Guesty Ratings

Overall

About Guesty

Guesty simplifies all of the operations of vacation rental managers by offering them a simple, user-friendly platform that does it all. From consolidating Guesty communication in a Unified Inbox to saving users time on tasks with Automation Tools, Guesty helps their customers save time and manage more efficiently, allowing them to focus on the growth of their businesses. Guesty integrates with dozens of external tools so users don't need to use multiple platforms to carry out their tasks. Learn more about Guesty

Peter F.
Ejer
Hospitality, Self-employed
July 22, 2019

“Easy to use and powerfull features”

OverallWe've reduced our management and time spent handling bookings and manual payments. Previously we had a fair amount of bookings through our old booking system which did not handle credit card payments, so we had to stay on top of those bookings and collect the payments manually.
ProsAutomated responses to bookings, enables credit card payments via Stripe, easy overview of bookings and connecting multiple booking websites easily, as well as keeping information uniform on all booking websites automatically. Also generates a booking website for our own website. Absolutely love their Multicalendar. Gives a great overview of current bookings.
ConsCan't really think of anything bad. They are constantly updating and upgrading the software, so there is always something new and improved...
July 22, 2019
Matt F.
March 30, 2019

“Guesty is enabling the next phase of growth for our short-term rental business!”

OverallBottom line is this - Guesty is the best capitalized company in this space (just raised an additional $35 million to continue scaling their offering) and in my opinion (I advise a number of startups, so I have a good read on this) they are putting this capital to great use through 1) Pushing feature updates rapidly; 2) Spending money on customer service and customer success; and 3) Developing class-leading relationships with all of the major booking platforms to ensure ever-better integrations.
Pros-Onboarding process was phenomenal and the support did not drop off post-setup like many other software providers I've worked with. -The customer success team have gone beyond just ensuring we're getting the most functionality of Guesty to collaboratively developing Tesseract Rentals scaling strategy for 2019 and 2020 and how we can best use current features, develop streamlined work arounds where needed, and plan for future Guesty features so we don't have to spend time and energy developing our own long-term solutions for something that will shortly be implemented by their team. -Responsive to questions and feature requests: We're a remote team and work extensively within the Guesty app to manage day-to-day operations. When I first tested the software, a mobile calendar feature wasn't available, but the sales associate assured me it was being released shortly. Support team then picked up immediately after implementation to keep up to date on the release timing (it was indeed launched shortly after we went live). I've had several feature requests that have been incorporated into app updates (they release very frequently!). -I love how robust the marketplace of approved third-party software providers is at this point (and it's growing rapidly!). -The Airbnb direct integration is better than any other PMS out there, by far (I've used several others, and forfeitted $5K+ in implementation fees to switch over to Guesty due to this alone).
ConsAll initial bugs that I identified during my process of selecting Guesty have been worked out. We're now in the phase of every feature added on their end being a truly additive and scaling-enable feature. This is the best PMS for short-term rental businesses out there!
March 30, 2019
Scott L.
Real Estate, Self-employed
September 2, 2019

“Guesty does the work of many”

OverallThe customer service has been very responsive and helpful.
ProsGuesty has allowed me to fully automated and manage my vacation rentals. I'm a 1 man show and it has allowed me to be able to send messages to my cleaners, outside vendors, and my guests without any work. I also love the integrations and the ability to manage my rentals better.
ConsThey are still growing so some of the software can be buggy. It can be difficult when you need something done asap
September 2, 2019
Leyla S.
manager
May 2, 2019

“Best PMS on the market with an amazing support team ”

ProsWe switched over from another PMS about a year and a half ago, and couldn't be happier with the changes. Guesty has improved our companies organization, productivity and communication greatly. They have allowed us to implement new business strategies which we never before considered possible. We have now largely been able to streamline almost everything business related to this one platform - with the ever-expanding marketplace, we imagine we will be elusively on Guesty in the very near future. In addition to the amazing features that Guesty offers, their customer support is the next level. Not only is the support team available 24/7, but the case managers are also fantastic. Our case manager has been absolutely instrumental in the growth of our business. He has brought a lot of innovative ideas and advice to us. Above all, we appreciate his collaboration with assistance with reviewing many of our projects that are not necessarily related to Guesty itself. He has really gotten on board with our image and helps motivate us to continue striving for bigger and better things. We really enjoyed working with him and the Guest team :]
ConsWe wish that we had a little more autonomy with some of the programming aspects for automation. That said, the support team and our case manager are always more than willing to help implement everything we ask them to.
March 5, 2019

“Best software on the market!”

ProsWe have used Guesty for over 2 years now and it has been one of the main factors in growing our business from less than 10 units when we had our first demo to over 130 units today. It is very intuitive, has lots of features but also gives you huge amount of control in how to set up your business. There is no "one size fits all" way to use Guesty and although lot of businesses use the software, you can tailor its functionality to exactly how you want your guests experience to be. The support guys are also really friendly and (our account manager) is an asset to the company.
ConsI would say the thing I like least about Guesty is the price! However, I must say that you very much get what you pay for and although there are undoubtedly cheaper options out there - Guesty can afford to charge more simply because they offer more, in both functionality and reliability. As with any business, if people are willing to pay for it, then the price is right.
Erol S.
May 2, 2019

“Powerful Resource for Vacation Rental Management Companies”

ProsI'm extremely impressed by Guesty's attention to detail. Our Customer Success Manager, Jerome, has been an absolute pleasure to work and has constantly surpassed our expectations. He has been instrumental in helping us grow and optimize our processes over the last couple of months. Guesty's CRM software is phenomenal. It's absolutely critical to have one central communication hub and Guesty allows us to uniquely handle each and every guests' needs. Although there are individual services/software that do a better job at handling specific needs (automated messages, cleanings, etc.), Guesty offers a powerful all-in-one resource. Most importantly: they're software is constantly improving. We've been really impressed with all the small changes that they've started working on, and we're excited to see how things continue to develop!
ConsMy biggest issue with Guesty is that it doesn't allow you to make changes to the automated messages without contacting support. We'd love to initiate some small changes on our end but can't do that until we have greater control.
Karl S.
February 7, 2017

“A tool and service so great.... where do I start”

OverallIf you want to manage multiple vacation rentals online, you would be remiss not to use Guesty. Their ever expanding suite of tools and commitment to customer service is remarkable. I feel like I should downplay my endorsement to make it more believable but it wouldn't be true. Thier site isn't just some algorithm that you hope gets the job done right. This tool is backed by a team of individuals that help you succeed. They help our team perform customer service to guests while we focus on the many other aspects of hospitality. Additionally, in the rare chances that there are issues, their support team is quick to respond and rectify it and to make sure it doesn't happen again. I couldn't ask for anything more. It's money VERY well spent.
ProsA great tool backed by great people.
ConsThere is a little learning curve. But their support site it fairly detailed and their team is eager to assist.
Recommendations to other buyersTake your time to set it up right and to use their assistance. There are quite a few places to add information. Click around to make sure you don't miss any features.
February 7, 2017
Ran F.
Business Owner
August 5, 2019

“The Distinguished Professionals of Guesty”

OverallThe excellent professionals at Guesty make the hospitality business an organized pleasure. I have observed that the staff at Guesty are uncommonly genuine individuals who take great concern in the integrity of their work and the high quality of their product and services. Their service is conscientious and careful. I truly appreciate all the outstanding efforts of the Guesty family.
ProsI truly appreciate all of the Guesty features compared to all the others I have tried and have used. They are first-rate and head and shoulders above the rest.
ConsFRIDMAN PROPERTIES and I are totally satisfied with the products and services of Guesty.
August 5, 2019
Jacob L.
June 25, 2019

“Guesty is exactly what we need”

OverallI would recommend them to anyone in the short term rental business. Nobody gives customer service like they do, so you will never be left hanging. The software is truly amazing, and they update it based on the customer experience, and that is very noticeable. They want to know what we like, and what we do not like, and the execute perfectly every time. This is a customers product, and a genuine company. I love them dearly. They have become my family.
ProsI really like how we can apply automatic messages, integrate them with an OTA so that I do not have to worry about informing each guest that books with me. The option to view a mutlicalendar is really helpful. The integrations with other software/ tools such as dynamic pricing and smart locks really bakes this whole project together.
ConsThe time it takes to understand the automations, and updating them properly without making big mistakes.
June 25, 2019
Lincoln G.
Co-Founder
May 10, 2019

“Guesty”

OverallOverall I am very happy with Guesty.
ProsSeems to be the most powerful calendar management software I could find. Best feature is their GCS service. Also synchronization to Rentals United as well as the ability to publish listings directly from software into channels like booking.com etc.
ConsUser interface isn't great. Also only way to contact customer service is via email. (They are pretty good with responding)
May 10, 2019
Wesley S.
March 20, 2019

“Excellent Software, Terrible Support”

OverallOverall: The software is good, and integrations are good. Not the best, as many are far better in some respects. The customer service is absolutely terrible. The worst I've ever experienced. I've had almost 3,000 AirBnB guests, and talking to them makes me feel like my worst guests as I get repeatedly frusturated at the support team, and feel like i'm not being helped or taken care of. Guesty charges 3% of revenue, which means I pay over $1,000/month for it. If they treat me like this, I can't imagine how they treat smaller hosts that don't make over $20,000/month. I hope that Guesty gets my feedback here, as their customer support has made no comments on whether my direct feedback reaches the Guesty management or ownership teams. I think that while the software is great, on-boarding and support are archaic and severely need updates and improvements. I'm still using the software, but unless there are changes to how they handle client issues and requests, i'll be jumping ship as soon as a comparable software comes on the market. I still have hopes for Guesty, so maybe once my income raises over $40,000 and monthly payments to guesty pass $1,000 overall, i'll be taken as a higher priority client for them.
ProsGuesty has a great intuitive platform. It has all of the features that you'd expect, and they all work fairly well. The feature sets are fine, though they may be found on other platforms, but what you pay for is the integrations. Guesty integrates with nearly all software that you'd expect or want it to. Their chat feature is the most mature, and the best part of the software, but automated messaging leaves much to be desired. It is not possible to set up automated message without customer support (in most cases). Team management and listing management both work as expected, and are a pleasure to work with. The software is definitely among the most developed in the industry.
ConsOverall Guesty attempts to be good at all things, and master of none. There are numerous softwares that do individual things far better, like automation, messaging, cleaning team management. Overall the worst part of the experience of Guesty was the support system. While all softwares use live help nowadays, you have to submit manual tickets to guesty. There is no phone line to call, and you can't ever chat with a representative. While the website claims that they do full set-up, it's wrong. I sent over 40 back and forth messages with support as they tried to have me do my own setup. After requesting help with a particular issue, they did not have a representative do the work for me. On top of that, months into use, the software still doesn't work as expected. I'd say that delivery is definitely far below what is expected from such a large company.
November 28, 2018

“Great if you only want to be on Airbnb”

OverallWe needed automated messaging and we needed to get out to other channels besides Airbnb. Their mobile apps are sad and ineffective for our team members, so we go some messaging automation help but no help for our team really communicating. Team members can't communicate directly with any messaging only tasking tools that didn't work according to the permission matrix Guesty published. If you have a desire to be on the biggest channels, this is not your platform. If you need tools and accounting and other services, this is not your platform. We are actually, currently paying 60% of what we would pay for the most robust enterprise level platform that's way beyond our capability to utilize in this industry. Maybe you start with Guesty when you have two properties, but if you're doing well they siphon an incredible amount of money out of your business. If you don't plan on growing, this might be a good solution.
ProsAutomated messages are great and the multi-calendar is nice. These seem to be the only features that are completely reliable.
ConsWe naively took a recommendation from someone to use Guesty and had a hard time discovering other options out there. Do more research. There are four excellent options that are roughly 40-75% cheaper. The price for this platform is absurd. Tools rarely work as promised. They are not a true channel manager. They only integrate with airbnb and booking.com, but they've been promising "coming soon" for serveral other channels forever, but doesn't look like it will happen. If you go with Booking.com through Guesty, you have to live with the 20% cut to Booking.com which didn't help us increase revenue when we already have 85% occupancy. Our only choice there was to actually reduce our revenue, so that was a non-starter. If you're a good operator with high rates and occupancy, I don't know how this platform can do anyting but stagnate your growth. Only banks, cable companies and Guesty gets away with saying, "sorry for the inconvenience" when they're product doesn't work. In every other business is means refunds/rebates/credit/gifts.... something that tells your customer you regret you failed to meet the expectations you set. They completely ignored me on every occasion I suggested they should consider crediting us for their inability to deliver a myriad of promises. Onboarding was such a rush job, weekly sessions promptly ending after 60 minutes. "Send us your questions". Not great onboarding. Analytics are mediocre, not powerful at all, practically non-existent.
November 28, 2018
John S.
August 7, 2019

“Guesty is simple the best out there.”

OverallI never review anything but i was compelled to review because they have taking my business to unlimited possibility. I have been working with Guesty since late 2017 and i couldn't imagine running a vacation rentals business without them! I looked into other platforms from time to time but none of them can compete with Guesty! I would highly suggest working with them.
ProsOne of the best attribute they company has is they are coming out with new content constantly that make it even better for me the customer.
ConsThe learning curve is a bit much but they help you get on your feet. I have been with them for 2 years and i still have questions, they are right there to help me get the most out of the software.
August 7, 2019
Chris K.
June 7, 2019

“Big Fan Of Guesty”

OverallGuesty saves me tons of time. I own and manage 24 cabins with my wife. Guesty is just so good. I can't really say it enough. Just when you think they can't, they add another super cool integration/feature. I am genuinely excited about the future. I love Guesty.
ProsEasy to use Robust Outstanding staff and support Tons of great features Always adding great features Guesty is not settling. They are striving to stay on top of this fast moving market and they are excelling. I've tried other well known PMSs and Guesty crushes the competition.
ConsNothing that I haven't heard isn't on the way soon. Not much to complain about. Truly a gamechanging PMS.
June 7, 2019
Jon O.
CoFounder
February 15, 2017

“Streamline your property management with all the tools you wish distribution channels had”

OverallGuesty is a life saver. Before Guesty, we were juggling between four different accounts and several documents where we'd keep stored messages, setting alarms to go off all throughout the day to send responses and instructions to guests, etc. Enter Guesty: from the beginning, their customer service was incredible at answering all of our questions and guiding us through the software in a friendly, efficient manner. They're very responsive to any customer support questions we've had and provide a tool that's truly indispensable. Couldn't recommend them highly enough to property managers who are trying to get all of their online property management organizational needs under control.
ProsHighly responsive customer support, consolidated inbox, automated procedures (messaging, pricing, etc.) , customizable tools, and shareable calendars.
ConsThe reporting tools are a little kludgy and the receptionist service wasn't quite aggressive enough for us from a sales perspective.
Recommendations to other buyersTake advantage of their on-boarding team and customer support. They're very responsive, knowledgable, and eager to find ways to help their customers succeed.
February 15, 2017
Annie S.
January 23, 2019

“Guesty services have been invaluable for our business”

OverallWe have been using Guesty since April 2018 and I have to say that Guesty has helped us to organize, eliminate overbookings, and easily funnels bookings to one central location which makes it so user friendly. The support is there when we need it. Guesty has provided invaluable service to our business.
ProsThe software is extremely user friendly. Before choosing Guesty, we tested various other PMS options but often felt overwhelmed by their software. We are new to this industry and I felt it would be helpful to have additional training, Guesty was more than happy to arrange until I felt completely comfortable with their product. Love the analytics, has been very helpful in tracking revenue by channel and overall progress.
ConsIt took awhile for me to understand the terminology as this is a new field for me. I think staff were extremely gracious in helping me to understand and provide support when needed.
Logan F.
IT and Integrations Manager
March 21, 2019

“A must have for any vacation reservation management company”

OverallGuesty allowed us to expand to more OTAs than we were previously able to manage. Thanks to Guesty we have been able to grow our business in tremendous ways.
ProsGuesty's platform is very user friendly and easy to use. Guesty features a unified inbox to communicate with guests on all channels and it supports numerous automated features that save our team loads of time on a daily basis. From auto-reviews to auto-messages, such as welcome letters and owner notifications, we are able to spend more time focusing on guests and clients and less time on manually sending out emails and notifications.
ConsThe analytics information could be easier to gather. However, I know this is on their roadmap to improve. There are other various smaller issues, but Guesty's support team is quick to respond and implement changes to meet the needs of our business and others.
Marja W.

“Great software!”

OverallSince we use Guesty, we are working far more efficiently. We can now focus on sales instead of solving problems that are related to the connection with the booking channels or to reservations. I would certainly recommend Guesty.
ProsWhat I like best from Guesty is that the integration of accounts is going very smooth. The system has a lot of features and it takes some time to learn how to use them all, but Guesty has a great onboarding team and is really spending a lot of time to help their clients to get onboarded. Every features in the system has a "learn more" button, so if you don't remember how it works just click the button and you can read the explanation. Also the support is fantastic. Guesty answers really quick and the support team is very kind and helpful.
ConsThe calendar for clients is very limited. It only shows availability, but no guest names or number of guests, which should be basic information. The multi calendar is not standard available for clients. There is a way though to give your clients permission to the multi calendar, but with this permission you also allow your clients to be be able to change prices and block dates, which is absolutely not recommendable.
Tim H.
March 25, 2019

“I couldn't do it without Guesty!”

OverallGuesty is the core of my rental business because they take all my reservations and the software allows me to manage them from there. It's easy to use, constantly developing, and an amazing tool for anyone looking to scale their short-term rental business.
ProsI have been using Guesty almost since the very beginning I began investing in short-term rentals. There is no way that I would have been able to scale the way I have without them!
Consin the beginning it was a little slow to add new features but things have been speeding up
March 25, 2019
Kristie W.
vacation property owner
February 19, 2018

“I recommend guesty to everyone I know that has a vacation rental!”

ProsI love that it provides my guests with better customer service than I could give alone. Being able to get back to people in the middle of the night for instance. I love the automation that makes me feel confident guests are getting all the information they need before a stay.
ConsI find the dashboard for me the owner clunky. I always try to figure out on my own to change things but 9x out of 10 I end up having to email support because it's just not very intuitive for me.
Courtney L.
Operations Director
October 7, 2019

“Guesty Wins!”

OverallGuesty is incredibly functional and supportive.
ProsThis software is so easy to use! It has a modern, modular design that makes it easy to use, even for those who are not especially comfortable with computers. It has all the key features one could need to integrate their property management platforms. Owners love being able to view availability calendars, and staff enjoys the convenience of central management rather than a series of separate accounts.
ConsI truly have no complaints. There are nuances that must learned, like with any program - but considering alternative in this field, Guesty's settings are the most logical.
October 7, 2019
Mike Z.
Co-Founder

“Do more with less”

OverallWe feel apart of Guesty's family and they are very vested in our success. We have double our business and then some with Guesty, and work much less on daily operations. Getting our time back has enabled us to focus on growing our business and providing a better customer experience for both Owners & Guests.
ProsGuesty has allowed us to grow exponentially and save us tons of time on operations at the same time. It has made our company more professional, efficient and productive. The Automation features alone do the work of 1-2 employees.
ConsI wish we would have found Guesty sooner and not wasted resources trying other software solutions first.
Cindy C.
Airbnb host
Consumer Services, Self-employed
January 31, 2019

“Highly Recommend”

Overall I've been using Guesty for several years now. I get a lot of responses in the middle of the night from my Airbnb guests/potential guests. Guesty has allowed me to keep up with those responses throughout the night and hours that I'm unavailable. I would highly recommend using them.
ProsIt allows you to craft your responses to any question you might get.
ConsIt's pretty user friendly. If you have questions you can call Guesty and they will walk you through the process or send you detailed instructions.
January 31, 2019
kelly s.
Director & Founder
March 2, 2017

“We couldn't be without Guesty!”

OverallI've been using Guesty for my business for about a year now and it has helped us to consolidate, grow, offer better service and be more efficient. Guesty are constantly improving and adding new features that really help my business to operate better all the time. We really couldn't be without it, it's integral to a small business like ours. Brilliant job, highly recommended.
ProsThe fact that it does so much for us from the 24/7 guest response, to adding in screening criteria, to managing bookings & calendars, the ability to download specific data...
ConsI found it quite difficult to use at the start, the initial training was a little confusing but it's become easier and more intuitive over time.
March 2, 2017
Daniel U.
Ceo

“Guesty review”

ProsGuesty helps us scale across multiple cities, via automation and reporting tools, that no competitor can match. Their customer success department is top of the line, our Guesty key account manager is a crucial part of our team now, and she actively helps us scale and simplify our operations day by day. You really feel like they care about you as a client.
ConsSome features need a bit more customisation.
Karolina C.
Office Employee
November 30, 2018

“One of the most pawerfull PMS on the market”

OverallThe best and the most expensive PMS on the market.
ProsGenerally I like everything what Guesty created for the users. Layout is brilliant, super easy to use. Accesable by phone and without any bugs. They have all necessary futures available on the market and even more than you need.
ConsGuesty is over priced. Ridiculous high commision and additional costs of cancelation of each reservations. With few properties I have cancelation every single day and that cost me a lot. Analithycs is too basic, should be much better for this price.
November 30, 2018
Yesh K.
March 20, 2019

“Amazing software! absolutely great ”

OverallMy entire business (life) changed since I'm on Guesty as it saves me between 50-60 hours of work per week.
ProsI love all the great features > Unified inbox- i can communicate with all my guest from all different booking channels from one inbox. >On the go app- most of our daily operation can be done on the go on the app- Multi-calendar, guest communication, tasks, and more. > No over-bookings >All automation and much more
ConsThat it's not tomorrow, because I'm sure tomorrow they will add more features.
Juan Miguel R.
Director of Revenue Management
Hospitality, 51-200 employees
December 28, 2018

“Great versatile hospitality/vacation rental software”

ProsGuesty has all the key features to run a efficient hospitality company. Support via email, phone and direct assistance from account managers is superb.
ConsNot much on the cons side. Guesty is building out features to help drive operations and performance further. As with any startup company there are growing pains but Guesty takes great care of their customers.
December 28, 2018
Kamil J.
November 3, 2018

“The most powerfull PMS on the market, but also the most expensive ”

OverallThe best PMS on the market, and also the most expensive.
ProsEverything! Especially I really like layout, futures, and stability. I never had problems with this tool and I was a super happy customer. With this software your short-rental business will be automized, your calendars on multiple channels will be integrate and general you'll not complain.
ConsThe price, This system is too expensive for all types, from Vacation rentals till Pro company's, because Guesty charge 3%-5% for each reservation and they charge you also for every cancellation. It's way too much for SAAP platform. Also, you they are not integrate with Trip Advisor and Home away.
November 3, 2018
Daniel B.
March 14, 2019

“DestinationStays *****”

ProsThey are professionals at what they do, they treat you like family. Great support team (H*d*r is my trusted angel in the sky)
ConsThey are ahead of the game, maybe the software is too complicated for some to handle Nonetheless, either you join Guesty or you quit while you're ahead.
March 14, 2019
Nadine A.
Small Business Owner

“Happy customer”

OverallVery professional and I have already recommended to anyone using Airbnb.
ProsOne happy customer! I'm still only about 1/2 done with onboarding but the time I have gotten back from guest communications and writing reviews which are now automated with Guesty, has allowed me to work on more strategic stuff like renovations and marketing for high season. As a small business owner with a full time day job, I can't tell you how much this service has already helped me. Also, I am consistently getting higher reviews because my customers feel like I am dedicating more time to the with the automated communications. Once I am completely on boarded, I will also bring in consistently higher booking rates since the other connection channels will provide me more visibility to sites like booking.com, TripAdvisor, Expedia... Thanks Guesty!
ConsI wish I had more time to dedicate to to make it go faster. I would actually pay someone to do it for me.
Nancy P.
June 26, 2019

“Great software and support”

OverallGreat and our account manager is attentive and quick to respond.
ProsThe software is super user friendly and the automations save a huge amount of work and stress.
ConsI wish that Guesty could sync directly with VRBO since I find both the VRBO platform and Rental United.
June 26, 2019
Edward H.
COO
March 18, 2019

“Guesty is a good soft !!”

Overall120 entire units in Japan with Guesty . everything went smooth and perfect
ProsGuesty this company are developing fast , and their custermer service are awersome and respotive .
ConsTthe auto-payment with b.com need to improve (price are changing because of the currency )
March 18, 2019
Ana M.
Channel Manager
March 15, 2019

“Best in Support”

OverallHappy Customer! Confidently recommending Guesty to any office/business/company :)
ProsBest customer support, User friendly, good response time, very responsive and patient with customers, easy to use, etc...
Consmissing features that Guesty are still working on to improve
March 15, 2019
March 11, 2019

“Great software for vacation rental/short term rental operators”

Pros-easy airbnb integration to multiple accounts -great support staff 24/7 -easy to create consumer facing website
Conswe've been on the platform for nearly 4 years and they've been good to us. they're launching new features every week so we're super happy.
March 11, 2019
Katherine L.

“Guesty is Great! ”

OverallAll in all, we are very happy with Guesty. I see us being with Guesty for a long time!
ProsGuesty has allowed us to automate a large portion of our workflow -- from sending an initial welcome message to utilizing Smart Views to perform payouts. Our Team has been able to focus on more important tasks throughout the day while Guesty does most of the work in the background. The platform is always adding new features, partnering with different softwares or providing new education on the booking channels.
ConsWith any new piece of technology, there will be some minor issues. Whenever an issue has arises, Guesty's team has been diligent about solving the problem. Their support team can be difficult sometimes -- replying with canned answers or not fully investigating the ticket. We have an amazing Customer Success Manager, who always steps in and assists as needed, so the whatever problem we are experiencing is solved in a timely manner.
Jaysen P.
Operations Manager

“Promising PMS”

ProsAbundance of features to help automate hospitality services; Continuous refinement of the product keeps it relevant to industry changes; Relatively easy process for setting up and maintaining service; Excellent customer service (especially our case manager)
ConsNew features should go through more rigorous testing before implementation; Some counter-intuitive features for ease of use.
Beth F.
Partner
March 6, 2019

“Great asset to our vacation rental business!”

OverallWe've had good support from the Guesty platform and team since we started using.
ProsIntegration with wide range of booking channels and partnership with other PM tools helps us increase occupancy and revenue. Guesty gives us one tool for reservation management (many booking platforms) and one inbox.
ConsTakes time to integrate with booking platform via Guesty and Rentals United, but it does work.
Mateusz B.
Strategic Customer Manager
Internet, 201-500 employees
January 4, 2019

“Great PMS for your short rental business.”

ProsGuesty has a lot of great features which improve your daily job. You can set up automation rules like messages, payments or pricing. Thanks to integration with Stipe, I can charge all my guests automatically without any action from my side. Another great option is an ability to changing daily rates on Multi-Callendar in just 2 seconds! I really recommend this PMS!
ConsIt's not the cheapest solution for just a few listings. They're always charging at least 3 for any reservation made, so you have to pay also for cancellations and no-shows.
January 4, 2019
Michael A.
February 8, 2017

“The only tool to use for Airbnb Management”

OverallGuesty has supported our growth as an Airbnb Management business from 30 listings to over 150 in short period of time because the product is just incredible. The features make our bookings and management of operations much more efficient. Guesty constantly upgrade and introduce new features in order to help us continue to grow and listen to our needs. Guesty support is fantastic and make them more than just software tool.
ProsEasy to use Features Support
Recommendations to other buyersGet good training and learn to use the full tool before implementation
February 8, 2017
January 23, 2018

“AMAZING software, CRUDDY support. Overall good experience but too much $$$”

ProsSoftware interface is as clean as it gets and visually great (assuming you have a desktop, no mobile yet...) The automation engine and integration among platforms is pretty seamless and the company does get to every support request.
Consfeatures CONSTANTLY break or glitch out and support seems to disappear in moments of crisis. Reporting is not accurate with the figures and support tells you different things on different days WAY TOO EXPENSIVE SUPPORT IS SLOW AND DOESN'T CARE HOW MUCH HELP/HOW BAD YOU NEED IT.
January 23, 2018
Tyler O.
March 23, 2019

“We're VERY Happy with Guesty!”

ProsIntegration into many different platforms Incredible depth of functionality Strong recent upgrades in development and staff Sales Staff and Account Team are very strong, friendly, and available
ConsWhen we first bought it, there were some missing features we needed. However, those have all been implemented now.
March 23, 2019
judith n.
CEO Beyond Booking
August 15, 2019

“Guesty for the win”

OverallOverall, Guesty is our best friend. It has changed the way we are working on a daily basis. All the integrations with the OTA's make our job so much easier and smooth sailing.
ProsIt's easy to use and really user-friendly.
ConsThe support team can be a bit longer to reply and it can cause some frustration especially when dealing with live problems happening at the hotel or on the platforms.
August 15, 2019
Adam W.
CEO & Founder
May 24, 2019

“No brainer for any short-term hospitality business”

OverallOverall the experience using Guest has been tremendous! We have been our entire startup off of the platform and I believe that with the future of hospitality converging and vacation rentals looking like hotels and vice versa, Guest has an opportunity to become the industry leader in hospitality software
ProsExtremely functional Great customer service Rapid product development and releases Powerful integrations and functionality
ConsAnalytics is lacking but it is improving constantly
May 24, 2019
Robine M.
Customer Experience Manager

“Thank you!”

OverallOur experience with Guesty, more in particular with rep. has been great. It's a wonderful system to use and rep. is always very flexible and wants to help us in every way possible - with existing problems but also with figuring out how to handle new challenges!
ProsIt's a very easy and intuitive system, it's great having everything in one software system such as messages, planning for cleanings, bookings, etc!
ConsTechnical issues from time to time, though lately not much at all.
Larry J.
Consultant/Investor
February 19, 2018

“Love the services they offer”

OverallHelps in organizing my properties, and in pricing my properties. The follow thru to me and my clients.
ProsIt helps me stay on top of customers activity, Keeping my customers updated on the information they need to make a choice and choose to home for their vacation or trip. Their constant follow-up helps out a lot.
ConsI do not have a live person to talk to. I am 70 yrs old and would love verbal help. They only have online help, and at times I get a little confused.
WEI MING C.

“INNOVATIVE PRODUCT”

Pros- Indexing, easy to find things in the platform - Automation, give back time to do business tasks - Simplicity of Reporting functions - Easy to implement & deploy
Cons- Financial Reporting BUG - Inbox messaging integration incomplete
March 6, 2019

“Used them for 2-3 years now. It keeps getting better!”

ProsLots of functionality, their service of answering guests emails promptly, and all the automated messages are awesome. They're also the most competitive in terms of pricing compared to other services.
ConsI find it hard to find what I'm looking for in their software. Not very intuitive to use. I used to have problems with them answering guests questions wrong, but that has improved a lot over time. Now they are really good at what they do.
Denise H.
July 1, 2019

“Life changing system!”

OverallGuesty has released me from being tied to an office all day. I can now run my business from my laptop - anywhere in the world! I searched for years to find a system that would actually work & is user friendly for holiday rental managers such as myself.
ProsSo easy to use & great graphics. The reports I can create for my business & housekeeping tasks are amazing!
ConsThe reports for owners are something to be looked at.
July 1, 2019
Rebecca S.
February 14, 2017

“Outstanding Support Team and THE BEST automation”

OverallThe Guesty software and the Guesty team are the best providers in this space by far. I searched and demoed multiple companies before choosing Guesty. Their support team is very responsive and always helpful. The way that the software systems are built show that this company really understands how to solve the biggest challenges for hosts. I was able to scale my organization from 2 listings to managing over 50 listings seamlessly. I honestly would not be able to operate in this large capacity without them. Their automation tools have allowed me to communicate with guests more effectively, automate my maid scheduling, and even automate my pricing. I used to pay for Everbooked to automate my pricing, but with the tools that Guesty provides I was able to cancel Everbooked and save money. I am able to communicate with guests from multiple platforms all in one dashboard. That has saved me so much time and stress! Guesty integrates with Airbnb extremely well. I find myself using the Guesty software to navigate around Airbnb faster than I can in Airbnb! I honestly cannot thank the Guesty team enough for creating such an amazing well thought through tool for hosts.
February 14, 2017