Wodify Ratings

Overall

About Wodify

Gym management tool that offers personalized training through performance tracking. Learn more about Wodify

Daniel B.
May 15, 2018

“Customer Support, Backend Systems, Reporting, Online Sales, Total Package for our Box!”

OverallToo many to even name! Wodify took care of 10-20 other systems I would have had to put in place. Now with Wodify it's all contained in one package. I run my whole gym business through Wodify and also much of our "community" aspects as well! One of the best benefits I've gotten is just knowing my business. The reports are amazing! Knowing the ebb and flow of your business, what sells and what doesn't, etc. Love how easy it makes communication with my members as well! And how easy it is to convert leads!
ProsCustomer service is probably number one or two, right behind just the overall system itself! It's amazing just how "complete" the whole Wodify software is! It is literally everything we use at CrossFit Simplicity to run our business. Not to mention its everything we use to run and distribute our programming to members. Wodify is really the whole package. In the past I utilized the most basic features like the coachboard, whiteboard, and memberships. However, in the past 2 years I have really explored the software and it's taken our gym to the next level. We now use the online sales portal to sell memberships online and we use all the backend systems and reports to keep an eye on the health of the gym and make better business decisions. I also LOVE the customer service! I love that I can just schedule call on my time and I am not waiting on hold. It's also great that all the Wodify employees are kind, respectful, and very helpful! Wodify is WORTH THE MONEY! Its the all-in-on gym software!
ConsI hate to be over the top, but to be honest I can't think of any "cons" to Wodify. All I can say is that I am not that great at computers so it's taken me a little time to really get the most our of it BUT...That's where the amazing support team comes in...I have called the Wodify crew as often as I need to and everyone is pleasant and helpful! No complaints here!
May 15, 2018
Yesi P.
Owner | Media & Graphic Designer
Sports, 1-10 employees
July 2, 2018

“Full business operations all in one packaged deal that comes with excellent Customer Service.”

OverallWas able to get my Wordpress linked up with Wodify to get the WOD to post to my website daily. Love it!
ProsThe software is structured very well, making it easy to run a small business without being overly time-consuming. It's an all in one package deal allowing small business owners to process sales, athlete checking-in, programming, integration with Wordpress (website), tracking revenue & athlete performance, scheduling, and even laying out competitions, with ease. I enjoy how user-friendly it is and make it so convenient that everything is run in one place.
ConsI personally least like dealing with the WordPress & coding. However, once set up it's a great feature to have. I did need help to get my WordPress linked to Wodify in order to post my daily WOD on my website. However, the WODIFY Team is amazing, and they have been so pleasant to work with, helping me every step of the way to get it all set up. Technology is constantly changing, so once in a while, I have to schedule a meeting for some help. But I am very confident the issue will be resolved once I submit a help ticket.
July 2, 2018
September 10, 2018

“Lots of features, zero support”

OverallLots of features, but an overly complicated system with no support whatsoever. Would much prefer to have less features and more responsiveness when issues arise.
ProsIt does offer a lot of features. many of which may or may not actually be useful. They are always looking to improve and add value to their services, which is generally a good thing, however putting some of that focus going to make sure their basics ran well would be advisable.
ConsNo customer support, at all. If there is an issue, you have to email the company and hope for a response back. All of our monthly payments were processed through Wodify, and the final straw with them was when those payments did not go through, and we were unable to get any response from the company beyond an automated 'we got your message and someone will get back to you' for nearly 24 hours. No apologies, no adjustments, and although they messed up getting our payments into our account on their end, you can bet they didn't hesitate to take theirs out.
September 10, 2018
Jonathan R.
May 29, 2018

“Fantastic software taking my gym to the next level. 5 Stars”

OverallTime savings, payment management, record keeping, analytics
ProsI have a lot of likes about this software. I love the professionalism of the company, the customer service is top notch. I always hear back from the company when there are issues, and they respond quickly through email or we can schedule a call. The software itself manages everything from workouts, programming, invoicing, merch and swag sales, memberships, waivers, etc. It has cut down my paperwork to zero and allowed me to focus on more important things. 1,000 High fives to Wodify. I'm thrilled to be here.
ConsI have two minor complaints. The first is the integration between the merchant is a bit cumbersome, if the payment merchant refuses a payment or if I wish to reverse a payment, it takes some time for Wodify to clear the invoice and allow it to be reversed or voided. The second is it would be nice to get live customer service instead of calling in. But not at a trade off, when I do reach someone or they call me, they are always super knowledgeable and keen on solving the problem. So if the solution is a call center that has lost touch with the culture of the current team, then I prefer to wait.
May 29, 2018
Higher Education, 1001-5000 employees
December 7, 2017

“Simple and very effective in regards to what I need for my daily workouts.”

OverallEasy access to daily workouts and needs that I might have at the gym. The class times/schedule is also very often handy!
ProsThe app/software is simple and very intuitive to use and navigate through. Daily workouts and past workouts are all available for you to access, but the best part is that it records and track subsequent workouts or lifts that you've already done which is a great motivator. A build in percentage calculator to ease your mind when you're mentally unable to do the math for maxes, and even useful tools such as their extensive exercise database. Simple, to the point, and then some extra icing on top. It also has a nutrition category in which you're able to access, but I haven't had much need or use for that. I'm sure it's great just like the other components of the software though.
ConsI would say that a visual face-lift for the interface wouldn't hurt. As of now it's a pretty standard looking platform but could be enhanced a little so that it doesn't look like a program from the early 2000's. Other than that, nothing that really sticks out in regards to the actual use of the program.
December 7, 2017
Leah W.
July 1, 2019

“Good all in one software”

OverallWe have been using Wodify for 3.5 years for our gym and have had mostly positive experiences. There has been periods of time when the software was constantly glitching and unreliable though.
ProsOnly need one product to do the job of a couple different software products
ConsIt can be very expensive and has limited functionality with regards to some features
July 1, 2019
Steve W.
Owner/ headcoach
June 7, 2018

“The best, combines systems for the owner and the end user.”

OverallIntegration combines many systems and I can use my smartphone to run them all. It handles everything for you.
ProsThey are always evolving. Updates, new features, always something. They listen to their clients and make improvements.
ConsThe only thing I don't like is how the many on the left side does not have s scroll bar. Make it hard to navigate.
June 7, 2018
Linda D.
Founding Co Pastor
Non-Profit Organization Management, Unspecified
December 12, 2017

“Easy to use. Holds all my xata in one place. ”

OverallTracking my fitness and my friends at the gym.
ProsIt builds community at my gymn while keeping track of important data such as daily food logs. Coach can access and give feedback.
ConsIt only works if coaches keep it up to date. You only have access to your own gym. It drives up membership costs as well.
December 12, 2017
KRENCISWEL D.
Medical Laboratory Scientist
Hospital & Health Care, 1001-5000 employees
September 23, 2018

“Keeps me on track!”

OverallId give it a 3 out of 5 rating just for the developer to have a room for improvement and update. My app was updated 8 months (or longer) ago. Overall its a great app/software for amateur health enthusiasts like me.
ProsThis app (used it on my iPhone) has helped me get on track on my workouts. My performances and history of my routine. It allows me to tap and log in into my gym and aero classes. I use it with my cross-fit accessory and they pair well together.
ConsI just wish it has a reminder or a calendar that lets me set an alarm for my classes. And also a more pleasing update on the performance card.
September 23, 2018
Food & Beverages, 51-200 employees
September 18, 2018

“Been using this for 3 years and it's amazing!!”

ProsOur box using Wodify daily and it's great to be able to see the WOD everyday and to compare your scores with other people in your box.
ConsNot much bad thing to say about Wodify, it can be glitchy something.
September 18, 2018
Daniel P.
Head of Marketing
June 14, 2018

“Used Wodify to track my Crossfit workouts few 2+ years”

OverallI was easily able to track my workouts. Easy to do a variety of different workouts, which is nice.
ProsEasy to track your workouts. Has nice social feature to be able to message friends. Gives stats and benchmarks on your fitness progress.
ConsSlow, the software would lag considerable on my iPhone. Some of the social interaction features are lacking.
June 14, 2018
Ryan D.
Member
October 23, 2018

“Wodify”

Pros- Great for tracking progress - Can input daily workouts and log weights/ times, etc.
Cons- The app is far less functional than the online version - Calculations it does for max lifts and percentages are off sometimes depending on the rep schemes. You have to watch out for that and double check it
October 23, 2018
Mental Health Care, 1-10 employees
April 18, 2019

“Best in its industry”

OverallExcellent product with lots of thoughtful integration.
ProsOur CrossFit gym has settled on this software after having tried 2-3 others. This is by far the best so far. The online forms, iOS app, and automatic payment system are super easy to use. I especially like the integration of an online whiteboard for seeing how you did compared to everyone for the day.
ConsIts a bit clunky to switch between screens on the iOS app. But that's minor.
April 18, 2019
Melissa M.
Administrator/Assistant to Owner
May 22, 2018

“Fantastic experience”

ProsI have appreciated how easy the software is to use and navigate from day one. When I have needed help, the customer service has been stellar! Every member I have worked with has been friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. They have shown me and taught me in each session so that I gain an understanding for future. The video chat support (Highfive) and screen sharing is so productive and is a refreshing approach in customer service with a real face-to-face interaction.
ConsI have not found anything yet. I have only been using the software for about 6 weeks and really like everything so far.
May 22, 2018
March 18, 2019

“Always Almost There”

OverallFor wod programming, I'd still use it, I just hope they make it easier and more streamlined.
ProsI love their cataloge of movements and metcons. I also like my performance history. It's easy to track and compare. The daily whiteboard and athlete app are great too.
ConsI feel like the back-end is stuck in a state of "almost there." Wod programming is weird, esp on the app. There are a lot of moving parts. It feels like it's getting better, but then you realize something that was simple before is now more complicated.
March 18, 2019
Corbin G.
September 19, 2018

“Usable but pricy and broken”

OverallI would never use Wodify again even if they were the only CSM software out there. They are unreliable and expensive for what they provide.
ProsEasy to use and great for tracking workouts
ConsVery pricey for the headache. On multiple occasions when trying to deal with support they were not very supportive. Numerous hours of non-accessible service, hours spent waiting on customer support to respond, overcharges/double in membership invoices with no compensations for loss of income and service, but they are right on top of taking their money from you at the first of the month.
Tom S.
Owner and Coach
October 18, 2018

“Very disappointed”

ProsA typical CRM. Not offering anything beyond the competition. Ease of use for our clients. Like any other CRM, once it's setup it is on cruise control.
ConsOverpriced. Won't listen to suggestions. Lead funnel is very limited. Customer service is days to respond.
October 18, 2018
Jamie J.
Rejection Management Analyst
Computer Software, 501-1000 employees
December 19, 2018

“Wodify For Management of a Gym”

ProsThe efficiency and functionality. We can do almost anything related to the gym using wodify. Used for point of sale, tracking athlete performance, services as workflow guidelines, inventory, uploading daily workouts. Wodify is all encompassing.
ConsNo complaints with Wodify, so far there have not been any issues with gym management.
December 19, 2018
February 9, 2018

“Good tracking system buy doesn't integrate with Twitter and no longer posts to facebook.”

OverallTracking, being connected to others, can see history and progress over time
ProsEasy to use , let's you like others' performance, keeps track of history of workouts, graphs your progress over time.
ConsIt doesn't work posting results to my twitter page. I contacted their support team 2x but told it was a known issue and being worked on but it's been over 2 years with no change
February 9, 2018
Education Management, 51-200 employees
July 31, 2019

“One of the best crossfit software”

OverallIt works great, never had a big problem.
ProsIt's a fantastic software for crossfit gyms. I used as a client and works really great. The customer service is fantastic. The new mobile app is fantastic.
ConsNothing, the only thing to me that could be improve is the client side, it looks too old.
July 31, 2019
May 13, 2018

“Fantastic crossfit software”

ProsThe user interface and user experience is fantastic. The application is super clean (admin side). The mobile application is also great.
ConsThe athlete side could be improved, is old but works great. A improved mobile application to the athlete is also a point that could be improved.
May 13, 2018
November 27, 2018

“Wodify for CrossFit Gym”

ProsPerfect for WODs, appts, and retail sales
ConsWhen it comes to generating ANY report, it lacks a lot of common sense and features.
November 27, 2018
Jenna D.
Personal Trainer
May 16, 2017

“I use Wodify as a coach at a crossfit gym. ”

ProsThe management of athletes, PRs, and the class schedule is very easy to use both on the business side and the consumer side.
ConsFrequent outages made it unreliable. Also, it seemed that it was often "down" during busy periods at the gym-- 5 & 6 pm
May 16, 2017
Daniel R.
Co-Founder
June 6, 2018

“It was easy, fast, and informative. (Training) The software is awesome!”

ProsThe software is incredibly built out. Every gym needs to have wodify as there CRM. It's easy to use for our staff and also for our members to enter in results.
ConsNothing so far.
June 6, 2018
Financial Services, 11-50 employees
December 5, 2018

“Good for gym administration, not so much for athlete tracking”

ProsExtensive features for gym management from class schedules, athlete membership management, staff payroll or communication management with athletes
ConsThe athlete performance tracking interface is very outdated. The Whiteboard and WOD sections should really be improved. The athlete app for performance logging is limited and lacks an offline version.
December 5, 2018
Ashley A.
General Manager - Corporate Operations
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees
September 19, 2018

“Good product but reports take forever to generate.”

ProsThe overall product is good. The interface looks really good and on the front end it's easy to check members into the system (which is especially important for coaches on a daily basis).
ConsMost of the time, I used the product for reporting purposes. The reports are easy to generate but they take forever to actually download and pull up...significantly longer than other similar systems.
Aaron V.
Coach
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
October 9, 2018

“Great Gym Software!”

ProsHas many categories within the software that in turn makes the gym become more successful!
ConsIs a bit difficult to figure out how to find the free trial option.
October 9, 2018

Monica G.
Account Manager
September 21, 2017

“Fantastic”

ProsI like this software because it allows me to ditch my notebooks and papers while at the gym and train more effectively. I even enjoy working with their customer service team. They are wonderful
September 21, 2017
Molly Rae P.
ESL Teacher
E-Learning, 501-1000 employees
January 5, 2019

“Wodify”

ProsThe web version is fine and all the features work well.
ConsThe mobile version is not so good. It is often very slow to move pages and often stops working. The layout is not attractive or intuitive.
January 5, 2019