Aspect Workforce Management Ratings

Overall

About Aspect Workforce Management

Ideal for contact centers with 150+ agents, Aspect Workforce Management accurately forecasts call volumes, flexibly schedules agents at specific times and tracks agent adherence in real-time. Modern graphical UI makes it easy to use for agents, supervisors and WFM staff. Agents can remotely access their schedule with mobile notifications and smartphone app. Admins can run powerful "what-if" scenarios and get alerts when performance is out of tolerance. Deploy on-premise, hosted or cloud. Learn more about Aspect Workforce Management

Stefanie R.
Sr. Analysts, Applications & Technology Support
May 7, 2017

“The overall experience with the tool has been positive allowing us to support a virtual workforce.”

OverallConfigurable, robust, and integrated tool with Performance Management and Quality Management. Forecasting and real time management of agents.
ProsThe system if very configurable and you are able to run rules against the business specific needs by various teams or work groups. System is robust from the backend of the tool. The system is very stable and runs with out issue on the WFM product. Being configurable adds to the complexity of the system, so this inherently lowers the ease of use of the product as rules have various touch points.
ConsThe architecture is older, reporting capabilities need upgrading. The ability to support a multichannel environment and run the scheduling of agents around the specific real time rules is in need of work and capabilities. Would like to see additional roles available to allow access to different parts of the system instead of being held to 3 basic categories. Integrations and support of the various products are often supported by different groups and cross knowledge when needing support of the tools can be a challenge.

By Aspect Software on June 14, 2017
Thanks Stefanie for the positive and constructive feedback. We look forward to continuing to work with your team to implement WFM multi-channel functionality and our newest versions of Performance and Quality Management capabilities. -The Aspect Team
Bradley K.
Workforce Scheduling Manager
May 7, 2017

“Overall Aspect WFM provides a great way to add value and helps us achieve many if not all our goals.”

ProsThe thing I like most about the software is that you can pretty much do anything you want with data to find any root cause or reporting issues. Also I enjoy the user interface and that Aspect tries to find ways to make things easier for the user. Overall the company I work with is built off of having good data and that is what I value most from Aspect. Finally I find Aspect's customer (associate) obsession to be far in superior to many other WFM clients. They try to make things not only better for reporting but also on the end user of the product (customer associate representative). They find ways to improve visibility, use, and functionality to this part of the WFM users.
ConsThe thing I like least about the software is having the flexibility to make any adjustments onsite or having not strong enough support to support the company I work for. Although Aspect has a great interface I'd like to see them expand on their customer support and ways for users to learn. Although the forums and online trainings are helpful I'd like to see more ways for the users to gain more knowledge in the different tools and communication channels that Aspect has.
Abad O.
Analyst
July 29, 2019

“Great Product, Some improvements needed”

OverallOverall it has been a positive experience.
ProsThe program is easy to use and flexible to customize in house and problem solve.
ConsThere are some items and limitations with the difference between the mobile workforce and the desktop version that are currently now starting to align but need to better align. Also the processing power of processing thousands of requests seem to cause lots of latency and almost brings the tool to a hault.
July 29, 2019
Shannon S.
Business Operations Analyst
April 24, 2018

“I'm a longtime user and find the system easy to understand and use the more time goes by. ”

ProsI find most of the Workforce Management features intuitive and easy to navigate. I rely on the Help file to refresh my memory on certain definitions or functions, and most of the time it is very helpful and beneficial and gives clear explanations. There are a handful of areas that are lacking in clear definition, but they are not commonly used so it's not a huge issue. The onsite support and training from Aspect consultants is extremely helpful, as every consultant is easily able to understand our struggles and business practices.
ConsNot directly about the software, but my company has experienced some customer service woes when issues or concerns are reported to Aspect, in terms of the speed of response and sense of urgency to resolve. Our concerns have been voiced loudly enough though that the concerns are being addressed and mitigated now, so I am optimistic about the future.

By Aspect Software on April 26, 2018
Shannon - thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management. We appreciate the detailed positive and constructive feedback and will make sure to forward it on to our internal teams so we can continue to improve how we serve customers. Thanks again! -The Aspect Team
Airlines/Aviation, Unspecified
April 24, 2018

“The logic makes sense, I wish the process for defining holiday factors and forecasting was better”

ProsI like that it provides a system of record for schedule management, measuring forecast accuracy, and exporting valuable data on our contact center.
ConsI wish the forecasting wizard was more robust. Our industry is heavily influenced by weather and we have not been successful using the forecast wizard for the "art" portion of a forecast. We will soon be launching multi-channel and we have heard a lot of things about multi-channel performance not working very well for forecasting, Aspect is having a hard time pairing us with one of their Customers who is successfully using it in that way.

By Aspect Software on April 26, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management. We are pleased to hear that the tool is helping you with schedule management and accessing valuable data in your contact center. We also appreciate your feedback on the forecasting specifically for weather changes as well as multi-channel. We will forward your input on to our internal teams and will circle back with a more detailed response. Feel free to reach out to me directly if you'd like me to put you in touch with one of our product or implementation experts. -Shelley Hofman, Aspect Software, shelley.hofman@aspect.com.
Laurie S.
Business Consultant Analyst Sr
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 10,001+ employees
May 7, 2017

“For the most part I like eWFM, I would like to see additional features, querying the DB is hard”

OverallI get a lot of benefits from this software. We get scheduling benefits and tracking benefits and we get the benefits from the IDP's. I think we would benefit a lot from the using the scheduling scenarios more. We also get benefits from reporting.
ProsI like the scheduling. And I like the IDP's and that I can build multiple IDP scenarios. I also like that I can configure the superstates. And I like that I can create multiple schedule scenarios.
Consquerying the database. It is really hard to query the database. It would be helpful if there was online training or some kind of training or a class or an online class. Or even if someone from Aspect could come in a help.

By Aspect Software on June 14, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management. We appreciate your feedback on querying the database and training, and we have forwarded all of your comments on to our internal teams so that we can better serve you. Thank you for being an Aspect customer - we truly value our relationship with you. -The Aspect Team Added note: our Active Learning portal has recently undergone enhancements for easier navigation and improved search capabilities. Check it out when you have time!
Eric T.
Workforce / Scheduling Manager
Telecommunications, 51-200 employees
May 7, 2017

“Flexible, powerful system that does what it needs to.”

OverallThe company as a whole reduced time spent on scheduling/headcount management by roughly a third, allowing us to reallocate that time. I was able to consolidate forecasting and scheduling from a number of different Excel workbooks into a single portal, reducing time spent and stress level immensely.
ProsEase of management. A call center of 100+ can be managed by one dedicated person, and configuring supervisor/management access is extremely easy. The updated web portal (Workforce Optimization) is organized and sharp, with more features in the pipeline
ConsThere is a LOT here. Without attention to detail and either good notes or memory, it's entirely possible to miss one item that has larger repercussions. Good news is that it's never too late to fix errors, and the support team I've worked with has been amazing about answering any question I have.

By Aspect Software on June 5, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management. The team here at Aspect is thrilled to hear such good feedback from SecurityCoverage, and we¿re so happy that the solution saves time, reduces stress and improves productivity! We appreciate your feedback and we have forwarded your comments on to our internal teams to review. Thank you for being an Aspect customer - we truly value our relationship with you. -The Aspect Team
Lara D.
Manager, Capacity Planning
November 13, 2018

“eWFM review”

ProsI have been using one version of it or another for the past 25 years. I know it and can navigate around it and can optimize my use of it for most things I need.
ConsNavigation could be improved. If I have to change something about my forecast run, I would like to NOT have to exit out back to some other area... I want to just lick or be able to open another window even if I am in the middle of creating a run. The latest version has issues with the ID Timeline navigating slowly and after several months there is no solution at hand. I would also like alternative ways to determine schedule optimization (e.g. for the trial schedule I have created - even if done manually, optimize the place of the shifts and breaks before I start assigning).

By Aspect Software on November 15, 2018
Lara, thank you for your review of Aspect Workforce Management. We love hearing from long time customers and appreciate your feedback on the navigation. One of our product managers will reach out to you soon to follow up. Thanks, The Aspect Team
November 13, 2018
Kris W.
Sr. Manager WFM
Telecommunications, 5001-10,000 employees
July 30, 2019

“Aspect is King of the Ring!”

OverallRocky at times, but as of the recent change in ownership, we have only had good experiences and interactions.
ProsLove the new Multi-Channel features that were rolled out with version 18. The flexibility available within the product allows for out of the box thinking, and features that are able to solve for challenges that are unique to an organization. User administration and system automation are key functions that are of great use.
ConsEase of use in terms of WFO. Some of the layouts are not as simple and intuitive as they could be, especially when it comes to the agent dashboards. Creating a better experience for the agents would really assist in the adoption of WFO's use from an agent perspective.
July 30, 2019
Travis G.
Sn App Development Manager
Consumer Services, 10,001+ employees
November 14, 2018

“The Classic Phone Center Software”

OverallGreat solution for forecasting and scheduling traditional inbound phone operations
ProsNice suite of tools for Forecasting and Scheduling for the contact center. Options to forecast long term and short. Precise intraday staffing looks. Scheduling tools to manage long range base position and request management.
ConsLimited support for non-phone forecasting and staffing. Difficult to care for the scheduling needs in a global 'Gig' economy

By Aspect Software on November 16, 2018
Travis, thank you for taking the time to review Aspect WFM. I have great news to share with you. We actually roiled our multi- channel/ non-voice scheduling and forecast in Aspect WFM as part of our 2016 release, and have been enhancing those features in every release. We are also adding brand new functionality to help manage the gig work in a more effective way. We look forward to your company upgrading to our most recently release so you can take advantage of these improvements. Thanks again for your review and your business! - Chrissy Cowell, Director, Workforce Optimization, Product Management
November 14, 2018
Ellen R.
WFM Analyst
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 10,001+ employees
January 4, 2019

“Excellent Work Force Manegement tool”

OverallI have had very good experiences with this product overall. Support when needed, the sheer customization, the overall feel of the program, the time it saves me for various tasks in maximizing my workload each day.
ProsThe software is easy to use, and is very customizable. There is a lot of support when needed. I've used other products before and prefer this software over others because of the multifaceted capabilities of this program
ConsI want to give cons for a much balanced review, however I find it difficult to find anything I dislike about the program. It is so customizable, that if I were to say I didn't prefer the colors, I can customize those too! When I switched over from other programs, Aspect Workforce Management program saved me so much time, and is very easy to use. Tons of time was saved in my workload.

By Aspect Software on January 7, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management. We appreciate the detailed feedback and the high marks! -The Aspect Team
Elvira M.
Senior Specialist
Banking, 201-500 employees
September 22, 2018

“Efficient tool for consumer engagement and workforce optimization”

ProsI think forecasting feature is my most liked feature in Aspect. It saves time and gives the opportunity to react business needs very quickly. Aspect Workforce Management is essential platform for all kind of businesses. In order to be successful in the market you need to make sales and of course for high sales you need many customers. In orders to gain many customers the key factor is customer satisfaction. Aspect Workforce Management helps businesses to reach high customer satisfaction with less effort. Aspect gains it with a lot of rich features and smart predictions.
ConsWhat I dislike is speed problem on Aspect servers. It is not permanent problem but sometimes you can observe overloading and as a result response rate of running tasks slows down due to high volume of requests to server.

By Aspect Software on September 24, 2018
Elvira, thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management and the high rating! We are so glad you like the forecasting and that it helps you to reach high customer service with less effort. We also appreciate your feedback on the speed of the system which could be due to WFM or due other network constraints as well. We appreciate the feedback and will forward it on to our product team. -Aspect Software
September 22, 2018
Ann S.
Manager- Workforce Systems
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 10,001+ employees
May 7, 2017

“Documentation is poor; Very robust tool”

OverallBetter management of staff
ProsVery customizable for our crazy union/labor rules. I like that there are many ways to get to the same outcome. I learn something new every day with this product. -----------------------------------
ConsDocumentation is very poor. It takes a lot of hunting around to figure out issues. ------------------------------------------------------------------

By Aspect Software on June 14, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management. We are happy that you find the tool robust that works well for your union rules. And we have taken note on your feedback on documentation. We appreciate your feedback and we have forwarded your all comments on to our internal teams so that we can better support you.. Thank you for being an Aspect customer - we truly value our relationship with you. -The Aspect Team Added note: our Active Learning portal has recently undergone enhancements for easier navigation and improved search capabilities. If you haven't tried it yet, check it out!
Jack H.
Real Time Analyst

“Very capable software”

OverallThe cons that I have listed above really are minor in comparison with the pros. I'd highly recommend Aspect Workforce Management as a tool to anyone.
Pros- Ease of use / user friendly - Regular updates - Many functions that other software lacks (copy and paste functionality for example) - Easily export data in multiple formats
Cons- A little dated in comparison with some other software I have used - Automatic log outs

By Aspect Software on January 7, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management. We are pleased to hear that you like the ease of use and would recommend the tool to anyone. In response to the software being dated, you might not be on the latest version. In 2016 we dramatically updated the interface and many customers really like it. You can see what that looks like here: https://www.aspect.com/solutions/workforce-optimization/workforce-management-software. Thanks again for your feedback. We will forward it on internally for review. -The Aspect Team
Lori R.
Sr. Manager of WFM
Hospital & Health Care, 1001-5000 employees
May 7, 2017

“Scheduling function is the best except for schedule creation. Forecasting needs to be easier”

OverallWorking to automate scheduling processes and make the schedulers and agents life easier in the contact center.
ProsThe scheduling module, RTA and Empower work really well for our organization. These are the best I have seen out there.
ConsThe schedule creation functionality is very difficult to utilize and the forecasting functionality also is not easy to use. Verints forecasting functionality is a lot easier to use.

By Aspect Software on June 14, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management. We are thrilled to hear that the "scheduling function is the best", and also appreciate your constructive feedback on the forecasting. We have forwarded all of your comments on to our internal teams so we can continually improve how we serve you. Thank you for being an Aspect customer - we truly value our relationship with you. -The Aspect Team Added note: We are working on new forecasting and scheduling elements in our web interface. Your Account Team can help provide you with information on this.
Veronica H.
WFM Consultant
Hospital & Health Care, 10,001+ employees
May 7, 2017

“I really love aspect WFM products”

ProsI like the customer support they are very helpful and attentive, most are fairly knowledgeable. They also have great scheduling and request options for our agents to be able to manage their own lives.
ConsThe forecasting modules are not the most intuitive. This is where Aspect has a lot of room to grow. I have been using Aspect WFM for at least 14 years and we still have to forecast outside of this tool.

By Aspect Software on June 14, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management. We are thrilled that you love our WFM products! We also appreciate your feedback on the forecasting and we have forwarded your comments to our internal teams so we can continually improve our solutions. Thank you for being an Aspect customer - we truly value our relationship with you. -The Aspect Team Added note: We are working on new forecasting and scheduling elements in our web interface. Your Account Team can help answer questions on this for you.
Laura K.
Workforce Manager
Wireless, 1001-5000 employees
May 9, 2017

“Product is easy to use, however support and "help" is not very reliable. ”

ProsThe product is easy of use and customer friendly. We were recently upgraded to 8.1 and the change was seamless. Training support came onsite to walk us through post upgrade. The support person was very helpful
ConsWhen we do have questions, we have trouble finding answers via the help function or if we have to call the help desk, they often don't have the answers or take long to find the answers for us. The ASUGA is more helpful with that respect

By Aspect Software on June 14, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management. We appreciate your feedback and we have forwarded your comments on to our internal teams. Thank you for being an Aspect customer - we truly value our relationship with you. -The Aspect Team Added note: Did you know that our Active Learning portal has recently undergone enhancements for easier navigation and improved search capabilities? It may be a great resource for you and your team.
May 9, 2017
Jack C.
Workforce Analyst II
May 8, 2017

“I use eWFM daily as well as my team. It is a great system to manage the agents and manage the day. ”

OverallThe ability to monitor current performance and to predict future performance.
ProsFor the agents, it is a great system to track their schedule and with notification manager, we can let them know right away if we change their schedule due to business needs.
ConsSome of the auto run parameters. I would like the ability to start multiple auto runs (10-12) at a time and let them run. I would also like to choose a tracking date for auto runs. They run on current date and if they fail or are delayed, it will default to the next day so now you have to manually export the report.

By Aspect Software on June 2, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management. We are so happy that it helps you more easily manage your agents. We appreciate your feedback and we have forwarded your comments on to our internal teams. Thank you for being an Aspect customer - we truly value our relationship with you. -The Aspect Team
Kimberly G.
Director of Workforce Management
Telecommunications, 1001-5000 employees
May 7, 2017

“Reliable and works well”

OverallWe gain productivity from holding our Associates to compliance. Team of workforce managers that take on the scheduling responsibility instead of our team leads doing it.
ProsThere are lots of features with the Aspect Software and you keep adding new functionality. Always a positive experience when calling in for assistance.
ConsThe Learning curve for new associates is long. Would appreciate some refresher training for more tenured associates.

By Aspect Software on June 14, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management and the high rating! We appreciate your positive and constructive feedback, and we have forwarded your comments on to our internal teams so we can better serve you. Thank you for being an Aspect customer - we truly value our relationship with you. -The Aspect Team Added note: our Active Learning portal has recently undergone enhancements for easier navigation and improved search capabilities. If you haven't tried it yet, check it out!
Amy D.
Senior Analyst
Security and Investigations, 1001-5000 employees
May 8, 2017

“Workforce Senior Analyst- 5 years”

ProsI like the ease on forecasting and updating patterns. With our old workforce software I had to use spreadsheets to create my forecast and then input that into the program. With Aspect I have confidence that the forecast will be accurate with the actual data that is coming in.
ConsThe Empower system is not user friendly. We are in the process of migrating to a new Aspect version and with that we will be going into WFO. I have seen demos on it and know that we will have more agent use and less frustration.

By Aspect Software on June 5, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management. We appreciate your positive and constructive feedback, and have forwarded your comments on to our internal teams so we can continue to improve how we serve you. Thank you for being an Aspect customer - we truly value our relationship with you. -The Aspect Team
Alecia A.
Workforce supervisor
May 8, 2017

“I did not realize how much my company is lacking with the software until attending the conference.”

ProsI like the workforce real time tracking that his available. It is very useful when tracking attendance. It gives a clear picture that help eliminate the debate with associate dispute because the software is very accurate and precise. I also like the scheduling piece especially when updating multiple agents at once. For the most part the system is very user friendly.
ConsWhat I least like about the system may not be an aspect issue but trying to get clear concise instruction on how to set up to insure that the intra day data that is being used is correct.

Victoria M.
WFM Manager
Financial Services, 501-1000 employees
May 7, 2017

“WFM has been a great product and have been a User for over 13 years now.”

OverallProduct provides the support needed to staff multiple departments and multiple setups. It's a good database.
ProsI like that WFM is used in majority of industries and can integrate with many and multiple ACDs. I especially appreciate the customer service received when I make calls for technical services.
ConsWhen configuring segment codes and all the attached items, it seems a bit convoluted. It is easy to miss steps within the system and even RTA when creating a new segment code.

By Aspect Software on June 5, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management. We are so happy that WFM has been such a great product for you for over 13 years! We also appreciate your feedback on configuring segments and have forwarded your comments on to our internal teams so we can continually improve our solutions. Thank you for being an Aspect customer - we truly value our relationship with you. -The Aspect Team
Pauline H.
Workforce Management Analyst
Telecommunications, 10,001+ employees
December 11, 2018

“Great Scheduling Software!”

OverallThe biggest pro to any Aspect software is their dedicated customer support who are always helpful, polite and more often than not go above and beyond. Anytime I've called with a question, even more difficult ones, the support were able to help and always took the time to explain things.
ProsThe integration of forecasting and real time data into one software that allows me to schedule 100s of employees ensuring we are meeting our client requirements.
ConsAlthough contacting customer support always results in a positive experience, the help files themselves in the program do nothing more than describe sections of the software without explaining how they could be used practically.

By Aspect Software on December 12, 2018
Thank you for the detailed review of Aspect Workforce Management! We appreciate your feedback and will forward it on internally. -The Aspect Team
December 11, 2018
Jeff G.
Product Manager
April 25, 2018

“WFM/WFO meets the needs of our organization”

OverallGreat resource management against current and future demand.
ProsThe software handles the needs of our Users against the demands of our business. In a collective bargaining environment the tool has flexed to allow us to manage our Agents schedules against the needs of our call centers.
ConsIn the latest ugrade, we feel that the shift preferences that are used for bidding is not as useful has the previous version.

By Aspect Software on April 27, 2018
Jeff - thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management. We are glad to hear that the solution has helped you to manage your agent schedules against the needs of your call center. We also appreciate the feedback on the latest shift bidding features. Your input will be forwarded on to our internal teams for review so that we can continue to improve our solutions and how we serve customers. -The Aspect Team
Kary H.
Director WFM
Insurance, 5001-10,000 employees
May 8, 2017

“Great product and support. There are a few items that need enhancement”

OverallIncreased efficiency, schedule flexibility, agent satisfaction (mobile app)
ProsEase of use for Core product. The flexibility to control access as well as being creative in routing sets.
ConsChanges to WFO for regular users. Changes are positive however they are not user friendly for those that do not have a strong WFM background. Requires a lot of in depth training. Several features need to be enhanced to mirror the core product features - sorting, saving preferences (columns, employee selection, etc).

By Aspect Software on June 2, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management. We are thrilled to get the high marks, and appreciate the constructive feedback as well. We have forwarded your comments on to our internal teams so we can better serve you. Thank you for being an Aspect customer - we truly value our relationship with you. -The Aspect Team
Oonagh C.
Implementation Associate

“Useful, efficient”

ProsLots of options, fairly easy navigation. WFM features being added make forecasting and scheduling more effective. I like the improved optimizer options for meetings, breaks, and project time off.
ConsEmployee user and Regular user interface. Too complicated. Not the same screens as Empower. Users are not able to navigate between viewing schedules in WFO and adding exceptions. No memorization with the movement of columns and filters.

By Aspect Software on April 25, 2018
Oonagh, Thank you for your review of Aspect Workforce Management. We are pleased to hear that you find the solution useful and efficient, and also appreciate your feedback on the user interface. Your input will be forwarded on to our internal teams to review so that we can continue to improve our solutions. -The Aspect Team
Brian W.
Scheduling Analyst - Senior
May 8, 2017

“I have enjoyed using Workforce Management and it is the only tool I have ever used.”

OverallIt is better than using Excel which I started with.
ProsI like that it allows me to locate items easily with the retrieve segment option. I use this constantly in any way that I can think of to find data. I often will retrieve multiple segments and then filter the list of employees down so I can find which ones are missing a segment code for example.
ConsI like least the feature that is missing... I could really use a feature to schedule coaching sessions bi-weekly and monthly meetings on say the third Thursday of each month.

Andrew S.
Manager, Workforce Planning & Optimization
May 8, 2017

“This software meets most of our WFM needs. Some limitations accom. union rules for scheduling.”

OverallForecasting and scheduling efficiencies and automation. Scheduling notifications and automated reporting using autoruns save a lot of time.
ProsWFO interface! The ability to increase self-service scheduling and customized reporting for our users.
ConsInflexibility with scheduling rules. We have complex union rules around agent rotation and seniority. We need to rotate scheduling requests by agent, not by schedule (e.g. we can't use the roster function)

By Aspect Software on June 2, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management. We are thrilled to hear that you love the interface are able to increase self-service scheduling. We appreciate your constructive feedback as well, and we have forwarded your comments on to our internal teams. Thank you for being an Aspect customer - we truly value our relationship with you. -The Aspect Team
Maria C.
workforce administrator
Telecommunications, 501-1000 employees
May 7, 2017

“Daily use of forecasting and agent scheduling”

Overalleasy daily function for scheduling agents and tracking real time metrics
ProsSoftware is easy to use and is very easy to set new forecast and staffing groups. You can easily set up new applications to have a breakdown of many groups within eWFM.
ConsWould like to have an easier way to import schedules when building new sites within eWFM. Would like an easier way to import applications to create new forecast and staffing groups.

By Aspect Software on June 4, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management. We are happy to hear that the software is easy to use, and appreciate your constructive feedback as well. You comments have been forwarded to our internal teams so we can continually improve how we are doing things here at Aspect. Thank you for being an Aspect customer - we truly value our relationship with you. -The Aspect Team
Brenda K.
BI Telecom Developer
Telecommunications, 1001-5000 employees
May 7, 2017

“I love APM and look forward to upgrading”

OverallOur agents love it and review APM daily. Our supervisors rely on the metrics to manage their team and support their goals.
ProsAPM - quick metric views and ability to view different dimensions quickly. Also, like role based security allowing different users different viewing capability
ConsAPM - I am frustrated with the interface with workforce, specifically, the supervisor hierarchy does not have history.

By Aspect Software on June 5, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management and Aspect Performance Management. We are thrilled to hear that you and your agents love APM, and appreciate your constructive feedback as well. Your comments have been forwarded on to our our internal teams so that we can continually improve our products. Thank you for being an Aspect customer - we truly value our relationship with you. -The Aspect Team
Jason H.
Manager WFM & Business Analysis
Retail, 501-1000 employees
May 7, 2017

“I've used for years and there are ups and downs. Staffing and scheduling is great but forecast lack”

OverallUnified IP lets us collect all of our contacts in one spot. Real time dashboards also help our agents aware of their performance as well as the company performance in real time views.
ProsStaffing and scheduling and that we have this integrated throughout. The fact that we can run all our contacts through the system is a great feature
ConsForecasting is outdated. It's not as accurate as it used to be and the Erlang C model is the way of the past. Alternative forecasting models would be better

By Aspect Software on June 5, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management. We appreciate both your positive and constructive feedback. Your comments have been forwarded on to our internal teams so that we can continually improve our solutions and how we serve you. Thank you for being an Aspect customer - we truly value our relationship with you. -The Aspect Team
Amanda M.
Sr. Manager
May 7, 2017

“Great product and great relationship with Aspect!”

OverallCapacity management, schedule management and reporting/tracking. This tool helps us to run our operation and to manage employee time with ease.
ProsSchedule management, forecasting and tracking. My team is able to administer the tool easily after training and easily train end users as well. The benefits of the tool are outstanding for capacity planning!
ConsWould like to see more out of the box reporting or ability to create additional reporting easily within the tool

By Aspect Software on June 5, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management. The team here at Aspect is thrilled to hear such good feedback from Athene. We have forwarded all of your comments on to our internal teams so that we can continually improve our solutions. Thank you for being an Aspect customer - we truly value our relationship with you. -The Aspect Team
Justin T.
Analyst, Workforce Planning Analytics
April 25, 2018

“Overall I think the product is great, just hard to be able to fully use and design for my use. ”

ProsTons of features. When I think to myself "this would be awesome of Aspect can do this" 7 out of 10 times it can.
ConsThat 3 out of 10 times that my needs aren't in the system are rough. A lot of times it is on the ease of use of features that the 3 out of 10 pops up. Also has been difficult to get information without having to pay for it.

By Aspect Software on April 27, 2018
Justin - thank you for your review of Aspect Workforce Management. We are glad to hear that you think the product is great, and that it has a ton of features, and also appreciate the feedback that there are some features you wish the product had. Your input will be forwarded on to our internal teams for review and a product expert may likely reach out to you to follow up. Thanks again for taking the time to share your thoughts. -The Aspect Team
Chris I.
Global Forecast Manager
April 25, 2018

“Many options to display forecasting and staffing info”

ProsI really enjoy that this softwar can automatically link with my services like my ACD. This enables me to be able to save time in my day to day management of my data. I also enjoy the ability to group the agents in the appropriate buckets.
ConsThere are several steps needed to setup one item in this software. You have to go to several places to get one thing configured.

By Aspect Software on April 27, 2018
Chris - thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management and for the high rating! We are pleased to hear that the solution is saving you time and helping you more easily manage your agents. We also appreciate the feedback on the steps required to configure the solution. We will forward your input on to our internal teams so we can continue to improve our solutions. -The Aspect Team
Tina G.
tina.m.george@wellsfargo.com
April 24, 2018

“My experience has been positive with the WFM product and Aspect Professional Services.”

OverallAutomation and self service.
ProsAll the offerings in functions and features. I am really liking the Back Office and Multi-Channel features. The ability to have single and multi-skill. We can do so much!
ConsWhen WFO had the last release to 8.1 not all features and screens remained. Then with 8.2 it still didn't come back. We want it back!

By Aspect Software on April 26, 2018
Tina - thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management and the high rating! We are so pleased to hear that you like the back office, multi-channel and multi-skill features. We also appreciate your feedback on the features needed in the latest version. Your input will be forwarded to our internal teams so we can continue to improve the solution and hopefully get you the features you need. -The Aspect Team
Henry F.
Workforce Manager
April 24, 2018

“Overall great support in the upgrade process to continue our business with WFM”

ProsThe new meeting opts tool to quickly schedule agents and meetings. The being able to use the cross reference feature is cool. Once you set something up its like a web try to figure out use a forecast of routing set is use etc...
ConsBeing able to forecast data with having a 5 year gap. Also the WFO piece is looking more web base and it very hard to use. The not having a arrow to flow in the software not very user friendly.

By Aspect Software on April 26, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management and for the high marks! We are happy to hear that you can quickly schedule agents, and appreciate your constructive feedback on ease of use as well. Your input will be forwarded to our internal teams so we can continue to improve our solutions. -The Aspect Team
Scott M.
Sr. Business Analyst
February 15, 2018

“We recently upgraded to Aspect Workforce Management 8.2 SP 2 and have had problems clearing data. ”

OverallThe system is more robust and nimble. It has allowed us to find new options in scheduling in our call centers.
ProsEase of use for end users is is top notch. Frontline supervisors and Agents have more capability than previous builds.
ConsNew training is required as the new system has "features" nor previously available. This has required multiple calls to Aspect to resolve as the training provided on their website does not match the live version.

By Aspect Software on February 16, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management. We are glad to hear that it's easy to use and more nimble. Regarding your problems with clearing data and with training, we have passed this information on to our support team and they will be reaching out shortly to see if they can help. -The Aspect Team
February 15, 2018
James W.
Senior WFM Analyst
Retail, 10,001+ employees
June 15, 2017

“Excellent Product. Takes some time to learn, but once you understand how it works it is GREAT!”

OverallIt makes an impossible job possible. Best in the business support, and a great training environment.
ProsFeature rich product, has all the bells and whistles you would expect. Agent UI is the best in the business on the new 8.0 versions and above.
ConsTakes some experience to learn how to use the product. You can't just flip a switch to get it to do what you want. But once it is configured correctly it is a powerful ally.

By Aspect Software on June 16, 2017
Thank you so much for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management. We are thrilled to hear that it "makes the impossible job possible" and that you gave it such high marks! We appreciate your feedback and have forwarded all of your comments on to our internal teams for review. Thank you for being an Aspect customer - we truly value our relationship with you. -The Aspect Team
June 15, 2017
Jesse H.
Manager, Workforce Planning & Speech Analytics
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 10,001+ employees
May 8, 2017

“WFM has been essential for managing our call center but we have had a few bumps with non-call mgmt”

ProsReally powerful in creating forecasts for volume, ATT, shrinkage, and schedules for our various phone teams.
ConsFeels like it is software in the past, yester-year. We are in 2017 and need to have the power of the call forecasting, schedule, time-off management, etc. for the numerous ways our Customers contact us. Along with bringing that level of flexibility to our employees.

By Aspect Software on June 2, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management. We appreciate your feedback and we have forwarded your comments on to our internal teams. It sounds like you may be upgrading later this year which will provide you with the latest features and functionality, plus a modern user interface. Thank you for being an Aspect customer - we truly value our relationship with you. -The Aspect Team
James W.
CTO
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 10,001+ employees
May 7, 2017

“Aspect underpins the main stay of our business, enabling efficiencies to be delivered”

Overallworkforce effiecencies
ProsSoftware is easy and intuitive to use, and delivers on its capabilities for scheduling, love the hosted option for my future strategy.
ConsThe inability to get planners to use something else from excel, it is a shame it is not yet available to be hosted in a true cloud platform - either azure or AWS

By Aspect Software on June 5, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management and the 4+ star rating! We are happy to hear that you find the product easy to use. As for cloud, your Account Manager will be able to give you insight into our WFO cloud offerings. We appreciate your feedback and we have forwarded your comments on to our internal teams so we can continually improve. Thank you for being an Aspect customer - we truly value our relationship with you. -The Aspect Team
Gale G.
WFM Manager
Hospital & Health Care, 1001-5000 employees
May 7, 2017

“I have only used Aspect in my entire WFM career. However, it is very intuitive and very easy to use”

OverallBeing able to provide my customers with the demand and schedules they need in order for them to be successful.
ProsIt's ease of use. I have used WFM over 15 years and have been able to figure out the functionality of each module within the software.
ConsIt is not as adaptable to my needs as I would like it. Some of the things that I wish I could do more effectively is to be able to use week of month factors which has been greatly needed as of late. We have used the cycle cuts as a workaround.

By Aspect Software on June 5, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management. We appreciate your feedback (especially from a long time customer like you!) and we have forwarded your comments on to our internal teams. Thank you for being an Aspect customer - we truly value our relationship with you. -The Aspect Team
Collin Z.
Sr WFM Analyst - HR Service Center
Hospital & Health Care, Unspecified
April 24, 2018

“It's a very solid product that is providing us great value and enhancing our business”

ProsIt's automating and simplifying our daily/weekly/monthly processes. It allows everyone in our business to access data that is appropriate for them, from staff to managers to workforce to dept heads.
ConsThe configuration isn't intuitive and required us to get onsite support. Once we did that, it was awesome.

By Aspect Software on April 26, 2018
Collin - thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management and for the high marks! We are thrilled to hear that it's providing value for you, and that it's helping you to automate and simplfy your contact center processes. We also appreciate your feedback on configuration. We will forward your input on to our internal teams for review so that we can continue to improve our solutions. -The Aspect Team
Laurie P.
Intraday Coordinator
May 7, 2017

“Daily use of RTA and Aspect to observe and manage the real time activity of our company (nationwide)”

OverallEmpower is easy for our agents to understand. The use of most features in Aspect are easy to explain and training new hires on the use is easy.
ProsRTA, Empower and scheduling features are incredibly easy to use and manage. My job relies very heavily on these features.
ConsThe forecasting feature does not work well in our environment. I would like to see more available conditionally formatting to improve RTA view.

By Aspect Software on June 4, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management. We are thrilled that it's so easy for you to use and appreciate the high marks. We also appreciate your constructive feedback, and we have forwarded all of your comments on to our internal teams. Thank you for being an Aspect customer - we truly value our relationship with you. -The Aspect Team
Thomas C.
Manager, WFM
Telecommunications, 5001-10,000 employees
May 7, 2017

“Have utilized WFM since it was TCS, almost 20 years of use. ”

OverallOverall a very attractive and competitive offering that is unfortunately pricing itself out of contention for users and potential users.
ProsEase of use in setting up architecture. Flexibility in setup and architecture. Current functionality around time off and schedule automation.
ConsSteeply increasing cost that does not match rate of innovation and enhancement with product. Decreasing level of support and engagement from Aspect account management.

By Aspect Software on June 5, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management. We appreciate both your positive and constructive feedback, and have forwarded your comments on to our internal teams so we can continue to improve our solutions. Thank you for being an Aspect customer - we truly value our relationship with you. -The Aspect Team
Ken P.
VP WFM
Telecommunications, 10,001+ employees
May 7, 2017

“Have used TCS / eWFM since 1997. Typically the best WFM product for all features, functionality”

Overallyears of usage
ProsWith all the years of use and upgrades that I have gone through, the software tends to be meet and sometimes exceed the overall needs of the customer
ConsNeeds to be quicker to market for new technologies so that its user base can adapt as quickly as its internal customers

By Aspect Software on June 5, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management. We love hearing from long-time customers like you and are happy that you think it's the best WFM product for all the features and functionality. We also appreciate the constructive feedback, and have forwarded all of your comments on to our internal teams so we can continue to improve development of the product. Thank you for being an Aspect customer - we truly value our relationship with you. -The Aspect Team
Jerry D.
Assistant Manager
May 7, 2017

“I use WFM for contact center scheduling”

OverallWe were able to stop outsourcing our workforce management system and own it in house.
ProsI enjoy the Employee Datacenter as well as break optimization. It creates a smooth easy way to create good clean schedules.
ConsIt can have somewhat of a steep learning curve for our users, and for a large scale environment certain shared rules can create difficulties.

By Aspect Software on June 5, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management. We are so happy that the solution has enabled you to bring your workforce management in-house and that it's easy to use. We appreciate your positive and constructive feedback, and have forwarded your comments on to our internal teams for review. Thank you for being an Aspect customer - we truly value our relationship with you. -The Aspect Team
Veronica H.
Sr WFM/IT Consultant
Medical Practice, 10,001+ employees
April 24, 2018

“I enjoy the WFM product and all it has to offer...so much information at your fingertips”

OverallWe have been able to save FTE and recoup some time with the new RTA Adherence Features
Prosthe amount of information you can stor. I love the Employee data center there are so many uses for it!!!!
ConsThe lack of "prettiness" The color...the font...if we could customize it , it would be great!! The forecast module is so clunky if there was better tools easier to access for forecasting we would be loving it.

By Aspect Software on April 26, 2018
Veronica - thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management. We are pleased to hear all the positive feedback, and we appreciate the constructive feedback as well. We will forward your input on to our internal teams to review so we can continue to improve our solutions. -The Aspect Team
Robert R.
Telecom engineer
April 24, 2018

“Overall a very good experience”

ProsThe ability to maneuver between functions is very easy. Also from a training standpoint, it is one of the easiest systems to train new users on.
ConsReporting options could have more flexibility. Like to have more updaters. Having multiple processes hitting one updater can be an issue.

By Aspect Software on April 26, 2018
Robert - thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management. We are pleased to hear that you've had an overall good experience with the product, and that it is one of the easiest systems to train new users on. We also appreciate your feedback on reporting and updates. We'll forward all of your feedback on to our internal teams to review so we can continue to improve our solutions. -The Aspect Team
Insurance, Unspecified

“The software”

ProsThere is a lot you can do with the software. There is a lot you can do with creative scheduling. The tracking and reporting are great too. The WFO UI is easy to navigate.
ConsBecause you can do so much and it is so cusomizable, missing one step or checking the wrong box can cause problems. There are many useful canned reports, but more customizable reporting would be good.

By Aspect Software on April 25, 2018
Thank you for your review of Aspect Workforce Management and your high rating! We are pleased to hear that you like the tracking, reporting and UI. And we appreciate your feedback on the customization. Your input is important to us and we'll make sure to forward this on to our internal teams for review. -The Aspect Team
Paul F.
Executive Director Marketing Operations
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 1001-5000 employees
May 16, 2017

“It's taken some time to build expertise and fully operationalize the features of the software.”

OverallHas ultimately given us ability to model and forecast staffing more consistently and integrate with our real time views of performance at an agent and program level.
ProsIntegrates with our Unified IP platform from Aspect and provides single suite of products to review real time performance of call center agents as well as staffing needs.
ConsDifficult to determine best capabilities to use for the various needs we have. Takes lots of experimenting and trial and error to find reports or other features that give WFA staff the views they need.

By Aspect Software on June 2, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management. We value having you as a customer and look forward to a lasting partnership. -The Aspect Team
May 16, 2017