Jonathan R.'s Review of Wodify

Jonathan R.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees
May 29, 2018

“Fantastic software taking my gym to the next level. 5 Stars”

OverallTime savings, payment management, record keeping, analytics
ProsI have a lot of likes about this software. I love the professionalism of the company, the customer service is top notch. I always hear back from the company when there are issues, and they respond quickly through email or we can schedule a call. The software itself manages everything from workouts, programming, invoicing, merch and swag sales, memberships, waivers, etc. It has cut down my paperwork to zero and allowed me to focus on more important things. 1,000 High fives to Wodify. I'm thrilled to be here.
ConsI have two minor complaints. The first is the integration between the merchant is a bit cumbersome, if the payment merchant refuses a payment or if I wish to reverse a payment, it takes some time for Wodify to clear the invoice and allow it to be reversed or voided. The second is it would be nice to get live customer service instead of calling in. But not at a trade off, when I do reach someone or they call me, they are always super knowledgeable and keen on solving the problem. So if the solution is a call center that has lost touch with the culture of the current team, then I prefer to wait.
May 29, 2018

Want to know more about Wodify?

Product Details