NexTravel Ratings

Overall
3.5/5
3.5/5

About NexTravel

NexTravel empowers businesses to have true ownership over their end-to-end booking experience. By providing simple and transparent solutions for our clients to set travel policies, track spend, and build in-depth reports, our clients can enjoy business travel without the complexities, hidden costs and time-consuming manual requirements. Learn more about NexTravel

Stefanos S.
Business Operations Assistant
Internet, 11-50 employees
October 12, 2017

“NexTravel took a lot of hours off our Ops team!”

Overall- Each employee can book their travel and the only thing I need to do is approve or not. That alone saved me a bunch of time. - Centralize business travelling, making everything more tidy.
ProsWe have been using NexTravel for over 6 months and overall we are quite pleased with its performance. NexTravel offers a wide variety of travel services to companies. Their support department is quite good and experienced. It offers a lot of travel options including a pre-payment option which was crucial to us in order to save us from the fuss of paying for each employees' travel separately. Only having that automated was an amazing improvement to what we had before. Overall I would suggest trying NexTravel. It would most likely fit your needs.
ConsNextravel has a quite extensive and analytical report system but it is not as easy to filter as I would like. Because I need to use their reports tool quite often sometimes it just takes too much effort and time to just filter according to my needs. That can be a bit frustrating. Other than that though we are quite pleased.
October 12, 2017
Wine and Spirits, 51-200 employees
September 13, 2018

“really poor service”

Proseasy to navigate website, easy to read portal with clear easy to read headings.
Consfilters zap out most of what I need to see. customer service claims it is my company's own filters but when I call to check, I find that there is no explanation for why I see the flights I need on airline websites but have to call NexTravel to book since they don't show on portal. I have to research all my flights and then search portal, then call customer service to book when they do not appear. Some of the customer service reps are very very good but some are very snippy.

By NexTravel on September 24, 2018
Thank you for sharing you're feedback. We're sorry to hear that you've had some issues with finding inventory. Since airlines sell through multiple booking platforms, they typically do not distribute all of their inventory to third parties, in order to avoid overbooking. Sometimes the rates match and other times they may increase the rates available to third parties to encourage customers to book directly on their website. Many companies still encourage employees to book directly through NexTravel in order to save time and ensure the flights are within company policy. If you have further concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to support.
September 13, 2018
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees
March 18, 2019

“NexTravel Tracking Travel”

OverallJust started using NexTravel to get a better understanding of our travel expenses. So far there aren't any savings on specific bookings from using any other site but it is making employees more aware of their spending habits, which was the main reason for using them. So from that perspective it is a win!
ProsEasy to set up Quick to on board Timely responses from client rep Site very easy to use and navigate
ConsLogic set up on rules a little clunky Travel credits begin at the start of the second year
March 18, 2019
Ash S.
Head of Talent
Internet, 11-50 employees
March 12, 2019

“Never use it!!!!!!”

OverallWorst customer service! They didn't solve the problem and I ended paying the costs of their mistakes!
ProsThey are just good if you want to waste your time and money.
ConsNexTravel booked a fight for my employee's kid but couldn't secure the same flight for his mom (which both requested together as you would when you traveling with a kid, right). Now the Kid has a fight but not the Mom (which we ended to paying 2X to buy the flight later, b/c we have to buy it from the exact fight number--we had options with half of the price, but the first fight was not refundable. This is a clear product design problem and no one in the organization was taking the responsibility and they are trying to shift blame and make excuses of flight rate change! But I'm sorry, I'm not stupid to understand what is going on here. When you book a fight for two people, you either find seats for both on the same fight or NOT. NexTravel find a seat for one and confirmed the fight then came back to the second one and asking us for the permission for the cost increase. If you are not able to book the reservation, you SHOULD not process with the request at all, right.
March 12, 2019
Jaxson H.
Account Executive
Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees
July 16, 2019

“Nextravel”

ProsVery easy to use. Makes business expenses really easy.
ConsDoesn't always show all of the flights and basic economy is the only option a lot of the times.
July 16, 2019
Internet, 1-10 employees
November 13, 2018

“Booking is easy with nexTravel”

ProsI like that they make travel booking easier for my employees.
ConsThere's nothing that I liked least about this product, maybe upping customer support.
November 13, 2018