Certification Management Platform Ratings

Overall

About Certification Management Platform

Protect your business and ensure regulatory compliance with mandatory training requirements. Scrap the spreadsheet, with WalletCard occupational health & safety records are easily and automatically updated to reduce the administrative burden of training management. With a collaborative digital safety record at it's core: our technology eliminates manual tracking of fragmented paper records by consolidating all documentation into one easy to access cloud-based solution to prove due diligence. Learn more about Certification Management Platform

Keith G.
Accounts Manager
Education Management, 11-50 employees
September 12, 2017

“Easy to issue collaborative training records.”

OverallWalletCard's initial benefit is of cost savings of creating, printing and shipping paper based records - on average price per trainee. NIS Training offer's heavy equipment training throughout North America. The secondary benefit we receive from this platform is a collaborative customer relationship management tool that helps us book retraining programs before certificate expiry through automated notifications.
ProsBefore implementing WalletCard's CMP, our processes of issuing certificates and managing clients were managed by paper and spreadsheets. Many times our clients would reach out to us to advise that their credentials were expired and were in need of scheduling rush programs. Now all our training records are digital on the cloud. WalletCard allows us to directly connect with our clients and trainees through a simple easy to use interface. This system provides easy to locate data without the need of searching through training binders or files and allows our entire team to easily access the all training information when needed.
ConsOur list of new feature requests keeps expanding as we would like more of our processes to become digital and integrated within WalletCard. Anxiously awaiting the full integration with our learning management system.
September 12, 2017
David C.
Safety Director/Operations
Construction, 51-200 employees

“WalletCard Review”

Overall Awesome! Great value! Great support!
ProsWalletcard is easy to use and has been real helpful in keeping track of training for 180 employees. One great feature is I can print off certificates and or walletcards in a couple of minutes! I have had a great experience with Reps and they have been really helpful in customizing the platform for my organization!
ConsSometimes the program is glitchy (is that a real word?) example: I will enter a persons name and it will pull up someone else, but that is very rare.
Angela T.
Office Administrator
Construction, 11-50 employees
January 11, 2019

“Above and beyond customer service”

OverallFor the past ten years I have used a DOS based program that allows links to documents for storing various human resources paperwork (WorkSafeBC claims: Apprenticeship training and documentation; training certificates; competency certificates; employee evaluations; incident reports; etc etc). I have also maintained a spreadsheet to keep track of our employees' training, certificates and expiry dates. Pulling up documentation in the DOS program is very challenging due the volume of documentation and the lack of the ability to search / sort it very well. The spreadsheet is only effective if I remember to look at it or put reminders into the calendar. WalletCard is replacing all of this! PLUS the documents are actually attached - not just a link to a document. PLUS they send me monthly reports / reminders so that I know when I have to schedule re-certification for employees. It has been a long process getting it all set up, but it is VERY worth it. WalletCard just finished the "Notes" feature with multiple attachments we discussed as being needed, and I am currently in the process of transferring over the historical data for our existing employees. Our WalletCard representative has spent a lot of time on the phone with me, and multiple emails back and forth, making sure the platform meets our needs. Amazing customer service!
ProsThey are willing to work directly with customers and tweak features to meet the customers' specific needs
ConsIf I find anything I'm sure they will fix it :)
January 11, 2019
Allysha M.
EHS Professional
July 11, 2019

“Walletcard makes my business more efficient! ”

OverallOverall I am very pleased with Walletcard. It has exceeded my expectations. I believe the price is fair for the peace of mind it give you.
ProsWalletcard makes tracking and creating certifications easy and seamless. The best feature is that you are alerted when an employees certification will expire months before it does! Never get caught trying to scramble to get an employee into training again!
ConsSo far walletcard has exceeded all of my expectations!
Dax B.

“Couldn't be happier”

OverallSome of the additional features that I'm discovering are pretty impressive. It really works well for what our company is trying to do and we like what it is.
ProsThey system is user friendly and seems to be very intuitive. In areas on the platform that I haven't used before and if I do have difficult figuring it out, the tutorials have been very helpful. I've used other similar programs to manage training certifications and have been very please with this system. Additionally, I like that the platform offers access to the employers and employees for their own personal management of their training.
ConsI currently do not have any issues with the software. When I find something that is problematic, it's usually turned out to be an operator error, not a software problem.
Stephen P.
Operations Manager
Utilities, 11-50 employees
September 13, 2017

“Our experience with walletcard has been exceptional.”

OverallWalletcard is a replacement for paper certifications that our staff receive. Some of our technicians hold as many as 20 Training certs, tickets, indoctrination certificates, Health and safety certifications and licenses. utilizing the Walletcard training matrix has allowed us to eliminate paper copies, track expirations and manage our training programs.
ProsIt is easy to use, it is a well designed tool and it accomplishes exactly what it promises. Since switching our certification tracking to walletcard, we have made huge changes to the way we certify, dispatch and train our staff.
September 13, 2017
Greg H.
March 6, 2018

“Great software to help my business and clients.”

ProsThe program is relatively simple to use for my and most importantly for my clients. The primary benefits of this program is that it saves me quite a bit of time pulling past records for my clients. Also my clients can easily view their records when necessary. One of the main benefits is that my clients as well as myself will get notified when I have a student who's certification is about to expire. My Wallet Cards customer service is top notch. They even respond and answer the phone on the weekend including Sundays
Cons
March 6, 2018
Bryan M.
Principal

“Great Certification Builder”

OverallOnly issues i have experienced is some difficulty in making basic corrections to miss spelled names. Overall great product we have been recommending for some time now. Looking forward to the day we have PVC training cards with QR scanning and pictures of trainees on cards!
ProsHaving training portal for our clients. Huge selling point!
ConsDifficulty in making corrections on certs when it comes to miss spelled names and general error corrections.
Simon L.
Training Manager
September 15, 2017

“We have found Walletcard to be a truly effective system to work with.”

ProsHaving the ability to send a certification card and certificate to a client without the need for paper and mailing and giving the ability to have certification records scanned and electronically available for the client, avoiding the need for me to send in the mail.
ConsThe help tutorial section needs improvement to better explain the different features and set up.....
September 15, 2017