Archdesk Ratings

Overall
4.9/5
4.8/5

About Archdesk

Archdesk is an all-in-one software built specifically for the construction industry. Archdesk covers the workflow from A-Z, from initial client inquiry, through estimation, contracts, project management, budgeting, scheduling, labour management, asset management, costings, reporting, team collaboration till the last invoice is issued. All this in a modern and beautiful workflow accessible from any device. Learn more about Archdesk

Jakub P.
Founder and Managing Director
August 3, 2017

“Best software ever!!!”

OverallSoftware like Archdesk is the lifeblood of most organizations. It is the system of record for everything. I've worked at an organization before that didn't use it and life was miserable. It just keeps everything so organised, helps us to track almost everything within the company. Sing in and out feature saved us lot of time and money tracking our employees. Like I mentioned before, everything is run out of Archdesk. Without this CRM in place we wouldn't be able to operate. The entire business process from cold call to close and then post sale flows through Archdesk.
ProsObviously, it's impossible to find a software to meets ALL your organization needs, but what makes Archdesk great is that it's extremely customizable, and there's so many people using it, that it's always evolving and growing. It's not stagnant in any way so that even if something isn't currently offered, there's a high chance for a solution in the near future . My favorite feature is for sure the dashboards available. Great help in our company!!!
August 3, 2017
Andrew P.
Managing director
March 9, 2017

“Very professional and user friendly! ”

OverallMy company using and growing with this system! User friendly, low cost, easy to manage. We running over 50 projects small and medium size. All managing by only one project manager- big savings ! Big and quick transfer information in between office and sites. Fantastic all in one managing tools , start from clients, projects,brunches, departments,production, processing, booking,calendars, projects cost, stocks, telephones,projects schedule and many more. 30 days free trial including very professional training and setup. System built on experience. Highly recommend.
ProsVery professional and user friendly.
ConsShame I have discovered so late.
Recommendations to other buyers£0 payment up front , 30 days free trial ,free setup, free support, free updates, full access to the system functions.
March 9, 2017
Anthony J.
MD
October 30, 2017

“Something really different”

OverallOur office is not almost automated, everyone knows what they need to do as projects appear on their dashboard only when there are things to be done for that specific person.
ProsUI is very modern, something I wasn't expecting from software of this magnitude. There is tons and tons of functionality, most is very flexible and can be switched off if needed. We have put our business model in the settings and now every department of our company uses Archdesk, we move project from one stage to another and next departments get access to the project, it works perfectly. We start from enquiry, it then goes to estimation, then to accounting for deposit, then to project manager and we finish at accounting again. Very smooth.
ConsSometimes I feel like there is too much functions everywhere, you can switch most off but it might be too much at first.
October 30, 2017
Maciej B.
July 18, 2018

“I'm using this software more then year to manage several building projects.”

OverallIt is full time assistant available 24/7. This software help me plan, manage my company from any place I'm.
ProsI'm filling I have full time assistant. I can dedicate task to others. I have history of our projects. I have financial assistant. My clients very happy to see progress and know what is happened in they homes.
ConsIn my opinion mobile side of the program needs improvement. I would like also have ability to print program of the works in easier way.
Maciej B.
Company Director
July 12, 2019

“Archdesk ”

OverallIt helps me organize my company. My company looks profesional when I show it to clients how we manage it.
ProsIt helps me organize my compnay. Easy to send invoices and quotations.
ConsMobile version is needed as some of the future not work on the phone properly.
July 12, 2019
Real Estate, Unspecified
July 23, 2018

“Excellent software that gives solution to many daily problems.”

ProsCovers a lot of features and with a bit of development could become a complete solution. It is also very attractive that you can have all the information under one system.
ConsSome of the features need further development as they can be awkward to use effectively. On the plus side the development team are aware and make improvements constantly to address these issues which really is all you can ask for.
July 23, 2018
Kat P.
Account Manager
Construction, 51-200 employees

“Archdesk review”

ProsBetter internal and external communication, budgeting, accounting, and finance control. User-friendly software which Increased our productivity.
ConsIt's difficult to indentify ways in which Archdesk can improve.
Tom J.
Finance Manager
July 18, 2018

“reliable, efficient, eye catching”

Prosit can be adjusted to company's requirements. individual requests are welcome. That increases the functionality and speed of work
ConsOccasionally it slows down, but I am not sure the reason behind is the actual software or internet connection quality (e.g. wi-fi) or computer at work or any combination of above.
Joseph N.
Biotechnology, 11-50 employees

“Above and beyond”

OverallWe had a problem with managing our project and keeping track of financials. This system was literally the exact thing we needed. Love the customizable processes.
ProsCustomizable processes Cloud based Lots of reports FREE IMPLEMENTATION
ConsA lot of functionalities that we don't need right now.
Michael J.
Operations Manager
July 4, 2019

“my review.”

OverallIm quite enjoying it. And the more I use it the easier it gets.
ProsEasy to pick up how to use. Using every day now good to keep on top of things . well organised.
ConsHow to move items at 1st. somethings are hard to edit.
July 4, 2019
Gail C.
July 6, 2019

“Review of Archdesk”

ProsHolds lots of information, ad if used properly can be a very useful tool following further training
ConsTakes a while to get used to from Microsoft If no internet connection, difficult to access
July 6, 2019
Rafael N.
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
March 2, 2017

“Archdesk it's a great Software great for my Business! ”

OverallWe have always had problems with our projects. We were looking for affordable solutions for years trying many different options. None of them worked. Finally, we have found Archdesk in Google. The first month for free gave us a chance to review the software and we had a chance to try their fantastic support! Well after the probiationary period we decided to buy subscriptions for all our employees. We as the entire company highly recommend archdesk as the great feature for developing your business further!
ProsNavigation, Mobile tool , Calls recording , mail manager
March 2, 2017
Computer Hardware, Unspecified
November 8, 2017

“Good software, good price, great developers”

ProsSimple to use, the development team are easily contactable and always reply to your queries. I even find them willing to add to the software!
ConsThe gantt chart project plans are in their infancy and as such not nearly as comprehensive as programs such as MS Project.
November 8, 2017
Jake J.
Construction, 1-10 employees
August 12, 2018

“JJD”

OverallExcellent product and even better customer service
ProsThe procedure from enquiry to completion automation is an organised time saver
ConsThe Gantt chart I find difficult to use but I have been used to other Gantt facilities
August 12, 2018
Michal C.
March 8, 2017

“Very professional solution!”

OverallAfter trying our Archdesk, we simply could not return to working without it. It's one of those things that you don't really expect you need until you try it. And when you do try it, there's no going back. Managing our projects is now incredibly easy and our company functions with much greater efficiency than ever before. We wholeheartedly recommend Archdesk to everyone!
March 8, 2017