Event Hub Ratings

Overall
4.8/5
4.9/5

About Event Hub

Event organizers easily manage exhibitors (vendor and sponsor) submissions, payments, paperwork and logistics via a clean, web-based and mobile-friendly platform. You accept vendor payments directly to your bank account, they don't pass through us! Features include live floor plans, an intuitive submissions dashboard, document manager, built-in e-sign, customizable vendor, exhibitor, and sponsor applications customizable booth add-ons management, PayPal payment integration and more. Learn more about Event Hub
  • "It's pretty easy to set up and also very intuitive for our vendors to use."
  • "Great customer service + makes event management so much easier."
  • "The only experience I have had is with the Health and Fitness expo."
  • "I like how the application is set up in a way that prompts vendors to submit all of the required information for quick processing on our end."
  • "Our event is not in an as forward technology market creating it difficult for exhibitors to use the document upload feature."
  • "Many of our vendors were very lost with the terms and conditions and the whole documents process."
  • "The exporting feature seems to be a little confusing."
  • "This is likely attributable to PayPal and not Eventhub, but it has been the one downside of switching to this platform."

Pros

• "It's pretty easy to set up and also very intuitive for our vendors to use."
  • "Great customer service + makes event management so much easier."
  • "The only experience I have had is with the Health and Fitness expo."

Cons

• "The exporting feature seems to be a little confusing."

Bubbie S.
Vendor coordinator
June 27, 2019

“Very Impressed”

OverallI am extremely impressed with the customer service. On the couple occasions that I had questions, the response time was within minutes to hours. They followed up to make sure that the instructions they gave me were helpful. Beyond that Eventhub actually reaches out to us to let us know about new features as they are added, and just to check in and offer support.
ProsThe software is pretty intuitive and Eventhub has thought of everything to make the experience easier. The ability to sort vendors by pretty much any way I need to. I can also send personalized messages through the hub, targeting specific groups such as the ones who still need to pay, or the ones that haven't completed the process. I can also send a group message regarding the event space that will be personalized to each vendor.
ConsI can't think of anything. We wanted to be able to export the information into a spreadsheet, and the next thing you know, Eventhub added that feature.
June 27, 2019
Carol R.
Executive Director
Events Services, Self-employed
December 20, 2019

“Event Hub”

OverallThis is the second year using this product and I am happy with it.
ProsThis software has helped this office of one streamline vendor registration and payment. It is easy for most vendors to use and I can choose to accept payment by check or credit card, and change to credit card only at any time. Customer support is awesome.
ConsIt has more options than I need and the calculation for PayPal fees are off by a few cents, not in my favor.
December 20, 2019
Erica S.
Event Manager
August 8, 2019

“Ease of Use and Great Customer Service ”

OverallI have nothing but great things to say about Event Hub and the team there. I enjoy using the software and have always had great customer service.
ProsThis software has streamlined my vendor management 10 fold.
ConsThere have been occasional bugs to work out but the team always fixes them promptly.
August 8, 2019
Pat L.
Administrative Assistant
December 19, 2019

“Valleyfest use of Event Hub”

OverallEvent Hub made our festival registration easier and everything I needed was available to me at one place. Overall it has been a wonderful experience and look forward to using again this year.
ProsThis product is easy to use and the support was fabulous. We had great training from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], and the training videos and all our questions were answered in a timely manner.
ConsNothing really. They are always improving the product which makes my job easier. If we did have an issue, they always had a suggestion for us to solve that problem.
Jenna S.
Development and Marketing Director
October 25, 2019

“Great Customer Service”

OverallGreat tool for vendors and booths at events. Their team is great to work with and easily available for support needs.
ProsTheir team is willing to work with you to update the software to best fit your needs. Simple tool that is easy to use on the back end.
ConsEasy to use on the back end but the user side wasn't as easy when we first started. Much better now!
October 25, 2019
Gigi G.
HR Director
Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees
August 2, 2019

“One stop shop for events”

ProsI love eventhub! So many different events around you, free of charge or paying, and it is the easiest when it comes confirming the event, getting your tickets, getting reminders, and adding it to your calendar in second! Many of the events I participate in the community I find them through eventhub. It is amazing how much information they provide that I cannot find through other websites or going straight to each different venue to see what they offer.
ConsI love everything about it, what offers, and cannot wait to see what other events I can attend in the future!
August 2, 2019
Kristen K.
Events Services, 1-10 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
July 30, 2019

“Keeps my events on track even when I can't seem to”

OverallThis saves my business a lot of hassle and a lot of repeat motions in exercises to do events that are going to be almost the exact same every single week. Takes the time we normally spend doing invites and tracking ticket sales and turns it into a couple hours a day of hard work and then we get to take a breather until the next day.
ProsWhat I like most about the software is that it pigs all the information that I've given it and all the information that my co-workers give it and keeps it all together so we don't have to keep track and stress over every little detail. The software stresses over the detail for me. Plus it's very helpful that the software is very easy to understand and once you get the hang of it planning and inputting information becomes routine.
ConsWhat I like least is that the free trial is so short on it that you don't really get a chance to completely get in the groove of things to see if it's going to work for you until after its over. I have so many events and so many people that inputting everything wasnt done before the trial ended.
July 30, 2019
Joe C.
Operations Manager

“Expo Savior”

OverallI love working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the whole team. Looking forward to continue working with them and having our events grow!
ProsI love how everything is streamlined and only a click away. I am able to manage multiple vendors with only a few clicks, rather than sending hundreds of emails.
ConsThat I didn't start using it sooner.
Jacquelyn M.
Event Director
Events Services, 201-500 employees
December 19, 2019

“Michigan State Fair -- Novi Pet Expo”

OverallCustomer service is amazing, and the system is very user friendly!
ProsI like that everything is in one place, keeps track of all the papers to eliminate a lot of waste. Requires vendors to turn everything in at once and or before they come to the event.
ConsI wish the sponsor logos were movable so we don't have to reload all of them to have them in order. I wish the gallery, we could upload more than one photo at a time.
Joe K.
Vendor Manager

“Event Hub Review”

OverallIt makes it much easier on my end to organize and keep track of all the vendors. Getting them to pay on Event Hub is much easier than requesting checks or manual orders.
ProsInteractive Map east of use Payment is Easy Much more organized than paper usage
ConsDocument Manager can be a bit confusing until you get the hang of it Some vendors are unfamiliar with the site and can be confused on how to use it
Kelly D.
Event Experience Manager
Events Services, 11-50 employees
December 19, 2018

“Great customer service with adaptability ”

ProsEvents locker has a very clean and modern look that is easy to use on the front and back end. The customer service was excellent. Although there were some missing features when we first started using Events Locker, we made our requests known and the development team worked to add features that made the tool easier or more useful for us. The live map was especially useful for our organization, saving us time and resources along with creating transparency with our exhibitors.
ConsOur event is not in an as forward technology market creating it difficult for exhibitors to use the document upload feature.

By Event Hub on May 28, 2019
Hi Kelly! Thanks so much for the review! Our development team is working hard to improve and build out the exhibitor document manager, keep an eye out for news on this coming soon! Thanks!
December 19, 2018
Wendy E.
Event Coordinator / Graphic Designer
January 30, 2019

“More Efficient Vendor Processing ”

OverallThe vendor processing workflow has been significantly streamlined with less overall man hours being poured into managing vendor submissions. Information is organized and easy to find.
ProsI like how the application is set up in a way that prompts vendors to submit all of the required information for quick processing on our end. I don't have to chase vendors down for pictures, payments, or other mandatory information. I like the one-click approval and how Events Locker automatically sends approval or rejection notifications to the vendors. I love the interactive map, definitely a favorite feature.
ConsIt would be nice to be able to print the submissions in a concise application format but is not a necessity. Vendor info and payment/order info are displayed on two separate screens. Would be nice to just have one. The vendor's email address is not included in the contact info on their profile page - would like to have that included.

By Event Hub on May 28, 2019
Hi Wendy! Thanks so much for the review! We appreciate the feedback, if you think of any other features you would like to see please let us know! Thanks!
January 30, 2019
Maggie P.
Intern

“Pretty Good! ”

ProsI really liked that you can keep all of your information in one place. It's easily accessible and the filters are really helpful.
ConsMany of our vendors were very lost with the terms and conditions and the whole documents process. I also wish there was a way to maybe put your vendors in folders. For example, a sponsor folder or a discounted price folder.

By Event Hub on May 28, 2019
Hi Maggie! Thanks so much for your review! We think that tagging your orders with custom tags may be helpful for you! Here is the link to our help center article on how to apply order tags. https://help.eventhub.net/hc/en-us/articles/360022146614-Apply-Tags-to-Orders? This feature is totally customizable and we encourage you to add a "discounted price" tag to easily filter your view. We have some great news about the exhibitor document manager! Our development team is working hard on streamlining and improving the documents manager, keep your eye out for news on this soon! If you have any questions feel free to reach out to our customer success team at help@eventhub.net. Thanks!
Dan A.
VP Business Development
July 26, 2017

“Great experience, continual enhancements, exceptional customer service!”

ProsThe platform is clearly designed by people who understand the challenges experienced by event planners and those seeking events to Showcase their products and services. It is well thought out and provides a good user experience no matter what side of the event you are on.
ConsOccasionally you may encounter something unexpected. Every single time I required support the team was responsive to inquiries within minutes and had problems fixed within 24 hours without fail.
July 26, 2017
Kendra A.
director of experiences
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees
February 22, 2019

“Evens Locker is Life Changing”

OverallEvents Locker has been LIFE CHANGING. We used to spend hours and hours signing vendors up, sending invoices, and following up on paperwork and payments, only to have vendors drop out at the last minute or avoid payment. We just had our first event of 2019 and used Events Locker for all the registrations. We sold out our booth spaces early, never had to ask when a payment would arrive and we had a wait list! We were able to take the entire week before the event and really focus on promoting our vendors and getting the word out. We ended up doubling our attendance and I have no doubt that it was because Events Locker freed us up to do the work we love to do.
ProsIt's pretty easy to set up and also very intuitive for our vendors to use.
ConsI honestly can't think of anything. We occasionally get people who email us asking how it works and I just tell them to look for the bright orange 'book event space' button and it works every time.
February 22, 2019
Jennifer T.
Project Assistant
May 16, 2019

“Great Option for Vendor Reg”

OverallSupport staff is phenomenal.
ProsThis software is very easy to learn and the staff is incredible.
ConsThe software still has a few upgrades that need to be made in order to compare to the "big boys" for large trade shows.

By Event Hub on May 28, 2019
Hi Jennifer! Thanks so much for the review! Our development team is working hard to improve and build out more features! If you have any ideas for specific features you would like to see please feel free to reach out at any time. Thanks!
Troy W.
Sponsorship/Community Programming

“Eventslocker Review”

ProsEase of booking as event producer makes it organized and simple. Pulling reports is also very easy.
ConsIt has sparked confusion on signing up when sent to prospective buyers.

By Event Hub on May 28, 2019
Hi Troy! Thanks so much for your review! To help with the confusion on the exhibitor/ sponsor end, please feel free to point them toward our help center or customer success team at help@eventhub.net. We're always happy to field those questions for you! Thanks!
Debra S.
Expo Coordinator
Recreational Facilities and Services, 11-50 employees
December 27, 2018

“Exceptional Website!”

OverallThe staff of Events Locker is a group of very professional, attentive and customer-oriented individuals. The Events Locker information and registration pages contain everything an exhibitor needs to gain information and choose and register for a booth.
ProsEvents Locker is easy to learn and easy to use.
ConsThere is a learning curve, but once you learn all of the features, it is easy to navigate.
December 27, 2018
Iris K.
Exhibitor Coordinator for Santa Barbara Earth Day
July 19, 2018

“Very easy to use. Excellent customer support. Easy to walk customers through the checkout process.”

ProsIt was easy to understand and work with the customer support to design it exactly how we wanted. They are constantly improving and adding new useful features.
ConsWhen we first started using it they seemed like a pretty new company and we had to work a lot with them to set things up right but they were easy to work with.
July 19, 2018
Karen G.
VP
Executive Office, 1-10 employees
September 17, 2017

“Has reduced my admin time in half!”

ProsEasy to use, great payment system, staff is accessible for assistance. Keeps my vendors and all of their paperwork in one easy to access locker.
ConsWould love an app. The developers are great to make tweaks and add organizational asks to customize the product if it will make the system easier for everyone to use.
September 17, 2017
Jillian H.
Strategic Partnership Manager
Events Services, 11-50 employees
January 10, 2018

“Great customer service + makes event management so much easier. ”

OverallIt is a new product/platform, so it is constantly evolving but the customer service is very supportive.
ProsThe ability to message all exhibitors through the platform as well as store all the paperwork in a central location. So many good things -- highly recommend this platform.
January 10, 2018
Chris B.
Event Director
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Self-employed
December 31, 2019

“First Year User Back for More in 2020”

OverallGreat customer support and desire to schedule conference calls periodically to review program software, trouble shoot and issues, and actually observe you using Event Hub to see how they can improve upon functionality.
ProsEvent Hub software is very managable. Easy to navigate and great customer support, including tutorials.
ConsWith all new programs, the first year of use provides a learning curve. Obviously, the more you use it, and with increased frequency as your event draws near, it becomes very user friendly.
December 31, 2019
Jaclyn L.
Executive Director
July 11, 2019

“Excellent customer service and streamlined vendor management”

ProsCustomer service is exceptional, and this platform streamlined our archaic process of registering and managing 150+ vendors as only a small portion of my job.
ConsThe integration with PayPal is useful, but our vendors frequently have their payments rejected, due to some way that PayPal is processing these payments. This is likely attributable to PayPal and not Eventhub, but it has been the one downside of switching to this platform.
July 11, 2019
Frank C.
Treasurer
Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees
August 14, 2019

“great event software ”

Prosit's easy to use and great product support
Conscan't customize the wording they use for some things
August 14, 2019
Katie R.
Community Outreach Director

“So amazing”

ProsThe software is so easy to use. It's user friendly and helps keep me organized.
ConsThe email function is very primitive. But I know they are working on this.
Hospitality, 11-50 employees
July 28, 2019

“Intuitive and impressive software-- Great for managing the day to day”

ProsWe loved being able to sort vendors and send customized and personal messages to each through the software. Was very handy for rain or shine announcements through the group message as well!
ConsNo cons.... I had a few but Eventhubb added them about a week after I wished them.... How'd they know??
July 28, 2019
Jennifer M.
Expo Director
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
June 17, 2019

“Expo Director”

OverallThe only experience I have had is with the Health and Fitness expo.
ProsI like the structure of the software visibly.
ConsThe exporting feature seems to be a little confusing.
June 17, 2019
Dawn V.
Expo Director
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
December 5, 2019

“Great Software to help Lighten your Load! ”

OverallThe expo for our race was handled through Excel Spreadsheets, by a volunteer, it worked but not efficiently - this software has been amazing so far.
ProsEase of transition from no software to this system. Training was very clear and available whenever I need it.
ConsSo far - I am happy with the software - no complaints.
December 5, 2019
July 16, 2019

“Great for special events”

ProsWe only use it for periodic special events but we have been very pleased with functionality, features and ease of use. It has made our event planning a more efficient process.
ConsNot necessarily a con - any small non-profit will always wish for lower costs. But that's to a con, that's just the way it is. It's a good platform.
July 16, 2019
tiffany r.
Race Site Director
November 22, 2019

“TWM Expo”

OverallI am using Event Hub for my first marathon expo. I have great expectations and I love what I have seen thus far.
ProsEasy to use and very friendly customer support
ConsWas not told about a charge on a map but it was taken care of.
November 22, 2019
Emily W.
Events Coordinator
December 19, 2019

“Event Hub makes event planning a breeze!”

OverallCustomer service is fantastic and answers all questions. They take the time to make sure you know the system inside and out, which creates a much more organized event and happy customers!
ProsIntuitive. Very easy to navigate through. I love having every detail of the event at my fingertips, and in one easy to find spot.
ConsI would like to see a sample of what the vendors are seeing on their end. Having a full understanding of both sides would be beneficial for explaining to new vendors.
Jake H.
Expo Manager

“Great platform!”

ProsEasy to use, and super functional. Very happy with it overall!
ConsThankfully nothing to report at this time.
Dan K.
April 4, 2018

“EventsLocker simplifies and shortens the sponsorship pitch process and timeframe.”

ProsEventsLocker simplifies and shortens the sponsorship pitch process and timeframe. While working with the California Wine Festival Series of events, it made it easier on potential and current sponsors to quickly measure the different options in a modern UI.
ConsNo major cons yet. Perhaps the only challenge is that the platform may be new to traditional users who want to receive a lengthy traditional attached proposal.
April 4, 2018