ARSloaner.com Ratings

Overall

About ARSloaner.com

ARSloaner.com is 100% web-based enabling auto dealers to manage their loaner fleets online, eliminating paper forms and spreadsheet based tracking. ARS uses official forms for all major manufacturer programs or your custom rental forms. We partner with PDP Group to ensure up to date forms for every state in the US and Canada. We have brand specific loaner car portals for the Ford Courtesy Transportation program, VW, CDJR, Kia, Honda, Acura and all other brands. Learn more about ARSloaner.com

Karan P.
Customer Service Coordinator/CTP Manager

“ARSloaner Review”

OverallWe have saved so much time using this system. Often times, I will have multiple rentals going out at the same time. It's so much easier to just enter the info into the system the day before and when the customer comes in for their appointment all you have to do is choose the date, the system puts in time, etc. Since I've already input the customer info, at that point all I have to do is print it out and they are on their way. It also allows us to keep track of how many times customers are needing rentals. This is beneficial because you don't have to manually go back thru the records.
ProsI like that you can enter customer info as you receive it, go back and edit to add more if need be. You don't get locked out or have to start over. I also like that once it's entered into the system its there & you don't have to re-enter anything. I love that it keeps track of dates for you such as expired license, expired insurance, if someone under 21 is trying to get a rental, as well as how long other vehicles have already been out. The system simply won't let you go forward until these items are addressed. You can reserve rentals early or when customers come in. You can research history of a rental and/or customer as needed. I like that you can customize the note section as to whatever you need specifically. I like that I can generate an invoice from this system and it has all the accurate info already in - less chance of error. This is helpful for insurance paid rentals, etc. Rep is amazing with her understanding and support in learning the system. She's helpful and efficient and is quick to respond which saves lots of time in a work day. It has saved us a lot of time trying to get customers checked in, get them their rental, and back out the door quickly and easily. In this business time is money and the more efficient something can become, the better.
ConsI don't care for the number of steps you have to go thru to put a vehicle in the GROUNDED section, however, that may just be because I don't use it often and forget it.
Adrienne H.
Service Manager
December 31, 2018

“A great program!”

OverallIt has been a pleasure working with the team at ARSloaner! They were always quick to answer questions and follow up. I can't recommend them enough!
ProsIt's user-friendly and simple to use. The software has everything you need to accurately track your vehicles and is customizable for your specific needs. I loved that we are able to assign specific vehicles to certain advisors!
ConsI wish there was a way to scan in driver's license and insurance information since GM requires copies for their records.
December 31, 2018
Jon G.
Parts & Service Director
Automotive, 11-50 employees

“Great Software!”

OverallI have been using loaner vehicle software for multiple vehicle manufacturers over the past ten+ years. I was blown away by what this software offers! They meet all manufacturer, state and insurance regulations/guidelines for loaner/rental contracts. The software is very easy to use and gives you the essentials to manage a loaner fleet. Any time I needed to make a change or customize a field, they get it done same day! I love how they can customize the product for your fleet and so quickly. Finally, the price you CANNOT beat. I have shopped through most, if not all the loaner systems on the market and you will not find a better product for the price! Highly recommend!
ProsOpen source, user friendly, great pricing
KATHY K.
Warranty Manager

“Great Product”

OverallEveryone finds it very helpful. We know at all times who has what vehicle, and how many days it has been out. We also able to set limits on how many miles they can accumulate.
ProsHow easy it is to use. We can keep track of our loaner vehicles on a daily basis. We can remove it from service when needed for repairs.
ConsThere is nothing I dislike about this product
Brittney W.
Director of Operations Assistant

“Great System ”

OverallFully functional and easy to use, we use it for 4 of our dealerships and we have been completely satisfied and will recommend to others.
ProsUser friendly
ConsCant edit the rental agreement
Recommendations to other buyersMake Rental agreement software edit compatible

By AutoRentalSystems on February 23, 2017
ARS does have the ability to edit the rental agreement. We can upgrade you to the newest version at no charge.
Brent R.
Operation Mgr

“Great Software”

OverallVery good
ProsHave been using this software at 5 of our stores for years. Would highly recommend this to anybody who works with rental cars.
ConsHave none about this software would highly recommend it
Morry G.
General Manager

“Howard Auto Group Inc.”

OverallJust a great company to do business with.
ProsThe software was very east to use and navigate.
ConsWe had four users use the program and no one had any issues with the software.
Larry D.
Automotive, 11-50 employees
December 15, 2018

“Best Loaner and Rental Car tracking for the money!”

OverallWe were able to finally consolidate and track all of our loaner cars with ease.
ProsEase of use and integration with our DMS
ConsCan't think of anything. The software is very comprehensive.
Shane W.
Service Manager

“Easy to use”

OverallEasy to use and the whole dealership can see what loaners we have. Advisors love how fast they can get customer set up. Salesman can access loaners to see when they will be coming out of service.
Proseasy easy easy
Consnone
Recommendations to other buyersworth the money
Nicholas` M.
General manager
Automotive, 1-10 employees
February 23, 2017

“Great Program I recommend to any rental or dealer to use ”

OverallI found the site thru a Google search a few months back and I am very happy they contacted me back asap and set up up within 2 days and I was up and running. I would recommend this program to any size rental car company or used car dealer that has loaner cars.
ProsEverything about software is great to keep track of all my vehicles and the money I have coming in and the balances as well as maintenance for my cars as well. Very simple to use and does a lot it is very cost effective to have this software.
ConsHaven't found any yet
Lindam M.
Loaner - Admin- Customer Service - Cordinator
Automotive, 501-1000 employees
February 27, 2017

“ARS great program -great support ”

OverallWe value the professionalism and that it is comprehensive and extremely easy to understand and maneuver all though the program. We do not need allot of Customer Support due to ease of the program However we really appreciate the wonderful and patient customer support we receive each and every time Would recommend this program with out fail
ProsIt is so easy to use
ConsI have not found any yet - will have to get back with you :o)
Recommendations to other buyersWe appreciate the Dashboard - helps with future expansion of loaners we can provide
Brian L.
Service Director

“Fantastic System!”

OverallI have used many rental car systems. I personally used to work for a major rental car company. This system is so easy and user friendly. I was able to train my employees to use the system in less than 10 minutes. Everyone here loves the system from my cashiers to the Business Manager! The other great thing about ARS is that any question or request is just a phone call away!
ProsEasy to use. Extremely customizable.
ConsNone whatsoever!
Recommendations to other buyersKeep up the great work!
Orrin G.
Facilities Coordinator
Education Management, 201-500 employees

“A True Pleasure”

OverallSetting up the system was a really great experience. Laura was really easy to work with. She assisted me with all of my needs and questions. The interface of the software and the website are really well done and I enjoy using it.
ProsThe fluidity and smooth style that the software promotes and shows.
ConsNothing really that i can say is a con.
Recommendations to other buyersNothing really more to say.
leesa w.
SERVICE OFFICE MANAGER
February 28, 2017

“SYSTEM IS VERY USER FRIENDLY AND EASY TO WORK WITH ”

OverallSYSTEM IS VERY USER FRIENDLY AND EASY TO WORK WITH. REPORTS ARE EASY TO READ AND UPDATE. ITS FAST , NEVER CRASHES, AND THE OPTIONS ARE GREAT
Colleen H.

“Awesome Rental System~”

OverallI enjoy using the rental ARS compared to our old system, paper and pen. I'm able to mark how many days the rental will be out. Then I can rent the vehicle again without over lapping the days. It's very visual on a grid plus it's color coded so it makes very easy to see if the vehicle is open, waiting to be rented, or rented.
Kelly C.
March 1, 2017

“Simplistic and Easy to use! ”

OverallPrior to auto rental systems we were using an excel spreadsheet to attempt to maintain our rental fleet, it was a near impossible task. For the low cost and ease of use, it was a no brainer to install their system. It has made us more productive and proactive with our dealer rental vehicles.
March 1, 2017
Jerry O.
March 6, 2017

“Gordon Chevrolet ”

OverallGordon Chevrolet has been very happy with Auto Rental Systems. The program does everything that we need it to do and is very easy to use. It is also very reasonable in price.
March 6, 2017
Jane K.
February 28, 2017

“Excellent Rental softwares ”

OverallEasy to us , website base for multiple users and can be customized. Rentals are easily tracked and flagged for maintenance. The system also retains customers names adresses phone numbers and insurance.
george c.

“great company”

Overallwe are easily able to track our rentals all in one place.one look lets us see who has thevehicle plate numbers mileage age, etc thanks auto rental system
Cesar M.

“ARS RENTAL ”

OverallAndrea Payne has been a great help in the set up process, Awesome job and would highly recommend to everyone.
ProsEVERYTHING
Donald B.

“Fixed operations Director”

OverallGreat software with excellent support team. Easily configurable to meet your individual needs. Thanks!!!!!