CallHippo Ratings

Overall

About CallHippo

CallHippo, the most powerful and easy-to-use VoIP based Virtual Phone System, which takes your business productivity & Sales Engagement to the next level. Get Local or Toll-Free Numbers of more than 40+ countries around the world in just a couple of clicks. CallHippo app provides real-time information and analytics about the users. It allows teams to collaborate on calls and share information among them, allowing managers to make data-driven strategies. Learn more about CallHippo

Holly K.
Head of Client Services
June 27, 2019

“Great basic outbound calling software, perfect for smaller companies”

OverallOverall I am quite satisfied with CallHippo. It has provided the functionality we needed and it was easy to set up and to train staff on.
ProsCall Hippo doesn't require any downloading to your computer, you work from the website or you can download the app if you want to use your mobile. It has predictive dialler capabilities but also allows users to make one off calls via a keypad, that is a very handy feature. Ability to sign up month to month and add credit as you need is also useful when you are a smaller organisation or starting out with a new service and do not yet know your annual requirements.
ConsThe reporting capabilities are limited and quite basic. I would definitely like to be able to dig a bit deeper into some of the metrics but the program doesn't allow that and you need to do a bit of the work yourself once you have downloaded the excel spreadsheet. The reporting needs more filtering options and a bit more detail.
June 27, 2019
Fortune O.
November 20, 2018

“Great Customer Support!”

ProsCallHippo has a very responsive customer support team. CallHippo has always ensured that my team receives the best customer support anyone can get. When we had problems during the initial setting up process, the support staff provided fast real time solutions that that impressed me. The customer service people always make sure that customers are treated with the utmost respect and attention and I can say it isn't about what I heard alone but I have firsthand experience of the way they work. The CallHippo system works without glitches and I really like the Call Recording feature which has been of great help. CallHippo is affordable and has great customer service and attributes. My verdict: It's worth a try. You'll be glad you did.
ConsI'm really satisfied with the way it works. All I can say is that the software development team continue to improve on the excellent job they've done so far.
November 20, 2018
David M.
Managing Director
Hospitality, 1-10 employees
November 11, 2018

“Cautiously Optimistic”

OverallCautiously Optimistic!
ProsAfter an initial poor experience with one of the support staff the manager stepped in. Kudos to following through on numerous awkward first starts. Despite one after another issues that came up they finally persevered and I have a functional product to try out for the next year. We will see how the relationship goes after I've had some time to use.
ConsSome of the functionality is clear other parts are not so. The company could do themselves a favor by clearly documenting the capabilities AND LIMITATIONS so that the prospective customer knows what they are. The company could also do themselves a favor by reviewing their website and removing obvious typographical, grammatical and outright silliness from their website (i.e, there is no Boston County in California). The lack of paying attention to detail in the web pages was evident in similar problems that occurred getting the software to work. I feel like I was the first customer that ever used the product from South Africa.

By CallHippo on December 7, 2018
Hi David, we are happy that you are staying with us. Now that you understand that South Africa local number requires local address proof to activate. There are certain guidelines set by the carriers with respect to virtual phone numbers activation and we have to abide by those to avoid any abuse. We don¿t need any personal information nor, we bill our customers for unused services. We are a legitimately registered US company. We would appreciate if you can re-evaluate the feedback.
November 11, 2018
Andrew H.
Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 employees
June 2, 2017

“Perfect phone assistant for small businesses”

OverallWhen you're running a small business, your biggest problem is to divide tasks and to manage calls coming to a single line. The situation here was going out of control, and we had no idea whom to call, or whom to assign a call. CallHippo just fit in the gap and solved all of our problems at once. We set it up in few hours, and it has been making us happy ever since. The line will not always be perfect, and there can be few dropped calls from time to time, but I really think you shouldn't worry about it as you have the perfect customer service on hand to help you deal with the issue. They're pretty quick to fix your problem, even if you're using the lowest plan or you're a new user.
ProsThere is absolutely no confusion concerning the price, you get the set and the features you paid for. In fact, they are pretty straightforward in every sense, providing awesome service whenever necessary. I use it to set availability and to keep track of who has been called, and my favorite thing about it is that I'm not paying per user. It has been a faithful assistant for 6 months now, and the experience is nothing but wonderful.
June 2, 2017
Artin V.
Events Services, 11-50 employees
April 25, 2019

“Great features, well worth the money!”

OverallGood experience. They have great customer service that is eager to help. Eventhough they seem to be located in India, it in no way lowers the value of their offering.
ProsIt has what you need for a phone number. Speedy set up, then you can forward the new number to your personal or office number. We've included a voice mail as well so all calls are greeted with a professional message while the line is being redirected. in the past tried 2 other services that did not work and this is the best by far. Been using it for almost 1 year. The phone app is really handy as you can call from the app.
ConsNothing much. all is good and can't think of anything, except that for some countries they don't have phone numbers. But guess that's not something not to like - it's just that their service does not include it. If they can have phone numbers for most countries in the world that would be better
April 25, 2019
Computer Software, 501-1000 employees
August 26, 2018

“Call Hippo --best way to Manage calls”

ProsIt helps a lot to maintain call details and helps us to Manage to whom we have to call and whom we have called.it basically work on VoIP and its inbuilt tool helps to find out the details of the callers.It automatically provides the Time Zone while making a call to avoid dilemma of the Time Zone.Its web version and App version remains in sync with each other.We can add on our ads/voice messages while we are offline or we are not available.
ConsI have been using this from the last dew years , i hadnt find any Dislike ,but sometime due to slow internet the lags can be easily seen between with the Communicators
August 26, 2018
David R.
Marketing Director
Chemicals, 11-50 employees
May 13, 2017

“Excellent Customer Support Team”

Pros CallHippo has truly a wonderful customer support team. My team received great help from the support team right from the beginning of the CallHippo adoption. When my team had a bit of difficulty porting our numbers over or during the initial setting up process, the support staff made sure that everything was resolved in time. They have some really genuine people on board and the customers are treated with the utmost respect and care. CallHippo works seamlessly as a whole system. We really appreciate the feature of Call Recording which has been a great help to improve our customer support. CallHippo is an affordable system with great customer service and features. CallHippo is definitely worth a try!
May 13, 2017
Milthon R.
June 18, 2018

“Great tool for small business that want to look more professional”

OverallFriendly platfomr, intergration with my CRM and great price
ProsI like the tool because it is easy to use, it allows me to be connected to my telephone exchange from the country or place that I am, which allows me to speak with my clients easily, safely and clearly. Very good connection, audio quality and customer service
ConsThe technical support I feel that sometimes they do not know well what they are doing, they take a little time to give answers to the tickets and the transfer of calls stinks!
June 18, 2018
Andrew S.
Programer
Accounting, 51-200 employees
February 20, 2019

“CallHippo”

OverallThe overall experience has been pretty good. The services work well, I had no problems that disturbed my clients, customer support has been brilliant in helping too and the telephone services at the price level are quite good, which will help immensely in the annual expenses.
Pros-The customer support team is excellent. They are very responsive and help me resolve my problems. -The prices are afordable: comparable or better than others Virtual Phone Services. -Provides great services for international calling ! Makes international calls alot more easy and less expensive. -It is easy to use. -It has a simple UI which greatly facilitates the domain of the service.
ConsI had some problems trying to register even with a business email I could not create a new account and the first time I used the service it crushed 2 times and keep logging me out of my account. But i called the support team and they helped me resolve the problem.
February 20, 2019
Naomi S.
March 24, 2017

“Great Experience”

OverallNew-age voip business phone system CallHippo is a boon to my business. With this software, I can now look forward to modern ways of business interactions. From my clients to my team members, I ensure proper flow of work and uninterrupted communication. CallHippo helps me to bind everyone in a common forum and take corporate communications, to a new level. The software also generates useful data and analytics that help me to assess my team performance and take proper measures to improve their productivity.
ProsGood quality sound User Friendly Quickly installed Reliable phone system
ConsWaiting for few more feature updates
March 24, 2017
Michael K.
Principal
May 30, 2019

“never had a problem ”

OverallTech support answers either live or within minutes. The entire staff is easy to work with.
Prosbeing using the telephony software for a few years and I have never had a problem. It always works.
Conswish it had an easier integration with ZOHO. However, when you configure it with ZOHO it works great and never breaks.
May 30, 2019
Dwayne C.
Arts and Crafts, 1-10 employees
March 10, 2017

“Useful Product At The Best Price”

OverallNever knew that CallHippo can be so useful for my team. As the sales manager; I feel compelled to use this software and of course I enjoy its benefits. While communicating with clients, I can transfer or forward calls to the respective team members. Being on another call, It can also queue up calls, until it's received by any of my team member. A WOW thing about CallHippo is its customised music and message system, which works best during our absence
ProsUseful App For Business, Flexibility , User Friendly, Affordable
Recommendations to other buyersAdd some features
March 10, 2017
Adel S.
Entreprenuer
Import and Export, 11-50 employees
April 19, 2017

“Great business tool!”

OverallCallHippo has changed the dimension of business communication. It has just been a month and going by the increasing statistics of my customer service, all credits to the new-age virtual calling system. Using this, I have been able to channelize my communication efforts in the right direction, select the right resource for the specific customer and improve the productivity of my team, as a whole. Overall, it has been a great help for streamlining customer support and enhancing relation with customers.
ProsElegant and user friendly interface
ConsDoes not have IVRS
Recommendations to other buyersIts by far the most affordable provider i have seen.

By CallHippo on April 19, 2017
Hi Adel, Thanks for reveiwing our product. Our team is working hard on adding variety of features and it will get updated in near future. We are always decidated to improve our product by eliminating the bugs and make it useful for users rather than just providing a list of features. Thanks for choosing CallHippo.
April 19, 2017
Sadia A.
Freelance Blogger
April 30, 2018

“The life saver app”

ProsThis app literally saves lives. I can sit anywhere in the world and get a desiring number. It helps me so much in my business and helped me grow to the level that I could never imagine.
ConsI have not find any cons till now. It's a best app. I reccommend it to everyone. No one will regret having this software.
April 30, 2018
Jannina W.
Product Curator
Retail, 1-10 employees
April 6, 2019

“Having an 1-888 Boosts Trustworthiness of Company”

OverallThe moment you signup the company is making contact with you to find out how they can be of assistance.
ProsWhat I like most about the software is that it is super easy to learn to use and navigate. I also like the price point. I am so happy that an affordable product like this exists that allows little businesses to position themselves in a professional light like larger corporations.
ConsI don't like that you have to pay for the extra minutes because you have a lower plan. However, I understand why you have to. They do have a plan that comes with unlimited minutes, however, I haven't reached that point in my business for needing that service.
April 6, 2019
Janis D.
Business Development at CakeHR
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

“Quick support”

OverallUp to date call solution which is not that much overprized yet :)
ProsIntegration with Pipedrive & I like that they are quick on answering in chat
ConsTo solve some bugs, sometimes takes months, positively all sorted now. Call rates could be better if compared to Freshsales
Saad H.
Programmer
Security and Investigations, 11-50 employees
August 22, 2018

“Awesome Software”

ProsThe Software is very Good. Alternative of Mobile phone.
ConsI can talk to my friends over internet.
August 22, 2018
James M.
Marketing Manager
February 27, 2017

“Made communication process easy with clients!”

OverallI have been using CallHippo for a month now. It has proved to be very helpful. It is very simple and easy to use as well. I was able to set it up in just a few seconds and my team could start working on it immediately. Our team operates in more than 3 countries and this was the simplest call solution over the web. The best part is that it does not require any extra software or hardware requirements. It helped my team to collaborate and work easily. The team could reach the deadline of one project we had started recently all thanks to CallHippo. It has definitely made our life easy!
ProsClean design User Friendly Awesome customer support Good call quality

By CallHippo on March 1, 2017
Thanks a lot for reviewing us. We are already working on adding variety of features. It will be delivered very soon.
February 27, 2017
paul j d m.
April 18, 2019

“Invasive privacy requests- very scary company”

OverallIncredibly scary. I received emails copied to lots of people requesting photo of, addresses, website domain data, business background, phone number and other personal identifying data that would allow a scammer to use my credit card. When I told callhippo personnel this was illegal in Canada they backtracked on that request but cancelled my account. I would not touch this company and certainly do not provide personal photo, birthdate, address data that can be used with your credit card to impersonate and steal identities. That is why we use credit cards to avoid those kinds of scams. Beware. I'm reporting the callhippo to the privacy commissioner in Canada and credit card company visa.
ProsI tested the number and it worked the A's expected when I set up the account.
ConsThe software was adequate for my needs but the agents at callhippo started requesting sensitive personal information immediately after taking my credit card data.

By CallHippo on June 20, 2019
Hi Paul, You must understand that virtual telephony is prone to fraudulent and spamming activities and therefore, we require to verify legitimacy of the account holder to prevent abuse. Having said that, we don't mean to question your integrity but this is a procedure that we follow to ensure that we understand our customers well. Besides this, we do not store your credit card details and payments are processed on a very secure platform. Specific to your case, we were not able to find any info that verifies your identity. The website domain you used is not functional, we were unable to find you on any platforms such as linkedin. We respect your rights and privacy. CallHippo will only request and never force to share additional details. You are free to cancel the account and request refund. At the same time, we find extremely inconvenient to lose honest customers but we cannot disregard the safety measures. We thank you for your understanding.
April 18, 2019
Paramjeet S.
Digital Marketing Expert
Internet, 51-200 employees
April 17, 2018

“Best virtual telephony, i had ever used. ”

Prosaffordable pricing, user friendly interface, best customer support & easy to use, provides services in 50+ countries
Conshave some issues with i- phone & android apps but they are working on it, it will resolved shortly.
April 17, 2018
Nathan W.
Marketing Director
Textiles, 51-200 employees
April 29, 2017

“Made My Business Communication With Clients Easy”

ProsEasy to Setup - No new hardware Required, Call Recording, Call Analytics, VoiceMail, Call Queuing, On Hold Music, Custom Message
ConsRequested for Android app and they delivered within 2 months. Custom availability settings are bit confusing.
April 29, 2017
Ananaya N.
Sales Manager
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
March 31, 2017

“Made communication with clients smooth & easy”

OverallI had never believed in the words of my friend, but now using it for almost a 6 months, I just can't run my business without CallHippo. For a business that revolves around its customers, I prefer Callhippo for boosting communication with clients and improving my service quality. While using the Callhippo phone system, I can track all incoming and outgoing calls and ensure prompt action, from my end. Overall, I am greatly satisfied by the functionality and performance of the software
ProsEasy to Setup - No new hardware Required, Call Recording, Call Scheduling, Unlimited Calling Plans
ConsCouldn't find anything disappointing till now.
Recommendations to other buyersCallHippo should have an affiliate or partner program.
March 31, 2017
Eric W.
Import and Export, 11-50 employees
March 1, 2017

“Awesome Product for Small Business and Enterprises”

OverallI am the owner of an Export Company and have clients in multiple countries. I keep traveling a lot to those countries for my business. Previously, once I buy the sim, I had to keep changing it according to the country I was in. I found this very annoying. But thanks to CallHippo, I do not have to keep changing my sim card, or anything anymore. This VoIP based product helps me do all these easily. I can also set call forwarding to my local number and thus I do not have to miss any business calls anymore. Good going CallHippo :)
ProsExcellent App Smooth process to setup Unbeatable pricing Smoothen out customer support Help in making data-driven strategies
ConsLack of some features
Recommendations to other buyersWorth a Try!
March 1, 2017
Smith C.
Wholesale, 51-200 employees
March 8, 2017

“Great Product”

OverallThe most unique and dynamic virtual calling system, CallHippo helps me to streamline business communication and bring everyone on a common platform. Using this software, I can seamlessly interact with my globally spread clients. At the same time, I can connect with my worldwide teams and talk in real-time. The best thing about the software is its call forwarding feature that allows my team to attend business calls while travelling!
ProsEase of use Quickly installed Good quality sound
ConsSometimes there can be a small gap between words and sounds, but it is not much of an issue.
March 8, 2017
Consumer Services, 11-50 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
April 9, 2019

“worth purchase ”

Overalljust going to 1 week and till now great.
ProsTill now This is working great. very good user friendly system and anybody can learn quickly
Consone click calling. dialing up the system and user-friendly. understanding. is not difficult.
April 9, 2019
Jonathan S.
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
August 6, 2018

“STAY CLEAR - Seem cheap but you get what you pay for”

OverallTheir support was rude and they are manipulative in their pricing. I would honestly check out Dialpad if you're looking for a great telephony system for the price. You won't waste any time worrying if they are charging you wrong. These guys shouldn't be business at CallHippo. Guarantee you go an look at our billing minutes if you're a happy customer and you'll see the same patterns.
ProsI thought I liked all the features it had for the price point compared to the other telephony platforms out there.
ConsI didn't like the cheating charges where they secretly were charging more for calls when calls were never even made or received. I went in and found this on multiple occasions. Problem there is they automatically refunded my money, no questions asked when I presented it to them. The fact there were no questions asked or even them looking into raises a flag that they knew they were doing it. It's a telephony system. You shouldn't have to waste time and effort reviewing your minutes to see if you were charged unjustly.
August 6, 2018
Kanhaiya G.
Managing Director
April 6, 2018

“We have been using CallHippo for some time now. The call quality is good.”

ProsThe support team is very supportive. The variety of numbers callhippo has is not provided with most other service providers. Additionally, they provide numbers in certain countries on demand. The interface is clean. We can forward calls to multiple numbers at the same time which comes in handy.
ConsThe mobile application is not perfect but they are improving every now and then and hopefully will get better.
April 6, 2018
Maze F.
Benefits Counselor
Insurance, 1-10 employees
August 30, 2018

“Excellent customer service”

ProsWas able to carry on business as per usual even while relocating.
ConsEase of use. It is not exactly user-friendly, there were many obstacles in getting it set up but thank goodness for the excellent customer service; he was able to patiently walk me through the entire process and he found solutions for my problems.
August 30, 2018
Raphaël C.
Growth Lead APAC
Telecommunications, 1001-5000 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
February 12, 2019

“Impossible to open an account”

ProsNothing. This company makes it almost impossible to open an account.
ConsEverything. Can't access the app. The support team doesn't help...

By CallHippo on February 14, 2019
Hi Raphael, It looks like you tried signing up using a generic email such as gmail, yahoo, outlook etc. We only allow sign ups from domain registered email addresses such as name@domain.com. This is to safeguard and prevent the system from abuse. Please feel free to email us at sales@callhippo.com or chat with our team available 24/7 and we will be happy to have you on-board.
February 12, 2019
Varun B.
Co-Founder
11-50 employees
April 8, 2018

“A very useful tool to manage our cloud telephony across the globe. The support experience is great”

ProsThe simplicity and its ease of use, minimal training is required to onboard the users and its pricing is phenomenal
ConsAt times the call drops are a pain, but then you really can't blame Callhippo for the same. Good Job!!!
April 8, 2018
Roger M.
Principal
December 18, 2018

“Once we got set up, it works perfectly”

OverallCallHippo allows us to have a larger footprint by allowing our non-US-based support respond smoothly in the eyes of our customers.
ProsIt allows us to seamlessly offer technical support based overseas. Using a US phone number with an area code that matches our headquarters, our clients can access help and assume we are all one happy family in Colorado.
ConsIt was tricky to set up and the inclination of those helping us was to blame our side. Since we had no technology beyond our telephones, it was frustrating. It all worked out in the end, but it took a couple of weeks.
Logistics and Supply Chain, 11-50 employees
December 14, 2018

“Amazing product”

ProsThe product is designed with a lot of thought towards ease of us and the customer support is impeccable
ConsThere could have been some freebies in the product. However, there are no free lunches in this world
December 14, 2018
Graham L.
Hospitality, 11-50 employees
August 8, 2019

“Good product, great support”

ProsCall quality is good and the app is well laid out, its easy for me to add team members and control their access.
ConsWould like to see better SMS capabilities
August 8, 2019
Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees
June 5, 2019

“Excellent Application with low cost”

ProsQuality of service and best customer support
Consso far i didn't find any cons, if i get any problem team will resolve it quickly
June 5, 2019
Lisa J.
Chief Operating Officer
Construction, 51-200 employees
April 5, 2019

“Scam ”

OverallTerrible service and no Customer Service phone number to call which is ironic considering it is called CallHippo.
ProsI did not like anything about this software
ConsIts easy to sign-up, they don't tell you have to buy credits on top of the monthly fee. When you want to cancel there is no facility to do so. The online chat representative all of sudden stopped talking with me when I asked to cancel. I ended up having to call my bank to stop future payments.

By CallHippo on June 20, 2019
Hi Lisa, In virtual telephony it's a global practice to recharge in order to make and receive calls. Every provider has a different way to propose it to customers. With CallHippo there are variety of plans available as per your use where you get benefits of free calling minutes as well. You can anytime cancel the account by going to settings page. CallHippo always requests its customers to channel their requests via tickets and email at support@callhippo.com. We are available 24/7 over chat if you have any questions. Thank you for your time and understanding.
April 5, 2019
December 18, 2018

“It's just better than aircall”

ProsCheaper rates and good quality call quality
ConsCould've been cheaper but I may be asking for too much haha
Adam M.
CTO
July 26, 2019

“Buyer be aware”

OverallHorrible customer service, cancelled my service without proper notification, impacting my business
ProsEasy to set up, looks like good cost effective solution for my need
ConsThey cancelled my service without proper notification, not for production use.
July 26, 2019
Jason B.
Religious Institutions, Self-employed
October 9, 2018

“Great and always improving VoIP/DID phone system!”

ProsThe dashboard is extremely user-friendly, they have really good support to answer questions when needed - must appreciate quick response I get for anything - and the pricing is super very affordable.
ConsSometimes there are cache issues that warrant a restart, but I think they're resolving that and the support is extremely helpful when I have any questions at all.
October 9, 2018
January 17, 2018

“Awful. A waste of time.”

ProsVery good price. User friendly. Good marketing and advertising. Eye-catching explanatory videos.
ConsThe line doesn't ring (small detail). When I called customer support, I was assured that I would be contacted by the end of the day with the problem solved. There was no follow-up whatsoever. After deciding to cancel the service (I'm not even interested in getting a refund), I looked everywhere in their site to obtain some information about cancellations. There was nowhere to be found. I called three times to cancel the service by phone and only to just be directed straight to VM.
January 17, 2018
Vukasin M.
Airlines/Aviation, 1-10 employees
December 19, 2018

“Better then others ”

OverallCheapest international communication.
ProsBest customer support. They have solution for every problem.
ConsDashboard should be much easier for use.
December 19, 2018
Brittany H.
November 28, 2018

November 28, 2018
March 20, 2018

“Does not function as led to believe from chat support team.”

ProsNo Pros. After extensive research and long chats with their support team, I choose the product because they fit the product to my needs that were very specific. This was simply not correct.
ConsCustomer support pulling my leg and by the end of a string of emails, they said they will not refund the account after only a few days from buying into the service with a false idea of what I was receiving.
March 20, 2018
Wael E.
CIO
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
August 16, 2019

“Excellent Platform”

ProsFeature-filled, live chat, honesty and straight-forward.
ConsNone that I can think of. None Applicable.
August 16, 2019
Kate R.
Product Manager
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
February 27, 2019

“Great Option”

ProsIts just a super easy way to call customers from other countries.
ConsRight now, I can't think of any major cons.
February 27, 2019
Aleksandra S.
Operations
March 21, 2018

“Unusable for inbound calls”

ProsRelatively quick response by supprt team; lots of functionalities (in theory); I cannot add anything else
ConsCertain limitations not mentioned anywhere - you can only take calls on a computer (app doesn't work) and only on chrome and only when the dialer is open on your screen, also you have to be in credit to accept calls and the credit diminishes even when no calls are taken.
March 21, 2018
Dan T.
Legal Assistant
April 4, 2018

“Dont know why we used this over skype or slack ”

Overallnone
ProsThe software works and that is about it the interface is ugly and very hard to maneuver. Calling dropped when we used it but not sure if it is due complications on our end.
ConsEven though we had a rough time with connection and may be our fault, the interface and setup is no where as clean as other software like Skype or slack.
April 4, 2018
Aeneas O.
March 5, 2018

“Started well but now phone line doesn't work and customer service have disappeared ”

ProsIt was easy to set up and during the buying process they were very quick to answer questions before I signed up as a client.
ConsI don't know if they have gone bust or not but I can no longer sign in and their customer service don't answer the phone or email anymore.
March 5, 2018

Fondateur
Information Technology and Services, Self-employed
December 31, 2018

“Great customer support”

ProsCustomer support is always very responsive and helpful.
ConsUI/UX could benefit from some enhancement, but functionalities are there.
December 31, 2018