Click2Mail Ratings

Overall

About Click2Mail

Click2Mail enables organizations of all sizes to optimize processes for printing and sending postal mail, reducing costs with cloud integration tools and APIs as well as Google G Suite apps and a Microsoft Office Add-in. Users configure and transmit files to Click2Mail through secure cloud-based process automation tools. Click2Mail enhances, aggregates and distributes these files to a network of printing companies for overnight printing and mailing. USPS tracking data for mailpieces is provided. Learn more about Click2Mail

Jeremy E.
President/ Founder
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
September 19, 2017

“BEST MAILING SYSTEM EVER!!!!”

OverallUse to mail postcards, letters, bills, etc. They are a full-service mailing company. No monthly fees and the prices are very affordable and I would highly recommend.
ProsI have used this product for almost a year and LOVE IT! I have it setup so when I input a new prospect it connects to click2mail and sends them information about your company. I use Google Sheets and have it connected. The pricing on this is very fair. You can send 3 postcards or 5000 postcards. They send it out the next day. I use Click2Mail for all my certified letters, which is a lot easier than doing it yourself. I would Highly recommend Click2Mail. The best part there is no monthly fees or ridiculous fees.
ConsI honestly can't think of any cons. I would say since I have to say something. I wish they developed an app for the Ipad. That would be a very nice feature.

By Click2Mail on October 13, 2017
Thank you for your kind words Jeremy, we work hard to make mailing easy and it sounds like we've succeeded for you. Regarding the iPad app, we appreciate the advice and wanted to let you know that we've got two iPad apps in the works: an Add-in for mailing from within Microsoft Word for iOS and a fun app for sending photo notecards with just a couple of taps. Stay tuned!
September 19, 2017
Austin R.
February 13, 2018

“This is a very effective way to send mail from automated systems.”

ProsThis service provides a large variety of direct mail templates and even provides a way to create your own. The greatest thing about it is that you can setup a kind of mail merge capability and integrate it with external services to provide an automated mail out. In my company we use it to send specific mail items based on information in our CRM using literally the click of a button.
ConsSetting up custom templates is not very straightforward or intuitive. However, there is documentation online. The user interface in general for managing mail orders is not the best experience. It doesn't not convey a modern feel and the user has to think too much to figure out what certain options are for.

By Click2Mail on April 4, 2018
Thank you for your insightful and candid review of Click2Mail. We've worked very hard to create the most effective mailing automation technology in the market and your comments on that effort are appreciated. Last month we began working with a world class UI/UX design firm with a goal of improving our user interface by making it more modern, straightforward and intuitive. Stay tuned and we'll hope to surprise you with a better user experience later this year.
February 13, 2018
Federico G.
Artistic Director
Arts and Crafts, Self-employed
August 10, 2018

“Great service, great value”

OverallIt's great value for the price. It's professional, up-to-date, and friendly.
ProsIt's flexible and powerful enough to facilitate integration with your own graphic design software. Minor changes can be made on the fly, both on the graphic design front and with the address list management. It doesn't try to do what it couldn't, but allows enough room for perfecting your product.
ConsYou have to know it's tricks. Nothing too bad. But for example if you're a first-time user you might not be clear on how to add the second page (since the first page is a document upload, while the second page is an image upload). Minor stuff like that. Maybe the templates could be a little more clear on the spaces that are reserved for the address, etc.
Marcy D.
Executive Director
Non-Profit Organization Management, Self-employed
February 11, 2019

“Exceed my expectations everytime”

OverallOverall experience very positive. The production turn around time is amazing. I uploaded a document on a Friday later afternoon and the final product was out in the mail and to my office by Monday afternoon
ProsI do not have a lot of experience with layout and setting up items for print. The download templates for each product make it much easier to quickly and easily design a project to be uploaded and printed via Quick2 Mail. When the final product arrived I was very happy with the quality of the paper, the printing, quickness of production, and overall experience. Click2Mail exceeds my expectations every time!
ConsCan not edit a document after uploading word document.
February 11, 2019
David Z.
Publisher
Publishing, Self-employed

“Good service”

OverallClick2Mail made a rush job relatively easy and inexpensive.
ProsThe mailing was fast, as promised. The materials were high quality - surprisingly so, really. They did a good job of upscaling one graphic which was not high resolution, to the point where I couldn't tell from the printed material that it had been upscaled.
ConsSoftware is just a little clunky and I can't recall now if I got an online proof.
Sherry I.
Paralegal
Law Practice, 1-10 employees

“Easy”

ProsI use Click2Mail for service of court filings. It is easy to use, efficient, and cost-saving. The mailings are completed timely and correctly.
ConsSometimes when I need to make corrections before final submission for mailing, it has been difficult to figure out how to edit the mailing. But, one phone call to technical assistance and it is fixed.
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
November 2, 2018

“Had some major issues”

ProsI couldn't find a cheaper option out there that was as responsive as Click2Mail.
ConsWe did an integration with Click2Mail and their documentation is sorely lacking. It made it difficult because their tech support is not the best. We continued to have issues with them as bugs in their system popped up, which was a bummer because we were mailing letters that needed to be timed correctly.

By Click2Mail on December 3, 2018
We sincerely regret any difficulties you've experienced in using Click2Mail and invite you to contact us directly for assistance in resolving the issues you've reported. You can reach us at support@click2mail.com or 1-866-665-2787. We work hard to provide highly responsive technical support and always welcome suggestions or recommendations for improvements in our documentation or systems.
November 2, 2018
Dale W.
Chief Executive Officer
Real Estate, 11-50 employees
August 16, 2018

“The perfect soultion for every marketer”

OverallMy experience has been phenomenal. It is the only service I use to send mail. Unless something drastically changes in the negative I can say with confidence that I will be a lifelong customer
ProsThe Price is number 1 and the support they offer whenever I fun into an issue is a close second.
ConsCan't think of anything I don't like about the software
Miguel Angel P.
Principal
1-10 employees
February 26, 2015

“Excellent Service from Carly @ Click2Mail”

OverallAfter struggling with a number of mailing companies for the last 2 years, we were referred to Click 2 Mail and our experience has been superb. Furthermore, our results have exceeded the industry standard of 1%. Carly, is very knowledgeable, helpful, personable and timely with her responses. She goes well beyond her responsibilities. We are in the process of completing our 3rd mailing for a total of 10K pieces and the whole process has gone without a hitch. Everyone at Click2Mail is wonderful and in effort to contact Carly we spoke to Anita and she was able to answer all of our questions without every working on our account in the past. They have a lifetime client with www.mpalma.com
ProsHelp with design and excellent prices. Amazing customer service.
ConsThey are in the east coast and the difference in hours can be challenging. The automatic emails are annoying
February 26, 2015
CA J.
Independent Researcher
Research, 1-10 employees
February 19, 2019

“Superb for Sending Snail Mail Online”

ProsIt's easy to create, customize and send real letters to recipients in a quick fashion.
ConsThere was nothing disliked about this mailing software.
February 19, 2019
Tracy F.
Client Account Manager
Publishing, 201-500 employees
February 2, 2017

“Fast, simple, and amazing customer service!”

OverallI was pretty clueless about the process and had a lot of questions. My data was not in the right format, so I reached out to customer service. A lot of companies would have just told me it was my problem and to try again once I had fixed the formatting, but Amanda and Antoinette really went the extra mile to figure out why my format didn't work, and then they fixed it for me! I could not have asked for more! Even though it took quite a while, they again went above and beyond to get my mailing out within my original desired time frame! They are awesome! I definitely recommend them, and will use them again!
George s.

“great service”

OverallGreat options and customer service is there to walk you through whichever one you want to use in case you get lost along the way
ProsLots of options for big jobs or small ones as little as one letter.
Conssometimes it adds an extra blank page to the order i have to go back and manually delete. Not sure if its me or just a glitch
Pedro S.
CIO
Animation, 1-10 employees
February 26, 2019

“Really bad product”

Proseasy to use API's practical to integrate with your software
Consreally slow shipping sometimes skewed printing and other printing defects bad customer support
February 26, 2019
Gabe K.
Financial Services, Self-employed

“Valuable team member”

OverallHighly valuable tool
ProsI like being able to upload 1000 addresses and have the postcards printed and mailed automatically
ConsEditing docs online isn't very easy and interface is somewhat slow
Thomas L.
Director of IT
Retail, 11-50 employees
January 28, 2019

“Surprise Surprise!”

OverallOverall -- they offer a lot of options and great features. Their support for the most part was great. I had one instance with a chat rep that didn't seem to know all the options during a pre-sales chat - but I called in and the person on the phone was more knowledgeable - although they never mentioned the added expense or the thousands of emails I would surely receive. That said -- at the end of the say -- without too much todo - they credit me the difference so the job could process. I will look for other solutions in the future - but if needed I will use them again -- but I will be aware of what I am getting myself into.
ProsI used the online tool. I liked that it seemed very flexible and had a lot of options. It was one of the few places that could take a PDF, scrape the addresses from it and break it into pieces.
ConsTo use mail jack you have to pre-buy credits. MailJack itself doesn't offer any tool to estimate the cost of the project. The tool on their site to estimate the cost is only if you upload a mailing list. If you use mailjack you pay per piece. No bulk discounts. AND -- it get's better -- since they break the job up into seperate orders -- you get seperate emails. their solution -- opt out of the email updates for your orders.
January 28, 2019
GREG K.

“Outstanding Service”

ProsSince day one Click 2 Mail and its postcard services have been easy to use. For the price you are getting great quality products delivered directly to your customer.
ConsI wish there was an automatic drip feature that sent out postcards monthly to the database. It is probably there but I have not found it so that could be better
Real Estate, Self-employed

“Click2Mail works well”

ProsThe site works good and the delivery is quick.
ConsThe postcards need to be given more time to dry. Many returned postcard showed smeared ink.
Brian P.

“Attitude Reflects Leadership”

OverallNo matter how good the response of my postcards...No matter how good the price is...If customer service doesn't have a pleasing personality, business will have an emotional dissatisfaction. Customer service at Click 2Mail has no comparison. Even when I've messed up my own order they corrected it, and at times credited my account with spendable cash. Even though doing business online is quick and easy, the warmth of a empathetic voice when you're frustrated because business is slow is like Divine intervention. God doing for me what I couldn't do for myself at that particular time.
ProsCustomer service
Bob M.
January 24, 2017

“Excellent! Makes mailing easy. ”

OverallWe travel extensively. So no printer. We stay in touch with numerous friends around the country who do not use Internet, such as people in nursing homes. Using Click2Mail we create large color postcards with pictures of our travels and comments about our latest adventures. Uploading names and addresses makes it easy to mailmerge. Click2Mail does all the printing and mailing for us. Everyone thinks we're amazing creating such great postcards, but Click2Mail does the tough stuff. It let's us stay in touch quickly, cost effectively, and with better postcards than we could do otherwise. Thank you Click2Mail!
Phil B.
Partner
Farming, 1-10 employees
August 13, 2018

“Great Personal Help if Needed”

OverallProvides Personal touch to all clients current and future.
ProsEconomical, fast and easy to use. Also has great selection of products and templates. It also has international mailing.
ConsA little difficult to rearrange mailing list data.
10,001+ employees

“Cannot Say Enough!”

OverallWe have processed multiple, large scale, highly time sensitive mailings with Click2Mail and really can't express how pleased we have been with the service and with the level of professionalism of this company. The site is easy to use and being able to track the progress of the order is a critical requirement of our business. We will definitely continue to utilize Click2Mail's services in the future and look forward to knowing that our mailing needs will be handled in an exemplary manner, as history has proven, time after time.
Michael A.
President/CEO/Founder
1-10 employees

“Excellent Service”

OverallWe have come to rely on Click2Mail as a valuable partner in servicing our clients at www.ezCateringSoftware.com. Our clients love the fact letters and postcard campaigns we include in our catering software can be sent out automatically while they sleep. In this world of "too much on my plate" it's nice when a business owner can focus on their business and not on direct mail.
ProsThe customer service and products are incredible. Thanks to their API, our life is easy!
Environmental Services, Self-employed

“Good outcome”

OverallVery happy with the service and would recommend to most everybody. If they had proof of mailing that includes the full address, tracking number and my own name to submit as proof to third parties that the order was mailed, it would be more useful for business purposes.
ProsCost effective and gets the job done. Clear and easy to use.
ConsI would like a proof of mailing that includes the full address, tracking number and my own name to submit as proof to third parties that the order was mailed. Currently, I don't see all this info provided in one document.
David R.
January 25, 2017

“Great experience with C2M online....easy to use!”

OverallQuick and easy to use for the most part. A little tricky to figure out at first, but once you do, the interface is super easy and VERY quick turn around on materials, mailings, postcards. Most of the time they will print the day you place an order, and will ship the very next day. In our business, sometimes we send out only 1 or 2 mailers to 1 or 2 customers at a time, which is something that would cost you a fortune with most typical print companies. With C2M, they will print and ship 1 or more any time you like, and it costs you pennies on the dollar. Very inexpensive and quick and easy option for minimalistic small businesses.
ProsEasy to use, easy to learn, very good customer service (phone and email both), and very reasonable on pricing!
ConsA little tricky to navigate the software at first.
Recommendations to other buyersWould highly recommend.
January 25, 2017
Defense & Space, Self-employed

“Direct mailer”

OverallExcellent experience, will recommened to anyone who needs documents printed and filed.
ProsWhen I place an order with this software, I know exactly how it will turn out.
ConsThe ordering process can be a hassle, especially ordering duplicates of completed jobs. The interface feels clunky at times.
Bryan F.
Curator
Museums and Institutions, 1-10 employees

“Easy to use”

OverallWe use Click2mail often for mailing post cards and our newsletter. It is really easy to design and then just upload the document that we want to mail. Uploading an address book is also easy and accurate
ProsThe process is easy to use and understand.
ConsSome of the options are a little more pricey than local.
Bill B.
Information Services, Self-employed
August 10, 2018

“Easier and quicker than stuffing envelopes”

ProsI use Click2Mail for one purpose - mailing invoices to the few customers that still want a paper copy in the mail. I just compose a new message, attach the PDF of the invoice I would normally email to them, and type in their mailing address. Click send and done! So painless, and worth the very small amount charged.
ConsIt's both good and bad, but the method of sending is all based on your own mail client. You have to enter the destination address in the the subject line in a particular format. Not a big deal, but it might be nicer (and I was expecting) to have an address book on the Click2Mail web site, where you could upload the attachment, choose the address, and send. This would save time when mailing to the same addresses repeatedly.
Semiconductors, 1001-5000 employees

“Good product”

OverallI found it easy to create a mailing list and create a postcard. I have not had much success with 2 mailings and the small 3x5 format that I chose to keep cost down. Just 2 leads for about 500 addresses neither of which translated to a sale. Plan on 5 mailings and a larger postcard format to get attention.
ProsEasy to create my own content and many choices for mailing options.
ConsNothing really. I liked the mailing list creation from a map.
Jeff S.
January 24, 2017

“Four Years of Great Mailings”

OverallI get a great reaction to our large color Postcard mailing. We know it works because months after the mailing we will still get calls from the card and my outside sales force have spotted our Click 2 Mail postcards saved on the desks and on the pinup boards in our client's offices.
Carolyn M.
January 24, 2017

“Quality Product for a Great Price”

OverallI have used Click2Mail online many times over several years. It's very economical, in both cost and time, and I have never been disappointed in the end product. You will see professional results in printing and product. I often recommend Click2Mail services to friends and coworkers.
Bilawal M.
Customer Experience Manager
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 10,001+ employees
April 5, 2018

“WORST SERVICE EVER”

ConsThis service is the worst of them all, I used them to mail out to 586 recipients and none of them received my mail. WORST SERVICE EVER STAY AWAY!!

By Click2Mail on December 3, 2018
We sincerely regret the less than satisfactory experience you had with Click2Mail and invite you to contact us directly for assistance in investigating the delivery issues you've reported. You can reach us at support@click2mail.com or 1-866-665-2787. Since we provide free tracking for every mailpiece using USPS Intelligent Mail barcodes, it should be simple to discover what happened to your 586 mailpieces. If they were delivered, you will be able to know when and where and of they were not, the tracking data will tell you why they weren't deliverable.
April 5, 2018
Judith O.
Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

“Awesome”

ProsVery user friendly and easy to duplicate past jobs.
ConsThere wasn't anything I disliked about the software.
Sandy P.
February 3, 2017

“great company”

OverallOver 5 years and the company has been great. Great customer service. I just have to put the item together and they do the rest of the work. They are easy to work with.
February 3, 2017
Jessica C.
CR Manager
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
January 16, 2019

“Strong Option for Bulk Mailing”

OverallGood service overall. Standard and fairly priced.
ProsThis service was easy to use and competitive in price. It provides all of the standard options you'd expect from a direct mail service.
ConsWeb design is cluttered and not well organized, does not look clean or modern.
January 16, 2019
Yasir L.
Real Estate, Self-employed
August 19, 2018

“Good Service”

OverallOverall I'm somehow satisfied. Plan on continue using them.
ProsFor the most part the system is easy to use.
ConsThe management of the projects or edition of the files on my postcards is sometimes not so easy to use
August 19, 2018
Construction, Self-employed
Used the software for: I used a free trial

“Easy for a novice”

OverallI was looking to gain more customers and spread the word about my window business.
ProsI don't have any graphic design experience yet I was able to create a good looking mailer that looked professional. It was pretty easy to navigate and figure out the template provided.
ConsMore templates offerings are needed and examples of other successful campaigns for particular categories. I'm in contracting and construction.
Bruce D.

“Good service”

OverallCould be a little easier in creating cards, but I am used to the process now. First few times was a little difficult.
Jeff F.

“Super Easy”

OverallWe use Click2Mail for our monthly mailing to our members and it is always just click, upload and go. It saves me so much time.
Ryan L.

“Best Service”

OverallQuickest turnaround Easy to create Tracking on every mailing Mailed on time Data insert is a huge plus
Tanya M.
Realtor
Real Estate, 11-50 employees

“Real Estate Marketing”

ProsIt allowed me to quickly write up a letter to go out to everyone in a desired neighborhood. A quick and easy way to market to try to find the perfect home for my clients!
ConsThere was nothing I did not like about the software.
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 51-200 employees
August 10, 2018

“Great Service for the most part”

OverallOverall, I would use them again for the price, but hope that next time my letters stay in one piece!
ProsVery fast, efficient, and inexpensive way to send letters to friends and family!
ConsSome of the letters were torn or damaged upon arrival, but not sure where the fault lies.
Bryan H.
Senior Managing Partner

“Easy to Use”

ProsI appreciate the ease of use and options available.
ConsNavigating to explore the options can get overwhelming at times.
Jaime G.
LMHC
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

“Quick and Efficient”

ProsDon't have to talk and explain what you want. Super affordable.
ConsNo cons for simple projects. Didn't try more complex jobs.
Dianas B.
Director, Conferences & Meetings
Utilities, 11-50 employees

“Easy and fast”

ProsThe program is easy to use and understand even the first time using it.
ConsDifficult to edit your mailing list without reloading. It may find things that need to be fixed and you can do that there but it's really best to just delete your list, fix the problem and reload which takes longer.
Dr. Ratnika A.
December 28, 2016

December 28, 2016
Kevin H.
Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees
August 13, 2018

“Great All Around Service”

OverallThe service was great. Great quality, quickness, and prices.
ProsEverything was pretty simple to use, and could customize as needed.
ConsThe templates could be a little more adaptable.
George W.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

“Click2mail”

ProsEasy to navigate. Not to many steps to complete the order.
ConsNot all functions are available. Need to improve.