SchoolDoc Ratings

Overall

About SchoolDoc

SchoolDoc is the leading electronic health record system for schools, offering free online registration, travel and emergency medical protection, and discounted school medical supplies. Designed by doctors, school nurses and directors, our secure, easy-to-use web-based solution manages health forms, allergies, medications and illness/injury tracking, to keep health and safety in the forefront of school operations. Learn more about SchoolDoc

Lisa P.
Director of Nursing
June 23, 2018

“Awesome program for our school!”

ProsEverything has been great. Our account manager, has been a wealth of knowledge. If he didn't know the answer to a question, he quickly found out the answer. He has been a pleasure to work with. I believe this would be great for our summer camp too if I could get the summer camp director to get onboard. So far, a bit unwilling to seek change. I have stressed to the school that this would be to their benefit as this is an awesome program!
ConsNo cons to report, we've loved the software and have been very happy with our decision. Thanks for everything!
Laura S.
Head Athletic Trainer

“Thanks SchoolDoc!”

ProsSupport team was one of the friendliest and most helpful team I have had the pleasure of working with. Support team was the reason we ultimately felt comfortable going with SchoolDoc.com.
ConsWe have been very happy using SchoolDoc, and I don't have anything significant cons to report. Thanks for always updating the software too.
Lisa C.
Webmaster/Database Manager
September 8, 2017

“We implemented it and rolled it out in 3 weeks!”

ProsOther options were too costly for what we need. SchoolDoc.com has been great for our school and now we are implementing the integration with Blackbaud so we have a SSO and data updates automatically.
ConsNo downsides so far. We cut our cost by over half going with SchoolDoc.com and love their support and team!
Francine R.
IT
June 23, 2018

“No more paper! Priceless!”

ProsFABULOUS to work with!!! We only use SchoolDoc for the back-to-school forms, not for eMAR or Health Log. The new User Permissions may allow us to use eMAR next year; we are still investigating. But the back-to-school forms was priceless for us!
ConsThank you for a clear, easy to use system. No cons to report at this time, and we look forward to using more of the system next school year.
Beth D.
Nurse
June 23, 2018

“Very responsive, polite, and super helpful!”

ProsTheir execitive is awesome. Even with my unending questions he is very responsive, polite, and super helpful! We have only used the system a year, and I am hoping to use more of the eMAR and Health Log this next school year. These are great features!
ConsFamilies are always resistant to change initially, but I know they will come around. This is not a con of the actual software, just of making changes.
Caroline N.
Administrative Assistant
Education Management, Unspecified

“SchoolDoc.com review”

ProsI must say that one thing I've enjoyed about working with you guys, you check in with me periodically. Very different from downloading a software program and being left to fend for myself!
Molly W.
Nurse

“Thanks SchoolDoc team!”

ProsMy original account manager was awesome. my new manager has been very responsive, helpful, and professional.
ConsThanks for everything over the last year, it was great to use this product at our school. I look forward to next school year!