ConsThere are still a few bugs but overall, the core features work great and they are the most valuable.
Recommendations to other buyersLove that you get 3 free licenses at your company.
April 25, 2017
Jessica R.
Client Services Manager
11-50 employees
April 2, 2018

“Ebsta is a great tool for the recruiting industry!”

OverallIf you can afford the cost it and enforce that your users are accessing it and using it to the full extent it can really streamline your work and make your entire team much more efficient. I would estimate that a recruiter who is loading 30 new contacts a week to their database would save around 2-3 hours per week using the entire Ebsta suite.
Pros-Ebsta helps link contact information from anywhere on the web to your database (we use Bullhorn) making you super efficient -It is easy to use and offers online help and guides so any level user can easily navigate -Connects to Outlook and Word to easily capture data and populate your database with little effort on your part. -Provides ability to quickly navigate from websites to your database with one click -Keeps data in database fresh as you are able to pull updates from the web
Cons- The cost for Ebsta is pretty high. To really get the benefit you have to purchase all 3 of their toolbars (they have one for email, one for word and one for the internet) and charging separately for each so that adds up. Also it's a fee per user so you are paying three costs per each employee -- and again for it to be worth it you really need to purchase all three and everyone on your team must have their own.
April 2, 2018
March 28, 2018

“Synching responses made easy!”

Overall1. You can sync everything, you can change what info is saved such as calendar, and email so you'd know how far the conversation went with your colleague, saves time! 2. It can do wonders! You can control which application you wish to sync.
Pros1. This automation process saves time and money. It increases productivity with less error. 2. It facilitates the recruitment process by allowing us to store all your contacts in one place so that colleagues can track the status of my email.
ConsSometimes the automation when it comes to synching just don't work and you will not notice it since there's no notification sent.
March 28, 2018
Anelia K.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Oil & Energy, 11-50 employees
September 27, 2019

“Overall very useful product (Ebsta for Chrome and Outlook on Bullhorn)”

OverallI am overall happy with the product ( we use Outlook and Chrome) and our CRM is Bullhorn.
ProsEasy to use when sourcing outside of Bullhorn to check if a person is already on Bullhorn; Easy to add new profiles with the Chrome extention; Easy to add new CVs and emails on existing records on Outlook
ConsAsks to log in every day, which makes some users not use it; Lack of updates on the software; It is a bit expensive
September 27, 2019
Internet, 201-500 employees

“Ebsta for CRM”

OverallOur team has significantly increase our closing rate by using Ebsta on our customer intertration best practices.
ProsI love using Ebsta because it's easy to use. The user interface is easy to navigate. Salesforce makes files to easily share, access and manage files
ConsI did not experience any difficulty in using Ebsta. Their customer support is always available and gets beck to me right away whenever I have questions.
Cathy F.
Educational Consultant
Education Management, 1-10 employees
March 15, 2017

“Ebsta works great for us”

OverallOur entire team, small but mighty, uses Ebsta. It provides an incredibly smooth route to linking emails from Gmail with account/contact/opportunity activity. In addition, it is an easy sync between Salesforce and our Google calendars. We pay for very few Salesforce add-ins because we are a small company and the per user fees can add up quickly. However, this is one add-in that we have prioritized as high enough to bite the bullet and pay for!
Joseph M.
February 27, 2018

“Cuts down my time”

ProsIt's cut down our time to get candidates in our database by half. And since our email is connected to EBSTA, syncing candidates information is so easy!
ConsSometimes, it lags and email syncing options is not available in my accout. But once browser got refreshed, it goes back.
February 27, 2018
Emily M.
Senior Consultant
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

“Big fan of Ebsta”

OverallEbsta is great! Very easy to use. Although there are other tools to link Gmail to Salesforce, and some may cost less, there is certainly plenty of value for your money with Ebsta. I particularly appreciate the ability to link my emails to records in Salesforce!
Proslinking emails to records in Salesforce
Conshaving to re-log in to Ebsta every time I switch between computers
Nick B.
Recruiter
Staffing and Recruiting, 11-50 employees

“Ebsta Recommended”

OverallEbsta has been key to my day to day recruiting efforts! It saves me a ton of time and I highly recommend it to all recruiters!
ProsEase of Use
ConsTimes out sometimes
Recommendations to other buyersGet it if you don't have it!
Kimberly H.
Staffing and Recruiting, 11-50 employees
March 15, 2017

“Excellent app! Makes documentation a snap!”

OverallI have several sales people working for me and getting them to document conversations manually can be frustrating. With the integration of Ebsta, documentation is a huge savings of time and it makes communication with our team easier and better.
ProsI have several sales people working for me and getting them to document conversations manually can be frustrating. With the integration of Ebsta, documentation is a huge savings of time and it makes communication with our team easier and better.
Efren O.
Associate Consultant
February 21, 2018

“Great!”

ProsIt syncs replies directly to my salesforce account and allows my work to be as easy as possible. No need to copy and paste.
ConsTicketing for issues is very terrible and request are handled after few hours thus my work was hanging too.
February 21, 2018
Ma. Ethyl Q.
May 10, 2017

“Efficiency in sourcing is doubled. Makes it easy to locate candidate's profile, too.”

ProsEbsta is helpful and user friendly. It makes me work more efficiently, thus I manage my time wisely.
ConsSometimes, it loads slow. Not certain if it's due to out office connection or issues on the software itself. Nonetheless, this rarely happens.
May 10, 2017
Travis T.
Strategy Manager
Automotive, 51-200 employees

“10/10 would recommend”

OverallEbsta is one of my favorite products. The email tracker feature has revolutionized my entire work process. I can now devote more time and resources to my most essential clients.
Prosease of use; functionality; email tracker
Consliterally nothing; one of my favorite plugins
Recommendations to other buyersUse the email tracker!
Travis T.
Automotive, 51-200 employees

“highly recommended”

OverallEbsta has changed my daily work process more than any other app. Using the tracking feature, I can now allocate the optimal amount of time to the most valued clients. Cannot recommend enough.
Prosease of use & functionality
Consliterally nothing. one of the best I've used
Recommendations to other buyersUse the email tracker!
Zach E.
Business Development Strategist
11-50 employees
November 7, 2017

“A great tool to integrate Gmail and Salesforce.”

OverallEbsta saves me time as all of the email correspondence that happens in Gmail automatically gets sent to Salesforce and connected to the proper lead or contact that I'm speaking with.
ProsEbsta's integration with Gmail and Salesforce is superb, allowing me to have all conversations with contacts automatically imported to Salesforce. This really saves time and ensures we are creating 360 degree profiles for all of our leads, contacts, and accounts.
ConsEbsta's lead scoring is a great idea but is extremely inconsistent and rarely works. I also really dislike that all email templates and merge variables have to be created in Salesforce. I wish Ebsta had their own portal where I could create email templates and see email report statistics.
November 7, 2017
Rachel T.
Sales/Client Success Coordinator
Internet, 11-50 employees
April 20, 2017

“Ebsta is Fantastic and such a time saver!”

OverallI enjoy using Ebsta bc it is a very easy tool to use and helps our sales team to see exactly who has had communication with our clients as it stores in activites in Salesforce with a click of a button from gmail.
ProsFantastic easy to use and time saver. Great for storing client communication in SF.
ConsI like everything about Ebsta as it has made my life easier.
Recommendations to other buyersI highly recommend this software especially to sales.
Kailey C.
Enrollment Operations Coordinator
Education Management, 501-1000 employees

“Extremely Useful!”

OverallEbsta has been an amazing add-on for us! It has simplified our workflows and increased productivity immensely with Salesforce, and I would highly recommend it to anyone!
ProsI like the ease of logging emails in Salesforce through Gmail - it cuts out multiple steps and simplifies our workflows.
ConsI would like to be able to recognize multiple contacts within a single email that can be linked in Salesforce.
kerushan b.
Account Executive
Telecommunications, 201-500 employees
March 15, 2017

“Great platform, great features use it now”

OverallI use Ebsta everyday at work, it is one of the many softwares I have to use on a regular base. Only thing is Ebsta actually works. Great features, easy to navigate, I recommend this to everyone who is looking for a great solution
ProsSalesforce email chain add, Email tracking, Task tracking on SF, contacts list view
ConsI feel the email tracking could use extra analytics
Recommendations to other buyersmaybe advertising? Havent seen much out there on ebsta
Craig D.
Director of Sales & Marketing
Entertainment, 51-200 employees

“Get's the job done”

OverallEasiest solution we found to record e-mail exchanges in Salesforce Accounts, Contacts and Opportunities. Love the ability to add Contacts and Accounts right from the Gmail page.
ProsEasy to use. Easy to configure.
ConsNone
Computer Software, 201-500 employees
March 26, 2019

“Ebsta is a cool Email Sync solution”

ProsI like how easily it integrates into Sales Force
ConsSometimes the software feels like it can get in the way. It is helpful, overall.
March 26, 2019
Joshua Kevin J.
Management Consulting, 11-50 employees

“Efficient and smart.”

OverallWe are executive search firm and ebsta helps us sync the email conversations (with our prospective candidates/clients) to our database which makes it easy for us to track our firms relationship to candidates and future clients.
ProsEfficient and up to date tool.
ConsFew error during the syncing process
Recommendations to other buyersMaybe an offline functionality?
Emma S.
Programme Lead
Education Management, 11-50 employees

“Great for CRM”

OverallWe are a small client facing social enterprise and Ebsta has been integral in improving our customer service and internal communication.
ProsEasy to use, non-profit discount, good for both internal and external communication.
ConsMakes gmail look messy
Lacey S.
Client Success Coordinator
1-10 employees

“You Need Ebsta!”

OverallI love this product so much. Ebsta allows me to maximize my productivity while keeping the detail level that I enjoy. Being able to immediately send emails to my Salesforce records allows me to focus on my business instead of focusing on keeping my emails in the right place! Fantastic product!
Francis C.
May 8, 2017

“Very useful and helps our work easy”

ProsThe software is easy to use and helps our work easy. No need to manually update salesforce when sending emails.
ConsThere were a few times that it does not sync when sending emails.
Michael P.
Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

“Ebsta is Awesome”

OverallEbsta is Awesome. I couldn't image not being able to see if someone read my email. I love the satellite feature showing who has read it especially if you click right on your sent email in Gmail.
Pros-See whether they viewed you email or not
Consnone
Recommendations to other buyersno
Adam C.
Sales
Information Services, 1-10 employees
March 20, 2017

“Good Software Easy to use”

OverallGreat software. I've noticed a few bugs with some of the new things available in the new release but I would absolutely recommend it.
ProsEase of use
ConsA few bugs
Recommendations to other buyersLook into some of the bugs to fix.
March 20, 2017
Chris P.

“Worth Every Penny”

OverallWe have been using Ebsta for around 18 months and have yet to encounter any issues. We started using it when it was free, and after they moved to a paid service we have stuck with them as it makes life here so easy. Since using Ebsta our records are much more complete and reliable. The only feature I cannot comment on is the calendar sync as we don't find that feature particularly necessary for our business. The email sync is incredibly helpful and allows us to access all important Salesforce templates, Contact details, Opportunity details etc. Needless to say, if you use Gmail and need to have your communications recorded in Salesforce reliably this is the way to go!
Amy U.
April 20, 2017

“Awesome for email communications”

OverallI send and receive so many emails from different people at the same company (or sometimes multiple people regarding the same request) and Ebsta keeps me unbelievably organized! It's pretty awesome to add all my emails into Salesforce with Ebsta...such a timesaver and I don't have to look through my sent emails to find an important one. I can quickly track it in Salesforce. Out of office? Your colleagues can view the emails you have added to Ebsta too!
ProsIt is easy to use
ConsIt seems to disconnect every so often...not sure why but it re-connects on its own.
Jeremy G.

“No Brainer App”

OverallEbsta is a nonbrainer app for anyone using SalesForce with client interactions. Your email inserts seamlessly into the SF account for tracking and account data. Additionally, you can track who and when a client, or potential client, has opened your email and how many times. This is key for knowing hot leads and the real list of who to call/contact! If you're looking for a refined and efficient workflow ... look no further! Ebsta also gives me a quick account view of my accounts within Gmail with the Gmail plugin. BOOM! Just signup and thank me later.
Dave H.
Senior Operations Manager
December 12, 2017

“Useful SF integration tool”

ProsI like being able to quickly view SalesForce information from my email interface without switching tabs.
ConsIt was a little "bulky", and would prefer it to open up in-line with the email message box (instead of a dropdown from the Chrome menu).
December 12, 2017
Richard S.
director of business development
Luxury Goods & Jewelry, 11-50 employees
April 27, 2017

“Great and user friendly”

OverallI am a first time user and it is a great app that helps you stay organized with client database and thanks to Ebsta I can track my emails with proficiency and it allows me to make better assumptions on how to approach my customers.
April 27, 2017
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
December 7, 2018

“My sales team quite liked it”

ProsMade the switch from SalesLoft and like their UI, and ease of use. And content on their site.
ConsNothing I can think of just yet. Only heard good things from sales.
December 7, 2018
Steve M.
March 21, 2017

“Productivity Increased through ebsta”

OverallAs an Account Executive, I spent a lot of time jumping from screen to screen to transport data, input tasks, and various other SF activities. With ebsta, my producivity increased simply by no longer having to work out of a separate window to access SalesForce. Often times, EBSTA responds faster than SFDC. Only negative I'd give ebsta is its inability to automate simple reminders (i.e.: "Call if no word after 3 days"), but there are workarounds for it.
Katherine M.
Sales
Computer Software, 201-500 employees

“Great add-on”

OverallStarted using this not too long ago with my new company, and wondering why all my previous employers didn't have it integrated with Salesforce. Super useful information on my contacts, and I use it literally hourly!
Kieran W.
March 15, 2017

“Nice low (or no) cost sales tool”

OverallEbsta's email tracking and integration into Salesforce is really good. The email tracking is a nice feature but the ability to log emails into Salesforce and be able to sync it to different activity types, accounts, and opportunities is a very nice feature. It's also super simple to add in email responses with one-click, with that it's an all around email communications tracker, making it a great tool for sales people and account managers.
Jen A.
Customer Success Consultant
Real Estate, 51-200 employees

“Great! ”

Overallsaving time!
ProsEbsta saves me a lot of time when emailing clients. It is easy to use and I don't really have to think about it.
Ray M.
March 15, 2017

“Best Product For Better Workflow”

OverallOur organization has been using Ebsta now for over a year and we enjoy the functionality and the productivity it brings to our day to day duties. We are a small company and as we grow, we want to focus on customer service; with ebsta I'm able to do that easily than having to do it on my own.
ProsEase of use after some training, the assistance AI
ConsThe learning Curve: it takes awhile to get use to it.
Recommendations to other buyersn/a