Lexicata Ratings

Overall

About Lexicata

Streamline your operations and grow your practice with this CRM and client intake solution for lawyers. Learn more about Lexicata

Philip W.
Founding Partner
June 20, 2018

“Essential tool for solo practitioners with a growing practice. ”

OverallHelps me manage my client intake process, evaluate my marketing and my referral sources. Offers online form completion, e-signing, simple document assembly, "to do" function in one package. Outstanding value for the money.
ProsI started my solo practice 5 years ago after being an in-house counsel for large corporations for many years. I needed a tool to manage my intake process and to differentiate my firm. I discovered Lexicata when it was still in the beta stage and have been a user ever since. Overall very happy. *Client Intake: Once I got used to the discipline of using Lexicata for all client intake purposes, it became my hub for all my work. *Form Creation: not only for intake but to collect all kinds of information. I use it to collect detailed personal information from my divorce mediation clients. *E-Signing: Built in integration with HelloSign allows me to create singable documents from my own .pdf templates. *To Do: I use the "Agenda" feature as my "to do" system. It has built in reminder email tools which I found to be much more effective than the myriad of online "to do" programs. You can sent emails to contacts associated with your matters from within the program. *Referral Management: Built in tools help me keep track of who is referring matters to me. *Online Training: I took their "drip email" marketing webinar which was very well produced and very useful. *Integrations: I have not yet taken full advantage, but they have integrations with mailchimp, Clio, virtual receptionist, and others. *Good Interface - Thoughtfully designed. New features are introduced through the program (not just email), with instant training.
Cons*No mobile app. *I would like to see better integration with my gmail contacts. Right now, I do some double entry which is not as convenient as I would like. *I would like to see integration with a time/billing system (which I am told may be in the works) and ultimately an interface with Quickbooks. *No autosave feature in Notes. I've lost notes after forgetting to click save.
June 20, 2018
Dennis K.
Senior Attorney
Law Practice, Self-employed
October 9, 2018

“A CRM program is so good I wish I would have written it myself!”

OverallI made a conversion from referrals out of my enormous existing client base, the majority of whom are older and now gone, unfortunately. This means I had to create new business and so I have signed up for various referral programs. Referrals do not know me so I have had to arrive at a systematic approach to making contacts by calls and emails which is the online version of competency. I have to manually enter new prospects which is easy as I said above and the program allows me to use a form and have the client that himself enter their personal data which goes directly into my computer. This company is keeping me in business!
ProsData entry is intuitive, for example on the opening page I can both search for an existing prospect or client at the same time or I can click a different button and enter new data. is best if I have the complete name and email for the prospect because they have a fantastic built-in follow-up that I use frequently to drip male prospects reminding them that I have not heard from them yet. Eventually it works and I get clients that I never expected! Then, it is easy to build an online fee agreement that I can tailor individually in seconds. it makes me look incredibly professional and the speed is unbelievable. I love it.
Consone thing I hope every program will do is to set up a list of tasks in order for me to follow. When I start my day, I have many important clients and I am not sure where to begin until I look over everyone. The pipeline feature reports status of various prospects and clients but there is still some thinking required to make sure beginning on the most important task for the day. From reading one good financial book, I concluded that I should begin with a question "what is closest to the money (getting paid)" which is a great strategy.
Chelsea G.
January 19, 2018

“My experience with Lexicata as our new client intake CRM has been great from the beginning.”

OverallLexicata makes our client intake process 100% easier than it was before. It is simple to enter information and it can be easily exported to Clio or a spreadsheet, depending on your preferences. As a law firm using Clio, this integration has saved me tons of time. It is also formatted in a way that helps you see the progression of leads through all stages.
ProsLexicata is awesome! The law firm I work for uses it as our CRM for all clients; new and old. It is intuitive and user-friendly, especially in comparison to similar programs I have tried. It's great because you can keep all of the information in one place from the beginning. It is also completely customizable so it can be suited to just about anyone's needs. We use it in conjunction with Clio, so it's very helpful that they integrate with each other. Lexicata has such a broad spectrum of uses as well; from new client intake, to scheduling appointments, to sending drip campaigns, Lexicata can just about do it all! Thir staff is great at solving issues quickly as well whenever they arise.
ConsCertain things in Lexicata are not customizable and that can be annoying. However, they recently put through a lot of updates and changes so it is getting better. Additionally, we have always used DocuSign for electronic signatures and I find Lexicata's integration with HelloSign both mediocre and not at all user-friendly or intuitive.
January 19, 2018
Alicia D.
Trial Lawyer
September 12, 2019

“Easiest Software for Standardizing Intake”

OverallI was with them from the beginning after bouncing from CRM to CRM and hobbling together my own system of software, which frequently broke and was expensive. So I'm a big fan. They've grown and got better, solving a major problem for me, and I'll be a customer for as long as I run my small firm on Clio, which is probably forever.
ProsI can do intake from first call to signing engagement. I was able to design a system for a call script, document gathering, intake forms, consultation, and fee agreements in one space that my employees would follow with good (but not perfect) compliance. The best was that fee agreements are always signed timely without me nagging everyone.
ConsIt's reports and analytics could use some refinement. It was just bought by Clio and isn't integrated yet. The push is fine but fuller integration will be way better. You can't really use it as a full CRM yet.
September 12, 2019
Todd W.
June 29, 2017

“Thank you for your incredible service!”

ProsIt's unfortunate this day and age that it is often accepted for customer service to be lacking. However there is still hope, and I found this hope with Lexicata and the co-founder, he took time out of his day on several occasions to assist me with a problem that I was having when trying to sync with his network. Even though the connection issues was from my side and not Lexicata our rep went above and beyond by taking his time and methodically going through my own computer settings one step at a time with me. our reps approach and genuine level of service is not typically common with today's front line customer service agents let along a co-founder of a company. Our rep has renewed my hope that there are still individuals and companies that truly care about their customers. Thank you for your incredible service!
June 29, 2017
Scott M.
Principal Attorney
October 5, 2017

“Good features, lots of room for improvement”

ProsI appreciate the quick intake feature, the automated (yet customizable) emails for appointments, forms that import data directly to the contact's file, and HelloSign for documents. The price is reasonable too.
ConsThe task management features are really clunky. First, you have to dig into sub-menus to find what tasks are due or overdue. Even when you do find the task list, you have to click on each task individually to figure out what matter it relates to and who it is assigned to. As you can imagine, a law firm may have several attorneys with "write brief" as a task. The task feed just says "write brief" without saying what case it relates to or who needs to do it. Worse, unless the task is due today, the task feed doesn't say when the task is due. Again, you have to click on each item individually. It seems that each user's tasks (and only that user's tasks) should appear prominently on the dashboard and the tasks should include matter and due date. Regarding other issues, I would prefer more robust security on the forms. As attorneys we collect confidential information. Information collected on a Lexicata form is available to ANYONE who has the secret link, and it stays available in perpetuity after the form is submitted (unless you manually delete the form after downloading it). Apparently it is not stored encrypted at rest on the Lexicata server. Formstack is much safer. Once a form is submitted, only an authorized Formstack user can access the data. Formstack also lets you set an option to keep the data encrypted at rest on the server so that an encryption key is required to unlock it.

By Lexicata on July 11, 2018
Thank you for the feedback, we appreciate it. A few points to consider: 1) we agree, the agenda and task management could be better which is why we made it better :) we are actually releasing a new version of Lexicata (Lexicata 3.0) very shortly on Jan 1, 2018 that will solve those shortcomings in that area, hope you like them, definitely send your feedback to support@lexicata.com and we will take them into consideration as we are constantly improving the system). 2) We are also releasing an upgrade on security to give encryption at rest in the next few weeks. 3) Additionally, with the new version of Lexicata we are removing the download link for the clients to greater enhance security protocol. Thanks for the feedback and we hope you enjoy the new updates!
October 5, 2017
CJ R.
Attorney / Partner
November 2, 2017

“Fantastic platform, great customer support.”

OverallIntakes and sign ups and payments. When it takes numerous calls with potential clients and numerous people speak with the clients, the notes feature works very very well. I love that it is cloud based and no risk of lost data. Ease or use and reliability are key to me..
ProsI love that Lexicata is easy to use and very reliable. The program is very intuitive and there no significant learning curve. The software is also great because it has the ability to track data, advertising, referral sources....but you do not have to use the features. Major plus - Anna at tech support is here in the US, in California. Having a US based tech is invaluable.
Odunoluwa L.
Co-founder
May 16, 2017

“It's made life easier”

ProsWhen we started using Lexicata, it was built for the US market. However, the team took our feedback and went out of their way to make Lexicata work for our jurisdiction - Nigeria. This is customer service at its best. The user interface is great which makes the whole experience easy and enjoyable. Lexicata is currently a can't-do-without.
ConsHmmmmn, maybe having to create a matter for everything. Wish this was an optional feature. Other than that, Lexicata works great
May 16, 2017
Mike V.
Business Advisor
June 26, 2018

“Incredible CRM built specifically for Lawyers”

OverallI am a business advisor and help attorneys build and scale their business. The Lexicata software really brings clarity and organization to the sales process and pipeline of opportunities. This makes analyzing sales much easier and allows us to determine where to focus our efforts. The end result is increased speed through the sales process and dramatically higher revenue.
ProsIntuitive, clean, easy to setup and easy to use. The best CRM on the market for attorneys looking to gain complete control of their sales process and gain visibility + insights to their sales pipeline. The support team is very responsive, and thorough in assisting during the setup process. In terms of reporting, the new UI and functionality is one of the easiest to read and visualize that I've seen in any CRM. The Lexicata team really understands the business of attorneys and excels at helping them manage their pipeline of opportunities. Highly recommend this software to all of my attorney clients, from solo operators to mid-size firms, to organize and scale their sales.
ConsWould love to see a gmail plug-in to add contacts and manage the pipeline without leaving the inbox.
June 26, 2018
December 16, 2018

“Great intake software”

OverallMy intake management has been much improved so that two people can manage the intake people without lots of sticky notes, spreadsheets, and emails.
ProsI like that there are great new reporting functionailities as well as task work flows, fee agreeemente-signing, and database management.
ConsSome of the functionalities took a while to be added. And some of my staff have had a little hard time learing the software.
December 16, 2018
CeCe L.
Office Admin
August 2, 2019

“Easy to Use Overall”

OverallSo apparantly this is Clio Grow now and i love the way it looks and works. Still works the same as Lexicata so it wasnt a culture shock or anything. I am still having some trouble understanding creating a new document or form from a pdf template but as i play around with it it works for me. Love it and i would recommend.
ProsLiterally plug the information in and youre all set
ConsHaving some hiccups with making documents from a pdf template
August 2, 2019
Aaron C.
Attonrey
April 21, 2017

“Great and Growing Potential”

OverallLexicata has great features for lead nurturing, client intake, e-signing and document automation. The product is still maturing, which is why I could only post 4 stars instead of 5. But any small firm looking to automate many intake hassles (response emails, retainer letters) will be happy with this product. The fact that Lexicata pairs with Clio is another huge benefit. Sign up and use test it in the trial period. It is well worth the effort.
ProsAutomation of emails, document signing, retainer letters, contracts. Pairing with Clio.
ConsThe product is clearly young which is great for new features but also has some bugs. I understand a new UI is rolling out soon. As a tech lover who enjoys learning software this is fun for me. I expect other attorneys may not be as accommodating.
Recommendations to other buyersBeing able to set a client or matter billing rate and push that to Clio would be a great feature. The rate is contractually set during the the engagement letter process. But that rate is not tied to Clio so that default Clio rate will apply. Since Lexicate creates the client and matter in Clio, my old workflow in Clio matter creation is skipped. This creates a likelihood that the Clio default rate may not match the client contract rate.
April 21, 2017
Lissette M.
Office Manager and Intake
Legal Services, 11-50 employees
December 4, 2018

“Intake Organization”

OverallWe had a positive experience with lexicata. We wish it would have grown more to encompass a fuller management software after the intake. It helped us realize that we were missing out on prospective clients due to our team structure.
ProsLexicata helped us keep in mind which cases needed attention. It made sure we tracked our Return of Investment and also provided spreadsheet reporting to keep data. The document signature was helpful for clients that were far away.
ConsLexicata was only good for intake. Once you finished intake, if you were not paperless, it was another issue having to print everything. Their website was not printer friendly and caused a lot of issues.

By Lexicata on December 5, 2018
Thanks so much for your review Lissette! We are glad you have seen value from our intake side of thing. We are not sure if you misinterpreted our goal when you first signed up for Lexicata but we never purported to be a full case management software, just for intake and CRM. There are some ways a firm can utilize us for after intake but that is not what we are designed for. Please feel free to contact our support team so we can help you find more ways to maximize Lexicata to fit your needs :)
December 4, 2018
Dawn H.
Legal Secretary
March 13, 2017

“We are grateful we found the perfect solution for our client intake and organization needs.”

OverallLexicata has been great! Our firm needed a system to organize and track potential new clients as they contacted us through the process of retaining. Creating spread sheets and lists in an effort to keep anyone from "slipping through the cracks" were tedious and overall ineffective. Lexicata filled the need perfectly! We are so grateful we found this software. I must also note that I have had 2 occasions to contact customer support and both times, their response was immediate, thorough and conclusive. What a time saver overall! I would highly recommend this program to any Law Firm.
ProsUser friendly. Smooth integration with CLIO. Tracking
ConsNothing, as we came across a glitch, Lexicata adjusted whatever was necessary to make sure the program worked seamlessly with our needs.
March 13, 2017
March 19, 2018

“Lexicata is an Attorney's Dream for CRM”

ProsLexicata is easy to use and fills that niche in the legal market for a good CRM solution. It allows for pipeline management of deals, collects just the right amount of information, and allows for customization.
ConsLexicata keeps getting better and better. But it is far from what I would call a "robust" solution. For example, it needs call tracking. More focus needs to be on the revenue generated by various marketing mediums and lead acquisition.
March 19, 2018
Carter N.
Lawyer / Founder
Law Practice, Self-employed
April 20, 2017

“Lexicata - First Class Service & Excellent Evolving Software”

OverallLexicata is an evolving law specific CRM software that is worth every penny. Ss with most current software being offered it is adapting to our needs yet is not compromised in delivering value for investment and excellent support services. As with the integration of any system into your business, its up to you as the consumer/user to capitalize on its intuitive features and not take a garbage-in/garbage-out approach to your launch of Lexicata into your law practise. We are very pleased to have found Lexicata and look forward to our long term investment and increasing use in managing our CRM activity. We are even more excited of many pending future iterations that are coming as the Lexicata Team works hard at responding to best practices approach ideas and upgrades.
ProsIt's trello like workflow and ease of data view
ConsAlthough fairly new to using it, so far Tags need to be easier to apply quickly without so many steps.
Recommendations to other buyersLinking Clio Company Contacts Uniqueid with Lexicata as a mass csv import just like Individual Contacts is a major piece that is missing for our initial migration. Creating a lot of extra work for our work around. Not sure if you have it available, but a suggestion box would be a good idea.
April 20, 2017
Brad W.
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
June 23, 2019

“If you have Clio, then great!”

OverallSome promises had been made and not kept after their acquisition by Clio, but overall good quality product and has helped.
ProsI liked Lexicata's ease of use. The software is intuitive, easy to set-up, easy to train and crafted specifically for law firms.
ConsIt doesn't offer an open API, so unless you use Clio as you law firms practice management solution, it won't integrate.
June 23, 2019
Jeremy W.
Attorney - Owner
Legal Services, 1-10 employees
August 21, 2018

“Love Lexicata!”

OverallWe have had outstanding customer service. Thad has been responsive, helpful, and the ideal representative. We look forward to partnering with Lexicata for a long time.
ProsEase of use and functionality. This allows us to capture, track, and follow up on lead source. We work hard to market so prospective clients will contact us. This allows us to easily track leads, stay organized, and ultimately convert clients.
ConsInitially, some of the fields in the quick intake were missing that were logical additions. That has since been fixed. There are some limitations to the document generation aspect, but that is minimal.
August 21, 2018
Rick M.
May 24, 2017

“Outstanding. Very simple, streamlined, and efficient.”

ProsAble to quickly capture a lead's data, provide the consult, and quickly electronically send a fee agreement.
ConsGenerating reports and printing them. Not as many functions as other CRM software, but as a solo attorney I need speed and efficiency. This is perfect for that.
May 24, 2017
Jeff L.
July 9, 2018

“This software automates the client intake process, appointments and fee agreements. ”

OverallSaves me time. The time between first client contact and signed fee agreement is dramatically reduced. Clients love having the electronic signing option.
ProsOnce it is up and running, this software automates client intake for attorneys. From initial phone call, setting up initial consultation to signed fee agreement, this software shaves a lot of time off of repeated tasks. The client can review, sign and return a fee agreement via phone, table or computer. Very intuitive and easy. No more printing, signing and faxing or scanning. Once a fee agreement is signed, staff can be given a list of tasks to open the file and get a case rolling. The reports are very handy. You can track where your new clients are coming from, how many leads are converted to clients and the reasons for lack of conversion.
ConsIt was a bit of a steep learning curve. I first attempted to cut and paste my law firm's forms from Microsoft Word into Lexicata and Lexicata did not format them well. I had to learn to use plain text rather than formatted text from word. I am still getting the hang of having multiple clients sign agreements. BUT for a single client, this software works flawlessly after it is set up. The only missing feature is integration with RocketMatter.
July 9, 2018
Jason B.
Senior Litigator
November 8, 2017

“Wonderfully Functional Lead Intake and Management Software”

ProsJust like anything else good in life, if you spend time with it it gets better. The software platform has endless functionality from sending out retainer agreements to keeping track of intakes, to creating routines for how staff should deal with a particular intake, and enabling scripts that are contoured to the particular intake
ConsThey are constantly improving the functionality and I know they have this on the list of things to implement, but looking forward to restricting access to certain users to lockdown certain intakes.
November 8, 2017
Lauren B.
Digital Marketing Specialist
June 7, 2018

“Wonderful experience overall! Fantastic software and People!!”

OverallWe needed help getting our contacts managed, follow ups and appointments completed and tracked, data captured for marketing purposes and getting campaigns started. This met all of our needs and more!
ProsI love Lexicata's versatility. It meets all of our needs from contact management, marketing needs to providing excellent customer service! Highly recommend this software!
ConsI haven't run into anything yet and it's been a year. I know they are working to make data compatible with other legal software platforms
Brett G.
Attorney
June 7, 2018

“Lexicata allows efficient and automated client intake with great reporting features.”

ProsAutomated Intake Ease of use: set-up forms and automated drip e-mail campaigns in minutes with no IT help New reports provide excellent business intelligence. Customer service is fast and friendly. They helped me set-up Zapier integration to process email leads.
ConsDoes not integrate with our Case Management Software (ActionStep). Thus, we have to cut and paste information from Lexicata to ActionStep once hired.
Jason F.
Principal Attorney
July 18, 2017

“Flexible, comprehensive, valuable in every sense of the word.”

OverallEfficiency and productivity increases. Clients have an improved experience.
ProsThe dexterity and ease of use for the client. Form building is easy. My clients can execute their documents electronically via smartphone or tablet. Executed documents port seamlessly to my client management software.
July 18, 2017
July 20, 2018

“Using a dedicated CMS designed for closers is a game changer for law firms. ”

ProsWe love the ability to customize the user experience at nearly every level. Other standout features include intake forms, online docs sigs, and of course, appointment setting.
ConsI would like to be able to send any kind of form, without necessarily having to use your form building tools. Yours is great, but having flexibility and options would be nice.
July 20, 2018
Jiah K.
Principal Attorney ' International Estate Planning | Asset Protection | Business Counseling
January 22, 2018

“Lexicata is indispensable for running my lawfirm”

ProsMakes it super easy to manage and organize leads and clients. I can get engagement agreements signed electronically. Integration with Clio.
ConsEditing and formatting documents on the platform can be tricky.
January 22, 2018
Amy S.
July 11, 2018

“I love Lexicata ”

ProsThe system streamlined our intake process. We use to keep track of leads in a spreadsheet and this is a major Upgrade.
ConsIt took a few tweaks to get it to work well for us - although It is easy to customize. There are many features and it takes a little while to implement all of them.
July 11, 2018
Ada C.
Attorney
June 30, 2018

“A major time saver!!!”

OverallTime saver and it streamlines our intakes and workflow.
ProsBest part about this software is that it organizes our leads and intakes with just a few key strokes, and thereby creates better client experience at our firm . We used to utilize multiple software to do all the tasks. The streamling of workflow alone is worth the price of admission! Their third-party integration is impressive as it seamlessly works with most of the software our firm already uses.
ConsThere isn't much we don't like about this software. However, we wish it's mobile optimized since we work on our mobile devices while we are on the go quite a bit.
June 30, 2018
Mariana A.
Administrative Assistant
June 27, 2017

“Makes my everyday life a lot easier but it could be better”

ProsI love how I get notifications whenever I receive forms and documents and how some things can be automated and saved as a template.
ConsThe automation is very limited, and could definitely be improved. The integration with Mailchimp could be better too.
June 27, 2017
Courtney O.
Paralegal

“Love Lexicata”

ProsLove that we can send out forms and files to our new and potential clients.
ConsWe joined Lexicata at a very early stage, and had a few issues with downtime, etc. early on (many years ago), but have never had problems since.
Evan S.
Partner
May 17, 2018

“Lexicata has been a game changer. Our conversion rates and efficiency have skyrocketed!”

ProsIt is so easy to use when we receive a call or online lead. Quick Intake and follow-up emails lead to new clients. We have been using Lexicata for a few months and our conversion rates and intake efficiency have skyrocketed. Our firm has been paperless and technology based for 7 years and we have tried all of the various software programs out there. Nothing matches Lexicata.
ConsThe only con would be the slight difficulty in importing Company contacts from Clio. I am told this minor flaw is being resolved.
May 17, 2018
Alissa Ann H.
Director of Marketing
November 2, 2017

“Streamlined Intake Process and Increased Response Rate!”

ProsWe vetted a few CRMs prior to purchasing Lexicata and it is by far the most comprehensive in its price range. This software has become an invaluable tool in our practice and has considerably improved our lead qualification process and information gathering abilities. The ability to email forms directly to our prospects has expontentially increased our response rate.
ConsThe export features could use some work but the customer care team is extremely responsive and is always willing to listen to feature suggestions.
Susan W.
Legal Assistant
Legal Services, 1-10 employees
August 20, 2018

“New to Lexicata”

OverallI've discovered how beneficial the referring of contacts, company names, and opposing parties can really help us in our decision making.
ProsSince using Lexicata, I've found that I really like the automation and the amount of customizing I can perform within contacts, workflows, forms, and documents, etc...
ConsIf at this point there would be a con, it would be how well the contacts map and then are imported. Maybe user error but, after 3 attempts with a specific spreadsheet, the remaining 12 names (of 80) would not import.
August 20, 2018
Marko V.
Marketing Expert
March 6, 2018

“Lexicata plugin is amazing and really customizable.”

ProsEasy to install Easy to use Great CRM for law firms and for capturing data Good for analyzing collected data
March 6, 2018
Joseph S.
Owner & Trial Attorney
July 19, 2017

“Excellent Software for Intake and Lead Management”

ProsLexicata provides a simple, easy to use software to help a law firm manage contacts and leads. For anyone who uses Clio or other practice management software, Lexicata is a great platform to manage contacts and leads prior to entering them as matters into Clio. I highly recommend it.
ConsIt could use some additional functionality to generate more detailed reports with the data input to the system. However, its a young company and I believe it will continue to improve over time.
July 19, 2017
Rebecca F.
Member/Attorney
July 16, 2018

“A few quirks, but overall very good. It basically runs my practice.”

ProsEasy to keep track of where all my cases are in the process. I use Lexicata to track my entire case life, not just intake. I also really appreciate the checklists, which integrate email templates, e-signable documents, etc.
ConsThere are a few things that could use improvement. (1) The form builder tool is slow and clunky. (2) I'd really like a way to archive completed cases. (3) I want to be able to reorder tasks once I add a task list template so I can customize to-do lists for different clients. (4) It would be amazing if incoming emails from clients would be automatically captured as part of a matter (maybe with an option to delete the email from the matter if it's not relevant); right now, the conversation looks one-sided unless I copy and paste the client's response into Lexicata.
July 16, 2018
March 25, 2019

“watch your grow!”

Proswhat I like the most about Lexicate is that it helps you keep tracking of your grow as a law firm with insights of our marketing tools and the referrals we are getting from our clients. Also it has a follow up feature that is very helpful.
ConsI think i cannot use all the feutres of the software like the electronic signature because i have found other softwares that are more friendly in this sense.
March 25, 2019
September 26, 2018

“Kind of complicated”

OverallWe thought we would use it to capture more info about a person and be able to pull that into Clio as well as use it as a marketing tool. But it takes too much time so we haven't used it to it's full potential.
ProsThe initial set up help was great. And the integration with Clio very helpful.
ConsIt's a bit complicated and cumbersome to use. I pick up on apps pretty quickly but this one is a bit burdensome. And my non-techy co-workers are lost.
September 26, 2018
Brad E H.
Attorney and Counselor
Legal Services, Unspecified
July 4, 2018

“The perfect CRM solution for lawyers”

OverallCRM for lawyers
ProsThe perfect solution for onboarding, tracking, and management. It also sports a nifty electronic document signing feature where you can add documents and have them emailed to clients to be signed. This helps immensely with converting potential clients into clients.
ConsSome of the features are not intuitively laid out. It may take a minute or two to locate the add new contact button for instance.
July 4, 2018
Beth T.
Owner/Partner
July 31, 2018

“Lexicata has changed our practice. I don't know how we functioned without it for so long. ”

ProsWe like the ability to integrate with other applications and our website. We are able to email right from Lexicata. It includes document signature capabilities and the ability to fill out forms. Customer service is great.
ConsI don't know that I would change anything thus far. There is nothing that stands out to me as something I would like to see changed.
July 31, 2018
Used the software for: I used a free trial
March 27, 2018

“Tech support fee is outrageous.”

ProsI like the integration with Clio. The software is colorful and automates tedious tasks such as appointment confirmations.
ConsThe product is more of a Luxury than a necessity. The tech support fee is outrageous. This is a subscription software, tech support should be included. I get the feeling that they charge a tech support fee because lawyers find that they don't need the product and therefore want the maximum amount of money up front.

By Lexicata on May 15, 2018
Hi Anonymous Reviewer, Not sure if you are a user or not but to be clear we do not charge a "tech support fee." Tech support is of course included for free. What you might be referring to is our customization and setup package that is a one time fee when you start your account to customize and tailor the software to your needs and goals (this is very common with automation tools such as Lexicata, SalesForce or Infusionsoft). That is manual labor where your dedicated account manager essentially acts as your admin assistant and builds out your whole account for you. But we do not charge a "tech support" fee for any tech-related support issues, only for the customization part of your account. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns!
March 27, 2018
Jim H.
March 14, 2017

“Great Product!”

OverallWe used spreadsheets to track potential clients for years, which was okay for us but did nothing for our potential clients. We tested several legal intake services and Lexicata was the best by far. Not only has it made my office more responsive and productive but clients get updates and their contracts immediately via email. It truly gives them an "uber" like experience and our percentage of signups has increased dramatically. Lexicata has helped us improve processes, save time, streamline workflow, grow business, increase revenue and create a great client experience. Also, as we were figuring out the system, the customer service was excellent. I would highly recommend Lexicata if you are looking for a legal intake and CRM solution.
March 14, 2017
Lorian B.
Executive Assistant
Legal Services, 11-50 employees
July 19, 2018

“Just easy and very functional”

OverallIt works perfectly for us and even if there are a couple of hickups, we have always been able to find a way to make it work.
ProsIt does everything we need it to do when we need it to be done and is very easy to customise to what we need from the system.
ConsThere are none as far as we can see. We have had few little issues pop up but they have always been solved promptly.
July 19, 2018
Nancy F.
Legal Assistant
August 17, 2017

“I love this software and the way it helps simplify and streamline my job!”

OverallIntegration; streamlining my intake process and keeping everyone in one place.
ProsUser friendly - easy to use, easy to figure out and easy to integrate. It's set up in a logical, user-friendly format.
ConsThere really is nothing I don't like about this software. The only I wish is if it would alphabetize my location of case listings. Really there is nothing I don't like about this software..
August 17, 2017
Olivia D.
Legal Assistant-Intake
November 2, 2017

“Lexicata has greatly improved our lead tracking and the turn around on our questionnaire forms! ”

OverallLexicata has streamlined our whole intake experience!
ProsLexicata has greatly improved our lead tracking and the turn around on our questionnaire forms! I love the ease of access and the automatic reminder functions.
ConsHmmm... I wish the contact information could be updated from within the matter. However, this is a minor complaint.
Natalie G.
Managing Attorney
April 10, 2018

“love that a lead will never get lost in the shuffle. ”

Overallsee review
Prosyou can keep track of new leads and money in pipeline. I also like that it keeps me organized and that it integrates with Clio!!
ConsI like everything about it but if there was one thing i would like more of it would be on training so we could make the most of the software.
April 10, 2018
Christopher M.
December 4, 2017

“I'm a new user, and very happy with Lexicata. It's very intuitive - easy to get started. ”

ProsLexicata makes recording initial client contacts a breeze, and allows you to easily analyze the types of leads coming and and the status of those leads within your firm's workflow.
ConsLexicata can't solve every data entry and form completion problem I have, but I wouldn't expect it to.
December 4, 2017
April 5, 2019

“Case intake calls”

ProsWe use Lexicata for tracking our case intake calls and signing up potential clients.
ConsSometimes the links time out, and I'm not sure why.
April 5, 2019
Jillian P.
Executive Assistant
July 17, 2018

“Excellent Software w/Consistently Good Support”

ProsThis product is user-friendly, intuitive and has a clean interface. It offers impressive field-customization, which would serve every industry well.
ConsWe are new users and therefore have not experienced any cons yet, therefore, I offer no cons at this time.
July 17, 2018
Ben S.
Managing Partner
May 31, 2017

“Great experience and great team at Lexicata. Especially enjoyed working with Thad Jordan. ”

ProsEasy to use. I like the product and it was very easy to replace our existing intake software with Lexicata.
ConsNeeds better integration with incoming emails. Nee to be able to associate emails from client with their matter.
May 31, 2017