Automizy Ratings

Overall
4.8/5
4.7/5
4.7/5

About Automizy

Small and medium-size business and marketing consultants add thrust to their marketing initiatives by leveraging Automizy's intuitive, insightful and ingenious email marketing automation platform to generate and convert leads to sales. Unlike competitors' legacy platforms, Automizy's sleek design and user-friendly interface make managing multiple campaigns a breeze. And with a powerful analytics component, the Automizy platform guides marketers and consultants to optimal results. Learn more about Automizy

Hishem K.
Marketing manager
November 20, 2019

“Reliable”

OverallWe connected multiple landing pages from our website/Unbounce that have sign up forms that automatically integrate into Automizy. For every new contact opt-in, I know that our drip campaign will confirm subscriptions, nurture leads, and send content to the new subscriber. Not only pre-written emails that are sent according to a timeline, but we could also personalize the emails based contacts' behavior (email opens, clicks, viewed pages).
ProsIn short: Smart email automation builder, fully-personalized email experience, excellent delivery rate, subject line tester, reasonable pricing, simple email builder.
ConsCould make contact forms builder more sophisticated (sidebar form, popup, etc)

By Automizy on November 22, 2019
Hi Hishem, Thanks for the review, I'm glad you like our product. You can embed Automizy forms into the sidebar of your website, ping us via in-app chat and we'll guide you through the process. Pop-ups are in product roadmap, we'll update you when it's released. Grow together, Mor
November 20, 2019
Stefan R.
Head of Growth
December 10, 2019

“Exceptional email marketing software”

OverallMy overall experience with Automizy was fine. It did what I wanted to accomplish with it. It's faster than other tools I tried before and easier to use. Overall, a decent value in a market where there are more complex email automation tools.
ProsEasy to imports contacts, integrate third-party tools, build campaigns, and map email drips and workflows. Intuitive software, but other parts of the software leave something to be desired. A lot of customizations could be applied in campaigns. Automatic resend feature makes increasing open rates really possible, not just a hope.
ConsSoftware is easy to use, but it could be easier if you provide more email templates. It would be nice to have a better-looking tool. Apart from this Automizy is exceptional.

By Automizy on December 17, 2019
Hi Stefan, I'm glad you like our product and thanks so much for the review. We just added 10 form templates and we're planning to add more email templates as well. We'll update you when they are in the software. Grow together, Mor
December 10, 2019
Gabor I.
SEO & Content Strategist
December 3, 2019

“Automizy makes email marketing as simple as ABC.”

OverallI would like extended customer service hours. I rely a lot on customer support, and probably they're on a different timezone. But they still respond to every message I write.
Pros It's very nice to have my weekly emails automated. I don't have to be on my laptop, nor my teammates. You spend some time setting up your email list, automating your campaigns, and getting creative with your email workflows. Then lay back and focus on something else. Since my email campaigns are all automated (no bulk emailing), I just open the software every Sunday to have a look at the metrics and how I performed. Can't get any better than that
ConsI could access enough documents on Automizy's portal, contains all the information I needed to get started and even more. The support team is friendly and helped me overcome every difficulty and helped me optimize my email marketing to reach maximum potential. With the drag and drop and visual automation builder, setting up drip campaigns and automation is as easy as pie.

By Automizy on December 4, 2019
Hi Gabor, Thanks for the review and your nice words. I'm happy that you like our platform. We'll extend our customer service hours in the future. Grow together, Mor
December 3, 2019
Manel H.
Project manager
November 23, 2019

“Best marketing automation tool for digital businesses”

OverallRunning a digital consulting agency, Automizy literally could help me accomplish/automate all email marketing campaigns a consulting agency should run.
ProsRunning all sorts of campaigns, from lead nurturing to lead magnet and lead qualification. And the beauty of it all is you only set up your automation and lay back monitor your results. By the way, the analytics dashboard is pretty informative. What's unique about Automizy is the artificial intelligence subject line score. You get a score on how good your subject line is. It helps write better-performing ones that would increase opens and conversions. The support team is helpful and quick to respond.
ConsIt doesn't come with a free version, so it might be limiting for companies with smaller email lists. UI could be better, for example, I can't click and drag inside the automation builder, I had to use the zoom bar every time. Not too many font options and styles.

By Automizy on November 25, 2019
Hi Manel, Thanks for the great review, I'm really happy you like our product and support. The customer success team is sending their wishes as well. :) There are some improvements planned for the automation builder, among those is a new way to zoom. So be on the lookout. ;) Also, ping us via in-app chat and let us know what kinds of font you'd like to see in Automizy. Grow together, Mor
November 23, 2019
Csaba H.
Vice-President
International Affairs, 11-50 employees
January 14, 2020

“Must have tool if you're running a blog or content marketing strategy. ”

OverallAutomizy has continued to live up to my expectations with email marketing.
ProsThe complete bulk email tool available. Automated AB test feature, drag & drop email builder (5 min to create an email), and re-send newsletters to non-openers for a second chance to increase email open rates. Email workflows work efficiently to manage the double-opt-in subscription. It's on autopilot; I don't have to concern about who's joining my email list. Drip campaigns work well to onboard new subscribers and nurture leads. One pricing model for everyone based on how many active contacts you have. No hidden fees or pro/starter plans. Straightforward pricing, unlike other tools.
ConsNo RSS feed to email automation, it could be useful to automatically send targeted emails about my recent articles to contacts based on their interests. If only it could provide website popups like it includes contact forms.

By Automizy on January 15, 2020
Hi Csaba, Thanks for your review. I'm glad you like our product. Pop-ups and RSS to email are both in the product roadmap. Pop-ups will be released in the first half of the year, so keep an eye out. ;) Grow together, Mor
January 14, 2020
Salaheddine O.
Managing Partner
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
November 9, 2019

“Perfect email software for startups”

ProsEmail marketing became a no-brainer with Automizy. The simplest tool to automate all your email newsletters, drips, product announcement, onboarding emails. For a startup, that's helpful since we have a small team, and our time could go to the more important stuff. Without worrying, we could still acquire leads, nurture, and convert them. Segmentation is a powerful feature, contact tags make me feel as if I'm reaching every lead in person. The winning feature is the automatic re-send email to non-openers. It's like you have 2 chances to get your emails opened.
ConsAB testing is limited to subject lines only. Integration with Google Analytics is a bit complicated, you could only do it through Zapier. Maybe they could provide more native integrations.

By Automizy on November 11, 2019
Hi Salaheddine, Thanks for the review, appreciate you taking the time. We're working on more integrations, but currently, eCommerce platforms are the highest priority. However, we'll release new analytics in a couple of weeks. I hope that we'll satisfy your needs.
November 9, 2019
Latoya J.
Information Technology and Services, Self-employed
Used the software for: I used a free trial
November 28, 2018

“Sold on Autonomy in first 15 minutes ”

OverallJust need statistics and leads in an easy non complicated interface and it's cheaper than the rest no complaints
ProsSo easy to use. I am able to see my stats and CTR right above the email I. Automation can pause automation and edit emails on the fly. Add tags, and do conditionals with ease. I like the CSV integration that comes with it and now that it is integrated with Zapier, I am sold.
ConsCouldn't get connected website form to work but don't matter since Zapier sent to google sheets first and Zapier sends to automation. Perfect Fit for me.

By Automizy on December 3, 2018
Hi Latoya, Thank you so much for the great review. We're really glad you like our product and that you could get the integration sorted. Thrust forward, Mor
November 28, 2018
Balazs F.
Strategic Director
Information Services, 11-50 employees
December 4, 2019

“Exceptional email marketing software”

OverallGood satisfying experience so far, nothing to complain about. They charge only for the active contacts on your email list, which is good. Costs less than other software.
ProsBy far, Automizy is the easiest email automation software. It provides an awesome suite of email marketing tools for small/medium businesses. A smart email automation builder that really saves time. Proper email list management and contact segmentation. The subject line analyzer is useful, helped me send better performing campaigns.
ConsMissing the automated RSS feed to emails.

By Automizy on December 5, 2019
Hi Balazs, I appreciate the review and the kind words about our product. I'm really glad you use and get value out of our Subject Line Tester. I put the your request of adding the RSS feed to emails to our user needs sheet and we'll update you when it's released. Grow together, Mor
December 4, 2019
Alaeddine A.
Digital Marketer
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
November 5, 2019

“Automizy was my "aha moment" of email marketing automation”

OverallOverall it's the easiest email software my hands landed on. I'm not that big email guru, and Automizy just made everything simple, fast, and clear. It's simple for beginners to send newsletters, set up email autoresponders, and automate your whole email funnel.
ProsEasy to integrate with your CRM tools, or even connect to your website forms to have contacts ready to be reached out to. Another thing that is appreciated is the help center and blog posts. They cover everything, whether it's about how to use the software or general email marketing skills. You learn along the way you're using it.
ConsNot too many email templates to use, so it would take a longer time to create your email templates and save them. Another thing that is missing is the ability to add the checkbox and "Terms & Policies" link inside the form builder.

By Automizy on November 6, 2019
Hey Alaeddine, Thanks so much for the kind words. Both the privacy policy checkbox and the email templates are in the roadmap. We'll update you and in the meantime ping us if you have any more feedback.
November 5, 2019
Yassine D.
Project Coordinator
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 10,001+ employees
November 7, 2019

“Affordable, reliable, and easy-to-use.”

OverallUsing Automizy for a couple of months for my NGO, it's doing pretty much everything I wanted to do. Reliable for communication messages.
ProsBulk emailing is reliable, satisfying deliverability rate. Email builder allows making customization. Developing drip campaigns is made so much easier. Great knowledge center and blog. Informative and supporting,
ConsSoftware used to lag when I first started using it, I think they support team made improvement because I no longer face such issues. Except that I got nothing to complain about.

By Automizy on November 8, 2019
Hey Yassine, Thanks so much for the kind words. The software is going to be even faster in a couple of weeks. Grow together, Mor
November 7, 2019
Design, 11-50 employees
December 9, 2019

“Satisfied with my overall experience.”

OverallAutomizy has helped me to be able to build a large number of subscribers using its easy to build forms. I could carry out newsletter campaigns effectively. Saved a lot of my time since it is a very intuitive and easy to use, in addition to being able to integrate with other platforms made my overall marketing performance better.
ProsAutomizy has several smart features that I quite like, it provides me with more control over triggering my email automations. Ability to browse and manage lists, segments quickly. Excellent deliverability, the emails sent through Automizy do not end up in the spam folder. The surprise that I didn't find in other email tools is the subject line tester. I could get a score on how my subject line would perform. It helped me write better subject lines and increase open rates.
ConsNot that crucial cons, but Automizy doesn't suggest the best time to send your newsletter based on your email list. I couldn't delete files from my image gallery, which made it hard to find a specific image I'm looking for.

By Automizy on December 14, 2019
Thanks for the great review, I'm happy you like our product. Send time personalization is in the product roadmap and it will send your emails when your contacts are actually in their inboxes. So it will do more than just suggest times based on your list. We'll keep you updated.
December 9, 2019
Nebojsa D.
Founder, Marketing Advisor
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees
January 25, 2019

“Automation that I need”

OverallI use Automizy for my campaigns and helping my clients who use Automizy too. There is just a few solutions out there with such a simple workflow building feature. Every big brands made marketing automation too complicate
ProsVery simplified, user friendly, fast, easy marketing automation
ConsSoftware has rounded design which remind me to website's in '80

By Automizy on January 29, 2019
Hi Nebojsa, Thanks for the review, I'm glad you like the product.
January 25, 2019
Akos T.
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees
September 24, 2018

“Great email automation system even for beginners”

OverallAutomizy makes email and marketing automation easy and quick. We started working with them not really knowing how to generate leads and how the whole automation process works in general. Thanks to their great customer support, user-friendly interface and built-in templates, we made quite the progress since then.
ProsAutomizy has a simple and logical UI, useful templates and a great customer support team.
ConsIt took some time to figure out the process, and as a long time user, there were some difficulties with the previous version, but luckily that has changed.

By Automizy on October 3, 2018
Hi Akos, Thank you so much for the great review. We're really glad you like using our product. Hope the upcoming features and updates will make your experience even better with us. Thrust Forward, Mor
September 24, 2018
Rali R.
CTO
June 27, 2018

“Very intuitive UI, excellent support!”

ProsI very much like the intuitive user experience that Automizy offers. Customer support is excellent too, they always reply a few minutes I have a question.
ConsNothing, really! Very good service. Probably they could add more templates for the newsletters. They could also improve the error messages.

By Automizy on June 28, 2018
Thank you so much Rali, appreciate the kind words. I'm really glad you like our product, stay awesome! (: We're planning on adding more newsletter and automation templates, it's in the product roadmap already.
June 27, 2018
Dagmara S.
Co-Founder | Social Media | Digital Marketing | Facebook Advertiser
Used the software for: I used a free trial
August 23, 2018

“Easy to use and affordable”

OverallVery positive. I will definitely recommend it to anyone.
ProsI love how easy it is to create the templates and send the emails. Analytics reports are clear and insightful.
ConsNothing so far. I need to use it for more campaings.

By Automizy on August 24, 2018
Hey Dagmara, Thank you so much for the review and kind words! (: We're glad you like our product. Stay awesome, Mor
August 23, 2018