simPRO Software Ratings

Overall

About simPRO Software

simPRO is a powerful field service management software solution created by trade contractors, for trade contractors. If you¿re struggling with quoting jobs, managing multi-stage projects, managing inventory, connecting the office to the field, or any other areas of your workflow, simPRO provides a streamlined platform to address your pressing challenges all while helping you increase productivity and profits. More than 120,000 field service professionals trust simPRO for workflow management. Learn more about simPRO Software

Joel A.
Operations Manager
October 10, 2019

“simPRO works well for our us”

OverallThe software has really improved the overall functionality of our business as a whole. There are flaws in the simPRO Enterprise software... but I would still say that it is the best software for our business, that I could see. We tried many other software packages... and none of them had as many features and worked as well with our workflow.
ProsThe workflow in simPRO is quite comprehensive and yet logical. We love the ability to turn a lead into a quote... then track it into a job, and to an invoice and payment. The fact that our staff can login to the software anywhere in the world makes working on the road so easy. Quoting in simPRO can be easy and straightforward when the software is set up properly. The simPRO Mobile App is logical and easy for our technicians to add time and materials to in the field. The ability to easily add photos and attachments to the job is a nice feature. Also, tracking asset information and test readings is another great feature. Invoicing is logical and fairly easy. Taking payments and giving credit memos is also very easy to do. Inventory management, purchase orders, vendor receipts and vendor invoices are all handled quite well. We struggle keeping up with our vendor receipts, but we like the workflow. We also like the project management aspect of the software.
ConsLearning the software was hard for a lot of our employees. Although the software is logical, it's not always straightforward to do certain tasks. Because simPRO is such a global software, certain features do not always translate to Canadian business practice. We find the inventory management part of the software to be a little overwhelming.... and adding/removing parts on work orders can be hard.

By simPRO Software on October 14, 2019
Hi Joel, thanks for your review! We're happy to hear that simPRO has helped your business in so many areas of your workflow. If you ever run into any issues or need help with any simPRO features, visit the simPRO Helpdesk (https://helpdesk.simprogroup.com/) to contact Customer Support or to access our Help Guide resources. Best, Team simPRO
Timothy O.
General Manager
October 9, 2019

“Comprehensive Solution ”

OverallImplementing simPRO is one of the more significant reasons for our growth over the past five years. Having visibility into job costing throughout the project rather than just when the project is finished, has allowed us to spot and react to project issues earlier. The ability to view a project from start to finish, including all job purchases, labor entries as well as customer invoices and the status of payments, has liberated management to concentrate on more strategic issues to drive growth and improve overall.
ProsI like that we can track a job/project through the entire process starting with Lead Generation to creating an Estimate and then converting the estimate into a Job/Project all the way through to the final invoice. All stages of the project life cycle can be tracked and job-costing is a breeze because all job Purchase Orders, technician time sheets, etc. are visible. The inventory management capabilities are a significant improvement over our previous methods. Having all of our vendor's products entered into the Catalog with visibility into our current on-hand inventory makes things more efficient during the estimating process and provides means of controlling how and when materials are assigned to jobs.
ConsThe user interface can be improved a little to make accessing information a bit more intuitive. It is not difficult by any measure, but I would like to see more flexibility and drag-and-drop capabilities - especially with the estimating portion.

By simPRO Software on October 10, 2019
Hi Tim, thanks for your review! We're happy to hear that simPRO has contributed to your business growth. If you run into any issues or need any help with simPRO features, reach out to our Customer Support team or visit the simPRO Help Guide: https://helpguide.simprogroup.com. Best, Team simPRO
October 9, 2019
Nichole S.
Business Manager
October 4, 2019

“Worth every penny!”

OverallOur workflow is much more efficient and all users can easily see the information they need to do their jobs. The implementation/set-up was essential in getting us up and running quickly and without the frustrations that can come with learning anything new. Our Implementation Consultant has been fantastic! I have been in contact multiple times with the Help Desk/Software Support and they are great too!
ProsRather than a cookie cutter software, we were able to build simPRO specifically for OUR company's needs. It is saving us more time than I ever imagined! It is user friendly from both the administration and technician standpoint. My technicians are actually excited about using simPRO because it is straightforward and efficient.
ConsIt has taken time to get it up and running just the way we want it, but that would be the case with any software.

By simPRO Software on October 10, 2019
Hi Nichole, thank you for taking the time to review simPRO! We're glad to hear that your technicians have had a positive experience with our software. If you ever need help with any simPRO features, be sure to visit the simPRO Helpdesk (https://helpdesk.simprogroup.com/) to contact Customer Support or to access our Help Guide resources. Best, Team simPRO
October 4, 2019
John S.
September 30, 2019

“SimPro Suite is a CRM that Provides a Great Software and Excellent Supprt”

OverallAll clients and leads are easily entered. The site locations are very important since we may deal with a Property Management firm, that has several sites. Each site a specific entity, ie., LLC or related corporate entity. Sites have different Property Managers, Building Supers and in many cases different Purchasing Managers and Account managers.
ProsOur company, Tesco Fire Services, Inc., has been using SimPro for several years. As a sales and marketing manager, I used SimPro as a tool for leads, prospects and eventually clients. It worked fine for me. Implementation Consultant with SimPro visited our office a few weeks ago and introduced me to so much more SimPro has to offer. She showed me all I was missing and how to make SimPro more effective from a sales standpoint. Also, how SimPro enhances our quoting, service calls, billing, invoicing and most of all customer service. She is a first class professional. Her knowledge of SimPro is solid and her enthusiasm is infectious. She combines knowledge with humor. Especially for someone like me that is not a technological person to begin with. Thanks to her and team SimPro is making our lives easier, cost efficient and dependable.
ConsI could lie and make something up, but that would be counterproductive. I like SimPro the way it is.

By simPRO Software on October 3, 2019
Hi John, thank you for your glowing review of simPRO! We are thrilled to hear that simPRO has been helpful for you over the years. We are also happy to hear your praise for our Implementation Consultant. If you ever need help with any simPRO features, be sure to visit the simPRO Helpdesk (https://helpdesk.simprogroup.com/) to contact Customer Support or to access our Help Guide resources. Best, Team simPRO
Tyler B.
COO
Security and Investigations, 51-200 employees

“Great Product for SMB”

OverallIt is pretty good. The support improved with the transition from Australia to local US support. Things have sort of gone backward since rep left though and now the support isn't the same and I really believe that a lot of it has to do with the fact that rep had done so many implementations that he knew the different ways to skin the cat to achieve implementation objectives.
ProsEase of use, functionality, easy to scale up and down with the software.
ConsI hate the fact that I cannot remove the ability by security group to download whatever is on the screen. This is a huge data info/sec problem. For a business product I should have the ability to limit employee's ability to download a CSV file from any screen effectively handing out my pipeline, customer list, etc to whomever they want. There should be some control for this and this is almost to the point where the product is unusable because of security requirements we have from our own customers.

By simPRO Software on September 16, 2019
Hi Tyler, thanks for your feedback! We have contacted our US Customer Success team about your concern, and someone will be in contact with you to work through this. If there is anything else you need, please visit the simPRO Helpdesk (https://helpdesk.simprogroup.com/) to speak with Customer Support via phone or chats, or to access the Help Guide resources. Best, Team simPRO
Nicola D.
Construction, 1-10 employees
September 12, 2019

“Right From the Beginning!”

OverallAs I said above, we were one of the first Canadian users - and simPRO did not yet have it's US presence. They were so accommodating - they would come in to work early and catch us at the end of our days. Even with the time difference, they did everything in their power to make our implementation go smoothly. And immediately after we went live, they were attentive to our change requests.
ProssimPRO Enterprise is functional! And improving all the time. It's quick to load and easy to navigate. Now, this may be because we were one of the first to use it in Canada, but the level of customer service and attention to the users requests throughout our set up and subsequent upgrades has been amazing.
ConsI would say, it has a learning curve - but if your implementation team are on the ball - you'll be ok!

By simPRO Software on September 13, 2019
Hello Nicola! Thanks for your review. We're so glad to hear that our Implementation Consultants were able to get your business up and running smoothly on simPRO. If you ever need additional help in simPRO, reach out to our Customer Support team or visit the simPRO Help Guide: https://helpguide.simprogroup.com. Best, Team simPRO
Wesley B.
Technical Lead
September 5, 2019

“This system works perfect for our business”

Overall1 - Sales Guy : I'm super happy that rep came out to help me sell this software to the owners of my company. We had an awesome chat and he supported me time and time again. We did face difficulties in some parts of the implementation, but rep did an awesome job of feidling my questions and providing answers. 2 - Onsite Phase 1: We feel entirely honored that we had the opportunity to be brought into this system with our on-site trainer. He has been with simPRO for quite some time and has a lot of great experience. The solutions he delivered to us in our routine were exactly what we needed to progress. 3 - Support: Everyone on my team loves the fact that we can call and bug someone about this software and we are welcomed to do so. The support staff are happy to answer questions, they make me feel like they are literally on my team whenever I have questions. We both look our current system and find the exact solution to whatever issue I have had.
ProsI am able to customize and report on about pretty much everything I could possibly desire. We are all very happy with the way this system handles assets, we will be able to move our entire previous work history into these notes as it pertains to site location. We don't really care who owns the property. Our service life is about 10 years, it is very normal that owners change. This system organizes information perfectly to suite our needs.
ConsWe had a very unique QuickBooks system that had many quirks. I am a troubleshooter by heart and couldn't rest until we discovered a way to take the info kept in QuickBooks and bring it to simPRO. Ultimately, this was discovered to be double duty and not worth the effort. In the defense of simPRO - they did advise me that this was the case. I was very stubborn. Looking back on that experience it definitely went as well as it possibly could considering how much I was 'addicted' to that information. It did turn out that the route of not importing that work history, due to its complexity, was the right decision.

By simPRO Software on September 13, 2019
Hi Wesley, Thank you for your feedback! We're happy to hear that simPRO is suiting your business needs. If you need any additional assistance, feel free to reach out to our Customer Support team. Best, Team simPRO
Carl V.
Managing Director
January 11, 2018

“The best software I ever got, been using a year and has transformed my business.”

ProsI have tried all of them and this is truly cloud based, it keep all my suppliers, customers, employees and subcontractors details in one place and tracks all reminders like contracts and certificates and suppliers insurances and training need. The quoting system is the best we have used and it produces great looking quotes very easily. Once you have secured a project costing a job from labour to materials and subcontractors is effortless. We use it for jobs from £75 to £5m and everyone in our business loves it. It give you complete visibility on profit and costs. We also use it to create all purchase orders, subcontract orders and everyone in the business does there time sheet on it, my payroll now takes 60 minutes as opposed most of the day. We have saved more than the cost of this software in admin costs alone, the pricing model is great as you can kick off for just £70 per month. We all invoice and raise progress applications on it and do all our debt collection. We also manage our vehicle fleet, plant and have clients who log in to give us work and also monitor their assets we maintain. It has a task feature which is average and we don't use it for project management as there are much better free online soltuions for Gantt charts etc. It is very powerful and so will seem daunting for smaller companies And technophobes, but in reality I taught my 10 year old to use it in 5 mins. I used Trimble before this.
ConsWord processing could be slicker but there is an easy Work around. Rest of bugs they have resolved, it gets constant updates and upgrades.

By simPRO Software on May 2, 2018
Hi Carl, wow! Thank you so much for your detailed feedback. We¿re so happy to see just how much our business has helped you, and how satisfied you are with our service. With regards to your comments on Word processing, feel free to contact our support team on 0800 622 6376 if you require assistance, otherwise, please don¿t hesitate to head over to our Ideas Portal (which can be found at http://helpguide.simprogroup.com/Content/simPRO-Ideas-Portal-Guidelines.htm) to put your suggestions in about how we could improve! From, Team simPRO.
Robert S.
October 10, 2019

“SimPRO and ProSec Integration”

OverallSimPRO is a great tool to use for the type of business we operate. It helps us manage material and labor costs very effectively. Once you are properly trained and understand how the system works, preparing quotes is quick and the documents are professional looking.
ProsJob costing is an important concern for us and SimPRO does an excellent job of tracking job costs. We are hoping for continual development in the ease of use for tracking labor and time on the job, but overall, SimPRO does a great job of job cost management.
ConsSeems clunky and non-intuitive at first and training from SimPRO after the initial roll out is not complimentary and quite costly. Also, there are some features that I wish could be improved, such as contract / agreement integration and a more intuitive way to find / locate jobs on the fly using the mobile app. I am looking forward to the rollout of the new SimPRO Mobile app, which may address the later concern.
Carl U.
Vice President, Sales & Marketing
Consumer Electronics, 11-50 employees

“Growth, Development & ”

OverallBring CRM, quote management, inventory, service & billing has been a benefit that cannot be overstated! We've grown with the SimPro product & the team has been so receptive to our needs. Bringing customer service to the US has reduced the wait time & ability to address issues by 90% (not to mention the familiarity of speaking the same language)!
ProsSimPro has helped our bottom line grow & grow & brings many departments into 1 platform!
ConsItems like customer contacts & customer setup require multiple data entries. Quote forms needs higher level of editing to produce a pleasing, eye-catching aesthetic presentation form.

By simPRO Software on September 13, 2019
Hi Carl, thanks for taking the time to review simPRO! We appreciate your feedback. Feel free to submit your ideas in regards to custom Quotes to the Ideas Portal (go to "Help > "Suggest an Idea" in your simPRO build). Our dedicated product development team uses customer suggestions to regularly enhance simPRO features. Best, Team simPRO
John S.
11-50 employees
April 6, 2018

“SimPro has made my life much easier in securing new business. Everything I require is right there.”

OverallIncreased sales. Better organizing of prospects, jobs and client needs.
ProsThe system is very user friendly. I am able to log in all my prospects and keep an accurate record of all contacts, calls made emails sent and received. Attachments for all documents at your fingertips. Since many of my prospects have multiple sites, I can list each site with on-premises contacts for our scheduling and operations department. Nothing falls through the cracks. The training and assistance from the SimPro Staff is magnificent. SimPro professionals are outstanding. They conducted the training and made certain our team was comfortable with SimPro before leaving. For those of us who have basic technological skills, the help I received from SimPro is amazing. This is the type of staff who connects with me just to, "say hello and how are things going?" This is not too common in today's business environment. Clients are thrilled that during a meeting I can pull up Simpro and provide answers to all their questions. I recommend SimPro to anyone who is looking for a user friendly CRM that works.
ConsI had to keep remembering to hit the save button following data input. Also, I had a bad habit of hitting the back key instead of cancel. Once I got over these it was smooth sailing.

By simPRO Software on October 30, 2018
Hi there John, we are so glad to hear that simPRO has made such an impact on your and your business. If you have any suggestions on how we can improve, please head on over to our Ideas Portal (http://helpguide.simprogroup.com/Content/simPRO-Ideas-Portal-Guidelines.htm) to send us your advice. From, Team simPRO.
April 6, 2018
Dan S.
Retail, 11-50 employees
September 6, 2019

“Excellent software to run our business!”

OverallThis is a great software that we will be using for a long time!
ProsCustomer support is always available when we need them and extremely easy to work with. SimPro software has extensive features to grow with our business. It is an all-in-one solution for us and eliminated the need for complex integrations.
ConsSetup took some time and implementing required a lot of tweaks to the setup. But, with the amount of features we are utilizing it was to be expected. It also really helped to have a Simpro implementation specialist onsite during the process. Much better than trying to do it remotely like we have with previous software.

By simPRO Software on September 13, 2019
Hello Dan! Thank you for your feedback! It's great to hear that both our Customer Support and our software features have been helpful for your business. If you ever need additional guidance in simPRO, be sure to visit the simPRO Help Guide: https://helpguide.simprogroup.com
Christian B.
October 8, 2019

“Good software for Service based Trades”

OverallI had used it briefly, then went another route due to some "must haves" I had with the mobile app. The mobile app has since come a long way and appears to have become much more usable for field techs.
ProsWith my employees being in the field and primarily using the mobile, it's nice to have a "mobile only" license for them. Other companies require everyone to have a full license which, in my opinion, is a waste since they won't use 10% of what that entails
ConsMandatory on-site setup and no ability to have a trial instance

By simPRO Software on October 10, 2019
Hi Christian, thank you for your feedback. It's great to hear that your company is benefiting from simPRO's mobile capabilities! If you ever need help with any simPRO features, be sure to visit the simPRO Helpdesk (https://helpdesk.simprogroup.com/) to contact Customer Support or to access our Help Guide resources. Best, Team simPRO
October 8, 2019
Jarey S.
Telecommunications, 1-10 employees
June 7, 2019

“Streamlining our process”

OverallI can leave town and still keep an eye on jobs, billing and progress. I can approve jobs, make modifications by just logging in from anywhere. The time it takes to do a task of my staff and myself has been reduced tremendously. Finding a client file vs just looking it up in simPRO is huge time saver!
ProsSaving of Staff time, less paperwork, easier to find info on clients quickly. Also the log of every event from who created a job, to notes from a phone call. Makes it easy to look at timeline.
ConsNot being able to share attatchments within software from office to field level without going outside of software. Not being able to modify inventory on completed invoice. Trainers were great, but they were not familiar with my industry.

By simPRO Software on June 20, 2019
Hi Jarey, thank you for taking the time to review simPRO! We're glad to hear that simPRO is helping you save time in your daily operations. If you need any additional help with attachments, invoicing, or other simPRO features, please refer to the simPRO helpdesk: https://helpdesk.simprogroup.com.
June 7, 2019
Cheryl B.
CFO
October 10, 2019

“Simpro has 98% of what you need!”

OverallAlmost excellent
ProsThis software gives a clear path from quote, convert to a job, dispatchers schedule, workers go and type job details, arrival and departure times into the phone app, and those jobs are converted to bills, and simpro records payements. The reports section is extensive and provides much information. We use reports that show company stats, efficiency, billable vs. non - billable time, and so much more!
ConsThere is a section where new ideas for needed options are written by users and 'voted upon.' It took simpro two years to implement a true productivity report, so if you have specific needs they may rate them low and take a long time to create what is requested.

By simPRO Software on October 14, 2019
Hi Cheryl, thank you for taking the time to review simPRO. We're glad to hear that you've had a positive experience with our software! In regards to product updates, we take suggestions from our customers seriously, and we have a full team dedicated to reviewing and developing these ideas. We encourage customers to "upvote" ideas so that we can prioritize needs for our customer base. So far this year, we have implemented more than 100 ideas based on customer feedback. Your suggestions and feedback are important to us. Best, Team simPRO
Andrew M.

“Great solution!”

OverallOur experience has been great. We have been using it for about 6 months tho we have had it over a year. Still learning different things we need to do to get it set up. I wish it was easier to get going out of the gate.
ProsBid creation. It is great to be able to pull a part from our catalog and then have a time associated to it and not need to calculate it.
ConsThere are some ease of use issue complaints I have gotten from our team. But once you get a hang of it, it is great. Just a bit of a learning curve from what they are used to.

By simPRO Software on October 14, 2019
Hi Andrew, thanks for your feedback! We're glad to hear that you've had a positive experience with simPRO. If you ever run into any issues or need help with any simPRO features, visit the simPRO Helpdesk (https://helpdesk.simprogroup.com/) to contact Customer Support or to access our Help Guide resources. Best, Team simPRO
MIke H.

“total solution”

OverallFrom the first day we got introduced to simpro, we found extreme value in it. From job taking, quotes, scheduling, accounting integration, inventory tracking and more, it has met our needs to be a near total paperless company. with eforms, our employees never lose information on inspections or installations. With connect, full access in the palm of their hands.
Prosthe fact that is a online system, who cares if the computer crash's!!! we had a major fire in our city in 2016 and we had to run mobile, 1 laptop and a cellphone and we were back up and running!
ConsOnly con I have is that it is not available in Canadian dollars, have to pay more with exchange.

By simPRO Software on October 3, 2019
Hello Mike, thank you for your feedback. We're glad to hear that you have had a positive experience with simPRO. If you ever need help with simPRO features in the future, be sure to visit the simPRO Helpdesk (https://helpdesk.simprogroup.com/) to contact Customer Support or to access our Help Guide resources. Best, Team simPRO
Justin S.
March 15, 2018

“Great experience overall! Amazing staff, especially training and support team!”

ProsUnlike a lot of other job management software we looked at, simPRO offers in-person training and live US support. The software itself is robust and offers plenty of functionality for our painting business, but it really comes down to the training and continued support. We looked at some cheaper options, and although training was an additional expense, it was worth every penny. Without the training, we would have been lost and unable to use the software. The trainers are great and keep training light and are knowledgeable business consultants. Highly recommend!!!
ConsThe user interface and dashboard are a bit dated, but I know the development team is working on updating in the future. Other than that, no complaints! SimPRO runs our whole painting business operations and workflows.

By simPRO Software on April 18, 2018
Hi Justin, thank you for your review. We¿re always happy to see businesses take advantage of our training and support, and even happier when it leaves them feeling confident and satisfied. If you¿ve got any suggestions for further development and improvement of our product, please don¿t hesitate to head over to our Ideas Portal (which can be found at: http://helpguide.simprogroup.com/Content/Welcome.htm). As always, we appreciate the feedback! From, Team simPRO
March 15, 2018
11-50 employees
January 11, 2018

“Fantastic, business has been able to grow with zero additional admin cost.”

OverallToo many benefits to outline. it has helped us streamline our business and really push forward. I cant recommend simPRO enough. Now that more features are being developed it is getting stronger and stronger,
ProsThe system is user-friendly and very easy to navigate. They have a great support team that are always available. An open API has allowed us to link the system with other software like Xero, Ground Plan and especially Allsaved Mobile.
ConsThe schedule needs work.

By simPRO Software on May 2, 2018
Hi there, thank you for your kind words. We are glad to hear that our service is helping you to improve your business, and glad to hear that you are satisfied with our solutions! With regards to your suggestions for improvement, please do not hesitate to head over to our Ideas Portal (which can be found at http://helpguide.simprogroup.com/Content/simPRO-Ideas-Portal-Guidelines.htm) to lodge your suggestions! We really value our customer¿s ideas and contributions. From, Team simPRO
Michael S.
Construction Manager
October 21, 2018

“Great productivity tool for dispatch and tracking”

ProsOur company was growing and we began looking for software to track and manage our field technicians. We tried out many different softwares on the market. As soon as we tried SimPro we knew it was the software for us. We've been using this software since 2015 and it has streamlined our scheduling, dispatch, and invoicing. Additionally, it allows live tracking of technicians. After technician completes the job, there is no paperwork to deal with and all the information is synced to our office immediately.
ConsWhile SimPro has a great staff and video tutorials that will help train you, it is a robust software and has many features that will take some time to learn.
October 21, 2018
Nicole P.
Machinery, 11-50 employees
September 13, 2019

“So many uses”

ProsI love being able to integrate all the processes, from my technicians time, to purchase orders, to inventory tracking, and customer asset management. Simpro offers a robust system, with more features than we will probably ever be able to use.
ConsAs our company has grown, we have had to add several users, causing what was a reasonable price to be quite expensive now. Technicians and sales app doesn't always cooperate especially in areas of poor cell service.

By simPRO Software on September 24, 2019
Hi Nicole! Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that you have been able to integrate your processes with simPRO. In regards to issues with cell service, our updates to simPRO Mobile allow you to work offline and then sync your information once your connection is re-established. If you continue to have issues or if there is anything else we can assist with, please reach out to simPRO Customer Support via online chats or phone. Best, Team simPRO
September 13, 2019
Lesley D.
Director of Business Development

“simPRO review”

ProsLayout is easy to use. Able to customize invoices, etc. Tracks inventory.
ConsPurchased the software and then almost immediately needed to upgrade to get the features we'd like.

By simPRO Software on September 13, 2019
Hello Lesley, thank you for your feedback! If you ever need additional assistance, reach out to our Customer Support team or visit the simPRO Help Guide: https://helpguide.simprogroup.com. Best, Team simPRO
richard c.
Director, CA
January 11, 2018

“Transformational. Easily the most impressive application I've come across in recent years. ”

OverallI am actively recommending simPro across my newtork of trusted partners.
ProsThe coherent integration of capabilities ' functionality across the full E2E process, from: initial customer contact; through estimating; execution (delivery); invoicing; seamless integration with Xero. Optimises workflow ' scheduling; reduces cost; reduces risk (audit trail; H'S); removes paper; removes duplication; increases transparency across the business; improves return on all assets ' resources (inventory; vehicles; skilled technicians). Love that it enables a large 'estate' of technical (installed) assets / equipment (v high value) to be managed, and scheduled for an ongoing programme of maintenance - is a huge value add for a technical service contractor to be able to offer this to an 'end-customer', who often has no means of effectively managing own asset register / 'estate'. Powerful MI to model, refine ' improve profitability job by job; by line of business.

By simPRO Software on May 2, 2018
Hi there Richard, thank you so much for the kind feedback. It is great to hear that we are providing you with a service that is beneficial to your business and your staff! It¿s also great to hear that you are referring our service to your network. From, Team simPRO
Jaron R.
Safety Officer
April 5, 2018

“SimPro has greatly improved our invoicing and estimating capabilities. ”

ProsIf there is one thing, to say, I like most about SimPro, it would have to be the ability to quote, create a scheduled job, and invoice that Job all in a matter of minutes compared to hand typing everything over and over again, or losing track of time. It's just simple.
ConsThere are minor things about SimPro that could use work, but overall there is nothing I can say I like least about the software.

By simPRO Software on October 21, 2018
Hello Jaron, we¿re glad to hear our product has helped you to speed up your general admin time! We noticed that you referenced a few minor opportunities for improvement; any ideas or suggestions that you have are more than welcome to be contributed through our Ideas Portal (http://helpguide.simprogroup.com/Content/simPRO-Ideas-Portal-Guidelines.htm). We invite you to head on over there when you can and input some of your advice.
April 5, 2018
Sergi P.
March 2, 2018

“Best project/working orders software”

ProsSimPRO takes care of everything on the day to day of any project-oriented or and working order/repairs cycle.
ConsNot super easy to use but they have a good training team. There are a lot of functionality that you will need to know. A good training process is a must.

By simPRO Software on April 18, 2018
Hello Sergi, thanks for the 5 stars! We¿re glad to hear you¿re taking advantage of our training and support that we offer with regards to learning how the program works with your business. We know it can seem a bit overwhelming, so if you have any new questions or concerns, please don¿t hesitate to contact our customer support team who will help you further. From, Team simPRO.
March 2, 2018
Steve B.
March 13, 2019

“Good software but very unflexible ”

OverallInitial sales presentation was very good, .... the training was in depth and again good. But once we had finished the training and trying to set up the system ourselves the software is far far too complex and producing the results we want seems impossible. We genuinely feel we have been sold the software and left with it. Would i recommend this product absolutely not. Advice to any potential new customers, see exactly what you want the software to do and how it will work/look. Don't take the salesmans word it will do it. Trust me, it probably won't
ProsThe software has the potential to be very good but ....
Cons... the forms are utterly inflexible and customer support is absolutely terrible. Communication from my so called account manager is non existent even though i have spoken to him and he knows we are having issues. I really am utterly disappointing in this product and the company. We have invested thousands of pounds and countless hours trying to set up the system, as they promise so much, but in reality they have delivered very little, and certainly for us, an unusable system. Even after we told SimPro we are considering cancelling our monthly contract we still didn't hear from our account manager or anyone else. Is this what they call customer care ?? .... or maybe its customer don't care.
March 13, 2019
Guy E.
Sales manager
January 11, 2018

“A perfect job costing and project management system for trades and the construction industry”

OverallSimPro is a large feature-packed system, so the learning curve is quite steep - to SimPro's credit they have a very well designed extensive training process, which covered everything.
ProsThe project costings, scheduling and industry-specific features such as, CIS, supplier catalogs and asset management - makes it the ideal software for SMEs in this space. It's also the most comprehensive job costings app for Xero and QBO.

By simPRO Software on May 2, 2018
Hello Guy, thanks for your kind words, we¿re glad to hear that our features make us a useful and powerful tool for service businesses. As always, our support are there to help you with any issues in learning and training, and are happy to lead you in the right direction to ensure you are getting the most out of our service. From, Team simPRO
Lori M.
Public Safety, 11-50 employees
January 4, 2019

“Best overall Service/Project Software on the Market”

OverallIt has saved us money overall by bringing all employees into the same software program eliminating unnecessary phone calls and conversations internally to determine job status, order status, etc. Customer service is amazing from the training, hand holding during implementation and customer support after the sale. simPRO believes in relationships with their clients. They don't sell you then disappear.
ProssimPRO allowed us to bring all of our employees together into one software package from lead to quote to job management to invoicing and receiving payments. It even tracks field personnel time. This allowed us to cancel several other software programs that we were using and got everybody on the same page saving time which saves money.
ConsIt takes some time to learn all the nuances of the program to become fluent in "simPROese".

By simPRO Software on January 10, 2019
Hi there Lori. Great to hear feedback from you, and to hear that you, and your business, are happy with the service that we provide. As always, if you require ongoing support with simPRO¿s solutions, we encourage you to contact your local Support Team to voice your feedback so we can assist. For our contact details, follow this link and scroll to the bottom of the page for our contact information across the globe: http://helpguide.simprogroup.com/Content/Welcome.htm From Team simPRO
January 4, 2019
Frank B.
March 28, 2018

“Excellent software and customer support”

ProsHow much money it saves me. The level of efficiency and production I have because of simPRO is remarkable. The software is used be everyone in my office.
ConsI was looking for a complete software solution for a while before I found simPRO. The only con is that they didn't come to the US sooner.

By simPRO Software on April 18, 2018
Hi there Frank, wow! Thanks so much for your kind words. We appreciate any and all comments from customers, it just makes it that much more special when they're from someone who is happy and satisfied with our service. From, Team simPRO.
March 28, 2018
Andrew E.
Director of Engineering
Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees
September 26, 2019

“Great Potentiel”

ProsThe ability to track service work as well as quote and track costs on construction projects.
ConsThe Connect app on the phones is difficult to use and the Mobile App does not have enough functionality.

By simPRO Software on September 30, 2019
Hi Andrew, thanks for your feedback. It's great to hear that simPRO has helped you with tracking service work, tracking costs, and quoting. Feel free to submit your ideas in regards to our mobile app functionality to the Ideas Portal (go to "Help > "Suggest an Idea" in your simPRO build). Our dedicated product development team uses customer suggestions to regularly enhance simPRO features. Best, Team simPRO
September 26, 2019
Frank B.

“simPRO makes money”

OverallGreat team and great support
ProsMy profit margins have significantly increased since implementation. The software is easy to use, intuitive and provides a universal platform for all employees to work from.
ConsThere is nothing I am not satisfied with

By simPRO Software on September 13, 2019
Hi Frank, thank you for your fantastic review! We're happy to hear that simPRO has been a success for your business.
Priya B.
IT/Admin Support
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 employees
August 17, 2018

“Streamlined CRM/Fleet Management”

OverallSimPro is a vast improvement over our previous legacy software. The support and training at the start was helpful in lessening the chaos that comes with making such a huge transition. It is perfect for certain service industries, such as electricians, general contractors, etc.
ProsEase of finding available appointments.
ConsInability to add important notes to contact record

By simPRO Software on October 30, 2018
Hi there Priya! We are so excited to hear that you are so happy with our product. Regarding your suggestion for improvements we¿d like to direct you to submit it through the simPRO Ideas Portal, which can be found here: http://helpguide.simprogroup.com/Content/simPRO-Ideas-Portal-Guidelines.htm If you have any other concerns or issues with your product please do not hesitate to contact us. Have a great day! From, Team simPRO.
August 17, 2018
Shawn C.
Service Manager
Construction, 51-200 employees
September 19, 2019

“Excellent Product!”

ProsEase of use, overall a great product. Good support, smooth implementation.
ConsLike any product, the implementation was a huge task, but overall things went smoothly

By simPRO Software on September 20, 2019
Hi Shawn, thanks for your feedback! We're glad to hear that implementation went smoothly and that you've had an overall good experience with simPRO. If you ever need help with simPRO features, be sure to visit the simPRO Helpdesk (https://helpdesk.simprogroup.com/) to contact Customer Support or to access our Help Guide resources. Best, Team simPRO
September 19, 2019
Christopher C.
Principal
September 15, 2019

“Simpro Review ”

OverallOur overall experience has been good. The Simpro team provided good start up training, follow up and customer support.
ProsThe best part of the Simpro software is it's ability to cover every stage of a project from the very first call or email to the final billing/payment and every step in between.
ConsThe least favorite part of Simpro is the amount of time for learning, setting up and getting to a position where it will start to expedite the overall process. With so little time free time in the day it's proven difficult to allocate the dedicated person and or time.

By simPRO Software on September 16, 2019
Hi Christoper! Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that simPRO has helped with every stage of your projects. If there is anything else you need, be sure to visit the simPRO Helpdesk (https://helpdesk.simprogroup.com/) to contact Customer Support via phone or chats or to access our Help Guide resources. Best, Team simPRO
September 15, 2019
Helen P.

“simPRO Enterprise Review”

ProsThe ability to access it from anywhere with an internet/data connection.
ConsI use the desktop version so nothing so far.

By simPRO Software on September 13, 2019
Hi Helen, thanks for your feedback! If you ever need additional help in simPRO, reach out to our Customer Support team or visit the simPRO Help Guide: https://helpguide.simprogroup.com. Best, Team simPRO
Pauline M.
Administration
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 employees
July 24, 2017

“This product is transparent and very easy to use, so much support is available.”

OverallBeing able to record, trace and update all invoices, stock movements and payments etc
ProsEvery thing is traceable, if you make a mistake you can easily fix it, being able to import and export information via csv files is time saving, it is a great compliment to Xero software
ConsI would like to be able to go back a screen by pressing the back arrow. It would be good to be able to copy & paste jobs and cost centres when scheduling staff timesheets
July 24, 2017
Phillip C.
Sales and Account Manager

“Amazing software”

ProsCreates a great communication tool and helps bring clarity throughout the whole company
ConsAlot of data to enter before you can use it, but that only makes sense. Worth it once you do all the work!

By simPRO Software on September 13, 2019
Hi Phillip! Thanks for taking the time to review simPRO. We appreciate your feedback! If you ever need additional help with simPRO features, reach out to our Customer Support team or visit the simPRO Help Guide: https://helpguide.simprogroup.com
Erik N.
April 5, 2019

“Awesome ”

OverallThe best all in one software for tracking time and invoicing
ProsThe ability to schedule recurring jobs The attachments of assets
ConsI liked everything in the software I Would like recurring po sent to vendor for parts for the recurring jobs

By simPRO Software on June 20, 2019
Hi Erik, thank you for your fantastic feedback, it's great to hear that are getting great results from simPRO! In regards to recurring POs, we recommend speaking with your local support team to find out how other simPRO clients are handling recurring PO's. You can find the details on the simPRO helpdesk - https://helpdesk.simprogroup.com/. simPRO's functionality is always growing and our clients play a major role in guiding the direction of our product development. Please share your idea in the Ideas Portal (go to "Help > Suggest and Idea" menu option in your simPRO solution) and vote on the ideas already submitted by other members of the community. We take suggestions seriously, and we have a dedicated development team monitoring and using these ideas to enhance the solution. Many thanks from Team simPRO!
April 5, 2019
Pascale O.
Business Development
April 9, 2018

“Simplified work flow.”

ProsI like the functionality of the quotes and cost centers. It make the estimate easier to understand.
ConsI would like to have more flexibility in the design of the page layouts. Currently the software is very limited.

By simPRO Software on October 30, 2018
Hello Pascale, It¿s great to hear that we have made your estimating systems easier. With regards to your suggestions for the page layouts, please don't hesitate to head over to our Ideas Portal (http://helpguide.simprogroup.com/Content/simPRO-Ideas-Portal-Guidelines.htm) where you can send your advice to our team directly. As always, we appreciate the feedback! From, Team simPRO.
April 9, 2018
Paul H.
November 7, 2017

“Great for tracking jobs”

ProsEasy to use lots of time-saving features , Staff learn very quickly . Great for sending customers reports / photos
ConsSome days it runs a bit slow have to wait for jobs to update ,need to have a good internet connection
Kaitlin H.
Purchasing Manager
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
September 5, 2019

“Citywide Solutions Inc. Review”

ProsSimpro is the best software around for the kind of industry we are in. It's easy to use from start to finish. From doing the quotes, to making the job, purchasing materials, scheduling, actually doing the job, then invoicing. All around this software makes it so easy for us to get the job done and still provide the best customer service to our customers.
ConsThe only thing that we don't like is that it takes time to figure out what we need and what we don't in Simpro. But after you take the time to sit down and go through the steps, it's a great software.

By simPRO Software on September 13, 2019
Hi Kaitlin! Thanks for your review. We're glad to hear that simPRO is making things easy for your business! If you ever need additional guidance in simPRO, feel free to reach out to Customer Support or visit the simPRO Help Guide: https://helpguide.simprogroup.com
Andrea L.
November 7, 2017

“We have been able to increase staffing numbers and turn over without increase admin ”

ProsIts easy to use, our staff can use it on the road. we can invoice same day. We can import supplier invoices directly into our cost centre
David H.
August 13, 2018

“Shaffer Co Experience”

OverallSimPRO are professionals that understand my business and what't needed to run it.
ProsData visibility end-to-end...from leads to invoicing.
ConsFlexibility of forms...could make use of customization.

By simPRO Software on October 30, 2018
Hi David, thanks so much for your review, customer feedback is greatly appreciated here at simPRO! Regarding your suggestion for improvement in forms, we have actually just released a new solution for simPRO Enterprise users called Form Builder! It provides comprehensive document editing capabilities and gives you more control over the appearance of your quotes. You can learn more about Form Builder here: https://www.simprogroup.com/blog/form-builder-release Alternatively if you have any other feedback to give, please contact your closest simPRO Customer Success team to speak with one of your customer service staff, their contact details can be found here: http://helpdesk.simprogroup.com/ Have a great day! From, Team simPRO
August 13, 2018
Anthony G.
Projects
July 9, 2018

“Simpro is basic and clunky”

ProsIt works for very basic things, and if you are a very basic user or currently incredibly disorganised it might be able to help you.
ConsIt is very clunky. The basics do not work well, and they keep adding functionality that seem unneeded and frankly odd. It will leave you disappointed at the core inflexibility. Even with a huge amount of feedback to this effect, meaningful improvements are never made. Get used to using workarounds.

By simPRO Software on October 30, 2018
Hello Anthony! Thanks for your review, we¿re really glad to hear you¿re liking our solutions. If you do have any questions or concerns at any point, please do not hesitate to contact your national simPRO Customer Success team, or head to our helpguide which is designed to answer any and all simPRO questions. It can be found at: http://helpdesk.simprogroup.com/. From, Team simPRO
July 9, 2018
Kristin D.
Co-Owner
May 7, 2018

“Robust Software with Outstanding Customer Support!”

ProsGreat for Flat Rate or Time & Materials, or both! Great equipment tracking, inventory tracking, allows custom fields, setup has a lot of choices to fit your needs, Great on-boarding and training team, Very user friendly, easy to navigate. Highly recommend.
ConsI think with any software change, there is a lot of time spent up front in setting up. Plan on taking time to get setup and know that once you lay a great foundation, it will be well worth it.

By simPRO Software on October 30, 2018
Hello Kristin! Thanks for your review, we¿re really glad to hear you¿re liking our solutions. If you do have any questions or concerns at any point, please do not hesitate to contact your national simPRO Customer Success team, or head to our helpguide which is designed to answer any and all simPRO questions. It can be found at: http://helpdesk.simprogroup.com/. From, Team simPRO
May 7, 2018
Lisa F.
Key Account Manager/Supply Chain Manager
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
August 17, 2017

“simPRO is a great tool.”

ProsI have found simPRO to be a very easy to use program. All our needs are looked after with the one product.
August 17, 2017
Sergio G.
September 9, 2019

“simPRO Launching Review”

OverallCentralizing our information on customers and jobs is what I really like about the software and the support from simPRO staff is outstanding.
ProsWhat I like most about the software is the fact that we are able to centralize all the information associated with one job. This was always a challenge in the past.
ConsThere is a bit of a learning curve and building in the beginning.

By simPRO Software on September 13, 2019
Hi Sergio! Thank you for your feedback. It's great to hear that simPRO has helped you organize your customers and jobs. If you ever need additional help in simPRO, reach out to our Customer Support team or visit the simPRO Help Guide: https://helpguide.simprogroup.com. Best, Team simPRO
September 9, 2019
Megan B.
June 16, 2017

“Good support. Good functionality. Easy integration with Qbo”

ProsEasy to schedule my Service jobs and recurring jobs. Invoicing takes no time at all. Quotes are easy.
ConsInventory management is difficult in my business. Also forgot to hit save a few times and lost my quote. Learnt that lesson!

By simPRO Software on June 18, 2017
Thanks for the feedback Megan! Please let us know if you'd like our Customer Success team to work with you to see if we can make inventory management smoother for your business.
June 16, 2017
DeDe S.
Operations Administration
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 51-200 employees
August 7, 2018

“SimPRO the week after launch”

OverallA major benefit is not having to search through 5 different computer programs and a paper file to get information for one customer. That in itself saves time. Not to mention the time saved not having to file the paperwork away. An added bonus is the history log. It provides a level of accountability.
ProsWe like the most: the efficiencies available, log history & time stamping, and that we have combined all departments-computer programs-filing-work flow into one software.
ConsWe like the least: the time it takes to transfer data from SimPRO to Quickbooks. I have to do all customers individually / manually in order to keep my computer from freezing. Then I can send over invoices and payments at once.
August 7, 2018
Jamie K.

“Alliant Security”

OverallIt has been a challenge to learn but mostly because our company does not provide the right training
ProsThe customer support is amazing. I learned the program form them guiding me through everything
ConsNot the easiest program to learn it also is missing some features the would come in handy.

By simPRO Software on September 13, 2019
Hi Jamie, thank you for taking the time to review simPRO. We're glad to hear that you've been able to benefit from our Customer Support team! In terms of additional features, if there is anything you would like to see in simPRO, be sure to share your thoughts in the Ideas Portal (go to "Help > "Suggest an Idea" in your simPRO build). We take suggestions seriously, and we have a dedicated product development team monitoring and using these ideas to enhance our software. Best, Team simPRO