Briostack Ratings

Overall

About Briostack

We are a Pest Control Software Company that can help automate your business and save you time and money. Plus, your customers will love you. Guaranteed! Our software is designed to automate scheduling, reminders, billing, and much more. We started when a Utah pest control owner wanted to further automate his pest control business but couldn't find a solution. Thats when he created Briostack. Our mission is to deliver services and products that are so good, nobody can offer a close substitute. Learn more about Briostack

Stephanie M.
V. Pres. / Owner
February 22, 2018

“I am very happy that I chose Briostack for my software upgrade!”

ProsThe software is feature rich without making the software so complicated that you have to attend a multi-day seminar to understand it. Briostack assigns you an on-boarding team that walks you through the entire set up process, the help desk is available for troubleshooting, and your account representative is there for ideas, changes, and support. Their pricing is simple and easy to understand (no hidden vault fees, customer support fees, etc.) I love the automatic notification process that can occur by phone (robo- or personal recorded message) by text or by email. If you are a company that offers many different services, then your notifications can be personalized to each service type! The automatic payment features, payment plan features, and ease of billing are fantastic. Did I mention, how simple and streamlined the technician app is??? It is so simple to use, that even the technicians that are "not so tech-savvy" will love it! The star rating communication that has poured in from our customers after the appointments are completed have really motivated the team to stay on their "A" game. Our customers and team members have given us a thumbs up on this software change!!
Cons1. Monochromatic screen coloration (would love to see color coded tabs/ sections.) 2. Would love to see a "find customer" box on the web page no matter which tab you are in. Please note that my account rep. asked me for my "cons" and is submitting them. The 2 items listed above may be used in the software update. (That's the kind of company they are.... they want your feedback)
Andrea M.
CFO
Consumer Services, 51-200 employees
October 1, 2019

“Feature Rich with responsive, friendly customer service”

OverallThe reason that we started looking for a new software provider was specifically to find a better solution for our food handling facility reporting. We are happy that Brio worked with us to provide exactly what we were looking for in station scanning and reporting.
ProsWhat I like most about this software are the awesome people that back up the software. Customer service is friendly, thoughtful, responsive, and helpful. Also, there are so many reports at my fingertips. I feel like I have a much better grasp of how our company is doing at any given point in the year and in the month. Both our clients and service technicians like it, too.
ConsIt was very different than we were used to using, so for us, the learning curve was a little steep, but we all seem to have it mastered at this point. Briostack was super-helpful to us in getting everything set up properly and they worked hard to provide us with a solution to our every request.
October 1, 2019
Jeff S.
January 31, 2018

“Amazing, time-saving software! ”

OverallI feel as a customer is learning the software, they should have access with dummy accounts to play around with how everything works before they actually go active with their real life customers.
ProsThe route scheduler is REVOLUTIONARY! I never imagined I would find software that is so easy to schedule my customers. There is a map you can see what is going on through the month, and a route can literally be scheduled as easy as circling around the dots on the map! I have saved hours and hours of time! The technician Access in the field is even better because it locates the exact destination with GPS and integrated into the software so that everything shows up perfectly! I am saving hundreds of dollars on paperwork because it is set up to be paperless! Also, I love how the service reminders are automated. Before I was manually doing it with my old software provider and I would do it every Wednesday the week before. I would be barraged with so many calls and requests from customers after my reminders had gone out. Now that I have Brio, sending out my service reminders is seamless. Service reminder is set to go out two days before a customer scheduled day. The reminders go out automatically. These guys are absolutely amazing they thought of everything!
January 31, 2018
Allen S.
General Manager
August 1, 2019

“RUN away don't Walk!”

OverallWe tried to cancel this company but month after month they continue to bill our credit card. We went with a different company BTW the new company who we LOVE is more expensive. All I can say is these folks do not know pest control they do not understand functionality they do not understand customer service.
ProsWe decided to use this company based on their sales presentation. The functions looked great and they were very friendly. They indicated to us that a pest control technician had designed it which made sense to us. Bad Choice
ConsHorribly heavy and difficult to use! Nothing is intuitive! Worse program we have ever used quite frankly. My office manager was literally crying one day because she thought she was too dumb to operate this program. The help desk is always friendly but they are too techy they speak a completely different language.
August 1, 2019
Lynne B.
Office manager
Environmental Services, Self-employed
June 12, 2017

“Like any other new software once you start using it it starts to get easier. ”

OverallMuch better software than what I was using and less time spent doing paperwork.
ProsWe were spending 20 plus hours a week on just paperwork and invoicing. We now spend about 5 hours. Big thanks to the customer rep for all your help!! You guys are awesome.
Consset up is time-consuming but once it is in the system it does get easier. Well worth the time. I do wish it had a multi-line feature on the regular invoice. We do have customers that have multiple houses etc that need a break down on each INVOICE and the statement is NOT always the way to go for us. Wish you'll could come up with a way to add lines to an invoice that would be great!
Ben T.
Operations Manager
June 16, 2017

“Great software to manage our customer base.”

ProsEasy to use and extremely versatile. This software can manage every aspect of dealing with customers from scheduling to billing.
ConsThe only thing that I can think of improving with this software is the visual appeal, it's a bit on the plain side. Not really a con though.
Jenny V.
February 22, 2018

“Brio is a great company and has been a wonderful asset to our company”

OverallThis software makes scheduling customers much easier and better. Easy to use and navigate.
ProsThe software is easy to work with and very user friendly. Really LOVE the notifications that are sent to customers. The software is easy to navigate and find all the information you need. Customers are very happy about the access they are given to view account and make payments.
ConsA lot of updates but overall very happy with it! The tickets don't always seem to clear right away and the techs have to wait at times for them to fully submit.
Anthony A.
Business Supplies and Equipment, 1-10 employees
March 30, 2018

“Awesome use to use Pest Pac better value and better product amazing customer service!”

OverallEase of use, yet it completely handles our company needs both now and in the future.
ProsThe people at Brio stack, form the sales guys all the way to the account manager and training excellent customer service long after the sell.
ConsHaven't found anything that I don't like, when we hit a wall, a call to Brio stack and the problem is fixed. This is an amazingly simple product but is has great results.

By Briostack on October 23, 2018
Thanks Anthony, We love having you as a customer. Please continue to keep us updated with anything you need, and we will be happy to help!
March 30, 2018
Matt W.
Branch Manager
Environmental Services, 1-10 employees
May 31, 2017

“The Best Software Ever”

ProsI have used a lot of software products to automate pest control activities. I have never used anything like it. As far as I can tell, Briostack dominates the marketplace. The other softwares, don't even compete. They are very polite on the phone and we get a quick response to our questions with solutions. Thank you Briostack for being Amazing!

By Briostack on June 9, 2017
Matt, Thanks for the great review. We love having you as a customer and appreciate all the feedback! Please continue to let us know if there is anything we can do to make your experience even better.
May 31, 2017
Adam W.
Consumer Services, 11-50 employees
June 12, 2017

“From top to bottom our experience with BrioStack has been incredible”

ProsWe went through 2-3 software providers before we came across BrioStack. Each one was missing a piece to what we were trying to do but BrioStack was able to put them all together. From the automated appointment and billing reminders, to the integrated payment processing, the entire process is smooth and efficient.
Dom M.
Administrator
June 8, 2017

“Like a roller coaster, it had its ups and downs but the ride is over and it has smoothed out now.”

ProsAlways being able to call for questions and concerns. I get the help I need usually right away! I like having the map options and seeing where the jobs are at. I like the notifications that get sent out. It seems like there are a lot of stuff still to learn. Carter has done a great job dealing with our issues.
ConsSometimes it doesn't always work the way it is supposed to. I feel like their may be some kinks to work out still. Definitely room for improvement. I wish the notifications could come from my number so customers can just hit reply. The training leaves room for improvement, maybe teach it in a class.

By Briostack on June 15, 2017
Thanks Alyssa for the feedback! We are now going to be implementing a new training process that will allow for layers of long term support and help. Please let us know if you have other ideas that we can use to help make this a better process for everyone in the future.
Riley K.
March 14, 2018

“Awesome company, always continuing to improve there product and supply the best pest software.”

ProsThey are always available to help and answer questions, everything runs smooth and efficient, great route features.

By Briostack on October 23, 2018
Thanks Riley! We will continue to work hard to make the system even better. Our support staff will make sure to keep you in the loop with all of our updates and improvements.
sabrina h.
office manager
1-10 employees
March 14, 2018

“Great customer service, easy program to use, good value for all the features you get.”

OverallI like the fact the guys can do there work on there smart phones. I like i can add stuff to there day from the computer.
ProsI like i can customize it to our needs . I love that I can add as many categorys and techs as i want. Going paperless was very easy with this program.
ConsI wish the admin could use the software on a tablet or smart phone. I would like it if the guys in the field could scan stuff straight into briostack.
Toska G.
Technical Services Leader
Public Safety, 1-10 employees
June 8, 2017

“Great Product with even better customer service! Thanks to our rep Carter!”

OverallWe left a software that was very limited. This software allows us to customize to what we need and allows us to better serve our customers.
ProsEase of use. We can also track anything I can think of that we need to. It is easy to see where we are lacking jobs and where we need to work on new business. Tracks the techs easily and keeps up with all of our customer's needs. AMAZING customer service. Our rep is Carter Call and he has always been available to answer our questions and help us whenever we have needed it.
ConsSet up is time consuming. It took us several weeks to get entirely set up but once we did the product was really easy to use.

By Briostack on June 12, 2017
Thanks Toska! We love having you as a customer and are lucky to have Carter on our team. Please keep us up to date on your needs and we will help however we can.
Michele C.
March 8, 2018

“It has made running our business easy and efficient. ”

ProsThe software in my opinion is the total package. From scheduling , invoicing to routing. This program was well thought out by someone who knows this industry. No more hand written scheduling for my technicians, creating scheduling, invoicing, calling customers or printing invoices. I can finally see my desk again. To top if off, the customer service is exemplary! They take the time to answer all your questions and will solve all your issues at no charge.
ConsNot being able to print nor see a monthly production on each service we provide on a single page. Would love to be able to print a monthly production report with just the totals of each service.
March 8, 2018
Cleva T.
Individual & Family Services, 1-10 employees
June 12, 2017

“I have enjoyed working with Kelton Wilde, he has made this process easy.”

ProsThe ease of training and learning how to do or work with the program. All have been supportive during our transition.
ConsNot being able to add a new customer in the field it would make it easier as we do not staff that does this one job, we as tech go to someones house make the sale and a lot of times we do the service that day.
Amy G.
February 21, 2018

“We LOVE Briostack software!”

ProsThere are many great features of Briostack. I personally like the ease of scheduling services and not having a paper trail. It has really freed up time for my office assistant when it comes to scheduling routine services. Briostack does most of that for us. Another great feature is the customer portal where clients can log in to their accounts and see appointment records and make payments. The tech app is also pretty simple to use an pretty much "fail safe". Lost paperwork or assignments is no longer an issue for us.
February 21, 2018
Carrie C.
CSO
Performing Arts, Unspecified
June 17, 2017

“Thank you team for all the help over the last months. We Love Brio Stack and the the entire team!!”

OverallGreat staff! There is one guy that knows everything that is super helpful I can never remember his name. But the fact is I talk to one of the representatives the most and he is super friendly and my staff and I like that he does not sound like a nerd he is funny and personable!
ProsThe ease of working the system, the helpful staff. Sending invoiced and downloading them. taking payments and making credits etc are wonderful. It has lighten my time.
ConsThe calendar could be easier to read and I also really what source of contact on the leed entry. I know you all are working on that for me!
June 17, 2017
Timothy M.
Owner/President
January 11, 2018

“Horrible customer support, poorly operating software, terrible value for the money. ”

OverallStill looking for them
ProsUmmmm.. it's better than paper and pen.......sometimes.
ConsDon't even know where to begin. Has made our office and tech' s jobs more difficult, customer complaints due to funtionality issues with the " beta program' they foisted on us. Has cost us time, money and frustration in using this software. Wish it could be fixed to actually work. Wish it would work properly, we always seem to need to call support, only they never pick up. How can you be selling a service or product and not return calls to PAYING CUSTOMERS, never mind potential ones ?
January 11, 2018
Julie S.
Owner/Admin
March 27, 2018

“Excellent: Exceeds Expectations!! We are so happy with Briostack!”

ProsAll of it! The software is easy to navigate through and the details that are put into the software. The communication with our customers through Briostack is excellent as well as the customers portal!
ConsYou cant cut, copy or paste, which would make a new customer set up much quicker. Besides that we have no complaints.
March 27, 2018
Mike B.
Construction, 1-10 employees
February 16, 2018

“Great system. WAY BETTER THAN PEST PAC BY MARATHON DATA!!!!”

OverallSIMPLIFICATION. ORGANIZATION.
ProsEase of use. Was built by an actual operator. We are really looking forward to the future with this company.
ConsNot much to say here. I like the system. Just need to learn how the small details are dealt with. Like anything else - you gotta practice. VERY EASY TO USE with out costing you features!
February 16, 2018
Michael P.
June 9, 2017

“Best service on the planet. ”

ProsThis software is vary easy to learn and the training is unreal. We work with the customer rep and he has been great to work with. I would highly recommend these guys 100%
ConsNeeds a better sales platform to show guys where they are at with their sales. Something there is a little bit more customizable would be great.
June 9, 2017
Adam E.
Environmental Services, 11-50 employees
May 2, 2017

“Make promises don't keep them.”

OverallOpened my eyes to less expensive options.
ProsEase of use in the field. Techs like it. Automated invoicing . Usually when you call you get a person on the phone.
ConsCustomer service is in much need for improvement. System does not have a multi unit / housing system. Make promises they don't keep over and over.

By Briostack on June 8, 2017
Adam, Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate the opportunity you gave us to reach out to you and your office and address your review. We are committed to providing you an excellent product and service and have already made changes as a result of our conversation and plan further improvements to help you run your business effectively. We look forward to working with you. Thanks!
May 2, 2017
Ann D.
Client Services Specialist
June 16, 2017

“Very user friendly interface”

Overallmaintaining customer accounts
Prosvery user friendly. I have been able to use this software with very little training needed. The training videos are very helpful