CareSuite Ratings

Overall

About CareSuite

CareSuite by QuickMar is a complete EHR Solution. CareSuite includes QuickMAR (eMARs), ADLs, Assessments, Care Plans, Financial, Compliance, Behavior Management, Incident Reporting, Inventory Tracking and more. CareSuite is extremely easy to use and works offline. Learn more about CareSuite

Jessie W.
Application Support Analyst
Individual & Family Services, 1001-5000 employees
May 7, 2018

“Caresuite is user friendly and makes the act of passing medications to those in need straightforward”

ProsThe ease of use for the everyday user. This electronic MAR can make the most complicated med pass and turn it in a clear, concise and easy task. The pharmacy interface is seamless and comes integrated in the program unlike some eMAR software options that are only now working in a pharmacy interface. Lastly, QuickMAR as a company is open to feedback and product enhancement ideas. I have been using the software for the last 6 years and have had multiple enhancement requests accepted and included in software updates.
ConsThe admin functionalities of Caresuite leave something to be desired. For instance, as the admin I am unable to do a search for an individual user through a search bar. Instead I have to scroll through some 1500 users to find the one in question. Additionally, some of the report offerings could be better....for instance a med history report currently does not exist.
May 7, 2018
Heidi G.
LPN
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees
November 14, 2017

“Excellent programming! ”

OverallIt allows the Medication technician and easy and efficient way to pass medications.
ProsI like that it is very user friendly. New staff coming on are able to make error free med passes because there is not an overwhelming amount of medications to look at, it is just the medication that are needed for that pass.
ConsI do not like that you can not make changes that the pharmacy has inputted. It seems that there are times that they need a correction and we have to call the pharmacy and have them change it, because if we delete the medication then the pharmacy can not see what we have inputted.
November 14, 2017
Timothy S.
Director of Nursing
Hospital & Health Care, 501-1000 employees
April 3, 2019

“Caresuite QuickMar comes to New Horizons Resources”

OverallExcellent software. My agency runs group homes and supportive apartments for the developmentally disabled community. Caresuite QuickMar is a cost effective and efficient system that will prevent MAR documentation issues.
ProsCoordination between Hudson Regional LTC Pharmacy and Caresuite QuickMar is awesome. Training videos are spot-on. We uploaded videos to our in house training modules (Relias). Our staff and supervisors were able to quickly learn the system. We implemented QuickMar seamlessly. Hooking up barcode scanners to use on our blister packs will help prevent medication errors. Our agency is audited by NYS OPWDD. We can print our MARS for their viewing during audits. We will be implementing QuickMar in our 30 group homes over the next few months. Customer service executives from the Caresuite Team have been marvelously supportive. Thanks
ConsWe are only using the MAR portion of CareSuite. We have other systems (precision Care) in place to track incidents, charting notes, bowel movements, controlled substances etc.
April 3, 2019
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees
March 12, 2019

“I'm neutral”

OverallI am neutral about CareSuite. I don't have anything terrible to say about it, but I also don't have anything wonderful say. It interfaces with our eHR and our Pharmacy, but isn't seamless. It's fairly easy to learn.
ProsEasy to learn. Fairly intuitive. Integrates with our eHR.
ConsLacking customer support. No automated alerts.
March 12, 2019
Christal B.
Concierge
April 11, 2018

“CareSuite is used in my work 24/7 and it's very easy to get used to using and editing information. ”

ProsThe best thing about this software is how easy it is to use. Everything you need to find can be found quickly and easily and I like that I can print out all of my information onto one sheet for doctor appointments at a click of the mouse. I also like its messaging system and how urgent messages pop up the moment you open the software.
ConsI can't say too many negative things about this given that I thoroughly feel good each and every time I use it but sometimes it'll have me sign in more than once before it opens but I'm not sure if that's from the application or my computer.
April 11, 2018
Joy P.
Supervisor
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees
October 29, 2018

“Good software!”

OverallDecent program, easy to use or to explain to others.
ProsKeeps all of my residents info handy in case I need it quickly.
ConsTends not to work very well with a weak internet connection (i.e. if you get too far away from the wifi signal the program will lag and error out)
October 29, 2018
Elizabeth S.
Electronic Documentation Administrator
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1001-5000 employees
December 14, 2018

“CareSuite for MAR ”

OverallMy overall experience is limited, but I do like the look of the system and the fact you can see the person's picture before giving meds. I fill in for the administrator for user privileges.
ProsI like that staff can electronically record the passing of medications and everyone can see from other sites.
ConsWhen the system has updates, it seems to cause issues and we have to manually reset.
December 14, 2018
Mohamed O.
System Enginner
Information Technology and Services, 1001-5000 employees
July 26, 2019

“Care Suite ”

ProsThe idea of the software it's great. I like using electronic documentation system. Use at group homes or assisting living to track behavior, medication admin and work notes.
ConsThe software is buggy need an update and add more feature for the user.
July 26, 2019
Ruth H.
Administrative Assistant
Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees
July 11, 2019

“To the point”

ProsIt seems to be intuitive and gets the job done.
ConsIt seems to load slowly on my home computer.
July 11, 2019