SalesWings Ratings

Overall
4.9/5
4.9/5

About SalesWings

Identify your most sales-ready leads with our predictive Activity lead scoring add-on and give your sales team a feed of hot leads. No need to get Hubspot or Pardot! Simply upgrade your traditional email marketing software like Mailchimp, Constant Contact or AWeber with our lead scoring add-on and track your existing web form sign-ups too. SalesWings identifies your hottest leads in real-time and provides your sales team with a life feed of their hottest leads in a slick cockpit. Learn more about SalesWings

Raphael M.
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
July 18, 2017

“Very valuable feature, impeccable support and fair pricing”

ProsSaleswings turned out to be a super way to understand our leads behaviour. Implementing the script was quick and we were up and running almost instantly. We use the integration with Saleswings as an integral part of our acquisition work flow. Saleswings data gets synced to our campaign tool AutopilotHQ, and as soon as Saleswings detects buying intention and qualifies a lead as hot, it creates an opportunity. This allows us to approach leads in a very targeted and timely manner, which usually is only possible for large enterprises and not for growing ventures like us. Last but not least, thanks for quick and friendly support, you guys are great!

By SalesWings on August 4, 2017
Thanks for the great feedback, Raphael!
Philippe R.
Founder & CEO
December 14, 2017

“Saleswings allows us to focus our business on hot leads and increase our conversion rate.”

OverallSaleswings allows me to have a richer information about my business relationships and to be able to adapt my speech according to their real needs
Pros Have real-time visits to our site of our prospects and customers. This allows us to meet our target at the right time, with the right information
Cons The integration of LinkedIn would be a plus for our activity in b2b. Unfortunately, LinkedIn's commercial policy does not provide this added value

By SalesWings on December 15, 2017
Hi Philippe Thank you for your insights and feedback. I believe you're using it together with Salesforce, which is also interesting to see it works there. Any features requests, please just send it to our support!
December 14, 2017
Caroline W.
Digital Marketing Specialist
February 16, 2018

“My experience has been satisfactory and willing to renew my subscription over and over again.”

OverallHot leads, buyers, great sales conversation and money in the bank.
ProsThe ability to score my Mailchimp subscribers and reach out to them when they are ready to buy. Also, it notified me when my leads are ready to discuss sales and I call them immediately. I already recommended the tool to my clients in Nigeria.
ConsThere's nothing to hate about this tool. Only regrets is the high cost and the fact that you will hate yourself if you don't renew your subscription. So I suggest you try out the tool.

By SalesWings on February 19, 2018
Thank you for the great review, Caroline! Happy customers are what make us the happiest! Glad that you got some great results from using SalesWings in combination with Mailchimp and that you're even recommending it to others. Highly appreciated! About the cost of our solution - we understand that it could seem pricey at first glance, but as our customer you probably know better than us that in just a couple of months you receive over 1000% ROI. We are confident that we offer good value for the cost of our solution and it is still times cheaper than our competitors'. Grateful to have you as our client and looking forward to securing more deals closed and "more money in the bank" for you in the future!
February 16, 2018
Rene S.
Head Of Sales
February 4, 2018

“Saleswings had the biggest impact for our sales organization in 2017. ”

OverallIncrease of 30% of new leads and revenue.
ProsEasy to use, easier to master. Realtime information and feedback regarding our customers via API to Pipedrive and gmail plugin. Increased our sales by 30% in the second half of 2017.
ConsOn the one hand, the customer support war very offensive with their email campaign, on the other hand the response times were a little too long, but overall okay.

By SalesWings on February 5, 2018
Hi René - thanks for feedback, with "offensive" I assume you mean proactive? We do send a bit too many "everything ok?" emails and have reduced these. We'll also work on response times, thanks for letting us know
February 4, 2018
Martijn R.
Social Sales Entrepreneur
Management Consulting, Unspecified
December 15, 2017

“Saleswings offers me insights on prospects and information on how my websites are used.”

Overallinsights on prospects and clients on how and when they visited my websites
ProsThe realtime notification function in the Saleswings app as in for instance Slack. In combination with my mailsystem and crm it is best in class
ConsIf Saleswings can track more platforms such as Linkedin or Twitter I would benefit more from the system

By SalesWings on December 18, 2017
Thanks mister Rijk for this review, it'll definitely help others giving Saleswings a good look.
December 15, 2017
51-200 employees
March 28, 2018

“The easiest to use marketing tool I have used yet. Helping you to get organized and focus on the job”

ProsHelps to organize a lot of leads without the hassle of categorizing them by hand Ease of integration Intuitive UI
Consno API (yet.. But maybe not needed due to the variety of integrations for CRMs and mail campaign services)

By SalesWings on April 2, 2018
Hi there - thanks a lot for the review. We do have an API actually, it's available to our clients. For non-technical users, we also offer a Zapier integration
March 28, 2018
Rob R.
Financial Services, 11-50 employees
October 9, 2018

“Saleswings”

OverallIt changed the way we use marketing material. Sending links to our website gives incredible feedback.
ProsRealtime insights work beautifully with the Salesforce integration. Very easy to use and a breeze to set up.
ConsWhen i first installed the Salewings integration with Saleforce, the leadscore was part of a visualforce page only and as such meant that i could not write reports on the data. However a quick call to support had the issue resolved fast. Very happy.

By SalesWings on October 10, 2018
Thanks Rob. We'll soon launch another update to the integration bringing additional reporting on leads per lead intent segment!
October 9, 2018
Alice H.
Chief Sales Officer
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees
April 22, 2017

“SalesWings helps me increase sales”

OverallI use SalesWings in two important ways. First when I send a prospect a link to an article on my website. I love that I can see if they went to the website from the link but even better that I can see every time they visit again. I can see exactly what they looked at, so I know their interest. Second, I use it for my existing clients when I send them articles I need them to read in preparation for a coaching session or training. I can see who clicked and who didn't and send reminders.
ProsIt's very easy to use.
ConsNothing
Recommendations to other buyersTry it yourself!

By SalesWings on April 24, 2017
Thanks for the review, a great use case.
April 22, 2017
Sasha F.
July 18, 2017

“fantastic product! really helps understand more about our customers' website journey”

Prosreally easy to use, very intuitive product, superfast setup, excellent integrations with Pipedrive, Mailchimp and other apps, great customer service, and very responsive team
Consit's a startup, so I can see the product is developing, and that's all for the good. I don't really have any major complaints, to be honest.

By SalesWings on August 4, 2017
Hi Sasha, thanks for the review! I see you feel the product is lacking features, what features would you love to see?
Jessica D.
Managing Director
May 3, 2018

“Very pleased with this software”

ProsThe interface is very easy to use and quick to set up. the team at Saleswings are very helpful and always on hand if you need them. This product is great for our sales leads!
Consi cant really say there is anything i dislike about the software. its a simple piece of kit to use and it simply works...

By SalesWings on May 7, 2018
Thanks for this and thanks as well for the different inputs from the past, it's a pleasure to work together.
May 3, 2018
John S.
April 20, 2017

“Simple, straight forward, easy to use, does what it says.”

OverallHave been using Saleswings with our salesforce.com CRM and love what it brings to our team. Simple to use and understand, and does what it says with no unnecessary frills and bells and whistle you typically don't need. Love the real-time notifications that "a hot prospect is visiting your site" Straightforward approach & affordable vs many other similar apps.

By SalesWings on April 21, 2017
Thanks for the solid feedback, it's good to see Saleswings is appreciated within the Salesforce environment as an activity lead scoring alternative. Concerning the feature set, we are indeed working on a deeper integration with Salesforce, potentially Einstein, and look to tie closer into the sales communications eco-system to be able to launch actions when leads turn hot.
April 20, 2017
Tugba A.
Sales Manager
Logistics and Supply Chain, 51-200 employees
February 7, 2018

“simple usage, effective and worth the money”

ProsHaving an easy access to a shortlist of people, who are interested in our homepage and our service.

By SalesWings on February 13, 2018
Thanks for the review Tugba, not much to add!
February 7, 2018